Eternity vS Infinity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Who'd win

occultdestroyer
Eternity

Enyalus
Stalemate?

SoulDevourer
this is endless fight

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Enyalus
Stalemate?

Agreed. Infinity is the embodiment of the spatial axis and Eternity the chronal axis. Theyre two sides of the same coin. Stalemate.

occultdestroyer
Isn't Eternity only inferior to LT?

kgkg
Eternity wins because he has more showing of being the strongest abstract<debatable>.

Infinity seems to be absent quite often even though there has been few reference of them being equal<or the same>

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Isn't Eternity only inferior to LT? apparenly Eternity and Infinity aint even multiversal
(not sure about Order Death & Oblivion)

so Eternity and Infinity <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< LT

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by SoulDevourer

so Eternity and Infinity < LT
I know.
But it seems that Eternity is only 2nd to LT.

Which means Eternity > Infinity

Enyalus
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
I know.
But it seems that Eternity is only 2nd to LT.

Which means Eternity > Infinity

Eternity and Infinity are two sides of the same coin. It's like taking a Quarter and asking which one's stronger: Washington or the Eagle.

They're a part of one another.

guy222
=

Mindset
apparenly Eternity and Infinity aint even multiversal
what are you talking about?

King Kandy
They are exactly equal in power.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Mindset
what are you talking about? lol been forgettin things lately?
=>

Eternity is the entirety of a universe, that doesn't mean he is everything.

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/CaptainMarvelIV05p21-1.jpg what were YOU talking about? ^_^

Mindset
I'm talking about you being retarded.

multiverse/universe/omniverse w/e

He's the entirety of the MU.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Enyalus
It's like taking a Quarter and asking which one's stronger: Washington or the Eagle. The Eagle would claw Washington's eyes out!

And yeah, I was under the impression they were equal.

SoulDevourer
I'm talking about you being retarded. Originally posted by Mindset
multiverse/universe/omniverse w/e

He's the entirety of the MU. BS so now u sayin theres 2 caracters called "eternity"? roll eyes (sarcastic)
so its what, mini-eternity (1 universe) and multiverse-eternity?

btw in scathan-vs-portege topic I meant "multi-eternity" (or w/e), hes the one they say in the panel created teh celestials & hes above them

Mindset
BS so now u sayin theres 2 caracters called "eternity"? roll eyes (sarcastic)
so its what, mini-eternity (1 universe) and multiverse-eternity?

btw in scathan-vs-portege topic I meant "multi-eternity" (or w/e), hes the one they say in the panel created teh celestials & hes above them Actually yes, there is a Multi-Eternity.

GalacticStorm
Actually yes, there is a Multi-Eternity.

To be fair, this was stated once by Captain Universe in the 2001 F4 Annual. This Multi-Eternity has never been mentioned before that or ever since. The Uni-power doesnt provide hosts with omniscience or any universal awareness to my knowledge(please correct me if im wrong) so how is he a reputable source?

I have a scan of Jubilee calling the Phoenix the greatest threat in the omniverse. Shes no Reed Richards. So the comment means nothing.

I wouldnt pay too much attention to this character until we hear more about him. IF we ever hear anything about him.

Mekrob
There's a difference between people saying power levels, and who characters are...

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Mekrob
There's a difference between people saying power levels, and who characters are...

That to me? I dont understand what point youre trying to make.

Mekrob
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
That to me? I dont understand what point youre trying to make. OK

rotiart
Tie. Tie. Tie.

Heck there was even an issue that showed them combined.... And saying as much that they were apart of each other...

Infinity gauntlet?.... I forget off the top of my head... So yeah tie

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by rotiart
Tie. Tie. Tie.

Heck there was even an issue that showed them combined.... And saying as much that they were apart of each other...

Infinity gauntlet?.... I forget off the top of my head... So yeah tie

Probably Infinity War.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.