Death At A Funeral remake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Yep theres one coming

I say lame erm

the 2007 British one is good enough as it is and i'm guessing they're only doing this because they think american audiences could'nt understand british humor some crap like that.

MildPossession
I'm English and didn't find the original that funny, quite a mediocre film actually, bit of a strange remake lol. Wasn't the gay lover in the original the dwarf? Peter Dinklage was one of the highlights of the original film.

Don't think I will be going anywhere near the remake, not a fan of most of the cast and the director is the guy who made the terrible Wickerman remake, so I don't have high hopes.

Myth
Wow, this is ridiculous. I understand remakes across different languages, but Death at a Funeral is already in English. I highly doubt the remake will be as good.

siriuswriter
um... i LOVED death at a funeral. hilarious. !!

so now there's a need to all "ebonize" it up? well, at least the wayans brothers aren't behind this one. chris rock is pretty good ; there might be some chuckleworthy moments... but then again, with some of the material in the first one, there's a chance for some major eugh-moments.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.