Champion + P.G. VS Your DCU AND MU H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Champion- Current with the power gem

VS

Your pick of 10 DCU and 10 MU characters to stop him H2H only.

Who can take the Champion purely with fisticuffs?

Enyalus
You mean like, 10 + 10 all attacking him at once? Or a gauntlet type thing?

KuRuPT Thanosi
I seem to remember a incident kinda like your scenerio only it only took one guy to do it.... lol

frommd
Didn't the Thing give him a tough fight while he had the gem? Thanos beat him.

Lord Feron
Champion should be nasty powerful. IMO he should be the embodiment of power/strength if runner is the pinnacle of speed. Both being elders and all.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by frommd
Didn't the Thing give him a tough fight while he had the gem? Thanos beat him.

Not when he had the gem.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Enyalus
You mean like, 10 + 10 all attacking him at once? Or a gauntlet type thing?

Champion runs the gauntlet of your choice.

KillAll
1)Mangog
2)Juggernaut (extremely raged)
3)Asgardian destroyer

only ones i could think of that would stand a chance with the original intended Champion with power gem.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by KillAll
1)Mangog
2)Juggernaut (extremely raged)
3)Asgardian destroyer

only ones i could think of that would stand a chance with the original intended Champion with power gem.

I think Champion dominates both Mangog and Juggernaut given what he did to Gladiator and Beta-Ray Bill with the Gem.

Who would be powering the Destroyer Armor?

D_Dude1210
Hm. H2H only.... I choose Runner with the space gem. big grin

Elder vs Elder. Power vs. Speed.

Runner BFRs im. wink

KillAll
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
I think Champion dominates both Mangog and Juggernaut given what he did to Gladiator and Beta-Ray Bill with the Gem.

Who would be powering the Destroyer Armor?

i disagree, but thats what we are here for wink.

i dont think it matters who is powering the destroyer, he cant hurt it. it seemed to have near unlimited strength... so a stalemate.

mangog originally was over powering thor with his tail and was phyisically powerful enough to pulp asgard. he could go toe to toe with the champion (the one that came to earth for a boxing match).

if he thought thing did ok *just lasted into the 3rd round* he'd enjoy knocking juggernaut about. taking a few licks of his own of coarse.

these 3 have the tools to HANG with the champ. maybe forever. but not beat him. the original that is.

beast1234
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Champion should be nasty powerful. IMO he should be the embodiment of power/strength if runner is the pinnacle of speed. Both being elders and all.

true

The Nuul
Didnt She-Hulk beat Champion?

SuperiorTech
Not with the gem he took it off.

occultdestroyer
DC:
1.PC Validus
2.Superman Prime w/ Guardian Amp
3.Yuga Khan
4.COiE Anti-Monitor
5.Mandrakk
6.Superman w/ Cosmic Armor
7.GEB

Marvel:
1.World War Hulk
2.Rulk
3.Enslaver
4.The strongest Celestial (Tiamut, Exitar, The-One-Above-All?)
5.An Infinite
6.The Beyonder

That's all I can think of.

Endless Mike
PC Omega
PC Validus

beast1234
Originally posted by The Nuul
Didnt She-Hulk beat Champion?

that was bad writing

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
DC:
1.PC Validus
2.Superman Prime w/ Guardian Amp
3.Yuga Khan
4.COiE Anti-Monitor
5.Mandrakk
6.Superman w/ Cosmic Armor
7.GEB

Marvel:
1.World War Hulk
2.Rulk
3.Enslaver
4.The strongest Celestial (Tiamut, Exitar, The-One-Above-All?)
5.An Infinite
6.The Beyonder

That's all I can think of.

The big 7 from DC look like they can pull it off as Champion should possess PC DC upper-meta strength. The speed and energy deposits of several of those characters should be able to outlast him.

For Marvel, I think Champion stops at Enslaver.

If the Sentry can exhaust WWH I think the Champion can do the same. Rulk is flaming out in a hurry given his performances against Thor and Hulk.

rotiart
Karate kid

beast1234
I don't see how karate kid can beat champion of the universe

Space M ummy
Originally posted by KillAll
i disagree, but thats what we are here for wink.

i dont think it matters who is powering the destroyer, he cant hurt it. it seemed to have near unlimited strength... so a stalemate.

nah. The destroyer is horrendously powerful but has been taken out by the power of King Thor and Celestials before.

The power gem is *technically* infinite power, should outclass both with ease. as long as Champ isn't an idiot about it (which is certainly a valid argument) He could pulp the destroyer in one shot.

There's very, very few artifacts I'd put over the PG in terms of raw power output, and most of those are other infinity gems.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.