Great Beasts VS skyfathers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UKR
Somon
Kariooq
Tolomaq
Tundra
Tanaraq
Ranaq
But not Neeoqtoq.

Odin
Zeus
Shiva (or whichever was portrayed as being the Hindu skyfather by Marvel)
Dagda (Irish skyfather, saw a pic of him once)
The Egyptian skyfather (can't remember his name)
And any other skyfather or any being in that approximate class (I can't think of a sixth one).

I keep hearing about how the Great Beasts are all-powerful and way beyond everyone, AF can't stop an avatar of the weakest Great Beast, etc. So I figured I'd see how they do compared to some actual gods.

Mekrob
Great Beasts lose everytime

celestialdemon
The Great Beasts could potentially defeat the skyfathers. If I recall, in the Ultimate universe, Tanaraq squashed Zarathos with absolutely no effort, and Zarathos is near Mephisto level.

However, based on feats, I'd have to say the skyfathers win.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by celestialdemon
The Great Beasts could potentially defeat the skyfathers. If I recall, in the Ultimate universe, Tanaraq squashed Zarathos with absolutely no effort, and Zarathos is near Mephisto level.

However, based on feats, I'd have to say the skyfathers win.

That happened in Exiles "World Tour" and the world was closer to a parallel world of Earth 616 than it was to the Ultimate Universe. This one was similar to when Kulan Gath took over the Earth. Difference was when he captured Ghost Rider.....Zarathos recognized the jewel, snatched it and took over.

I think this fight is a toss up... The Great Beast in there own right are Sky Fathers. Basically of the Inuit people or something, anway they are the .....the opposites of Snowbird and her god panthon.

Basically the Great Beast to Snowbird is what Surtur is to Odin.

-K-M-

guy222
Skyfathers

-K-M-
thumb up

Hyperion Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.