ok we have a foot race quick silver or Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Valerian
I don't know short distance quick has been know to be goku fast but the flash in old days ran round the world. Comments?

one quick one this has been done it was almost a tie flash won only because of circumstance so who is faster in the end when it counts? lets say that the first one to touch the wall of the universe and come back wins. ready, on your marks, get set,............................GO!
just kidding lets just who is faster instead of setting a distance blowup

http://www.hyperborea.org/flash/marvel-dc.html

Mekrob
I didn't read the post, but Quicksilver easily wins. erm

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mekrob
I didn't read the post, but Quicksilver easily wins. erm

Oh, for sure.

Valerian
I don't think so. I think personally think Flash. realistically they both have inconsistent speed but the flash has been know to run so fast that he disappear into the "Speed Force" or just go back and forth through time like a big hallway "hm what time should I go to?"

Mekrob
False.

Valerian
idk dude I thought so the speed force thing happened I know on the JLA cartoon I'm sure that holds someweight here

Mekrob
huh?

I only read the first couple of words in your previous post, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Badabing
Okay guys, take it easy on the new poster. laughing out loud

Juntai
flash.

Valerian
"The second Flash, Barry Allen, could travel through time but only by running on a special treadmill. He traveled through time only once on his own after breaking the lightspeed barrier in pursuit of a tachyon that was powering a universe-killing weapon (see DC Comic's Crisis on Infinite Earths for the details). Upon catching the tachyon and destroying the weapon, he became pure energy and traveled back in time, seeing his entire life rewind before his eyes, and became the very same lightning bolt that gave him his powers in that crime lab accident decades ago.

The other Flashes, Jay Garrick, Wally West, and Bart Allen (formerly Impulse), have not been able to time travel solo"

I researched and found backing on wikipedia that follows but doesn't say directly what this guy says answering the question "is it true that The Flash can travel throught time?"

"the Flash was the only being capable of travelling to other universes at will, so the Anti-Monitor couldn't allow him to stay free. Allen escapes and foils the Anti-Monitor's plan to destroy the Earth, but dies in the process."

so I think I was right to begin with

Valerian
oh ok sry for the argument Mekrob thought you were denying what I said was true never mind

Valerian
I'll get on again tomorrow and hash this out but I think it's Flash

BlackZero30x
speed steal ftw! shifty lol jk....but really straight up foot race is flash...unless of course quicksilver got a speed boost lately that i did not know of lol

Enyalus
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
speed steal ftw! shifty lol jk....but really straight up foot race is flash...unless of course quicksilver got a speed boost lately that i did not know of lol

Well right now Quicksilver's body is being occupied by an Elder God who, kinda like DS in FC, was remaking time and space in his image. erm So...

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Enyalus
Well right now Quicksilver's body is being occupied by an Elder God who, kinda like DS in FC, was remaking time and space in his image. erm So...

Oh well with the way i have missed out on some of this information lately...(ask around lol) im not surprised i didn't know this... embarrasment

Mindset
Right now Quicksilver is a book

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset

**** that. Pietro's the book. Quicksilver's a god.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Mindset

well in this case i must go over here and ya kno.......wallbash

Jack Daniels
did not flash beat quicksilvers butt....in a crossover...was a once and for all thing flash rules...dont make me google for scans again..lol

iceman24567
Yeah Quicksilver is a book that can talk to a cow wtf no expression

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yeah Quicksilver is a book that can talk to a cow wtf no expression

Magda cow FTW!

iceman24567
More like Mary Jane ftw damn junkies laughing

Mindset
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yeah Quicksilver is a book that can talk to a cow wtf no expression Exactly, he wins.

Jack Daniels
I was driving like 20 hours str8 once and I was taking trucker speed and saw cows racing beside my car but they didnt talk or write books..they just kept up..75 mph

iceman24567
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
I was driving like 20 hours str8 once and I was taking trucker speed and saw cows racing beside my car but they didnt talk or write books..they just kept up..75 mph Yeah right good laugh though laughing

DeathKap
Hmmm... Quicksilver.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.