ENOUGH ABOUT "PLANET X" and 2012

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
I invite you to read this:
http://www.universetoday.com/2008/05/25/2012-no-planet-x/

To help counter the growing paranoia and stupidity that is now seeming to take over some of the "easily led" people that I have to work with.

Bicnarok

Jack Daniels
planet x is real dude and its coming for you...me on the other hand I sold out to the reptilian mf ers so U will live long enuff to become food for them..me I will work at the processing center that prepares you for dinner...muhahaha...jus kidding I agree with Bicnarok ..believe when I see...in the meantime though I will keep my antennas up..er I mean my ears open..lol

Deano
although i thinks theres a chance something coould happen in 2012, i dont think planet x is one of those things

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Deano
although i thinks theres a chance something coould happen in 2012, i dont think planet x is one of those things

Fair enough. But why do you think that, "theres a chance something coould happen in 2012" ? I mean, something could happen tomorrow...something could happen 4 billion years from now. I don't think we'll ever see "it" coming nor so I think anyone has, or will, predict "it".

JacopeX
I use past prediction failures as my source to the future....The end of the world will not happen in 2012, and I don't think it will happen anytime soon. To me, it is pretty dangerous to brainwash the minds of children of fearing for their lives once 2012 comes along. It's very sad and people should be ashamed for spreading such an assumption that can possibly cause total chaos.

As for Planet X......I really don't want to touch that subject.....it is completely.....Absurd!

Malk
From a friend's youtube video. (Just the info)

I agree with him 100%.

Bicnarok

Malk
The idea of Lizardmen came from the hieroglyphs or whatever. They were meant to look different from the people who inhabited the land, I.E. Travelers.

They aren't really meant to be aliens, other than people the originals had never seen before, and to make them look different, they gave them a different style of drawing.

Atleast, that's my opinion.

Jack Daniels
I wonder if they drink booze?

Bicnarok

Jack Daniels
well if they have different tools I dont know if I want to be part of it but if they have a cape with an S on it hanging out of the female part Im all for it! SUPER BABE! Let me show superbabe what drinkin is all about! woowhoo?
Nephilim...ehhh never researched r there female versions?

edisonik
PLANET X IS REAL. I understand it is too much for people to swallow , but it is the truth, the crossing is near so be prepared with supplies and ammo.
Do not trust your Governments, they know everything and are in the process of delivering you to the sword.

Prepare for battle.

edisonik
Wow Annunaki vs Draco that is like Mike Tyson vs Mohamed Ali , a battle of the Ages and everybody is going to see it.
The Winner gets the Human Race for their spoils.

Ryo 666
Originally posted by JacopeX
I use past prediction failures as my source to the future....The end of the world will not happen in 2012, and I don't think it will happen anytime soon. To me, it is pretty dangerous to brainwash the minds of children of fearing for their lives once 2012 comes along. It's very sad and people should be ashamed for spreading such an assumption that can possibly cause total chaos.

As for Planet X......I really don't want to touch that subject.....it is completely.....Absurd! thumb up

KharmaDog
Originally posted by edisonik
Wow Annunaki vs Draco that is like Mike Tyson vs Mohamed Ali , a battle of the Ages and everybody is going to see it.
The Winner gets the Human Race for their spoils.

Wow...how's that new medication workin' out for ya?

FistOfThe North
after 2012, i will never truly believe in a doomsday scenario again.

2012 and there was this one time, i think in the 6th grade in the 90's, where i thought the world was gonnna end. 2012, not so much. I believe in 2012 like 10%.

But the other one was 100%. I looked at the clock in class and watched it tick in quiet terror, the the clock kept ticking past the determined time. My sis looked back and giggled at me and whispering "See?". Basically saying "i told you nothing was gonna happen. After i kept tormenting the whole family for weeks telling them beware or prepare and to hide underground, lol.

The thing about 2012 is that it has scientific/historical/archaeological basis to it. Pseudo or not, it's so intricate.

But nothin'll happen (in 2012, as far as we know) because it is impossible for humans to predict the future with 100% pre-knowledgable accuracy. And to believe so is to be naive.

jaden101
Originally posted by FistOfThe North

But nothin'll happen (in 2012, as far as we know) because it is impossible for humans to predict the future with 100% pre-knowledgable accuracy. And to believe so is to be naive.

Gotta love people who contradict themselves in a single sentence.

FistOfThe North
That's why i said "as far as we know" meaning what we really know is nothing. And that's as far as we know. (about the future)

So i didn't contradiction anything.

jaden101
So why say "But nothin'll happen"?

You clearly don't know...So why say it?

FistOfThe North
meaning 2012, cause it ws made up. cause no one can predict the future (in that way).

jaden101
Granted noone can predict the future but that doesn't mean something wont happen in 2012. It has as much a chance of happening then as any other year.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
So i didn't contradiction anything.

laughing out loud

FistOfThe North
hardy har.

"contradict". There.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.