Trance Kuja vs Link and Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fascistcrusader
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/3/35/Dissidia_Kuja_ex.png

VS

http://www.wikicheats.com/images/d/de/Super_Smash_Bros_Link_01.jpg

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/devilmaycry/images/thumb/6/63/Dante_4.png/300px-Dante_4.png

This is Trance Kuja against OoT Link and DMC 1 Dante. Link doesn't get the whole triforce so don't bother with the "just wishes him out of existence" card, the rest of his items you can use. As for weaponry, Link is armed with the Master Sword and Hylian Shield, Dante gets Sparda and Ebony and Ivory.

Who takes it, Kuja or the team?

fascistcrusader
Three of the most popular characters on this board and no responses?

Gumachi
Most likely team 2 gets this.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Gumachi
Most likely team 2 gets this. Hahahahahahahaha.

Kuja destroys the planet.

Gumachi
I don't know much about Kuja so...

Since, Dante has his /Sparda Form/ he could leave the Earth.

fascistcrusader
Here's the wiki page on Kuja if you want more info:

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Kuja

In any case I'm pretty sure Trance Kuja takes this.

Cyner
I have no idea who Kuja is. If his power is over 9000 he might be able to win.

leonheartmm
trance kuja

Wei Phoenix
I don't know much about Kuja so...

Since, Dante has his /Sparda Form/ he could leave the Earth.

Dante is no match for Kuja. Dante leaving the earth would be his best move so far.

ScreamPaste
I know squat about Kuja, someone give me a durability feat for him?

Burning thought
Depending on his speed and durability Dante could likely take this alone using his time powers.

ScreamPaste
I'm thinking the same of Link, minus the time powers, because all I've seen was Kuja breaking buildings on the overworld of a planet with energy snakes in a cut scene.

Depending on Kuja's durability / speed, Link lets Dante get in Kuja's face and keep him busy long enough for Link to slow time, then abuse his massive strength.

Given that we're using OoT Link in the first post this includes the strength to throw a 1000+ ton item for hundreds of metres, the force required to send something with that kind of weight that far in a single burts of power is rediculous. If Kuja has nothing to display that kind of durability Link can literally pop his head.

Edit: Facists post says we get all of OoT Link's items, but then says he gets the master sword and hylian sheild..? Which is it? Do we get the mirror shield? =P

Gumachi
He should've had DMC4 Dante. Dante can only stop time in DMC1. Can Dante use Bangle of Time? Dante doesn't have shit really.

ScreamPaste
Dante still has his speed, and fromwat little I've seen Kuja can't compete. He can -fly- though.. Which raises an issue, can Dante concievably combat someone who's out of reach long enough for Link to land a sneaky light arrow?

fascistcrusader
Kuja in his base form, before powering up a whole lot via trance, took a direct hit from Bahamut and simply chuckled to himself. In his Trance Form he's more durable and can nuke entire world's. Not to mention he can fly to keep distance between himself and these two.

Gumachi
Fly? Where is he going to fly to? Dante will probably be able to follow him.

EDIT: IS DANTE ALLOWED TO USE THE BANGLE OF TIME?

ScreamPaste
Can I get a strength feat for bahamut? From what I can tell in FF Bahamut = gimp. But I'm not FF fan.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Burning thought
Depending on his speed and durability Dante could likely take this alone using his time powers.

No

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I'm thinking the same of Link, minus the time powers, because all I've seen was Kuja breaking buildings on the overworld of a planet with energy snakes in a cut scene.

Depending on Kuja's durability / speed, Link lets Dante get in Kuja's face and keep him busy long enough for Link to slow time, then abuse his massive strength.

Given that we're using OoT Link in the first post this includes the strength to throw a 1000+ ton item for hundreds of metres, the force required to send something with that kind of weight that far in a single burts of power is rediculous. If Kuja has nothing to display that kind of durability Link can literally pop his head.

Edit: Facists post says we get all of OoT Link's items, but then says he gets the master sword and hylian sheild..? Which is it? Do we get the mirror shield? =P

No.

He should've had DMC4 Dante. Dante can only stop time in DMC1. Can Dante use Bangle of Time? Dante doesn't have shit really.

No

Dante still has his speed, and fromwat little I've seen Kuja can't compete. He can -fly- though.. Which raises an issue, can Dante concievably combat someone who's out of reach long enough for Link to land a sneaky light arrow?

No.

In short, Trance Kuja wins and wins horribly.

Wei Phoenix
Fly? Where is he going to fly to? Dante will probably be able to follow him.

EDIT: IS DANTE ALLOWED TO USE THE BANGLE OF TIME?

He is going to fly wherever Dante is running to and kill him.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Here's the wiki page on Kuja if you want more info:

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Kuja

In any case I'm pretty sure Trance Kuja takes this.

Then why did you make this?

Besides considering Kuja's firepower I think you limited their arsenal.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
No

No.

No

No.

In short, Trance Kuja wins and wins horribly.

Until I see actual feats other than wrecking the overworld of a planet I'm not convinced.

No spam will not lessen Link's retarded strength, or Dante's .. bad voice acting.

Fascist is clearly trying to engineer a spite thread, so I'm gonna go ahead and make him prove Link+Dante can't pull this off.

fascistcrusader
The more I think about this the more obvious Kuja's victory becomes:

Bahamut can do all this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7Wsg1dKw-k

And base Kuja tanked his shots here, with nothing but a little cut on his forehead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH3Is0k_eqg&feature=related

Trance Kuja takes this via battlefield nuking.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Then why did you make this?

Besides considering Kuja's firepower I think you limited their arsenal. He's trying to engineer a spite thread, he wants Link to lose because he's sore.

ScreamPaste
Alright, Fascist, I so far have seen nothing to suggest reaction speed on par with Link or Dante, or the durability to withstand class 1000 strikes. He HAS shown very powerful energy output, and it seems he's sort of a mage character with decent durability.

My theory, Dante keeps him busy, Link stuns the ***** with a light arrow so he falls to earth, then swords him with class 1000 strength.

Wei Phoenix
Alright, Fascist, I so far have seen nothing to suggest reaction speed on par with Link or Dante, or the durability to withstand class 1000 strikes. He HAS shown very powerful energy output, and it seems he's sort of a mage character with decent durability.

My theory, Dante keeps him busy, Link stuns the ***** with a light arrow so he falls to earth, then swords him with class 1000 strength.

Decent durability? He tanked a blast from Bahamut. Link isn't a class 1000 either. He only lifted that thing with the gauntlets. He can't do that with his own strength. The gauntlets don't even affect his sword strength or skills so he would have to go h2h which is extremely unlikely.

ScreamPaste
Decent durability? He tanked a blast from Bahamut. Link isn't a class 1000 either. He only lifted that thing with the gauntlets. He can't do that with his own strength. The gauntlets don't even affect his sword strength or skills so he would have to go h2h which is extremely unlikely. lolgameplaymechanics. Strengthboostisstrengthboost. The OoT game already took up the entire cartridge.

He states OoT Link gets all his gear from that game, which includes the gauntlets which make him class 1000. And I didn't see bahamut do anything godly. Impressive, but not on par with some things even from DMC. (which I have seen alot of recently due to other threads.. D:&ltwink

Link's skill is already great, and even if he used his bare hands, class 1000 punches are life enders, hell, Link rips his arms off if for somereason Kuja ends up within reach. This is where team work comes in, Link and Dante keep him under attack until Link can get his sword and/or hands on the enemy.

Wei Phoenix
lolgameplaymechanics. Strengthboostisstrengthboost. The OoT game already took up the entire cartridge.

He states OoT Link gets all his gear from that game, which includes the gauntlets which make him class 1000. And I didn't see bahamut do anything godly. Impressive, but not on par with some things even from DMC. (which I have seen alot of recently due to other threads.. D:&ltwink

Link's skill is already great, and even if he used his bare hands, class 1000 punches are life enders, hell, Link rips his arms off if for somereason Kuja ends up within reach. This is where team work comes in, Link and Dante keep him under attack until Link can get his sword and/or hands on the enemy.

Tahaha, Link doesn't fight H2H so he wouldn't do it here. Once again the gauntlets only gave him lifting strength not cutting strength. No matter how strong Hulk gets, he can't cut a mountain with a butter knife.

What teamwork can these two accomplish? One can't speak, and the other is a loner who doesn't like working with others.

ScreamPaste
Tahaha, Link doesn't fight H2H so he wouldn't do it here. Once again the gauntlets only gave him lifting strength not cutting strength. No matter how strong Hulk gets, he can't cut a mountain with a butter knife.

What teamwork can these two accomplish? One can't speak, and the other is a loner who doesn't like working with others.

Lol, problem is he has alot more than a butter knife. The gauntlets give him *strength* you're trying to use a game mechanic, which is illogical. It would have been too complicated and time consuming to program on a game thta was already at the limit of space on an N64 cartridge without the expansion pak and would have required the bosses post silver gauntlet aquirement to be retardedly durably compared to the others, AND this assumes they even had a single code they could tie it all into.

Link is class 1000 with a sword practicly designed to peirce Kuja's evil skin.

Link can talk, he simply has no lines, this is proven and canon.

Team work is as follows, Dante annoys Kuja, who has no feats to suggest he can land a hit on Dante, and then Link stuns him and then swords him with class 1000 strength effectively ending everything that is Kuja due to the sword's powerful evil destroying powers and Link's rediculous strength.

And how can you suggest Link can't punch someone?

Edit: if I win an intended spite thread someone owes me sexy time.

Burning thought
Ime guessing that this Vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH3Is0k_eqg&feature=related

is not the only Kuja durability feat, its really quite poor.

fascistcrusader
How is tanking a blast that annihilated a fleet of airships with nothing but a scratch a poor durability feat? The fact that it was just his pre trance form makes it even more impressive.

ScreamPaste
Durability on the airships? and it was multiple blasts to do what it did.

Burning thought
We dont see him tank anything, first we dont know the durability of the air ships, they look like wood to me and furthermore we dont actually see him getting directly hit, a lot of bahumahts blasts were way way off.

So has he actually a feat of durability in his trance form?

ScreamPaste
Burning is correct, let's see some post trance durability. Is it shown to improve durability at ALL or simply energy output? (the only thing I've seen of him in trance form)

Edit: time for me to catch three busses home, BBL! 8D Burning and Gumachi, win this for me while I'm away.

fascistcrusader
The blasts expanded quite a bit if you'll watch the vid, and we see one direct hit on Kuja and the silver dragon. He tanked an incredible amount of power and shrugged it off with nothing but a scratch.

Gumachi
Dante took explosions, but maybe not the size of that.

Burning thought
Youve said that already and you just ignored both of our questions....as usual, I should never have thought there would be any kind of debate out of you, stop trolling.

fascistcrusader
Yes, and you've once again done nothing but ignore all evidence and try to downplay anything that destroys your argument. Please, learn to debate or quit while you're not even farther behind.

Burning thought
Yes

I removed everything that wasnt a lie

Are both me and Screampaste wrong and ignoring all evidence just because A: airships of unknown durability being blown up is not impressive, B: most of the blasts dont even hit him, if any at all and C: your talking about Trance Kuja which is a different from as if hes increased in durability since then durw00t

Your obviously assuming he has simply increased in durability....typical durlaugh

Wei Phoenix
Lol, problem is he has alot more than a butter knife. The gauntlets give him *strength* you're trying to use a game mechanic, which is illogical. It would have been too complicated and time consuming to program on a game thta was already at the limit of space on an N64 cartridge without the expansion pak and would have required the bosses post silver gauntlet aquirement to be retardedly durably compared to the others, AND this assumes they even had a single code they could tie it all into.

Link is class 1000 with a sword practicly designed to peirce Kuja's evil skin.

Link can talk, he simply has no lines, this is proven and canon.

Team work is as follows, Dante annoys Kuja, who has no feats to suggest he can land a hit on Dante, and then Link stuns him and then swords him with class 1000 strength effectively ending everything that is Kuja due to the sword's powerful evil destroying powers and Link's rediculous strength.

And how can you suggest Link can't punch someone?

Edit: if I win an intended spite thread someone owes me sexy time.

You miss the point. No matter how strong you are, a knife can't cut something that is way more durable and the same goes for a sword. There is no evidence to suggest that Link got stronger sword skills after acquiring the gauntlet.

I find it hard to believe Dante even annoying Kuja since this is DMC1 Dante who was way less annoying and seeing as Kuja isn't some hotheaded villain who lacks self-control. Even if they did annoy him then Kuja will simply cast Ultima and end their ignorant lives.

Link won't punch someone in a fight for the same reason why Silver Surfer won't create black holes in someone's eyes, for the same reason Batman won't kill someone, for the same reason Superman doesn't just speedblitz off the bat and the same reason why Kratos doesn't try to just talk to his enemies instead of killing them. In short its out of character for them to do so.

Regardless Link won't talk and Dante wouldn't just welcome him to the fight and try to work together.

Wei Phoenix
I removed everything that wasnt a lie

Are both me and Screampaste wrong and ignoring all evidence just because A: airships of unknown durability being blown up is not impressive, B: most of the blasts dont even hit him, if any at all and C: your talking about Trance Kuja which is a different from as if hes increased in durability since then durw00t

Your obviously assuming he has simply increased in durability....typical durlaugh

Trance did increase his durability.

Burning thought
Trance did increase his durability.

Show us then because Fascist trollsader wont.

Wei Phoenix
He became more powerful after absorbing the souls thingy that I can't remember the name of.

Come on I know this is one sided and shouldn't exist as a thread but its not wise to troll back. The thought of someone becoming more powerful but having weaker durability is just asinine.

I guess SSJ Goku can't take as much as base goku, Kain with Soul Reaver is weaker than balance emblem.

Burning thought
Erm no....you see ime not stating that Kain is more durable with the more powerful Soul reaver than he is when he uses the balance emblem though am I?

theres a big diffrence between both of your poor analogies.

fascistcrusader
Are you kidding me, BT? Just when I thought you couldn't get any sillier you go and do this. sad

Trance makes you more powerful and increases your stats all the way around. Kuja's trance was the most powerful of all thanks to Queen Brahne's soul, meaning his Trance made him the strongest thing in the world of FF IX. To say his durability wouldn't increase is just ridiculous, like most of your baseless theories on anything from FF. smile

Zack Fair
Not to start shit, but does Kuja have any piercing durability feats? As far as I remember all he has done is tank Bahamut's blast(which is impressive) but that does not make him durable against blades, especially a magically endhanced sword backed up by class 100 strength.

IMO Kuja still wins because his firepower will be too much and grants him the opportunity to handle them from a safe distance.

Wei Phoenix
Bout as poor as the thought of Kuja getting weaker in a new form.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Not to start shit, but does Kuja have any piercing durability feats? As far as I remember all he has done is tank Bahamut's blast(which is impressive) but that does not make him durable against blades, especially a magically endhanced sword backed up by class 100 strength.

IMO Kuja still wins because his firepower will be too much and grants him the opportunity to handle them from a safe distance.

Most intelligent claim. (no sarcasm)

Wei Phoenix

Burning thought
Bout as poor as the thought of Kuja getting weaker in a new form.

Not sure I remember saying he gets weaker, although so far hes not got any real or major durability feat.

To say his durability wouldn't increase is just ridiculous, like most of your baseless theories on anything from FF. smile

You cannot show me a single durability feat of his new apprently much more durable trance form and ime the one making baseless theories? durlaugh

fascistcrusader
You're right, BT. The RE Tyrants were more durable in their human forms before the virus, SSJ doesn't increase Goku's durability, Kain is no more durable in Soul Reaver than he is in Blood Omen, and Trance Kuja is no stronger than regular Kuja.

Facts and in game evidence be damned people, BT has spoken and he knows more about games he's never played than the creators do!

ThunderGodEneru
You're all a bunch of idiots.

Bahamut destroyed all of those ships in one casual blast, and was going to destroy the entire city of Alexandria had Alexander not stopped him, and he barely made Base Kuja bleed. But Link and Dante have more power than that amirite!? dur

He completely annihilated a planet when he reached Trance Form and did so casually.

He can fly, so no, they cannot reach him, and with one blast he could kill all of them.

He can also teleport.

BT, you actually compared Kain getting the Soul Reaver to Trance Form? The Soul Reaver is a more powerful sword. THAT'S IT. Trance Form makes you more powerful, actually makes the person stronger, and when any character uses it, all stats go up, health and defense included.

In other words, STFU and GTFO.

Burning thought
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
You're all a bunch of idiots.

Bahamut destroyed all of those ships in one casual blast, and was going to destroy the entire city of Alexandria had Alexander not stopped him, and he barely made Base Kuja bleed. But Link and Dante have more power than that amirite!? dur

He completely annihilated a planet when he reached Trance Form and did so casually.

He can fly, so no, they cannot reach him, and with one blast he could kill all of them.

He can also teleport.

BT, you actually compared Kain getting the Soul Reaver to Trance Form? The Soul Reaver is a more powerful sword. THAT'S IT. Trance Form makes you more powerful, actually makes the person stronger, and when any character uses it, all stats go up, health and defense included.

In other words, STFU and GTFO.

Health and defence? by how much 20%!! or perhaps +50 to all stats? no feats then?

ThunderGodEneru
Health and defence? by how much 20%!! or perhaps +50 to all stats? no feats then? I love how you did not answer a single point, and I accept your concession.

Burning thought
Now your trolling....reported "sigh" i just asked you a question related to what you just said. You made no actual point and youve still not provided the endurance of those airships which look like small sloop class 1800's wooden vessels.

Zack Fair
Reported. 131

XanatosForever
From what I see, Burning Thought isn't claiming anything. He's simply asking for proof of Trance Kuja's durability.

I'll admit, I'm biased towards Link and Dante. I think Dante's cool, and Link is classic Nintendo, therefore made of Win. I also know little to nothing about Kuja, Trance or otherwise (don't worry, I'll check out the wiki so I can learn more about him/her).

I also watched the videos used to demonstrate Kuja's durability. Now, Bahamut is ****ing Badass (Dragons always are, and he's the King of them, right?) and his attacks are clearly very powerful, but they're also concentrated and with a fairly small AoE from what I saw.

Kuja was shown covering his face from the blast radii of Bahamut's attacks, and one explosion covered the camera istefs in the cutscene, but doesn't mean that it was a direct it. Cinematography is notorious for using explosion in front of the camera as a special effect.

Now I'm not debunking Kuja's durability per say, 'cause the heat generated from that many blasts in close range must've been astounding, but it doesn't really seem like a good example. Not to me at least.

No, the cutscene clearly displayed Bahamut destroying each ship individually with one blast to their hulls.

Unless you're talking about another cutscene, in which case I would ask you provide the footage.

Burning thought
Finally someone who is actually acessing the situation properly instead of blundering in here like a great oaf whos drunk too much beer.

-these 1800 looking sloop ships are of unkown durability

-the blasts from Bahumaht were not seen to directly hit Kuja

Ive asked for proof, ive not got it yet.

fascistcrusader
Didn't hit Kuja? Did you watch the video? At :31 one blows up right where he is as he's being engulfed by the other blasts.

As for the no AoE comment, the blasts were still rapidly expanding as Kuja flew away, spreading all the way to the shore. That's enough AoE to confirm all of those blasts would have hit Kuja.

XanatosForever
Yes, fascist, I did watch the video, and it looked to me like many a great other scene in anime where the target is bombarded by attacks, and one attack happens to hit, not the target, but the area behind the target, exploding and obscuring the camera's vision.

I'm not saying outright that Kuja didn't take a direct blow, because there's no way to tell with somehow getting a different angle of the scene, but from what I saw, I'm not entirely convinced that Kuja did take full on blast.

The whole thing rather stunk of a Worf Barrage anyhow.

Edit:

Okay, I've watched the video again to verify your claim, and yes, Bahamut's attacks do indeed continue to spread, so you have earned that point. After looking at it, however, I'm only more convinced that Kuja didn't take a direct blow. Would he have been engulfed by the spread of the blasts? It's very possible, but splash damage from an attack is almost always weaker than the initial blast itself.

Burning thought
Indeed, splash attack is weaker than initial blast, so you would have to assume at how much the splash damage was which ofc is rubbish so technically we dont have any gauge of how much damage Bahmahts blasts do in general, we have zero gauge of how much actually hit Kuja apart from a few wild Fanboyish guesses and then we have the fact Kuja did not even seem to get hit by a single blast from the video.

ScreamPaste
@Zack fair, not class 100 strength, class 1000+ ;]

And the only cut scene I saw of Kuja destroying a planet showed no one resisting or attacking him at all, I'm sure Dante could atleast break his concentration with his great speed while Link slows time, then proceeds to stun Kuja's evil self with a light arrow.

And call me an idiot but that cut scene was clearly a montage, it would have taken much longer than a single minute to destroy everythign judging by the sluggish spread of enegy.

Kuja has alot of fire power, yes, but no evidence of being able to survive a class 1000+ piercing hit from a sword designed to destroy evil.

This can go 5/10 Link+Dante or better, all they have to do is use team work to ensure he gets grounded.

Zack Fair
@Zack fair, not class 100 strength, class 1000+ ;]

There is no class 1000+ strength.

Burning thought
I think he means Link can push 1000+ tons

His flight is the only advantage he really seems to have. But since so far he has no gaugable durability he would prob die from a few shots from either of the heroes. No need to waste an overkilling 1000+ ton slash.

ScreamPaste
not just push, throw. the amount of force in a single burst of energy to send that much weight 200 metres or so is rediculous, when you consider that for every action there's an equal reaction, and that in order for it to travel that far with that kind of weight it would have to reach high speed, Link's strength is.. rediculous. @_@

do I misunderstand the classing system?

fascistcrusader
Watch it again, BT. He took a direct hit at :32. Please, learn about at least one FF game before trying to debate them.

Burning thought
not just push, throw. the amount of force in a single burst of energy to send that much weight 200 metres or so is rediculous, when you consider that for every action there's an equal reaction, and that in order for it to travel that far with that kind of weight it would have to reach high speed, Link's strength is.. rediculous. @_@

Afaik it only goes up to class 100, then it just goes 100+

XanatosForever
Watch it again, BT. He took a direct hit at :32. Please, learn about at least one FF game before trying to debate them.

Fascist, I'm the one who was questioning the possibility of a direct hit on Kuja, and I stand by my opinion that it was not so. I watched the scene twice, and I already gave to you that Bahamut's AoE on his attacks was much greater than I had originally thought.

If you look closely, you'll notice that at :32, the explosion doesn't come from directly on top of Kuja, but from the lower left corner of the screen, and it obscures the camera after that.

fascistcrusader
Look, here it is frame by frame.

Here we have Kuja amidst a sea of flames:

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x64/fascist_crusader/Kuja1.jpg

Here we see the explosion start right next to him:

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x64/fascist_crusader/Kuja2.jpg

Then it engulfs him:

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x64/fascist_crusader/Kuja4.jpg

Kuja took a direct hit of a blast that can wipe out an entire airship and devastate a city and was hit by the AoE damage of all of these blasts, and he simply laughed it off.

Zack Fair

Its just that anyone being able to lift more than 100 tons is a class 100. Hulk, Thor, Hercules are in it.

Voyeur
Link's Feats

strength:

Link like many others who are brought up has his own multiple forms to be able to shape shift and his strength as Goron-Link is able to take down a Mechanical-Organic giant, super bull with his body alone.
-n_xp9eM7HU

endurance:
Link surviving an explosion he took a point blank radius while still inside the Moon, that eventually disintegrated it (this scene is done in slow motion, rainbow is there for happy ending effects) Now 'Dawn of A New Day' is easily translated into only a few minutes time since with the Moon destroyed the Day would be immediate.

Link fell from that height of the Moon after surviving the explosion and the only counter argument to that has been there is no crater where he landed. Well last I checked if a humanoid is dropped from any height, extreme or not, there is no crater of impact because they are not heavy in weight. The explosion radius is clearly contained with in the Moon and so inertia kicks in and is canceled. So force of impact is all with in that moment of explosion, then Link would simply drop from the point there after.
example: suicide victims of 9/11 did not create craters and fell from greater heights.
DeVbMiqVuV0
another one is that as young Link, by only using the Hylian Shield on his back while crouching alone can withstand the pressure and weight of the King Dodongo. That is only his young body with out fully being physically developed it both situations.
dFP7Bded-IQ

Speed;Agility;Reflex:

Also noted in this fight that Majora uses whip based weapons that are able to travel faster then the speed of sound. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sound_barrier That means those attacks from Majora break the sound barrier, which means they are faster then the speed of sound, and Link can react and dodge them accordingly. Link is faster then the speed of what it takes to break the sound barrier. And thus upon breaking it, and Link showing he can dodge them with ease proves his speed, agility and reflex all in one go. Young Link, Adult Link or any of his forms would all be capable of this respectively.
ejU1sntyJQo

Link's Items & Weapons
Weapons

I T E M S

Masks aka Other Forms

Graciously Link can only carry so many, but lets go by standards of restricting him to only a select few from what a certain system allows button wise and go on from there. Link in his arsenal only needs a select few to win though to be deadly honest. And you can tie them to one Universe, one Time Line Link in fact, so it's very doable. OoT Link is Majora's Mask Link.

Voyeur
*excuse double post*

LINK's abilities:
Link is the hero of time with many abilities.

Link is an exceptional swordsman. His skill with various weapons and items allows him to easily adapt and master each new tool he acquires and employ them in battles. Link shows himself to be an excellent marksman. Including but not restricted to with a Bow and Arrow, Boomerang, Slingshot, HookShot, ClawShot etc. etc.

Link is also very agile, proven as he is able to perform back-flips and somersaults with ease to dodge his enemies' attacks at the very start of his adventures.

Additionally, Link has proven to be very strong physically, as he is usually able to move heavy objects and overpower larger enemies rather easily. Along the fact his power to ride a giant Boar, and his horseback riding skills are impeccable.

In the "Oracle of Seasons", Link is shown to have at least some skills in hand-to-hand combat with the boxing mini-game and in Twilight Princess, he is taught the art of sumo wrestling by the mayor of Ordon Village; proving Link isn't completely defenseless without a weapon.

Link even uses magic in the form of spells. On several occasions he has even been able to shape shift into another form including a fairy, bunny, wolf, Deku, Goron, Zora, a Giant, and a Deity.

Finally, he is endowed with the powers of the Triforce of Courage.

The Legend of Zelda
-Sword Beams: able to fire energy blasts from Sword
-Spin Attack: Charged or otherwise, with or with out magical energy released from it, this attack is a circular based one with critical consequence.
(side note: these attacks are also translated and relate to the other titles in which they appear. Same goes for Sword Plant, Rocket Stab, Lunge and so on)

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Din's Fire: (aoe) Creates a dome of intense Fire to disintegrate
Farore's Wind: (buff) Create a Warp Point to teleport at any time
Nayru's Love (buff) Create a protective barrier to reduce damage

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Deku Link: can hover and shoot poison bubbles
Goron Link: lolwut strong & can spin around at extreme velocity
Zora Link: Energy Shield, ranged fins, & unlimited breath under water
Giant Link: need I say more?
Fierce Deity Link: Deity means a god, so yeah =3

XanatosForever
I had to remove the images because I'm still too new to post links:

Look, here it is frame by frame.

Here we have Kuja amidst a sea of flames:

Here we see the explosion start right next to him:

Then it engulfs him:

Kuja took a direct hit of a blast that can wipe out an entire airship and devastate a city and was hit by the AoE damage of all of these blasts, and he simply laughed it off.

No, fascist. Go back to your post and look at that last frame still. Does that look anything like the flames that were previously chasing Kuja? No, they don't. They are part of an entirely different explosion that occurs right in front of the camera, which obscures our vision and leaves us unable to determine whether Kuja was truly hit by anything.

Burning thought
I agree with Xana on this one, although imen ot saying another word on the nonsense of guessing whether he was being hit or not until ime given the durability of one of those Airships.

Darth Exodus
That, and if you watch the scene Kuja's clearly hit but the blast, you can actually see him and his dragon being hit and reacting to being hit at 31-2.

fascistcrusader
Xana are you kidding me? We see the explosion that overtakes them start right next to him. I circled the epicenter for goodness sakes. I expect this kind of nonsense from BT, but you can grow and learn from your mistakes.

ScreamPaste
He has nothing to suggest he can even hit Dante who'd be in his face instantly, and Link has temporary invuln, which additionalyl gives him time to slow time, making himself impossible to hit as well. Kuja hasn't displayed the ability to battlfield nuke while beign harrassed by a speedy opponent with super strength and a sword to my knowledge. While Dante annoys Kuja, Link stuns him with a light arrow then swords him. Hard.

the master sword is designed to destroy evil beings like Kuja and Link is beyond strong.

Phanteros
link isn't 1000+ otherwise kratos is 2000+ then. at best he is 100 with the gauntlets

ScreamPaste
Negative, Phanteros, I did the math. Check the Link respect thread. Even TGE checked the match and agreed it is accurate in the general discussion thread.

Edit: furthermore Kratos has nothign to do with this thread and the collossus of rhodes was hollow, made of bronze, and balanaced with rocks in it's base.

XanatosForever
Exodus, Kuja and his dragon's "reactions" are very clear. They're both bracing against the the blast wave of the attacks that have landed around them. The fire hasn't touched them at all. Before the explosion obscures the camera, we can see Kuja clearly making his way to his dragon to get away. Kuja clearly isn't stupid enough to stand there motionless as Bahamut launches an offensive.

fascist, the images show flames. Fire is coming to engulf Kuja. The explosion that obscures the camera clearly more than just fire, otherwise we'd see nothing but orange/red flames.

I'm not saying Bahamut's attack didn't affect Kuja, because it clearly does. I'm saying that we have no guarantee that Bahamut landed a clear, direct blast on Kuja.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Exodus, Kuja and his dragon's "reactions" are very clear. They're both bracing against the the blast wave of the attacks that have landed around them. The fire hasn't touched them at all. Before the explosion obscures the camera, we can see Kuja clearly making his way to his dragon to get away. Kuja clearly isn't stupid enough to stand there motionless as Bahamut launches an offensive.

fascist, the images show flames. Fire is coming to engulf Kuja. The explosion that obscures the camera clearly more than just fire, otherwise we'd see nothing but orange/red flames.

I'm not saying Bahamut's attack didn't affect Kuja, because it clearly does. I'm saying that we have no guarantee that Bahamut landed a clear, direct blast on Kuja.

I think Xan actually HAS to be right, how does fire /scratch/ his forhead and make Kuja bleed? That had to be shrapnel.

fascistcrusader
We have a clear, direct blast that landed inches away from him and completely engulfed him, plus the fact that all the other hits spread to him. If that's not a direct blast I don't know what is.

Hell, the fact is that we've never seen Link or Dante hit with the kind of force FF IX Bahamut has. If anything we should be discussing the durability of Dante and Link, because I've seen nothing from them that suggests they could survive an attack enough force to glass an entire planet.

ScreamPaste
I didn't see a planet get glassed, I saw featless airships get owned.

Way to change the subject.. How does fire give him a cut on his forhead that bleeds? Shrapnel from being -near- an explosion can do that, not fire.

Also, we have durability feats out ye olde anus for Link and Gumachi has 'em for Dante.

XanatosForever
If I remember correctly, the Dante vs. Link thread was already handling that discussion, fascist.

Sure, the blasts spread. I'm not denying that. I even gave you that point way earlier. But pay attention to the attacks. They start with a neutral explosion, with a (relatively) small AoE. It wasn't until we were watching Kuja fly over that we saw the fire spreading rapidly. Kuja had more than enough room to mount his dragon and take off vertically to avoid getting caught in the major spread.

fascistcrusader
He was hit by a direct blast, I've very specifically shown you a blast starting right next to him and bursting outward to engulf him. That was a direct hit.

Now please, give me a feat where Link or Dante survive an attack that can destroy a planet.

ScreamPaste
He was hit by a direct blast, I've very specifically shown you a blast starting right next to him and bursting outward to engulf him. That was a direct hit.

Now please, give me a feat where Link or Dante survive an attack that can destroy a planet.

I have yet to see Kuja destroy a planet in a single attack, or use an attack fast enough to even hit Link or Dante before he gets arrowed then sworded BUT for the sake of argument.

in MM young Link survived beign inside the moon when it was destroyed.

XanatosForever
Yes, fascist, I've seen your pictures, and I thank you for going out of your way to present evidence to your point. I can't post images and the such, so you could say I'm at a disadvantage...but I digress.

You did show the burst heading towards him. Inadvertently, you also showed him running from the blast, not standing there to take it head on.

I've taken some time before making this reply to review the video. I've looked over that scene at least fifteen times. I am very sorry, but I still do no see it as a direct hit on Kuja.

Look at it this way: If Kuja was indeed hit directly by a blast, then the point of origin would have been exactly where Kuja and his dragon were. We don't see any explosion occur directly on them.

You cite :32 as the point of contact, where Kuja is hit by at least the blast wave of one of the attacks. Yet at :34, no less than two seconds later, we see Kuja flying above that point, without even a trail of smoke to infer that they were rooted to the spot until after the blast spread.

Something a bit practical, and someone null, I suppose, would also be to note his clothing. Not only is there not a scratch on Kuja, but he has no ash marks or cinders on his attire, which I'm sure aren't nearly as durable as Kuja is.

Most likely that's for the sake of decency, as kids still play the game, but with a wound as high up as Kuja's forehead, shouldn't his hair at least be a little singed?

Edit: Another thing that occured to me. How would flames cut the skin and make it bleed? Fire heats and cauterizes. Blood would not flow freely.

Edit: I've made my point here. My opinion is that Kuja didn't take a direct blast, but was still hurt by Bahamut's attack, albeit very little. I now ask that we drop this particular point of the subject and move on to the real issue: who would win?

fascistcrusader
We see him engulfed by the blast that originated inches away from him. He was hit by that and the other blasts. The one I pointed out was a direct hit as he was caught in the blast.

Now, as I said before. Kuja wins via battlefield nuking. He has reduced the surface of an entire planet to smoldering rubble in minutes, and Link and Dante can't really do anything if they're just charred remains on a burned out husk.

ScreamPaste
Fascist totally ignores all evidence, and posts and just posts his opinion as if it were fact. Again.

ScreamPaste
Seeign as we proved he was NOT hit by fire and the scratch on his head was from SHRAPNEL as a result of the blasts, not contact with them, we can establish his durability is actually quite poor outside his trance form, and we havenoe other feats of him in Trance form so can at best assume it gives him a slight boost, we have no speed feats AT ALL, Dante and Link have this in the bag, he can''t nuke the field with Dante and Link tearing him up, and he won't survive a single hit from Link, where as Dante is quick enoguh to keep him busy all the time. Plus, the only energy attack we've seen Kuja use is very slow, and would take much more than a few minutes to do as much destruction as FC claims, as that cut scne is clearly a montage..

Link and Dante take this because they actually HAVE speed and durability feats. FC is ignoring our arguments in favour of la la land, this thread has been won.

LOL, we won an attempted spite thread.

Voyeur
yeah, this is a spite thread and the ones who have solid facts and debate reasonable, scientific views of Link's feats are on ignore from FC

ScreamPaste, CosmicComet, and myself, Voyeur.

so he knocks out the intelligent competition and makes a spite thread in which the character we have extensive knowledge with will have no good representation.

Not only to mention that Dante himself has stated facts and feats from Gumachi.

fascistcrusader doesn't really debate. He only repeats one phrase and point over and over and views it as true even though people debunk it.

ThunderGodEneru
Only Trance Kuja does win.

Fact is, the only thing that may be harming Kuja is Link with his sword, but he is not that fast. Dante is, but he will not harm them.

Bahamut is a city buster, and Kuja took an attack from him, and is ten times more powerful in Trance Form.

Kuja can fly beyond their reach, and using Ultima, WILL kill them both.

ScreamPaste
I dunno, TGE, IF Link can land a light arrow with Dante's help, it would stun Kuja and put him on the ground. My personal bet is that Link casts Nayru's love first thing then slows time with the ocarina. this makes it possible.

Just for the sake of rediculousness seeign as this was intended to be a spite thread, I have a back up argument.

Link's shield is useless in this fight, the hylian shield, so he uses his sheer retard strenth to twist it into steel wire, uproots a tree and uses the wire to string it like a bow, because the speed of an arrow is dependant onj bow draw, BAM, super sonic light arrow.

^rediculous but theoreticly plausible.

Considering this was meant to be a spite thread by FC, he's done a poor job. <_<

ThunderGodEneru
I dunno, TGE, IF Link can land a light arrow with Dante's help, it would stun Kuja and put him on the ground. My personal bet is that Link casts Nayru's love first thing then slows time with the ocarina. this makes it possible.

Just for the sake of rediculousness seeign as this was intended to be a spite thread, I have a back up argument.

Link's shield is useless in this fight, the hylian shield, so he uses his sheer retard strenth to twist it into steel wire, uproots a tree and uses the wire to string it like a bow, because the speed of an arrow is dependant onj bow draw, BAM, super sonic light arrow.

^rediculous but theoreticly plausible. 1. He can't, his aim is not that good. Nayru's Love has not been proven to take Ultima, to say it can is a No-Limits Fallacy. As for slowing time, all that does is slow down the progression of the day dude. It does not make anyone slower.

...Um, no? That is really all I can say about that, no.

ScreamPaste
Lol, yes =P

and actually it slowed time as well as could be done on the N64 without retooling the entire game engine which was c/ped from OoT, citizens and characters always got to the same place at the same time, if you slowed down time they took mcuh onger to walk place to place, but the game couldn't fit a mechanic to slow down monsters, and if it did the game woudl have been stupidly easy and boring.

ThunderGodEneru
Lol, yes =P

and actually it slowed time as well as could be done on the N64 without retooling the entire game engine which was c/ped from OoT, citizens and characters always got to the same place at the same time, if you slowed down time they took mcuh onger to walk place to place, but the game couldn't fit a mechanic to slow down monsters, and if it did the game woudl have been stupidly easy and boring. You forget to mention how that song is an Easter Egg that was never canonically taught.

ScreamPaste
You forget to mention how that song is an Easter Egg that was never canonically taught.

Lolwut? Easter egg? I'm pretty sure that shit's canon. In what way is it an easter egg?

ThunderGodEneru
If you can point out where Link was taught it, I'll concede this point.

CosmicComet
What kind of destruction feats has an Ultima spell shown?

ThunderGodEneru
Destroyed a planet.

ScreamPaste
If you can point out where Link was taught it, I'll concede this point.

It's pretty much another power tied into the song of time which he already knew, and it was pretty much needed to do some things in the game due to really tight timing. Among these are collecting the fairies in the temples and finishing certain specificly timed events.

I don't see how it can be an easter egg, especially seeign as the scarecrow in game tells you how to do it.

ScreamPaste
Destroyed a planet. WTB cutscene, I only ever saw him whipe the overworld with slow snake liek energy in a montage.

CosmicComet
Destroyed a planet.

Is this the video in question?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1a0H-oejuo

ScreamPaste
If so, he was totally unopposed, lol.

Gumachi
@Facist: I thought you said Dante couldn't die?
If Dante can stop, time then he could decapitate Kuja.

fascistcrusader
He can't die from a sword, but enough energy to nuke a planet raining down on him with him unable to assail the target is a loss for him, even if it doesn't kill him.

Zack Fair
You don't have to kill Dante to beat him. He has been knocked out on his ass in the past.

BTW why do you believe Kuja will not die if someone decapitated him with a sword? The master sword is no ordinary blade anyways.

leonheartmm
people, trance kuja isnt just a planet destroyer, he was able to breach and destroy the very core of existance itself, the crystal. and terra wasnt just a planet, it was also a whole dimension that he destroyed. he can more than take on link and dante.

Voyeur
any way. Pointless thread. Made of spite

FC can't even see the good sensible debaters post.

some mod or admin, just close this, kek.

XanatosForever
If Trance Kuja is indeed that powerful, then:

This comes into play unless fascist has the decency to allow Link his abilities to balance this battle. Limiting Dante to his DMC1 form already shows this is spite.

So what do you say, fascist. Would you like to give the team a fighting chance?

Burning thought
From what ive heard about Kuja he probably does win this but the thing is me, scream and Xanatos etc are far far superior debators to the opposition, ive asked so many times for a durability feat from Trance Kuja, airships and many of us disagree that hes not really hit and the recent evidence that fire wouldnt have given him a cut shows that it was likely shrapnel that damaged Kuja, not the attack which does not even seem to hit him.

Kuja needs better debators for his side.

leonheartmm
^errr, self praise....... kuja survived invincible's attack on alexandria which killed alexander.

Burning thought
self praise and other praise, your saying the opposition who cannot show any evidence at all and have nothing but a few statements and opinions are strong? what a joke...

Show me these attacks please? first the feats of invincible attack, alexandrias durability etc etc and define "survived"

leonheartmm
the attack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34F_2941DIw&playnext_from=PL&feature=PlayList&p=5A683F729CD5089A&playnext=1&index=13

it nearly destroyed the entire empire, kuja{no trance} was near the middle summoning bahamut to try and destroy the city. alexander was summoned and killed bahamut himself, only to be destroyed by invincible, as seen above. here is the entire fight before the scene above where alexander is killed. it shows the durability of it and its power.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GemT2kn1TC0&feature=related

next time, be nice about asking for evidence and dont always question claims when you dont know the subject matter.

Burning thought
Originally posted by leonheartmm
the attack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34F_2941DIw&playnext_from=PL&feature=PlayList&p=5A683F729CD5089A&playnext=1&index=13

it nearly destroyed the entire empire, kuja{no trance} was near the middle summoning bahamut to try and destroy the city. alexander was summoned and killed bahamut himself, only to be destroyed by invincible, as seen above. here is the entire fight before the scene above where alexander is killed. it shows the durability of it and its power.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GemT2kn1TC0&feature=related

next time, be nice about asking for evidence and dont always question claims when you dont know the subject matter.

Ok i need you to show me the timings, just showing me a couple of vague videos, I dont see Kuja in any of this, I see Bahumaht getting owned by a winged castle....

Show me the timing showed in the video where its durability is shown, its power, and Kuja, I did not see Kuja in the video.

I can question any claim I want, its a clever way of winning a debate without actually needing to do any work, it makes your opponent do all the work. And saying "please show evidence" is not exactley an unpolite way for asking for evidence, so dont be ridiculous.

Zack Fair
Lazy ass scrub 131

But please don't take asking for proof to the level some members take it(Quanchi*Cough*)

Burning thought
lol yeh, but I dont have to do something that my opposition should be doing stick out tongue so technically its a win, win situation.

Zack Fair
*Points to Edit*

Burning thought
I dont know how he asks for proof, fact is showing a few vague videos and telling someone their evidence is in them is not good enough. I dont know what characters are what, ive never played FF w/e it is.

leonheartmm
Ok i need you to show me the timings, just showing me a couple of vague videos, I dont see Kuja in any of this, I see Bahumaht getting owned by a winged castle....

Show me the timing showed in the video where its durability is shown, its power, and Kuja, I did not see Kuja in the video.

I can question any claim I want, its a clever way of winning a debate without actually needing to do any work, it makes your opponent do all the work. And saying "please show evidence" is not exactley an unpolite way for asking for evidence, so dont be ridiculous.

actually, that BLAST was meant to kill kuja, and it was ordered by garland. you saw bahamut's blasts detsroying the entire empire as well as kuja's white dragon army, and alexander took it right in th face and brushed it away with its wings, that is durability. and kuja isnt in the cutscene, he appears immedietly afterwards, in the ruined city, talking about how garland made him lose bahamut and him thinking he was a goner in the face of the attack, but reminding himself later that he infact cudnt die from such force. it is directly after the cutscene in the normal game graphics with in game text, but there is naturally no video for it on youtube as only the cutscenes are posted.

yes you can question any claim, but just like a child who asks questions, to which the source material provides answers as long as he/she tried to understand it with intelligence, the teacher isnt obliged to tell the child the exact phrasing of the answer just like i am not obliged to answer you every query on account of you being lazy or using constant denial as a debating tactic. point being, i expect you to work it out for yourself after given the source material.

Zack Fair
I dont know how he asks for proof, fact is showing a few vague videos and telling someone their evidence is in them is not good enough. I dont know what characters are what, ive never played FF w/e it is.

Quan will never stop asking for proof. I will use an example. Lets say I say "Living Tribunal can KO Thanos in 1 punch." He will come and say "Show me a scan of Living Tribunal KOing Thanos in 1 punch" Gets quite frustrating & annoying.

Burning thought
actually, that BLAST was meant to kill kuja, and it was ordered by garland. you saw bahamut's blasts detsroying the entire empire as well as kuja's white dragon army, and alexander took it right in th face and brushed it away with its wings, that is durability. and kuja isnt in the cutscene, he appears immedietly afterwards, in the ruined city, talking about how garland made him lose bahamut and him thinking he was a goner in the face of the attack, but reminding himself later that he infact cudnt die from such force. it is directly after the cutscene in the normal game graphics with in game text, but there is naturally no video for it on youtube as only the cutscenes are posted.

yes you can question any claim, but just like a child who asks questions, to which the source material provides answers as long as he/she tried to understand it with intelligence, the teacher isnt obliged to tell the child the exact phrasing of the answer just like i am not obliged to answer you every query on account of you being lazy or using constant denial as a debating tactic. point being, i expect you to work it out for yourself after given the source material.

No I saw bahumahts blast blow up a few buildings, and a couple of airships in another video, both things have unknown durability, Dante with one swing of Yamato from a distance sliced a much larger monument in two.

Well ime sorry, your material is useless, your blowing out hot air and idolising yourself doesnt give you any extra credability, you can either go and actually outline your argument or you can crawl back down your pit of idolising yourself.

leonheartmm
No I saw bahumahts blast blow up a few buildings, and a couple of airships in another video, both things have unknown durability, Dante with one swing of Yamato from a distance sliced a much larger monument in two.

Well ime sorry, your material is useless, your blowing out hot air and idolising yourself doesnt give you any extra credability, you can either go and actually outline your argument or you can crawl back down your pit of idolising yourself.

you mean you missed the part where bahamut shoots a fireball towards alexanger and alexander covers with its wings and take a direct hit, being noticeably unfazed afterward? do you have eyesight problems, because it was clear as day from where i stand. their durability is known because surviving an attack which was observably destroying entire sections of the empire in the same video is direct evidence for what it can take without damage. the monument dante sliced wasnt bigger, this was a castle compromising nealry half the land mass of the empire and the blast from invincible totalled nearly the entire empire. im sorry if you can not see that and remain unconvinced.

if you find my material useless than i cant really help you. its your oppinion, just know that it does not represent fact. im not sure how direct videos count as hot air{i wonder what counts as evidence in your eyes} or how i can state the argument any more clearly, but again, if you dont see it, then its your point of view. would you mind pointing out one word of praise{i.e. describing a praise worthy quality in me} in my last post. id prefer u quote me if you dont mind.

Burning thought
you mean you missed the part where bahamut shoots a fireball towards alexanger and alexander covers with its wings and take a direct hit, being noticeably unfazed afterward? do you have eyesight problems, because it was clear as day from where i stand. their durability is known because surviving an attack which was observably destroying entire sections of the empire in the same video is direct evidence for what it can take without damage. the monument dante sliced wasnt bigger, this was a castle compromising nealry half the land mass of the empire and the blast from invincible totalled nearly the entire empire. im sorry if you can not see that and remain unconvinced.

if you find my material useless than i cant really help you. its your oppinion, just know that it does not represent fact. im not sure how direct videos count as hot air{i wonder what counts as evidence in your eyes} or how i can state the argument any more clearly, but again, if you dont see it, then its your point of view. would you mind pointing out one word of praise{i.e. describing a praise worthy quality in me} in my last post. id prefer u quote me if you dont mind.

yeh I saw that, thats not a durability feat since ive yet to see an actual power feat from Bahhumaht.

Theres no power feat from Bahmaht, until you show me Bahmaht doing an impressive power feat, Alexandas durability is also unkown.

Your idolising yourself here:

like a child who asks questions, to which the source material provides answers as long as he/she tried to understand it with intelligence, the teacher isnt obliged to tell the child the exact phrasing of the answer

Your nothing but the opposition in this debate, not a teacher, your not here to teach and nobody is here to learn, ime here for you to prove your evidence, tossing out some random videos without outlining what characters are which, without outlining the exact times like every other worthwhile debator does in this forum with exact timing duration to show your points is not showing evidence.

Your side of the debate requires the follwing

-Gaugable power of Bahumaht to outline the durability of Alexandra
-Kuja actually being seen to take the blast, the shot destroyed the empire true but thats an AOE power, once again lets suggest i for some reason choose to belive Kuja was down in that blast without evidence, theres still no evidence he took much of that power at all and its mostly AOE destroying buildings, it looks to me like Alexanda took the full power of the weapon.

leonheartmm
i consider destroying chunks of an empire and the white dragon army "power feats". you obviously do not, and i obviously cant change your oppinion. alexander survived the onslaught of the white dragon army and also has no consequence on the topic under discussion "kuja's durability"

if you consider "teachers" to be ideals then yes, im idolising myself. i personally do not , so in my eyes, no, i am not idolising myself.

but i think otherwise, since tring to explain things to you is like teaching alien concepts to students, in my oppinion.

you mean YOU are not here to learn and THAT ofcourse has been obvious for as long as ive known you smile

i consider destroying chunks of an observable empire and the white dragon army as GUAGABLE power. ofcourse i cant convince you smile

the shot destroyed the entire empire, that is enough evidence for me, although for reasons unknown, not for you.

and you are stating your oppinion which i consider false. stick out tongue

Burning thought
Do you really? chunks of an empire? he blew up a couple of buildings in the videos, thats not "chunks of an empire" to me, thats like saying Kain killed endless legions of Sarafan in Legacy of Kain defiance.....

Ive not seen the white dragon army being destroyed in any ofyour videos, nor do i see their durability feats either.

As i said to Fascisttrollsader, ime going to wait until a better debator bothers to outline the evidence and stop blowing hot air, ime not interested in your infantile bantering, I want you to debate, and you dont seem to be interested in doing so.

leonheartmm
Do you really? chunks of an empire? he blew up a couple of buildings in the videos, thats not "chunks of an empire" to me, thats like saying Kain killed endless legions of Sarafan in Legacy of Kain defiance.....

Ive not seen the white dragon army being destroyed in any ofyour videos, nor do i see their durability feats either.

As i said to Fascisttrollsader, ime going to wait until a better debator bothers to outline the evidence and stop blowing hot air, ime not interested in your infantile bantering, I want you to debate, and you dont seem to be interested in doing so.

the empire is made of buildings, so it would make sense that chuks of the empire have buildings in them. "couple" is a vague quantative reference. so in my oppinion it is "chunks" of an empire and i do not beleive it is anything of the sort, ofcourse you have another oppinion. smile

and i never claimed it was, it is in other videos available to any1 who is interested which i havent posted yet based on your ignorance of the already posted videos from where i stand{you will naturally differ}

but in my oppinion i have outlined the evidence plenty well, if you cant see that then i can not help you. people who arent interested usually stop replying, i suggest you take your own advice on that. and i consider you a challenged student, so i think your image of me being "infantile" is as false as is your claim of me not debating, i think it is you who has a probem as do all your non arguments uptil now. ofcourse................that is my oppinon smile .

Burning thought
Thing is most of my views are not opinions, their facts, its fact that your not debating, its fact your trolling and its fact your being infantile by constantly repeating the same hot air youve spouted from the beginning. Your reported again for trolling, if your debating or adding anything to this thread and at the same time, your admitting it, your trolling, thers nothing else for it.

leonheartmm
Thing is most of my views are not opinions, their facts, its fact that your not debating, its fact your trolling and its fact your being infantile by constantly repeating the same hot air youve spouted from the beginning. Your reported again for trolling, if your debating or adding anything to this thread and at the same time, your admitting it, your trolling, thers nothing else for it.

but i think you are calling your oppinions facts with no evidence for that assumption. i think your point of view is inherently warped. i also think you do not understand the meaning of the word "fact". i also think you are prjecting again. smile

Peach
Thread closed due to people being unable to debate civilly.

Also, BT and leon, both of you can consider yourselves warned. You are both trolling, as well as having run three threads into the ground.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.