Nightwing, Wally West, Kyle Rayner vs. Hal Jordan, Batman, Barry Allen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mindset
Fight takes place in Eny's indestructible anus.

Mekrob
Nightwing... why's he here? Everyone's way more powerful.

EDIT: Except Kyle, but they're on the same team...

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
Fight takes place in Eny's indestructible anus.

I haven't let you in there. How'd you know? Galan's talking now, is he?

Mindset
Originally posted by Mekrob
Nightwing... why's he here? Everyone's way more powerful. Nightwing is the 3rd strongest person on DC Earth, pick up a f*cking comic

Naija boy
All the combatants instantly die cuz of the horrible battle field conditions

Mekrob
Nightwing is the 3rd strongest person on DC Earth, pick up a f*cking comic He's still far less then team two... minus Barry.

Mindset
Kyle is the strongest person in DC, Batman is numero dos.

Then there is Nightwing

Barry and Hal are tied for the weakest I believe.

Mekrob
Batman
Hal
Wally

Nightwing
Kyle
Barry

Enyalus
Kyle is the strongest person in DC, Batman is numero dos.

Your list is outdated. Dr. Doom actually used the sales profits from the Fantastic Four Mattel action figures to buy DC from Warner Brothers. Happens in Masters of Evil #3, Limited Edition.

That'd put him on top, strength-wise.

Mindset
Originally posted by Enyalus
Your list is outdated. Dr. Doom actually used the sales profits from the Fantastic Four Mattel action figures to buy DC from Warner Brothers. Happens in Masters of Evil #3, Limited Edition.

That'd put him on top, strength-wise. I don't even include Doom in these lists, he is beyond tiers.

Enyalus
I don't even include Doom in these lists, he is beyond tiers.

Ah, my bad.

And Team One wins. If Nightwing was able to hurt Superbat, he'd absolutely murder Batman.

Mindset
Please let Bran know he is on ignore until he apologizes

Enyalus
I think you having him on ignore still allows him to read your posts, Mindset.

Mekrob
Plan = worked

Mindset
I know, but it will make more of an impact if it comes from you.

Enyalus
Bran, you should apologize to Mindset for your ignorant opinion in this thread. And realize that Nightwing or Kyle are capable of soloing the entire field.

This message has been brought to you by the letter 'L.'

Mekrob
Originally posted by Enyalus
Bran, you should apologize to Mindset for your ignorant opinion in this thread. And realize that Nightwing or Kyle are capable of soloing the entire field.

This message has been brought to you by the letter 'L.' Shut up

Mindset
Apology accepted

Eel O'Brien
Hal and Barry win without trying.

I'm sure DC will be happy to manufacture any evidence needed to support them...

Blair Wind
This is assuming that all characters are at their best, without any current limitations (I think Wally is currently capped at a certain speed? meh)

Batman vs Nightwing = Batman wins
Straight up fight, Batman wins. Why? Because he is the damn Batman.

Hal Jordan vs Kyle Rayner = Tie *Yes, I said tie dammit*
Most people would disagree, saying that Hal Jordan would beat Kyle, but at their best Kyle is quite underestimated. He has accomplished things that Hal could never do (and to be honest, vice versa). Hal is seen as the ultimate lantern simply because of hype, in my personal opinion, and not out of actual ability.

Barry Allen vs Wally West = Wally West wins
Just personal opinion on who wins in a fight.

This is just personal opinion of what would take place in an actual fight, however, what people need to notice at is that none of those match ups would actually happen if they are fighting as a team.

Why? Because you have Batman and Nightwing in the teams.
Both of these individuals would have the group fighting as a unit, Batman using the other two as resources, Nightwing organizing a team front. In these terms we can agree that Batman is one of the best strategists in the DC universe (over Nightwing even). On the other hand Nightwing is DC's best leader, no questions asked.
Both of those statements give leverage to the fact that either side can win (Batman outthinking his opponents using his team as weapons in his arsenal, Nightwing bringing out the best in his team and organizing them in such a way to work together more efficiently for the best results).

In all honesty, I can see a case being made for either side to win, though I personally would be cheering for the old sidekicks.

(Though because the general conversation in this thread has nothing to do with the topic, and more about randomness, all I have to say is: Poop.)

Mindset
Bump

BlueFnord
Here's how the fight goes down. Hal and Bats start arguing tactics and as the fight starts Hal one punches Bats. Wally, Kyle, and Dick rush in to see whats going on. Hal yells this is between my team and me. He procedes to knock them out with a green boxing glove to their domes. Batman gets up . "The first mistake was not keeping me down Hal" and goes on to batkick ko Hal into Barry knocking out Barry in the process. No one f's with the goddamn Batman.

Blair Wind
Bump

Poop.

abhilegend
Team 2.

Odekahn
Team 2 all the way

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.