Super Amazo vs Super Boy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hyperion Prime
This is the Amazo from Justice League 22-24. The one that can use multiple powers at the same time. He had the powers of WW, Superman, Flash, Red Arrow, GL Hal, Zatanna, Batmans weapons, Black Lighting, Firestorm and Hawk Girl.

He was beating down the league...he was only beat by trickery. Can this Amazo take down SBP

I think he can easily.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
This is the Amazo from Justice League 22-24. The one that can use multiple powers at the same time. He had the powers of WW, Superman, Flash, Red Arrow, GL Hal, Zatanna, Batmans weapons, Black Lighting, Firestorm and Hawk Girl.

He was beating down the league...he was only beat by trickery. Can this Amazo take down SBP

I think he can easily.
He aslo had Martian Manhunter's Powers and others who weren't even there. I believe anyone who is in the league is subject to be copied. But I don't know if He could beat SBP. I'd say they stalemate. Tho Amazo has the set to beat prime. just don't know if he has the smarts. Red Solar Radation and a speed force dump would do it.

carver9
Originally posted by fangirl101
He aslo had Martian Manhunter's Powers and others who weren't even there. I believe anyone who is in the league is subject to be copied. But I don't know if He could beat SBP. I'd say they stalemate. Tho Amazo has the set to beat prime. just don't know if he has the smarts. Red Solar Radation and a speed force dump would do it.

I agree with this even though I think that he could beat prime. The guy punched flash a thousand times in less than a second and still had time to spare to do other attacks.

spetznaz
Well, I watched those cartoons a couple of years ago. What I remember is that Amazo appeared twice ...in the first one he was fighting against the 'main-character' JLA (i.e., GL, SM, WW, BM, HG, F) ...and they had to hide the MM, since if he copied MM's powers he would know everything.

Then, at the end of that episode he stares at the sky, sees a star or something, and then he flew off into space.

In the second episode he comes back, and while the first iteration was EXTREMELY powerful, this iteration is BEYOND power (quite similar to how Superman Prime ...Golden prime that is, was supposed to be when he came back from exploring space, and before he spent a thousand years in the heart of the Sun. Even before entering the sun, he was said to be not only the most powerful metahuman EVER, but beyond power). Anyways, this Amazo iteration must have gone through whatever sh!t out there, because when he came back he was something else.

For instance, he teleported Oa!

For something to have that level of power, he would be able to defeat SMP.

At the very least, to BFR emoprime all the way from the DC universe to the Marvel Universe if he so wanted.

I'd put my money on that iteration of Amazo.

(If it is the first iteration, where he 'only' has the powers of the JLA, then I'd put my money on prime ...AS LONG AS he is not able to copy emoprime's powers. However, the 2nd iteration doesn't need to copy emoprime's powers ....he already has enough octane to teleport each atom of emoprime to a different universe).

ThunderGodEneru
Wait, is this cartoon Amazo?

carver9
I thought the comic, if its the cartoon version, amazo 10/10 and easily.

spetznaz
Hmm ....wait a moment.

The OP may have been using Comic Amazo.

My apologies.

Enyalus
Super Amazo > Superman + Wonder Woman, strengthwise.

I think thats enough to severely hurt Prime. Add in Zatanna and Flash and FS's powers, etc...I think Amazo wins.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by spetznaz
Hmm ....wait a moment.

The OP may have been using Comic Amazo.

My apologies.

Yeah its the comic Amazo.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by carver9
I agree with this even though I think that he could beat prime. The guy punched flash a thousand times in less than a second and still had time to spare to do other attacks.

I agree with this. Super Amazo could easily beat SBP, especially with Prime being slightly weak against speed.

Plus he can use Red Sun radiation using Firestorms powers.

I don't think Kryptonite can effect SBP so GL/FS powers are worthless there

BradBalboa
I give it to Prime !!!
Prime all the ****ign way!!!!!

carver9
Originally posted by BradBalboa
I give it to Prime !!!
Prime all the ****ign way!!!!!

Do you know who amazo is?

Slaanesh
Prime FTW..

Mekrob
If this Amazo isn't allowed to copy Prime, then Prime smashes him IMO.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mekrob

I'd agree if it was the Amazo that Vixen landed on.

occultdestroyer
Mindwipe FTW

xJLxKing
Amazo becomes as small as an ant, and charges into Prime's head at the speed of light. There will be no head for Prime.

Philosophía
Amazo.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Mekrob

How Prime cant touch him. He is fast as the flash and can use all of the powers of firestorm and GL at the same time.

Mindset
SBP wasn't fast enough to hit a Flash?

Mekrob
How Prime cant touch him. Same thing I was thinking.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Mindset
SBP wasn't fast enough to hit a Flash?

He could but he wasn't fast enough to not be overwhelmed by Flash. Flash was quicker and it was noticable. Amazo to me seemed even faster than the Flash

fangirl101
He could but he wasn't fast enough to not be overwhelmed by Flash. Flash was quicker and it was noticable. Amazo to me seemed even faster than the Flash Amazo has the ability to stack powers. So it's not like he copies Superman's speed and flashes and which ever is greater is the one he uses. He copies both and adds their speed together. It's one reason why Wondy stated he was stronger than she and clark put together and faster than her and clark.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by spetznaz
Well, I watched those cartoons a couple of years ago. What I remember is that Amazo appeared twice ...in the first one he was fighting against the 'main-character' JLA (i.e., GL, SM, WW, BM, HG, F) ...and they had to hide the MM, since if he copied MM's powers he would know everything.

Then, at the end of that episode he stares at the sky, sees a star or something, and then he flew off into space.

In the second episode he comes back, and while the first iteration was EXTREMELY powerful, this iteration is BEYOND power (quite similar to how Superman Prime ...Golden prime that is, was supposed to be when he came back from exploring space, and before he spent a thousand years in the heart of the Sun. Even before entering the sun, he was said to be not only the most powerful metahuman EVER, but beyond power). Anyways, this Amazo iteration must have gone through whatever sh!t out there, because when he came back he was something else.

For instance, he teleported Oa!

For something to have that level of power, he would be able to defeat SMP.

At the very least, to BFR emoprime all the way from the DC universe to the Marvel Universe if he so wanted.

I'd put my money on that iteration of Amazo.

(If it is the first iteration, where he 'only' has the powers of the JLA, then I'd put my money on prime ...AS LONG AS he is not able to copy emoprime's powers. However, the 2nd iteration doesn't need to copy emoprime's powers ....he already has enough octane to teleport each atom of emoprime to a different universe).

Yeah gold Amazo was ****ing nuts. Pretty much ever god damn super hero on earth was a ants to him, just barely slowing him down/distracting him. Also when he went through the GL corp wall (kinda like what happened with SBP in the comics) it was just craziness! It was awesome!!!! Yeah i'm pretty sure the OP ment comic book Amazo. Anyway still loved that episode.

as for the fight on hand. Amazo should whoop his ass. KMC AMazo fights to his best and pawns him (as long as SBP doesn't get a hold of him and rips his head off or somthing).

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Yeah gold Amazo was ****ing nuts. Pretty much ever god damn super hero on earth was a ants to him, just barely slowing him down/distracting him. Also when he went through the GL corp wall (kinda like what happened with SBP in the comics) it was just craziness! It was awesome!!!! Yeah i'm pretty sure the OP ment comic book Amazo. Anyway still loved that episode.

as for the fight on hand. Amazo should whoop his ass. KMC AMazo fights to his best and pawns him (as long as SBP doesn't get a hold of him and rips his head off or somthing).

Black Canary did that and it grew back. If Super Amazo ever comes back and if he learns from his mistakes....how will they stop him.

Lord Feron
Black Canary did that and it grew back. If Super Amazo ever comes back and if he learns from his mistakes....how will they stop him.

What black canary ripped this version of Amazo's head off?!!

anyway what your saying that Amazo doesn't really midn getting his head ripped off. So Then Amazo 10/10.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Lord Feron
What black canary ripped this version of Amazo's head off?!!

She yelled into his ear and his head exploded smile eek! It grew back in seconds.

Lord Feron
She yelled into his ear and his head exploded smile eek! It grew back in seconds.
ohhh okay. That makes more sense. I was wait minute.... Black canaray ain't no where near strong enough to physically grab amazo's face and tear it off his neck when he is tanking punches from the big shots.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.