Mindless Hulk vs Asgard with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Hulk attacks asgard but Odin and Thor or else where. Can Asgard stop the Hulk

Mekrob
Yes Loki BFR's him

Just because you saw the cartoon doesn't mean Hulk would beat Asgard.

Mindset
Originally posted by Mekrob

Just because you saw the cartoon doesn't mean Hulk would beat Asgard. That's exactly what it means

Mekrob
Originally posted by Mindset
That's exactly what it means You created a paradox by responding to me.

Eternal Idol
Asgard wins. Guys like Tyr, Balder, and Loki would make things tough on Hulk. If I remember correctly, Kurse is now an ally of Asgard as well, so Hulk is screwed.

golem370
This is a completely raging Hulk I don't think Balder Tyr would be much trouble Kurse would be the biggest threat.

Kris Blaze
Yeeeeaaaah Loki kills him.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Mekrob
Just because you saw the cartoon doesn't mean Hulk would beat Asgard.

Loki mind controls him and takes over Asgard FTW!!! shifty

golem370
How do you mind control who is Mindless? If Hulk destroys Asgard and then leaves guess who becomes ruler Loki.

Enyalus
With BFR Loki solos him.

Without it Asgard is ****ed.

Nihilist
kurse,mangog,destroyer armour would all wreck the hulk.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Enyalus
With BFR Loki solos him.

Without it Asgard is ****ed.

There's not much he can do to Loki.

He's pretty much "beyond" physical harm, and he can phase/teleport at will.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
There's not much he can do to Loki.

He's pretty much "beyond" physical harm, and he can phase/teleport at will.

Yeah. erm Loki's sort of 'invulnerable' to physical harm in the sense that while he can be messed up, it doesn't actually hurt him, right? Still, Hulk's shattered the Crimson Bands before and done other absolutely crazy shit. Especially as Mindless. Don't see Loki stopping him. Mindless to me (like in the Onslaught saga) was the most powerful Hulk, even though Pak and Dr. Strange might say otherwise.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Enyalus
Yeah. erm Loki's sort of 'invulnerable' to physical harm in the sense that while he can be messed up, it doesn't actually hurt him, right? Still, Hulk's shattered the Crimson Bands before and done other absolutely crazy shit. Especially as Mindless. Don't see Loki stopping him. Mindless to me (like in the Onslaught saga) was the most powerful Hulk, even though Pak and Dr. Strange might say otherwise.

Onslaught Saga Hulk didn't do much though. He shattered Onslaught's armour. Wolverine, Thor, Rogue, Joseph and many others had done the same earlier.

Loki one-shotted BRB.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Onslaught Saga Hulk didn't do much though. He shattered Onslaught's armour. Wolverine, Thor, Rogue, Joseph and many others had done the same earlier.

Loki one-shotted BRB. and loki was powerful enough to harm surtur

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by golem370
How do you mind control who is Mindless? If Hulk destroys Asgard and then leaves guess who becomes ruler Loki.

it was sorta a joke.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.