Bizarro vs Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
Who is smarter ?

Raoul
laughing out loud

ThunderGodEneru
crylaugh

DeathKap
pitt_laugh

Enyalus
Bizarro's just backwards. Otherwise he makes a bit of sense.

Hulk's straight up retarded. Bizarro wins.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Enyalus
Bizarro's just backwards. Otherwise he makes a bit of sense.

Hulk's straight up retarded. Bizarro wins.

In Bizarro world, Bizarro is always wrong, 0% of the time. dur

He's got a point though, Bizarro thinks in the terms of his universe, which works for him over there. It's just that the regular universe is different.

Plus, in S/B, after putting on Batzarro's blue kryptonite ring, Bizarro gained a twelth level intellect. I'm not sure of how canon that is, given what was happening at the time. confused

psycho gundam
wouldn't bizarro fail with a score of zero on every test you could come up with due to his way of thinking? he can't get anything correct.

xJLxKing
laughing out loud laughing eek!

lawest9
Bizarro is likely the hulks equal at the least if not much stronger, at least starting out, but i've noticed in the past that even the savage childlike hulk has shown some battle smarts that bizarro hasn't. so off that i'll say hulk 6 to 7/10.

basilisk
Originally posted by lawest9
Bizarro is likely the hulks equal at the least if not much stronger, at least starting out, but i've noticed in the past that even the savage childlike hulk has shown some battle smarts that bizarro hasn't. so off that i'll say hulk 6 to 7/10.

That's because the Hulk ate beans. Beans contain protein and have been shown to enhance brain function, especially when eaten for breakfast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.