WWH Vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
standard equipment only

quanchi112
wwh beats the crap out of ww here.

endrict
Wasn't this just made ...

guy222
Originally posted by psy_blade
standard equipment only

WWH

janus77
WW ...H

no expression, WW's cooler though yes

Kutulu
WWH smacks his ***** up!

Sorry, Prodigy reference. big grin

Jack Harkness
WW.

Her speed and strength win it. I love Hulk but at least I'm not being stupid about it like people in this thread.

janus77
Originally posted by Jack Harkness
WW.

Her speed and strength win it. I love Hulk but at least I'm not being stupid about it like people in this thread.
jack, never fear, you're being stupid in your own way smile.

WW is cool, kinda beautiful as far as 2-Dimensional/illustrations go, but Hulk is just leagues above her in strength and durability. then on top of that he has healing that is far better than Wolverine's, regeneration that is godly (more or less - completely regenerates from having all his flesh melted, in 3 panels) etc etc ...

he is insanely accurate - Bullseye like - with projectiles... so if WW was trying to outfox him, one swift - 20,000 mph? - boulder would take her down.

she's got nothing that could put him down, he's got the tools to rip her apart no expression.

2damnloud
Originally posted by janus77

WW is cool, kinda beautiful as far as 2-Dimensional/illustrations go, but Hulk is just leagues above her in strength and durability. then on top of that he has healing that is far better than Wolverine's, regeneration that is godly (more or less - completely regenerates from having all his flesh melted, in 3 panels) etc etc ...

he is insanely accurate - Bullseye like - with projectiles... so if WW was trying to outfox him, one swift - 20,000 mph? - boulder would take her down.

she's got nothing that could put him down, he's got the tools to rip her apart no expression.

WW can fly over 1 million mph in earth's atmosphere and can fight at lightspeeds.

llagrok

lal

janus77
Earth's atmosphere wouldn't exist if anything with any mass was flying at over a million mphs, within it :P.

BobbyD
WW would still own WWH.

And if a physical battle failed. The lasso would turn him instantly into banner.

Kutulu
Originally posted by BobbyD
WW would still own WWH.

And if a physical battle failed. The lasso would turn him instantly into banner.

Hulk is notorious for catching things thrown at him and using them on the attacker. I honestly don't feel that WW would be able to get the lasso around the Hulk.

I think that WW would get some wins though via BFR.

Jack Harkness

she's got nothing that could put him down, he's got the tools to rip her apart no expression. Stupid. First learn to type better than a 7 year old before you call anyone stupid.

Second, read WW comics not just Hulk you now something other than Marvel. I hate arguing with stupid fanboys, they really have no lives, read WW and see how she beats him. Hulk loses like we all do when you post and make us lose a few brain cells.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BobbyD
WW would still own WWH.

And if a physical battle failed. The lasso would turn him instantly into banner. ww has no prayer whatsoever. do u know what this wwhulk is all about. he is a badass while ww is just well tough but no where near the degree that ww hulk is.

Soljer
Originally posted by Kutulu
Hulk is notorious for catching things thrown at him and using them on the attacker. I honestly don't feel that WW would be able to get the lasso around the Hulk.

I think that WW would get some wins though via BFR.

She doesn't have to get the lasso AROUND him.

As long as it touches him. Hulk reacts reflexively, grabs it, game's over.

quanchi112
Stupid. First learn to type better than a 7 year old before you call anyone stupid.

Second, read WW comics not just Hulk you now something other than Marvel. I hate arguing with stupid fanboys, they really have no lives, read WW and see how she beats him. Hulk loses like we all do when you post and make us lose a few brain cells. everyone needs to cease and desist with all the name calling. i have read plenty of ww and she doesnt compare to ww hulk. if she showed up in marvel all it would take is thor to put her on ice. ww hulk is tearing some people up. hes just to powerful. this isnt normal hulk its ww hulk.

StyleTime
Originally posted by 2damnloud
WW can fly over 1 million mph in earth's atmosphere and can fight at lightspeeds.
laughing

No but seriously, why do people act like WWH is a deity?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
She doesn't have to get the lasso AROUND him.

As long as it touches him. Hulk reacts reflexively, grabs it, game's over. how does anyone ever beat ww then if this is all she has to do.

StyleTime
....There's always the option of not grabbing it.

strengthkills
Originally posted by quanchi112
how does anyone ever beat ww then if this is all she has to do. Because here on KMC it is acceptable for some to argue powersets and completely disregard history.erm

quanchi112
ww cant hang with a regular superman. u think she can hang with ww hulk. no chance. hed snap her in two.

quanchi112
Originally posted by strengthkills
Because here on KMC it is acceptable for some to argue powersets and completely disregard history.erm if we completely disregard histories then we shouldnt even argue charcaters. it should be ww's powers vs ww hulk's powers,right?

llagrok
Because here on KMC it is acceptable for some to argue powersets and completely disregard history.erm

Like how you guys disregard Hulk turning back into banner smile

Kutulu
Originally posted by StyleTime
laughing

No but seriously, why do people act like WWH is a deity?

Well for one he has stomped out most of the major superhero teams singlehandedly, and they all had prep. He defeated the x-men all at the same time (showing resilience to telepathy, TK, and matter manipulation in the process far above what he's normally capable of), he defeated an upgraded Iron Man, he withstood BlackBolt's scream at point blank range, he withstood a mind barrage from Dr. Strange who developed the spell with 24 hrs prep time, he defeated the fantastic four combined (withstood Johnny's nova flame, destroyed Sue's forcefield in two hits, and blasted Reed Richard's prep), he smashed the Juggernaut into submission, he knocked out She-Hulk, smacked around Hercules, and we see an image of Sentry looking battered in a future release of WWH.

As stated before, this is the strongest Hulk has ever been. His healing factor, speed, intelligence, cunning, strength, durability, telekinetic resistance, telepathic resistance, and mystical resistance, are all amplified exponentially above their normal levels. How often do you see people straight up resist Dr. Strange with prep? Dr. Strange's mind spells have even affected a weakened Galactus before, and WWH just shrugged it off like nothing.

Kutulu
Originally posted by llagrok
Like how you guys disregard Hulk turning back into banner smile

WWH can control his state of Banner or Hulk at will. That's one of the things different about him.

quanchi112
Well for one he has stomped out most of the major superhero teams singlehandedly, and they all had prep. He defeated the x-men all at the same time (showing resilience to telepathy, TK, and matter manipulation in the process far above what he's normally capable of), he defeated an upgraded Iron Man, he withstood BlackBolt's scream at point blank range, he withstood a mind barrage from Dr. Strange who developed the spell with 24 hrs prep time, he defeated the fantastic four combined (withstood Johnny's nova flame, destroyed Sue's forcefield in two hits, and blasted Reed Richard's prep), he smashed the Juggernaut into submission, he knocked out She-Hulk, smacked around Hercules, and we see an image of Sentry looking battered in a future release of WWH.

As stated before, this is the strongest Hulk has ever been. His healing factor, speed, intelligence, cunning, strength, durability, telekinetic resistance, telepathic resistance, and mystical resistance, are all amplified exponentially above their normal levels. How often do you see people straight up resist Dr. Strange with prep? Dr. Strange's mind spells have even affected a weakened Galactus before, and WWH just shrugged it off like nothing. nice job. ww hulk would curbstomp ww. she couldnt do half the things this hulk has done without being powered up in some kind of way. ww hulk in a curbstomp.

nimbus006

As stated before, this is the strongest Hulk has ever been. His healing factor, speed, intelligence, cunning, strength, durability, telekinetic resistance, telepathic resistance, and mystical resistance, are all amplified exponentially above their normal levels. How often do you see people straight up resist Dr. Strange with prep? Dr. Strange's mind spells have even affected a weakened Galactus before, and WWH just shrugged it off like nothing.

What he said

2damnloud
Earth's atmosphere wouldn't exist if anything with any mass was flying at over a million mphs, within it :P.

Oh I'm sorry, it was over 100,000 mph in Earth's atmosphere.

This was originally psted by DarkCrawler.

Okay. Here is Wonder Woman flying from Wyoming to Switzerland in less then one minute and 54 seconds.

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/1710/wwspeed51yh8.jpg
http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/1710/wwspeed52ui7.jpg
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/5569/wwspeed53qd3.jpg
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/9531/wwspeed54yq7.jpg

By the way, speed required to do that? Just if you are curious?

MACH 240.

That's right, two hundred and fourty times the speed of sound. And actually, because the biggest part of the time was used in fighting Superman, she did it in much less time then 1.54 minutes. So Mach 500 or Mach 1000 would be much closer, but we'll go with the lowest possible estimations.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nimbus006
What he said laughing

What If...
how does anyone ever beat ww then if this is all she has to do.

What a ****ing stupid thing to say.

llagrok
WWH can control his state of Banner or Hulk at will. That's one of the things different about him.

His anger would still diminish greatly smile

Kutulu
Originally posted by What If...

Can we please stop with the name calling? This is getting a bit silly. mad

llagrok
Can we please stop with the name calling? This is getting a bit silly. mad

He didn't call him anything no expression

Kutulu
He didn't call him anything no expression

Ok my bad, didn't insult him, but cursing at what he's saying is still a little bit overboard for comic book discussion in my opinion.

llagrok
Ok my bad, didn't insult him, but cursing at what he's saying is still a little bit overboard for comic book discussion in my opinion.

Thank god your opinion isn't the general one.

Just kidding smile

Kutulu
Thank god your opinion isn't the general one.

Just kidding smile

smiley_abzw

strengthkills
Like how you guys disregard Hulk turning back into banner smile Other than Silver Surfer what characters regularly revert hulk into banner.

llagrok
Other than Silver Surfer what characters regularly revert hulk into banner.

Other than Wonder Woman, what characters/items has the calming ability of her lasso?

strengthkills
Other than Wonder Woman, what characters/items has the calming ability of her lasso? Sentry(Reed Prep) and that didnt work now did it?Now before you sidestepped my question.......

llagrok
Sentry and that didnt work now did it?Now before you sidestepped my question.......

Sentry's calming aura isn't comparable to wonder woman's lasso AT ALL.

Megadragon15
WW Hulk beats the living daylights out of Wonder Woman. After he is done he then ties her up in her sick bondage fetish with her own magic lasso. She then falls madly in love with him and they get married and have little Hulk babies. eek! laughing laughing laughing

llagrok
Originally posted by Megadragon15
WW Hulk beats the living daylights out of Wonder Woman. After he is done he then ties her up in her sick bondage fetish with her own magic lasso. She then falls madly in love with him and they get married and have little Hulk babies. eek! laughing laughing laughing

retards galore.

Is this your uncle/cousin strengthkills?

Galvaclaw
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Oh I'm sorry, it was over 100,000 mph in Earth's atmosphere.

This was originally psted by DarkCrawler.

Okay. Here is Wonder Woman flying from Wyoming to Switzerland in less then one minute and 54 seconds.

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/1710/wwspeed51yh8.jpg
http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/1710/wwspeed52ui7.jpg
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/5569/wwspeed53qd3.jpg
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/9531/wwspeed54yq7.jpg

By the way, speed required to do that? Just if you are curious?

MACH 240.

That's right, two hundred and fourty times the speed of sound. And actually, because the biggest part of the time was used in fighting Superman, she did it in much less time then 1.54 minutes. So Mach 500 or Mach 1000 would be much closer, but we'll go with the lowest possible estimations.

You're incorrect. The 1 min and 54 seconds was for the whole fight. That includes travelling to the sun and back and a fairly long fight in Wyoming. She probably travelled that distance in seconds.

Wonderwoman is way too fast for Hulk.

llagrok
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
You're incorrect. The 1 min and 54 seconds was for the whole fight. That includes travelling to the sun and back and a fairly long fight in Wyoming. She probably travelled that distance in seconds.

Wonderwoman is way too fast for Hulk.

You're discussing with the same people who thought that Hulk would be able to beat Zoom.

Her lasso is just one out of the many different ways she can beat the Hulk.

strengthkills
His anger would still diminish greatly smile Proof,you do know Caiera kissed Bruce too....or dont you.

strengthkills
Sentry's calming aura isn't comparable to wonder woman's lasso AT ALL. "When he is around you,he is happy and his skin stops hurting you are his friend".they are very comparable.

llagrok
Proof,you do know Caiera kissed Bruce too....or dont you.

dur

strengthkills
retards galore.

Is this your uncle/cousin strengthkills? You know you still havent answered my question so why dont you go ahead and do that.

strengthkills
dur dur,So you didnt know and you are arguing with no knowledge at all...typical.

llagrok
dur,So you didnt know and you are arguing with no knowledge at all...typical.

Your comment is completely irrelevant seeing as Hulk's ho hasn't kissed him or tried to calm him since he left Sakaar. The calming power of Wonder Woman's lasso is just better than Sentry's aura. If he really was that calming, then Ms.Marvel wouldn't be so pissed at him all the time.

strengthkills
Your comment is completely irrelevant seeing as Hulk's ho hasn't kissed him or tried to calm him since he left Sakaar. The calming power of Wonder Woman's lasso is just better than Sentry's aura. If he really was that calming, then Ms.Marvel wouldn't be so pissed at him all the time. OMG...I knew it! You dont know anything....and on top of that you didnt answer my earlier question yet again,llagrok stop really.
You are beyond pesky I havent bothered or called you a name In at least 10 days, meaning I quit,Im beyond the pettiness.
On top of that I have repaetedly shown you up on the subject of the hulk,give it up there is a reason Im a fan of Hulk...I know a lot about him.
So once again just quit bothering me,If you feel the need to correct me on an issue go for it,I couldnt care less....just make sure you are right in correcting me.
Im done anyways I like SHC a lot right now.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galvaclaw

Wonderwoman is way too fast for Hulk. no she isnt. ww gets beaten down mercilessly this is a curbstomp. ww hulk wins this.

spawnwest
WW is too fast and too skilled.

Wouldn't WW be fast enough to lasso WWH. Once he's in the lasso he's powerless.

quanchi112
Originally posted by spawnwest
WW is too fast and too skilled.

Wouldn't WW be fast enough to lasso WWH. Once he's in the lasso he's powerless. look at all the damage ww hulk ic causing in marvel. ww would have lost a long time ago. ww really gets her head pounded in.

llagrok
OMG...I knew it! You dont know anything....and on top of that you didnt answer my earlier question yet again,llagrok stop really.
You are beyond pesky I havent bothered or called you a name In at least 10 days, meaning I quit,Im beyond the pettiness.
On top of that I have repaetedly shown you up on the subject of the hulk,give it up there is a reason Im a fan of Hulk...I know a lot about him.
So once again just quit bothering me,If you feel the need to correct me on an issue go for it,I couldnt care less....just make sure you are right in correcting me.
Im done anyways I like SHC a lot right now.

durlaugh

strengthkills
durlaugh See what I mean guys.

quanchi112
i really wish people would put the bullcrap aside and stick to debating. i have been here for two months and it seems like these threads all turn into personal wars some time or not. cut it out. lets act like mature debators.

Superboy Prime
WW 10/10.

Superherovandal
however the thing about Reed's plan is that it isn't magic that is on an unbreakable object operated by a girl thats stronger than anyone he's faced so far in WWH. can someone name one individual that was as strong and fast and skilled as WW is that Hulk actually defeated. the strongest person i saw him defeat is Colossus and he's nowhere near her strength.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superherovandal
however the thing about Reed's plan is that it isn't magic that is on an unbreakable object operated by a girl thats stronger than anyone he's faced so far in WWH. can someone name one individual that was as strong and fast and skilled as WW is that Hulk actually defeated. the strongest person i saw him defeat is Colossus and he's nowhere near her strength. he beat teams orgainzed to bring him down. ww isnt as powerful as they teams. he would crush her.

BobbyD
Q, you cannot take down/defeat what cannot see/touch. That is the problem with the Hulk.

janus77
Other than Wonder Woman, what characters/items has the calming ability of her lasso?

I assume Dr Strange's magic is of the same nature as WW's lasso.

Dr. Strange can't turn Hulk back into Banner or else WWH wouldn't have happened... in fact Hulk wouldn't need to be ejected into space in the first place if Strange could have done that to Hulk.
therefore, it's safe to say that magic ain't going to cut it, only a high-end energy siphoning capability is.

WW's first contact with WWH will be the deciding moment of the 'match', Hulk crushing her bones and ending it, there and then.

if she's flying around trying to take pot-shots, he's not going to be phased by any of it. instead, he'll just smack her out the air with a thunderclap, burst her eardrums and disorientate her.

WW's just not a problem for an enraged/amped up Hulk. and WWH is possibly the strongest Hulk, in terms of consistency over an arc, yet (though Hulk's done far more impressive things in his past).

llagrok

Dr. Strange can't turn Hulk back into Banner or else WWH wouldn't have happened... in fact Hulk wouldn't need to be ejected into space in the first place if Strange could have done that to Hulk.
therefore, it's safe to say that magic ain't going to cut it, only a high-end energy siphoning capability is.

WW's first contact with WWH will be the deciding moment of the 'match', Hulk crushing her bones and ending it, there and then.

if she's flying around trying to take pot-shots, he's not going to be phased by any of it. instead, he'll just smack her out the air with a thunderclap, burst her eardrums and disorientate her.

WW's just not a problem for an enraged/amped up Hulk. and WWH is possibly the strongest Hulk, in terms of consistency over an arc, yet (though Hulk's done far more impressive things in his past).

So by your logic, WW is no more durable than Rockslide?

janus77
she can be as strong as Superman (she is not), but WWH is stronger and can instantaneously be exponentially stronger still. now that's a major problem to address.

llagrok
she can be as strong as Superman (she is not), but WWH is stronger and can instantaneously be exponentially stronger still. now that's a major problem to address.

I highly doubt one thunderclap would be enough to take down WW, nor do I think that he would be capable of crushing her instantly. So far he has only taken out people like Grimm and Rasputin.

janus77
he can put out sufficient force, it all depends upon how the battle's going.
if she takes a few potshots, whizzes buy a few times, he'll get sufficiently pissed off to thunderclap her out of the air.

he's got the strength, never lacked for that. just a case of how durable WW is, and imo she's not gonna be able to stand up to his attacks.

BobbyD
Yeah, it's kinda sad to see the disrespect Diana get here. And don't get me wrong I love the Jolly Green Giant as much as anyone, but people are just too infatuated here with Hulk, that it's disappointing sometimes....as if they're so jaded by their fan worship they can't use logic to see how his deficiences CAN cost him fights. ...as if his opponents are just going to stand there and say "punch me with all you've got".

Only Rocky Balboa pulled that off.

laughing out loud

What If...

I read the first sentence of your post, and didn't bother waisting my time with the rest.

Dr. Strange's (who isn't at past power levels BTW) use of magic is mystic sorcerery.

Diana's lasso is a 'gift from the Gods'.

GTFO

Wrong. They didn't all have prep, and it's not as if Hulk is the only teambuster, hell, I don't know what single higher tier villian that hasn't shown to team bust.

Wonderwoman could have taken them all at once wink
...and did you really try to bring in a cover?

Not strong enough.

Diana's speed, intelligence, cunning, strength, durability, telepathic resistance is higher. And one cannot have TK resistence.

A group of ninjas took Dr. Strange down like nothing. Either your ignorant or ignoring the fact that his power levels aren't the same as they used to be.

Superboy Prime
WW wins. No contest.

llagrok
Resist dr.strange with prep? What the hell are you talking about Janus? Dr.Strange didn't prep himself at all, he only tried to access the Hulk's mind once. That's all we've seen so far. If either dr.strange or reed actually tried to use the prep time to create something OFFENSIVE, things would've been different.

strengthkills
I read the first sentence of your post, and didn't bother waisting my time with the rest.

Dr. Strange's (who isn't at past power levels BTW) use of magic is mystic sorcerery.

GTFO

Not strong enough.

Diana's speed, intelligence, cunning, strength, durability, telepathic resistance is higher. And one cannot have TK resistence.

A group of ninjas took Dr. Strange down like nothing. Either your ignorant or ignoring the fact that his power levels aren't the same as they used to be. Hulks not strong enough GTFO,you ruined your whole argument with that.Dr.Strange isnt depowerd...who told you that.

Kutulu
Resist dr.strange with prep? What the hell are you talking about Janus? Dr.Strange didn't prep himself at all, he only tried to access the Hulk's mind once. That's all we've seen so far. If either dr.strange or reed actually tried to use the prep time to create something OFFENSIVE, things would've been different.

Dr. Strange had 24 hrs prep. He used that prep to create a custom spell to try and get into Hulk's mind - which failed. Thus, Hulk > Dr. Strange's mind spell with 24 hrs prep.

llagrok
Dr. Strange had 24 hrs prep. He used that prep to create a custom spell to try and get into Hulk's mind - which failed. Thus, Hulk > Dr. Strange's mind spell with 24 hrs prep.

Reread my post.

Read all of it this time.

Kutulu

LOL Diana's durability and strength are higher? You really are a looney, either that or you didn't read Planet Hulk and WWH at all. Which it seems most likely is the case, as currently you have only gone with pre-WWH Hulk feats.

llagrok
LOL Diana's durability and strength are higher? You really are a looney, either that or you didn't read Planet Hulk and WWH at all. Which it seems most likely is the case, as currently you have only gone with pre-WWH Hulk feats.

What great strength feats does WWH have actually? he has beaten NO characters with durability/strength comparable to Wonder Woman.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Diana wins hands down. no contest. Faster, Stronger, Superior Reflexes, Superior Weapons, and Defense the Hulk can't get around.

Kutulu
What great strength feats does WWH have actually? he has beaten NO characters with durability/strength comparable to Wonder Woman.

So you are telling me that WW could resist a full scale BlackBolt scream to the face like WWH could? A whisper which levelled mountains and a scream which literally rips electrons off of their atoms? What about beating up Hercules, you're telling me Wonder Woman is stronger than Hercules now too?

You have already shown me that you didn't read the series, so please just stop while you are ahead, go to your comic book store, pick it up, then get back to the thread when you are done.
bangin

nvrbeenwthagirl
So you are telling me that WW could resist a full scale BlackBolt scream to the face like WWH could? A whisper which levelled mountains and a scream which literally rips electrons off of their atoms? What about beating up Hercules, you're telling me Wonder Woman is stronger than Hercules now too?

You have already shown me that you didn't read the series, so please just stop while you are ahead, go to your comic book store, pick it up, then get back to the thread when you are done.
bangin

WW man handled Herc with ease in the CANNON JLa avengers. of course if she can take an enraged punch from a sun amped Superman, BB shouldn't do much worse. Especially since Superman's Punch Feats>>BB's scream feats.

llagrok

bangin

1. Go read up on the rules, then check out something called PIS.

2. Wonderwoman is in fact, stronger than Hercules.

3. Hulk didn't beat Hercules in a straight fight, Hulk hit Herc, Herc dropped Hulk and Hulk hit Herc.

4. I have to drive 3 hours to the nearest comic book shop, so I'll stick with demonoid.

5. I have in fact read them, that's why I post scans from the comics. Something I've yet to see you do roll eyes (sarcastic)

6. Go check out some more stuff written by Pak, tell me he gives a flying **** about continuity.

7. Explain why Warpath was in space, Cyclops had his powers back, Emma received psychic backlash in diamond form, Kitty held back despite ninja training, Colossus used no skill, Hellion tried to restrict the Hulk and why Storm isn't around.

8. Show me a scan of Hulk pulling something that weights around a third of planet earth.

9. Show me him resisting a calming effect comparable to Wonder Woman's lasso. You know, the god gift that's a lot harder to resist than the Sentry's "calming aura"

10. Go kill yourself.

nvrbeenwthagirl

3. Hulk didn't beat Hercules in a straight fight, Hulk hit Herc, Herc dropped Hulk and Hulk hit Herc.

4. I have to drive 3 hours to the nearest comic book shop, so I'll stick with demonoid.

5. I have in fact read them, that's why I post scans from the comics. Something I've yet to see you do roll eyes (sarcastic)

6. Go check out some more stuff written by Pak, tell me he gives a flying **** about continuity.

7. Explain why Warpath was in space, Cyclops had his powers back, Emma received psychic backlash in diamond form, Kitty held back despite ninja training, Colossus used no skill, Hellion tried to restrict the Hulk and why Storm isn't around.

8. Show me a scan of Hulk pulling something that weights around a third of planet earth.

9. Show me him resisting a calming effect comparable to Wonder Woman's lasso. You know, the god gift that's a lot harder to resist than the Sentry's "calming aura"

10. Go kill yourself.

Also WW has a healing factor that is on par with the Hulk and maybe better. She just uses it only when she deems it so. She also has a sleep touch that puts anyone to sleep upon contact.

Kutulu

10. Go kill yourself.

Welcome to my ignore list. You have proven to me that you aren't even worth listening to.

llagrok
Welcome to my ignore list. You have proven to me that you aren't even worth listening to.

When you fail to counter any arguments, you can always ignore them!

gogogadgetgo
linda carter wonderwoman for the win! droolio

but seriouslly, one look at those killer legs and hylk will be drooling laughing

no no, really seriouslly now...wonderwoman 6/10 coz she can fly and she's faster bunny

Trolt
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
WW man handled Herc with ease in the CANNON JLa avengers. of course if she can take an enraged punch from a sun amped Superman, BB shouldn't do much worse. Especially since Superman's Punch Feats>>BB's scream feats.
bullshit.

They were trading shots (2:1 in favour of panels) before WW got a hold around Herc. This was during the "scavenger hunt".

In the pure JLA vs Avengers fight for the last item, it's hard to judge because its a team vs team battle.

WW > Herc... but nothing EASY.

Not going to argue with u on high end feats, because too many people only take those and disregard low end feats.

strengthkills

10. Go kill yourself. Wow,dude.
1.So you can apply PIS to a brand new character whos power hasnt been gauged yet.

2.In a crossover canon only to DC.

3.Hulk charged herc,herc braced,herc got smacked,namorita distracted hulk and got thrown in the air,angel creates dust cloud(all the while herc is recovering),it appears as if hulk doublefists the ground causing a shockwave blowing namorita and angel away while angel says something to the affect"hit him now herc",while hulk is still distracted herc hits him with a beast 2 hand uppercut that knocks hulk down,hulk gets up not taking a bit of damage,smacks a herc who pleads no contest all the while getting hit and looking like Rocky in every movie hes ever made.

4.Nice.

5.Ok

6.We are arguing characters not their respective writers.

7.Does it eally matter why warpath is in space,hes gonna get punked hard in #3,Im sure Emma (since many make her out to be a goddess)can give cyclops back the powers she helped(partially)remove,Ninja training on the hulk would be a waste of time,Elektra as good as she is would be 100% worthless in a fight with the hulk.If you havent noticed Hulk has a little skill too that could of counteracted collosus' training.Although I do agree the test of strength between the 2 was CIS nobody should be that stupid.Explain why hulk couldnt take Hellion out of the fight immediately with a thunderclap?Storm was around In WWH#2,Explain why hulk kod Johnny but not Storm.

8.I can show you a scan of a weakened hulk holding a planet together.

9.How do you know it would work better on the hulk,he is far from normal,In fact he does better against Gods and their weapons then against chemical based attacks.

10.Not neccesary.

Soljer
Because Wonder Woman's lasso is pretty much infallible. Besides that, we don't assume that things WON'T work unless proven otherwise - the burden of proof is the other way around.

Otherwise I could simply say "Mary Jane can't be hurt by the Hulk....prove that she can! I've never seen her get hurt by the Hulk in a comic, therefore, she is immune to his attacks...."

erm. Get the point?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wow,dude.
1.So you can apply PIS to a brand new character whos power hasnt been gauged yet.

2.In a crossover canon only to DC.

3.Hulk charged herc,herc braced,herc got smacked,namorita distracted hulk and got thrown in the air,angel creates dust cloud(all the while herc is recovering),it appears as if hulk doublefists the ground causing a shockwave blowing namorita and angel away while angel says something to the affect"hit him now herc",while hulk is still distracted herc hits him with a beast 2 hand uppercut that knocks hulk down,hulk gets up not taking a bit of damage,smacks a herc who pleads no contest all the while getting hit and looking like Rocky in every movie hes ever made.

4.Nice.

5.Ok

6.We are arguing characters not their respective writers.

7.Does it eally matter why warpath is in space,hes gonna get punked hard in #3,Im sure Emma (since many make her out to be a goddess)can give cyclops back the powers she helped(partially)remove,Ninja training on the hulk would be a waste of time,Elektra as good as she is would be 100% worthless in a fight with the hulk.If you havent noticed Hulk has a little skill too that could of counteracted collosus' training.Although I do agree the test of strength between the 2 was CIS nobody should be that stupid.Explain why hulk couldnt take Hellion out of the fight immediately with a thunderclap?Storm was around In WWH#2,Explain why hulk kod Johnny but not Storm.

8.I can show you a scan of a weakened hulk holding a planet together.

9.How do you know it would work better on the hulk,he is far from normal,In fact he does better against Gods and their weapons then against chemical based attacks.

10.Not neccesary.

The Lasso is superior to Gods and thier affects. Just to let you know, It's affected hectate with a measure of ultimate power. Not even Amazo can break free from it. He has to shrink down get out of it.

Soljer
The Lasso is superior to Gods and thier affects. Just to let you know, It's affected hectate with a measure of ultimate power. Not even Amazo can break free from it. He has to shrink down get out of it.

But it's totally ineffective on Deathstroke. shifty.

stick out tongue.

nvrbeenwthagirl
But it's totally ineffective on Deathstroke. shifty.

stick out tongue.

I dont know why that is. Maybe becuz he never lies anyway? Who knows.

xmarksthespot
The Queen of Fables seemingly broke it iirc. I can't remember if anyone gave an explanation for that, but I suppose she is a sort of Skyfather level embodiment of fiction ergo untruths?

That being irrelevant to Hulk however.

Why exactly can't Diana just lasso the Hulk with her vastly vastly, and again just for good measure, vastly superior speed, incapacitating him regardless of whether he is reverted to Banner?

strengthkills
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
The Queen of Fables seemingly broke it iirc. I can't remember if anyone gave an explanation for that, but I suppose she is a sort of Skyfather level embodiment of fiction ergo untruths?

Why exactly can't Diana just lasso the Hulk with her vastly vastly, and again just for good measure, vastly superior speed? I can see that,i just hate when people try and argue"shes stronger and more durable".

Soljer

Why exactly can't Diana just lasso the Hulk with her vastly vastly, and again just for good measure, vastly superior speed, incapacitating him regardless of whether he is reverted to Banner?

Did she? I thought if the lasso broke, the universe itself would unravel....erm.

Soljer
I can see that,i just hate when people try and argue"shes stronger and more durable".

Well, she IS stronger and more durable to begin with, though the Hulk could certainly surpass her.

It's her incredible speed advantage and her godly weapons that give her the Double-You, however.

nvrbeenwthagirl

The Queen of Fables didn't break it. It was all a lie and illusion as is her main power to make illusion real.

Jack Harkness
There are allot of idiots on this site.

nvrbeenwthagirl
There are allot of idiots on this site.

Elaborate.

quanchi112
The Lasso is superior to Gods and thier affects. Just to let you know, It's affected hectate with a measure of ultimate power. Not even Amazo can break free from it. He has to shrink down get out of it. i have seen superman strangle ww like nothing with her own lasso.

ww hulk would literally crush ww. people are beginning to ive her far to much credit against this badass hulk.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i have seen superman strangle ww like nothing with her own lasso.

ww hulk would literally crush ww. people are beginning to ive her far to much credit against this badass hulk.

When has Superman EVER strangled The Prime WW with her own lasso? Enlighten us.

quanchi112
When has Superman EVER strangled The Prime WW with her own lasso? Enlighten us. i thought i was on ignore. laughing

anyways. superman beats ww all day. even u wouldnt deny that. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
i thought i was on ignore. laughing

anyways. superman beats ww all day. even u wouldnt deny that. wink

superman beats WW 6/10. And that's only if she doesn't decide to get sneaky and use some of her uber magical kill weapons. Medusa head, magical sword, tiara toss, ect.

quanchi112
superman beats WW 6/10. And that's only if she doesn't decide to get sneaky and use some of her uber magical kill weapons. Medusa head, magical sword, tiara toss, ect. superman beats her 9 out of 10. and thats if he isnt pissed or sundipped. stick out tongue

ww is just doesnt compare to superman.

nvrbeenwthagirl
superman beats her 9 out of 10. and thats if he isnt pissed or sundipped. stick out tongue

ww is just doesnt compare to superman.

That is why the Omac files have her and him as the same strength class and same speed class. His only stat that was above her's was flight speed class. And if she doesn't compare, then how come when he was SUN DIPPED and Enraged, And she was holding back, She managed to hold her own, live to tell the story? How come In Amazons attack Batman was afraid of which side ww was on and had Superman stick around just in case. If she weren't that much of a threat, then surely batman would just have MM and A Gl around. You should try reading More DC titles. Then you wouldn't make comments like the oneyou just made and look like you dont' know much about dc. Oops. I'm sorry. you dont' look like it, you just dont'.

quanchi112
That is why the Omac files have her and him as the same strength class and same speed class. His only stat that was above her's was flight speed class. And if she doesn't compare, then how come when he was SUN DIPPED and Enraged, And she was holding back, She managed to hold her own, live to tell the story? How come In Amazons attack Batman was afraid of which side ww was on and had Superman stick around just in case. If she weren't that much of a threat, then surely batman would just have MM and A Gl around. You should try reading More DC titles. Then you wouldn't make comments like the oneyou just made and look like you dont' know much about dc. Oops. I'm sorry. you dont' look like it, you just dont'. superman has done things ww couldnt and wouldnt dream of. hes the main star while ww is a memeber of the supporting cast. supes doesnt kill people. how often if at all does he kill people let alone his friends. ww would die if they got into a fight where one of them had to die.

u are arguing powersets alone when superman is the greatest dc hero. its flat out spoken how important he is by many different people in dc at many different times. ww is important to but no where near as important as superman. superman has done more and beaten more impressive foes. its just the way it is. wink

dont hate on superman becuz hes better than ww, just deal and accept it. laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
superman has done things ww couldnt and wouldnt dream of. hes the main star while ww is a memeber of the supporting cast. supes doesnt kill people. how often if at all does he kill people let alone his friends. ww would die if they got into a fight where one of them had to die.

u are arguing powersets alone when superman is the greatest dc hero. its flat out spoken how important he is by many different people in dc at many different times. ww is important to but no where near as important as superman. superman has done more and beaten more impressive foes. its just the way it is. wink

dont hate on superman becuz hes better than ww, just deal and accept it. laughing

You haven't said anything yet. Let me know when you actually form a complete coherent thought or two. laughing Realistically, Superman has more feats than Thanos, Thor, Silver Surfer, Hell, he's even saved the Omniverse. When has Galactus done anything on that lvl? So Superman by his feats should beat all of those guys. Now use some logic and stop being a Happy Dance for once.

Juntai
Stop being a dancing bannana?

quanchi112
You haven't said anything yet. Let me know when you actually form a complete coherent thought or two. laughing Realistically, Superman has more feats than Thanos, Thor, Silver Surfer, Hell, he's even saved the Omniverse. When has Galactus done anything on that lvl? So Superman by his feats should beat all of those guys. Now use some logic and stop being a Happy Dance for once. superman is in how many books. im saying in dc hes always involved in the biggest storylines and is usually right in the thick of things. supes is better in combat than ww. anyone to say ww can beat superman is discounting dc's whole history. i think u give ww to much credit. but at least u admit superman is better than her. u give supes 6 of 10 while i give supes 9 of 10. we both agree supes is superior to ms lasso. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Juntai
Stop being a dancing bannana?

Ti's the closest thing I saw to what I really wanted to say.

Nikkolas
I want to simultaneously lol with amusement and sob with shame.

The God-Emperor needs to save humanity right quick if this is what people think.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Nikkolas
I want to simultaneously lol with amusement and sob with shame.

The God-Emperor needs to save humanity right quick if this is what people think.

^^ QFT.

janus77
Because Wonder Woman's lasso is pretty much infallible. Besides that, we don't assume that things WON'T work unless proven otherwise - the burden of proof is the other way around.

Otherwise I could simply say "Mary Jane can't be hurt by the Hulk....prove that she can! I've never seen her get hurt by the Hulk in a comic, therefore, she is immune to his attacks...."

erm. Get the point?
Magneto could curl Galactus up into a golf ball, inside his WorldShip big grin.

oh, even better, Superman's freeze breath would take out Firelord!

spawnwest
So what is Hulk going to do when WW lassos him and/or she uses the sleep touch???

Kutulu
Originally posted by spawnwest
So what is Hulk going to do when WW lassos him and/or she uses the sleep touch???

If you had read Planet Hulk, you would have seen that Hulk can now consciously control which form he is in. He can switch between Banner and Hulk at all. The lasso is not going to permanently make him into Banner, as currently the intelligent Hulk persona is the main persona, so the lasso would turn the Hulk into - the Hulk.

Secondly Hulk is resilient to things such as sleep attacks, mind effects, and transmutation. Her "sleep touch" would make him drowsy and that's it. People have tried attacks like that on him before and it didn't work in his current incarnation.

Soljer
If you had read Planet Hulk, you would have seen that Hulk can now consciously control which form he is in. He can switch between Banner and Hulk at all. The lasso is not going to permanently make him into Banner, as currently the intelligent Hulk persona is the main persona, so the lasso would turn the Hulk into - the Hulk.

Secondly Hulk is resilient to things such as sleep attacks, mind effects, and transmutation. Her "sleep touch" would make him drowsy and that's it. People have tried attacks like that on him before and it didn't work in his current incarnation.

She can lasso him and command him to turn to banner. Or to just sit still and not move for the rest of eternity. Either way, he'll comply, and Wonder Woman wins. erm.

pr1983
She can lasso him and command him to turn to banner. Or to just sit still and not move for the rest of eternity. Either way, he'll comply, and Wonder Woman wins. erm.

doomsday didnt... stick out tongue

Jack Harkness
superman beats her 9 out of 10. and thats if he isnt pissed or sundipped. stick out tongue

ww is just doesnt compare to superman. Wow your dumb. laughing

Leave, just shut up and leave. no expression

llagrok

Which is completely irrelevant.

His anger is tied to his strength, if she calmed him down until there was hardly any anger left, he would have no reason to maintain the Hulk form.

I can see that,i just hate when people try and argue"shes stronger and more durable".

She is.

quanchi112
Wow your dumb. laughing

Leave, just shut up and leave. no expression uhm no. ww cant competer with supes. he takea solid majority. u might not believe supes winning 90 percent but u still must agree ww loses. she gets stomped by wwhulk.

quanchi112
Which is completely irrelevant.

His anger is tied to his strength, if she calmed him down until there was hardly any anger left, he would have no reason to maintain the Hulk form.

She is. so ur strategy is ww soothes the savge beast that is hulk. uh no. and ww strength doesnt compare to wwh. ww hulk is pulling a black adam. kicking asses and taking names.

Kutulu
A previous incarnation of Hulk, who is weaker than the current WWH incarnation, beat up Gladiator. Gladiator possessed enough strength to move planets on his own accord. Hulk has taken direct hits from people capable of moving planets on their own, on par with Superman.
http://www.incrediblehulk.com/gladiatorstrength.jpg

quanchi112
nice post. kutulu. show then why there is still reason to fear the hulk.

The Great Galen
Sorry, as much as I might want to stay on topic the whole
"SM vs WW" debate is just hilarious. Everyone pretty much knows supes has the easy majority win yet the fact that theres even a debate with something so absolute seems pretty funy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
"SM vs WW" debate is just hilarious. Everyone pretty much knows supes has the easy majority win yet the fact that theres even a debate with something so absolute seems pretty funy. yes there are quite a few ww fans on here. i do agree to that.

Kutulu
Originally posted by The Great Galen
"SM vs WW" debate is just hilarious. Everyone pretty much knows supes has the easy majority win yet the fact that theres even a debate with something so absolute seems pretty funy.

This is what would happen if WW tried to rope the Hulk:
http://img264.imageshack.us/my.php?image=job108hs.jpg

Jack Harkness
uhm no. ww cant competer with supes. he takea solid majority. u might not believe supes winning 90 percent but u still must agree ww loses. she gets stomped by wwhulk. Shes beaten the crap out of him before and hes done the samr to her. Yes he wins, but WW also kicks the crap out of Hulk. What are you 7?

quanchi112
Shes beaten the crap out of him before and hes done the samr to her. Yes he wins, but WW also kicks the crap out of Hulk. What are you 7? this isnt normal hulk. you know that right? this is wwhulk the guy who is scaring the shit out or marvel earth right now? laughing what are u 5?

llagrok
This is what would happen if WW tried to rope the Hulk:
http://img264.imageshack.us/my.php?image=job108hs.jpg

I think it's pretty obvious that Superman's not himself.

quanchi112
I think it's pretty obvious that Superman's not himself. its pretty obvious he was hurting poor old ww. she is overrated. superman owns her. as would ww hulk.

strengthkills
Llagrok do you honestly think WW is stronger and more durable than WWH,if you do then there is no use in me continuing to argue.(no offense)
WWH' base might be higher than WW' now.(might)
WW is faster and has a ton of uber weapons at her disposal,that is why she has a chance of taking majority and even then some of those weapons might not work.

llagrok
Llagrok do you honestly think WW is stronger and more durable than WWH,if you do then there is no use in me continuing to argue.(no offense)
WWH' base might be higher than WW now.(might)
WW is faster and has a ton of uber weapons at her disposal,that is why she has a chance of taking majority and even then some of those weapons might not work.
WWH' base might be higher than WW now.(might)

Lots of "mights" in that post.

strengthkills
Just 2,1 is an error

llagrok
I don't think you understand how much faster WW is.

strengthkills

WWH' base might be higher than WW' now.(might)

quanchi112
I don't think you understand how much faster WW is. i have seen ww in action. i have seen her fight against supes to. she goes down hard there and here. ww hulk can deal with speed. if speed is all it took why hasnt ww hulk been put down yet?

strengthkills
I dont think you understand how strong and durable hulk is as a whole,he has done the impossible with strength alone countless times.

Kutulu
The point is this: WWH has no upper limit cap on his strength. NONE. It has been well documentated as fact throughout his career. As shown in some of the scans, he has literally destroyed an entire dimension. Even if an opponent is ten times as strong as the Hulk, all he has to do is get ten times as angry to overcome that.

Hulk while in a weakened state held a planet together from splitting apart. He has punched an asteroid twice as big as earth and destroyed it. He fought Gladiator and beat the crap out of him, who is generall considered Superman's equivilant in Strength and speed (as he has moved planets on his own with ease, something even Wonder Woman cannot claim). The longer the fight drags on, the more angry, the stronger and more durable Hulk gets. She has no way to put him down indefinitely, she has a static level of strength and durability so even if she starts out with a slighty higher base strength and durability that advantage will be quickly lost within a few seconds into the fight.

Show me a scan of Wonder Woman punching and destroying a planet twice the size of earth, Hulk is stronger than that now.

Wonder Woman is not the equal of Superman, in that scan I posted you saw how easy he broke her wrist. Wonder Woman doesn't have the healing factor of Hulk either, she will continue to take more and more damage while he regenerates back to stronger than he started out as in mere moments.

strengthkills
The point is this: WWH has no upper limit cap on his strength. NONE. It has been well documentated as fact throughout his career. As shown in some of the scans, he has literally destroyed an entire dimension. Even if an opponent is ten times as strong as the Hulk, all he has to do is get ten times as angry to overcome that.

Hulk while in a weakened state held a planet together from splitting apart. He has punched an asteroid twice as big as earth and destroyed it. He fought Gladiator and beat the crap out of him, who is generall considered Superman's equivilant in Strength and speed (as he has moved planets on his own with ease, something even Wonder Woman cannot claim). The longer the fight drags on, the more angry, the stronger and more durable Hulk gets. She has no way to put him down indefinitely, she has a static level of strength and durability so even if she starts out with a slighty higher base strength and durability that advantage will be quickly lost within a few seconds into the fight.

Show me a scan of Wonder Woman punching and destroying a planet twice the size of earth, Hulk is stronger than that now.

Wonder Woman is not the equal of Superman, in that scan I posted you saw how easy he broke her wrist. Wonder Woman doesn't have the healing factor of Hulk either, she will continue to take more and more damage while he regenerates back to stronger than he started out as in mere moments. I agree 100%,that if she fought like a brick she would get curbstomped,but her speed/speedblitz ability has me curious.I desperately want hulk to handle a speedblitz from Sentry so I can actually gauge his speed.

quanchi112

Wonder Woman is not the equal of Superman, in that scan I posted you saw how easy he broke her wrist. Wonder Woman doesn't have the healing factor of Hulk either, she will continue to take more and more damage while he regenerates back to stronger than he started out as in mere moments. very good points.

llagrok
Show me a scan of Hulk standing still and punching a planet apart.

Hulk in a weakened state? You realize that saying he's weakened is pretty stupid when his strength is connected to his anger, because sooner or later he's bound to rise above his original level, which will mean that he's not weakened.

Kutulu
In regards to the people saying that a mystical force will hold him:

Hulk breaks out of the Crimson Bands of Cytorrak (the same force that powers Juggernaut):
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/crimsonbandsofcyttorak.jpg

Hulk crushes Thor's hammer with his hand
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/thorhammer.jpg

Here Hulk has Classic Juggernaut on the ground (who was said to be immune to physical damage):
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/comic%20book%20scans/juggslayout.jpg

This shows he can bust through mystical barriers that are considered unbreakable using just his fists.

Superboy Prime
ROFL

Tyrant
Hulk crushes Thor's hammer with his hand
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/thorhammer.jpg

Here Hulk has Classic Juggernaut on the ground (who was said to be immune to physical damage):
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/comic%20book%20scans/juggslayout.jpg

This shows he can bust through mystical barriers that are considered unbreakable using just his fists. Isn't the first one after Thor tells Odin to take away the enchantment, because Thor wants to fight him h2h?
I'm pretty sure the enchantment was taken away for that one.

Because Hulk is the only one who has put Juggernaut on the ground before...
Plus, the person who doesn't need to breath gets winded?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
WWH

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
WWH
Succumbs to blinding Speed force entering speed, coupled with thousands of punches in seconds, all at Un sun amped Superman Lvls, and a few lasso Tosses for added affected.

tkitna
This hard on for WW has to stop.

First of all, WW's lasso effect is nothing but hearsay to WWH. Its possible that it wouldnt even work in this situation. The Hulks pissed right now. So pissed, that nothing seems to work or matter against him.

Yeah WW's fast, but the Hulk has hit Quicksilver in fights before and WW will have to get close enough to him to do any kind of harm.

If the Hulk gets a hand on WW,,,,she's done.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by tkitna
This hard on for WW has to stop.

First of all, WW's lasso effect is nothing but hearsay to WWH. Its possible that it wouldnt even work in this situation. The Hulks pissed right now. So pissed, that nothing seems to work or matter against him.

Yeah WW's fast, but the Hulk has hit Quicksilver in fights before and WW will have to get close enough to him to do any kind of harm.

If the Hulk gets a hand on WW,,,,she's done.

ARe you FREAKING KIDDING. laughing laughing laughing WW has Taken punches from and enraged Sun Amped Superman and you think if the hulks gets his slow clumbsy hands on her, she's done? And It's your burden of proof to prove her lasso wont' work on him when it's worked on superior beings to the hulk. And WW pissed is something the Hulk wouldn't want to fight. SuperSpeed, Superman lvl strength and better than Thor lvl skill will ahve the Hulk in over head.

tkitna
Was that sundipped Superman, the same as the one in the previous scans that casually snapped her wrist? I think the Hulk could do that too. The same Hulk that took a point blank scream from Black Bolt (another feat I dont see WW being able to do).

You also speak about my 'Burden of Proof' that her lasso wont work. I have no proof that it wont, but you also have no proof that it will. Good lord, he withstood a spell from Strange that was done with 24 hours of prep. Not many beings can do that. This isnt your normal Hulk.

I'll tell you what. I'll withhold my opinion on the matter until I see what he does against the Sentry. If the Sentry pimp slaps him, then i'll admit that I was wrong. (Although I think the Sentry is superior to WW also)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Was that sundipped Superman, the same as the one in the previous scans that casually snapped her wrist? I think the Hulk could do that too. The same Hulk that took a point blank scream from Black Bolt (another feat I dont see WW being able to do).

You also speak about my 'Burden of Proof' that her lasso wont work. I have no proof that it wont, but you also have no proof that it will. Good lord, he withstood a spell from Strange that was done with 24 hours of prep. Not many beings can do that. This isnt your normal Hulk.

I'll tell you what. I'll withhold my opinion on the matter until I see what he does against the Sentry. If the Sentry pimp slaps him, then i'll admit that I was wrong. (Although I think the Sentry is superior to WW also)
If he pimp slaps Sentry, It won't be becuz he's superior. It will certainly be PIS or Sentry is going to crack up under pressure. they aren't going to have the golden boy lose in a str8 up boxing match. And Superman was SUn amped when he snapped her wrist. She also wasn't trying to fight Superman back. She was trying to break maxwells hold on his mind. Something to think about when looking at the fight in Context as a whole.

llagrok

1. Don't bring in WWH feats, it shows how big an idiot you are. No one has ever used WWH feats to back up anything (I did it as a joke once.)

2. Dr.Strange was trying to find the person who was capable of calming down the hulk without resorting to violence. Dr.Strange could kill him by waving his hand.

3. Don't try to bring "resisting Sentry's calming aura" into this either. If you'll read the latest handbook entry you'll notice that it only affects Hulk and no one else. Which tells us how limited his "calming aura is"

tkitna
1. Don't bring in WWH feats, it shows how big an idiot you are. No one has ever used WWH feats to back up anything (I did it as a joke once.)

2. Dr.Strange was trying to find the person who was capable of calming down the hulk without resorting to violence. Dr.Strange could kill him by waving his hand.

3. Don't try to bring "resisting Sentry's calming aura" into this either. If you'll read the latest handbook entry you'll notice that it only affects Hulk and no one else. Which tells us how limited his "calming aura is"

1. Why not? Nobody is having any trouble showing WW's feats here. How else are you supposed to debate a character without feats? Is everybody supposed to automatically know everything about every character without their feats.

Also, why call me an idiot? Are all you young punks tough guys when you sit behind the keyboard? Sure seems like it.

2. Why didnt he then? He sure didnt seem to lose sleep when they sent him to another world.

3. Who said anything about resisting Sentrys calming Aura into this? I'm talking about an old fashioned beat down.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>