Sentry vs Kilowog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avlon
Fight on the moon.

Who wins?

Enyalus
Sentry, 6-7/10.

Raoul
Wog.

Kris Blaze
The Wog 6/10

Mindset
Originally posted by Enyalus
Sentry, 6-7/10.

carver9
Sentry 8/10

Allankles
Based on their more recent showings I have to go with KW 6/10.

Mekrob
Wog

tkitna
Sentry

guy222
thumb up

Superherovandal
Kilowog if he can take a few hits from SBP in SCW he's not losing to Sentry. Sentry is at best a second rate superman.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Kilowog if he can take a few hits from SBP in SCW he's not losing to Sentry. Sentry is at best a second rate superman.

Wonder Girl can take a few shots from SBP, too. erm

Raoul
Wonder Girl can take a few shots from SBP, too. erm

get your mind out of the gutter.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Raoul
get your mind out of the gutter.

laughing out loud You're baaad.

Raoul
laughing out loud You're baaad.

ha-som

Grinning Goku
Kilowog with his ring? Yeah. I'd say he takes it. Kilowog could wipe the floor with the Hulk, something Sentry failed at doing.

iceman24567
Wog destroys Bob

Mindset
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Kilowog with his ring? Yeah. I'd say he takes it. Kilowog could wipe the floor with the Hulk, something Sentry failed at doing. If Kilowog tried to go hth with WWH he would get beaten.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Mindset
If Kilowog tried to go hth with WWH he would get beaten.

Yeah. But the consensus seems to be Sentry < Wog with GL ring. I'm pretty sure Wog would lose H2H against WWH. Is he even class 100?

Enyalus
I think Sentry could shatter Wog's constructs pretty easily, like Superman and other high-powered characters could.

Mindset
Yeah. But the consensus seems to be Sentry < Wog with GL ring. I'm pretty sure Wog would lose H2H against WWH. Is he even class 100? Sentry fought Hulk hth. Sentry lost to Hulk.

If Kilowog tried to face Hulk the way Sentry did he would lose too.

Get what I'm saying?

Grinning Goku
I think Sentry could shatter Wog's constructs pretty easily, like Superman and other high-powered characters could.

Perhaps he could. It would depend on who's writing him, though. If its Greg Pak, then Kilowog walks all over Bob.

Grinning Goku
Sentry fought Hulk hth. Sentry lost to Hulk.

If Kilowog tried to face Hulk the way Sentry did he would lose too.

Get what I'm saying?

Yep. But is Kilowog class 100?

Mindset
Yep. But is Kilowog class 100? I don't see what relevance that even has.

Or do you just want to know for your own knowledge?

Enyalus
Yep. But is Kilowog class 100?

He was able to go blow-for-blow with Superman when they were both mind-controlled. So I would assume so with the ring amping him. Without it I hear he lost to Hal H2H (Raoul would probably know the issue stick out tongue).

Grinning Goku
I don't see what relevance that even has.

Or do you just want to know for your own knowledge?

Just curious. I know he's uber, just don't know how uber.

Raoul
He was able to go blow-for-blow with Superman when they were both mind-controlled. So I would assume so with the ring amping him. Without it I hear he lost to Hal H2H (Raoul would probably know the issue stick out tongue).

gl v4 #4

BlackZero30x
im thinking that Kilo would try to go fist to fist at first because wog always seemed to not always rely on his ring but imo before it got to rough he would use his ring and when that happens he gets the win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.