Dark Phoenix vs DC Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Dark Phoenix invades DC Earth! Can they survive the wrath of the Phoenix?!

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/262209-112863-phoenix_super.jpg

fangirl101
Yes.

Starscream M
Originally posted by fangirl101
Yes. how?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Starscream M
how?

The spectre lives on DC earth. Zatanna can hide the earth from Phoenix. They also have tech to literally move the entire population. Plus they have a monitor who would ***** phoenix.

Enyalus
Just going by the major superhero organizations like the JLA, JSA, Titans, etc...I don't think so. Though I see Alan Scott faring pretty well for some reason. 'Til she sends a tree through his chest or something.

One thing I can say with certainty? Doom Patrol dies. Good riddance.

Raoul
Originally posted by Enyalus
Just going by the major superhero organizations like the JLA, JSA, Titans, etc...I don't think so. Though I see Alan Scott faring pretty well for some reason. 'Til she sends a tree through his chest or something.

One thing I can say with certainty? Doom Patrol dies. Good riddance.

what have you got against the doom patrol?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Raoul
what have you got against the doom patrol?

A better question would be what have I not got against the Doom Patrol. And the answer to that would be: nothing.

smile

Raoul
Originally posted by Enyalus
A better question would be what have I not got against the Doom Patrol. And the answer to that would be: nothing.

smile

messed

GalacticStorm
The spectre lives on DC earth. Zatanna can hide the earth from Phoenix. They also have tech to literally move the entire population. Plus they have a monitor who would ***** phoenix.

A single Monitor? How so? I could understand a full power Spectre or some other similarly imbued cosmic. But a Monitor?

TricksterPriest
Guessing you missed Final Crisis? Turns out the Monitors are pretty uber. And Nix Uotan at full power was a serious beast.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Guessing you missed Final Crisis? Turns out the Monitors are pretty uber. And Nix Uotan at full power was a serious beast.

What did he do and are the Monitors residents of DC Earth?

GalacticStorm
I read some of Crisis, (especially the tie ins like Revelations because i like the Spectre) however i never finished reading the main book.

fangirl101
Monitors are universal in power. Able to shiled themselves from universal destruction as well as literally rebuild universes. And nix was living on earth. Don't know what he is doing these days. :0

GalacticStorm
Monitors are universal in power. Able to shiled themselves from universal destruction as well as literally rebuild universes. And nix was living on earth. Don't know what he is doing these days. :0

Shielding yourself from universal destruction doesnt necessarily make you a great cosmic power. Tell me about this rebuilding universes point. And what was Nix solely responsible for?

Starscream M
why are we assuming monitors or spectre would even defend Earth?

fangirl101
why are we assuming monitors or spectre would even defend Earth? they have done so in the past.

GalacticStorm
they have done so in the past.

But the thread specifys DC Earth so unless theyre a resident then they dont feature presumably.

Would you be able to tell me what Nix is soley responsible for and what issue i can see this in. I'm not as clued up on my DC erm

xJLxKing
why are we assuming monitors or spectre would even defend Earth? Well because they live there and if DC earth dies so does every other universe(51) unless they changed it.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Well because they live there and if DC earth dies so does every other universe(51) unless they changed it.

But this is a hypothetical battle thats taking place under special conditions for the sake of debate. If we were talking about what would normally occur then we couldnt debate about a Marvel character being in the DC world anyway.

This is about DC characters who are residents of Earth.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
But this is a hypothetical battle thats taking place under special conditions for the sake of debate. If we were talking about what would normally occur then we couldnt debate about a Marvel character being in the DC world anyway.

This is about DC characters who are residents of Earth.
But they are residents of earth.

TricksterPriest
Nix is, the rest are arguable, given the nature of the DCU.

As for what he did, you have to read FC to see it in context. Combine that and Superman Beyond (FC tie in), and you'll have a fair idea of his power.

Philosophía
There are no Monitors on DC Earth, or at least not in the true sense of the word. Nix Uotan is the only monitor confirmed to be there right now, and he was transformed into a normal human.

Spectre does beat her, though.

shiv
before WW can break out all her trinkets Jakeem Thunder & 5th Dimension imp Bitchslap Phoenix back to Marvel in a body bag.

fangirl101

Mindset
Monitors couldn't even beat Monarch's army

What did Nix do during FC?

Badabing
Batkick ftw.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mindset
Monitors couldn't even beat Monarch's army

What did Nix do during FC?
monitor's where disorganized and were at some wierd stage in power due to thier not being used to thier individual aspects. You missed that?

Mindset
monitor's where disorganized and were at some wierd stage in power due to thier not being used to thier individual aspects. You missed that? And that has changed?

Have they shown to be stronger now?

fangirl101
And that has changed?

Have they shown to be stronger now? It was explained in the series as to the reason why they just didn't wipe away monarch's army. Monarch was trying to deal with them before they became accustomed to thier individual aspects.

Mindset
It was explained in the series as to the reason why they just didn't wipe away monarch's army. Monarch was trying to deal with them before they became accustomed to thier individual aspects. So are you going to answer my questions?

fangirl101
So are you going to answer my questions?
You mean besides the monitor nearly cracking Superman's cosmic armor? Um yeah. Heh.

Mindset
You mean besides the monitor nearly cracking Superman's cosmic armor? Um yeah. Heh. I didn't read Superman Beyond, which Monitor did that, it wasn't Mandrakk, was it?

fangirl101
I didn't read Superman Beyond, which Monitor did that, it wasn't Mandrakk, was it? no.

xJLxKing
I didn't read Superman Beyond, which Monitor did that, it wasn't Mandrakk, was it?
There were 2. I think

fangirl101
Originally posted by xJLxKing
There were 2. I think It was the crazy girl monitor chick.

xJLxKing
It was the crazy girl monitor chick.
So who was the one at the end of Beyond 2?

Warrior18
Originally posted by Badabing
Batkick ftw.

Superman solos.

shiv
lol Deadman raeps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.