Spider-man vs. Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
What do you think? Colossus is tough as nails now. Can he level enough ground to drop the spider?

golem370
Spider-Man runs at Colossus with a laso of webbing wrapps arounds his neck using his momentum and power to suprising Colossus and knocks him backwards off his heet and the he proceeds to bind Colossus' legs and arms to the ground the end.

Sin I AM
lol in his dreams.

then colossus would proceed to snap peters neck and flossing with the webbing

SamZED
It's a stalemate. Peter cant hurt Colossus, Piotr cant hit Spider-man.

tkitna
Eventually Colossus wins. Whether it would be a day, week, month, what have you, Colossus would eventually tag him.

Digi
Can he thunderclap? Pete's been stunned by those long enough for Colossus to finish the job.

Otherwise, a long boring stalemate. Doesn't Colossus have a limit to how long he can stay metal? If so, it would be interesting to see if Spidey could outlast him.

Sin I AM
I've yet to see a limit, but honestly this is spite. all rasputin needs to do is grab him

SamZED
Which isnt gonna happen unless Spiderman falls asleep.

D_Dude1210
Well, Spiderman can prolly PIS win Colossus. He's beat tough opponents before. Titania, Juggernaught, Firelord are just some durable heavy hitters he's taken down (he took down Jugz thru PIS tho).

occultdestroyer
Colossus wins

h1a8
Spidey can win only if he finds a way to trap Colossus. This would be considered a bfr. Otherwise this is a stalemate as Spidey continues to run from him. Does Colossus have unlimited stamina?

Wonder Man
I dunno about spite...i got better things to do;ty.
I could see Spidey webbing Colossus to the third rail of the sub-way though.

jalek moye
the whole fight would consist of spiderman dodging colossus and shooting webs that get broken through. So stalemate

Sin I AM
lol spidermans webbing isn't strong enough to subdue colossus for an extended amount of time. all he needs is one opening and peter is dead. him hanging with bricks especially bricks like colossus would be pis

xJLxKing
Colossus wins but a long dragged on fight

jalek moye
Originally posted by Sin I AM
lol spidermans webbing isn't strong enough to subdue colossus for an extended amount of time. all he needs is one opening and peter is dead. him hanging with bricks especially bricks like colossus would be pis
i just said his webbing gets broken. so it will be a stalemate cuz spidey will dodge colossus all day long.

PRAYERRUN
If Colossus has a time limit, then Spider-man can just at last him. Remember how long Spidey fought when he went against Morlun the first time?

guy222
Stalemate

PRAYERRUN
Maybe....

golem370
I think his webbing could hold him until the disolved.

Mindset
They can't.

Digi
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Well, Spiderman can prolly PIS win Colossus. He's beat tough opponents before. Titania, Juggernaught, Firelord are just some durable heavy hitters he's taken down (he took down Jugz thru PIS tho).

That's a misuse of PIS. He used a plot device, yes. But plot induced stupidity is when a person's powers take a huge drop or gain an absurd amount in order for something to happen to further the plot. If Spidey had somehow, knocked Juggs unconscious for example, it would be PIS.

Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
If Colossus has a time limit, then Spider-man can just at last him. Remember how long Spidey fought when he went against Morlun the first time?

He did get hit a fair amount, to be fair. But Morlun's also a lot faster than Colossus would be.

The fight still favors Colossus. But a stalemate is a distinct possibility, as well as a few stolen victories here and there if Spidey is smart.

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by Digi
That's a misuse of PIS. He used a plot device, yes. But plot induced stupidity is when a person's powers take a huge drop or gain an absurd amount in order for something to happen to further the plot. If Spidey had somehow, knocked Juggs unconscious for example, it would be PIS.

He did get hit a fair amount, to be fair. But Morlun's also a lot faster than Colossus would be.

The fight still favors Colossus. But a stalemate is a distinct possibility, as well as a few stolen victories here and there if Spidey is smart.

Which we all know he would be. I honestly can't believe that Colossus would be able to even TOUCH Spidey, though. I can see Spidey moving quickly, getting in small hits here and there, then when Colossus is worn down enough, going for the haymaker....but then again, Colossus isn't no stupid dude either so....

jalek moye
this is one of those fights that it could end differenty each time. but im gonna say stalemate might be most often

PRAYERRUN
yeah I'll go with that.

Digi
I remember a similar Thing vs. Spidey thread where I repped Spidey for a LONG time, until a scan was produced of Thing thunderclapping with enough force that I was convinced it would affect Pete. Colossus may be in a similar boat.

Because otherwise, yeah, Spidey wouldn't be touched unless he wanted to be.

I feel like Colossus is slightly more durable than Thing, so putting him down would take an insanely long time. But it could be done. Weird fight. Hard to say how many times each would win, or stalemate. It really could lean in any direction, unless Colossus can produce a sizable thunderclap (I've only seen Hulk's affect Spidey).

PRAYERRUN
Thundeclaps....I would think that Spidey would know to get out of the way of one after he felt Hulks....

Digi
Thundeclaps....I would think that Spidey would know to get out of the way of one after he felt Hulks....

With that kind of omni-directional "spread" affect, though, it would be harder to avoid. If Colossus can stun him, 1-2 hits is all it would take for a decisive victory.

Not every clap would stun him, though, and yes it would still be tough. But it's a decided edge. Not sure if Colossus has done them before, though, which remains the only thing that keeps me on the fence in this fight. The answer to it decides who I would be for, for the majority.

DeathKap
If Colossus has a time limit, then Spider-man can just at last him. Remember how long Spidey fought when he went against Morlun the first time? I think Colossus has stayed metal for Like 7 days? And only turned human cause he wanted too.

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by DeathKap
I think Colossus has stayed metal for Like 7 days? And only turned human cause he wanted too.
Oh.....well...In THAT case....forget outlasting him....lol. I'm going with my second theroy, which was getting in little hits here and there, but keeping out of the way of Colossus's hits. How fast IS Colossus anyway?

DeathKap
Oh.....well...In THAT case....forget outlasting him....lol. I'm going with my second theroy, which was getting in little hits here and there, but keeping out of the way of Colossus's hits. How fast IS Colossus anyway? He is fast for a brick, not in spideys range ofcourse. Colossus is pretty tough so I think Peter would get tired way before he wears him down much.

PRAYERRUN
oh....so how WOULD Spidey hurt him?

DeathKap
oh....so how WOULD Spidey hurt him? I Honestly dont see how. And Colossus can fight for days I believe. And he also does not reguire food water or air while he is metal.

PRAYERRUN
okaaaaaay......

SupremeMan
Spidey could win if he had the chance to use his environment or at least get away, realize what he was up against, make some extra resistant webbing and tie Colossus up with it. But in a setting where there's just a big arena and no environment to use, eventually Colossus tags him.

Sin I AM
that's my point exactly, peter can dance around all day until he's blue in the face. it doesn't matter, because those class 15 hits ain't dropping colossus who has durability seconded only by Juggernaut as far as bricks go

StiltmanFTW
Parker gets KTFO. We all know he deserved it.

snoopdogg
Colossus would be hard pressed to tag Spidey. Spidey could evade him for along time, but that's not fighting....that's avoiding a fight imo.

fangirl101
I can see spidey hurting his fist on Petey. I can see Colosuss grabbing for spidey and only grabbing air.

Spidey can win using the envirement.

Colosuss can win doing the same thing.

3/10 each with 4 ending in a stalemate.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Colossus would be hard pressed to tag Spidey.

C'mon, BND Spidey's been tagged by Hammerhead, for God's sake. And it's a little known fact that Piotr's armored form gives him a speed boost.

Mindset
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
C'mon, BND Spidey's been tagged by Hammerhead, for God's sake. And it's a little known fact that Piotr's armored form gives him a speed boost. In an enclosed area where there wasn't much room for Spiderman to dodge.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Mindset
In an enclosed area where there wasn't much run for Spiderman to dodge.

Details, details stick out tongue

SamZED
Spider-man can dodge him all day without breaking a sweat, so stalemate. Unless its one of those fights - who dies of old age first loses.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by SamZED
Spider-man can dodge him all day without breaking a sweat, so stalemate. Unless its one of those fights - who dies of old age first loses.

I can assure you that after 5 days, Spider-man will be pretty tired.

Colossus however doesn't need to eat, sleep or anything like that.

SamZED
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
I can assure you that after 5 days, Spider-man will be pretty tired.

Colossus however doesn't need to eat, sleep or anything like that.
Which was my point exactly. Also it depends on where they fight because if its on the streets of NY Spider-man can always take a nap somewhere on a rooftop or buy a hotdog to eatbig grin Wait, do they get a restroom breaks?

StiltmanFTW
^If it were on the street of NYC, couldn't Colossus just throw the trucks at him?

Battlehammer
so your trying to say it a stalemate beceuses spiderman runs away? you could same the same thing about almost any character.

spiderman loses here.

Mindset
^If it were on the street of NYC, couldn't Colossus just throw the trucks at him? If it is on the streets of NYC Colossus wouldn't be throwing objects around that he knows will kill people and destroy their homes.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Mindset
If it is on the streets of NYC Colossus wouldn't be throwing objects around that he knows will kill people and destroy their homes.

Comerade, you know nothing of Colossus.

Mindset
You know nothing of Colossus you capitalist pig.

SamZED
Originally posted by Battlehammer
so your trying to say it a stalemate beceuses spiderman runs away? you could same the same thing about almost any character.

spiderman loses here.
I said its a stalemate because Spider-man cant hurt Piotr and Piotr cant hit Spider-man. My mistake is I didnt take into concideration who can last longer without food, water etc because if Colossus in order to win the fight would have to wait till Spider-man dies from natural causes or falls asleep then it'd be one lame fight...

Placidity
Can't Spiderman web his legs together and high him upside down? Would that immobilise Colossus or not?

snoopdogg
^If it were on the street of NYC, couldn't Colossus just throw the trucks at him? Yea, he could.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus/Colossustossingcar.jpg

Battlehammer
I said its a stalemate because Spider-man cant hurt Piotr and Piotr cant hit Spider-man. My mistake is I didnt take into concideration who can last longer without food, water etc because if Colossus in order to win the fight would have to wait till Spider-man dies from natural causes or falls asleep then it'd be one lame fight...
lol. die? at worst he ahve to wait untill spiderman tired a bit.

Colossus can and will hit spiderman sooner or later. Your vastly overestimating spiderman. If spiderman could do what your saying so could capt, but for longer.

Mindset
I think we all know Colossus can throw cars since Spiderman can as well, and Colossus is much stronger.

KillAll
a couple hits and spiderman is out? nah

spiderman never get hit? nah.

spiderman couldnt fashion some "brass" knuckles to hurt colossus? or pay juggernaut to take him out?

or "accidentally" lead rhino to duke it out with colossus? that may not be a straight up victory, but hey, you do what you got to do.

i would also assume spiderman could fashin a way to send colossus into space (bfr).

spiderman COULD hurt him. spiderman COULD win. anybody who says otherwise hasnt read his comics for the last 40 years.

jalek moye

Colossus can and will hit spiderman sooner or later. Your vastly overestimating spiderman. If spiderman could do what your saying so could capt, but for longer.
capt doesnt have the agility that spiderman will use tho

D_Dude1210
Well, in Secret Wars, Spidey took on the X-men and pretty much pwnd em. He webbed Colossus there and he pretty much cudnt get out. I know it's PIS, and Colossus has taken quite a bit of an upgrade right now. But I just thot I'd mention that...

As for ways to beat Colossus, spidey could smack im around with some steel girders and keep im off balanced til he could trap im like he did Jugz. Or maybe BFR im into the ocean where Colossus is helpless.

I'd say Peter figures something out and wins this...

h1a8
Originally posted by h1a8
Spidey can win only if he finds a way to trap Colossus. This would be considered a bfr.
Spidey uses the environment to get some wins. Depending on the environment he can possibly get a majority.

snoopdogg
Why do people assume Colossus is helpless in the ocean? He once carried the X-Jet out of the ocean on his back for two miles to shore.

Battlehammer
.....how pleases explain to me how spiderman can uses his enviorment to beat a man he can't even hurt for the majority.....sounds like bias wishful thinking

Battlehammer
Originally posted by jalek moye
capt doesnt have the agility that spiderman will use tho
true, but capt has a weapon capable of blocking colossus attacks and vastly superior fighting skills and stamina to spiderman.

jalek moye
true, but capt has a weapon capable of blocking colossus attacks and vastly superior fighting skills and stamina to spiderman. well capt has more stamina then most heroes

Battlehammer
yes.

your missing my point

h1a8
.....how pleases explain to me how spiderman can uses his enviorment to beat a man he can't even hurt for the majority.....sounds like bias wishful thinking
We have to think of someway Spidey can win, otherwise this thread is spite and needs to be closed. So why don't you help try to find a way for Spidey to win and challenge yourself.

Here are some possibilities since Spidey can just knock Colossus anywhere he wants. All being a type of bfr.
1. Battlefield is around a large plot of drying cement.
2. Battlefield is around a large plot of quicksand.
3. Battlefield is around a deep muddy pit.

Spidey can also find an adamantium sword hanging around. That would do the trick.
stick out tongue

jalek moye
yes.

your missing my point
actually im not. But how do capts fighting skills fit into his ability to dodge and evade collosus during the fight more then spidey's dodging skills

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by h1a8
Spidey can also find an adamantium sword hanging around. That would do the trick.
stick out tongue

Adamantium don't grow on trees tho. stick out tongue

KillAll
i was just under the impression spiderman attaches some rockets to colossus' ankles and sends him moonward for the next year and a half while colossus tries to find a way back?

or picks up a semi big steel beam and smacks colossus around for a while till he gets tired of gettin beat up?

spiderman has hurt hulk before, why not colossus?

intense heat maybe to soften colossus up? if anybody can invent the machine to do it, spiderman could. after all something similar was used in WWH/xmen to soften colossus up to bend his arms back.

come on, this isnt a complete spite for colossus here. spiderman WILL win atleast a couple out of ten.

nwg202
As much as I love spidey, he is way out of his league here. Colossus has gone up against the hulk, gladiator, juggs, abomination, sassy and a lot of other heavy hitters.

The only way spidey has a chance is if he lures colossus into a predetermined trap, that colossus has no chance of escaping. what that trap is? i have no idea...a vat of molten adamantium?

Nothing that spidey can throw at colossus can hurt him. maybe he can get that nuke arrow hawkeye had. At least that slowed him down a bit....

KillAll
got a scan of said incident? sounds interesting.

heat is key, or some sort of flight. bfr or melt colossus. it can be done and has as rescently as world war hulk.

nwg202
snoop must have it. I think i saw this in his respect thread. Teenage Colossus (before his massive upgrade) was thrashing doc ock and the entire wreaking crew. (right before the wrecker was able to zap him with the crowbar) He also manhandled iron-man and she hulk.

I really think the guy is underrated. His power set isn't that of your typical brick. Unlimited stamina plus no need for food or oxygen, you can't electrocute him and he has a natural resiliency towards magics plus as invulnerable as it gets for your usual hero. Writers just always forget these little facts when they write him.

outside of the heavyhitters like thor, hulk, jugs, etc...he shoud be able to trash or at least hold his own against the rest of the heroes

FrothByte
I thought this was spidey vs. colossus? Not spidey + entire city for weapons vs. colossus.

lol at people thinking that spidey can tire colossus out. Spidey can dodge all he wants while colossus punches and grabs all he wants and i bet spidey gets tired from dodging faster than piotr tires from punching.

spidey doesn't need to get fully exhausted, all he needs is for him to tire just enough for his reflexes to slow down... and boom! colossus nails him. he only needs to make a mistake once...

so the only way spidey can win is if he uses his environment... but that win is not really guaranteed since spidey isn't on doom-intellect level and colossus isn't really juggy-stupid level. so spidey can try to use the environment, but that's not saying colossus won't try to do the same. So the environment is the only hope that spidey has... and that's IF he gets to sucker colossus into a trap before he colossus gets to tag him.

SamZED

Colossus can and will hit spiderman sooner or later. Your vastly overestimating spiderman. If spiderman could do what your saying so could capt, but for longer. What does it have to do with capt? Eventually yes, Spider-man will get tired. But he can keep fighting for hours, maybe for few days. Spider-man can dance around Colossus for hours and punch him in the face nonstop while Colossus cant do anything about it, but Colossus still wins because after several hours (days?) Spider-man gets tired from punching him in the face? big grin As I said, that'd be a lame fight...

SamZED
^If it were on the street of NYC, couldn't Colossus just throw the trucks at him? Yeah, but Spider-man can easilly dodge them.

FrothByte
Lolololololol. Spidey trying to dodge and punch at the same time will take a lot more energy than colossus simply trying to tag spidey. Hell, you try it... try to continuously running and punching and then compare it to continuously doing sommesaults, see which one tires you out first.

like i said, spidey doesn't need to grow exhausted... all it will take is for him to get tired enough just for his reflexes to turn a bit sloppy and then colossus will eventually tag him. Colossus isn't exactly slow, and spidey isn't exactly the flash.

The Nuul
Colossus will get him sooner or later and its game over for Parker.

The Nuul
Yeah, but Spider-man can easilly dodge them.

Pete gets tired, Colossus DOES NOT!

SamZED
Originally posted by FrothByte
Lolololololol. Spidey trying to dodge and punch at the same time will take a lot more energy than colossus simply trying to tag spidey. Hell, you try it... try to continuously running and punching and then compare it to continuously doing sommesaults, see which one tires you out first.
Are you comparing ordinry comicbook geeks with Spider-man in terms of stamina? It'd be MANY HOURS before Spider-man gets too tired from punching Colossus. Until that happens Colossus is gonna spend several hours punching air.

Originally posted by The Nuul
Pete gets tired, Colossus DOES NOT!
I knowno expression That's why I said that in my previous post.

Battlehammer
peter can not dodge colossus all day. Pete been tagg by heavy hitters, and colossus is one of the quickest and most agile of the bricks

jalek moye
peter can not dodge colossus all day. Pete been tagg by heavy hitters, and colossus is one of the quickest and most agile of the bricks
didnt hulk only get him after the thunderclap? does collossus even do thunderclaps.

but yea he will get hit eventually but it will be a long and boring fight

SamZED
peter can not dodge colossus all day. Pete been tagg by heavy hitters, and colossus is one of the quickest and most agile of the bricks That's called low showings. Spider-man at his best can dance around Colossus all day with 0 efforts.

Sin I AM
low showings ? its not a low showing when its consistently shown to happen. spiderman would get tagged and rather quickly by colossus then its game over. and his webbing is nowhere near strong enough to hold him. I think you all are vastly underestimating colossus, he is one of the fastest most durable of marvels bricks. he ain't getting stalemated by spiderman

Battlehammer
That's called low showings. Spider-man at his best can dance around Colossus all day with 0 efforts.
oh pleases. that retard. By the same logic so could capt, wolverine DD ect.

Yes they can dodge him for a awhile, but they will get tagged. if they keep attacking. It fullish to think other wises.

carver9
I think colossus can tag him easily since colossus is just as fast possibly faster than spiderman in his armored form.

Starscream M
That's called low showings. Spider-man at his best can dance around Colossus all day with 0 efforts. wouldnt colossus get tired too?

carver9
Originally posted by Starscream M
wouldnt colossus get tired too?

Colossus dont get tired, he dont need to eat, breathe, or sleep

Battlehammer
Originally posted by carver9
I think colossus can tag him easily since colossus is just as fast possibly faster than spiderman in his armored form.
no he not. Spiderman reflexes and agility are good bit better then colossus.

carver9
no he not. Spiderman reflexes and agility are good bit better then colossus.

His agility is but colossus is on spidermans level when it comes to speed. Even wolverine said this when he said that colossus has lightning fast speed

SamZED
oh pleases. that retard. By the same logic so could capt, wolverine DD ect.

Yes they can dodge him for a awhile, but they will get tagged. if they keep attacking. It fullish to think other wises.
Yeah, except Spider-man is faster than any of them and has spider-sense to warn him of every Colossus attack. And why do you bring Capt into this all the time?

Originally posted by Sin I AM
low showings ? its not a low showing when its consistently shown to happen. spiderman would get tagged and rather quickly by colossus then its game over. and his webbing is nowhere near strong enough to hold him. I think you all are vastly underestimating colossus, he is one of the fastest most durable of marvels bricks. he ain't getting stalemated by spiderman

Or maybe you're understimating Spider-man? Low showings, exactly. Its not like Hulk has never been beaten by a much weaker heros, search almost any respect thread and you'd find a vs Hulk fight with Hulk losing. What has Colossus done do suggest that he has the speed to tag Spider-man?
http://img47.imageshack.us/my.php?image=51029663yd5.jpg
http://s58.radikal.ru/i159/0901/b1/88730135f083.jpg
http://i015.radikal.ru/0901/9d/b40ee62fefa6.jpg

The Nuul
He will tag him once Pete tires out.

carver9
Yeah, except Spider-man is faster than any of them and has spider-sense to warn him of every Colossus attack. And why do you bring Capt into this all the time?

Or maybe you're understimating Spider-man? Low showings, exactly. Its not like Hulk has never been beaten by a much weaker heros, search almost any respect thread and you'd find a vs Hulk fight with Hulk losing. What has Colossus done do suggest that he has the speed to tag Spider-man?
http://img47.imageshack.us/my.php?image=51029663yd5.jpg
http://s58.radikal.ru/i159/0901/b1/88730135f083.jpg
http://i015.radikal.ru/0901/9d/b40ee62fefa6.jpg

HEs going to tag spiderman because he has super speed. Thats all that matters.

SamZED
He will tag him once Pete tires out. That's true. ONCE HE TIRES. The idea that Colossus has the kinda speed to tag Spider-man while he's moving at 100% of his speed is laughable.

SamZED
HEs going to tag spiderman because he has super speed. Thats all that matters.
confused By that logic Spider-man can tag Quicksilver because he has super speed.

The Nuul
Colossus is very fast and agile but not like Pete.

illadelph12
Step 1: Thunderclap.
Step 2: Bearhug.
Step 3: Piotr the victor.

The Nuul
Where or what issue did Colossus thunder clapped in?

carver9
Colossus is very fast and agile but not like Pete.

I agree, he's not as agile but he can tag spiderman easily

Battlehammer
His agility is but colossus is on spidermans level when it comes to speed. Even wolverine said this when he said that colossus has lightning fast speed
no it not. Colossus combat speed is not on the level of spiderman or wolverine

Battlehammer

]
actaully he not. Spiderman has literrally no speed feats beyond wolverine or capt for that matter. DD speed feats are pritty much just as good as spidermans as well. Yea and DD has radar that does similar then, wolverine and capt both have senses that do similar and tactically far better. So saying spiderman can dances around colossus all day is saying almost any character around DD level can do the same thing.

Battlehammer
colossus can not tag spiderman easily. However he can tagg him. If spiderman fighting him, and attacking colossus he will sooner or later get tagged. However if spiderman wished to just dodge and not attack pete would not hit him for a long long time.

carver9
no it not. Colossus combat speed is not on the level of spiderman or wolverine

NOt saying that its on there level but he can hit them just as easy as them hitting him

Battlehammer
No he can't hit them as easy as they hit him.........and by saying he can is saying he on there level which he aint.

there reflex, combat speed feats>>>>>>colossus

D_Dude1210
NOt saying that its on there level but he can hit them just as easy as them hitting him

Wow, means that there isn't really a point to being Spiderman if a brick like Colossus (who is fast in his own right) can tag Spidey easily.

COME ON!!

Agility is THE Spidey ability.

Not saying that spidey takes majority, but he can certainly take a few wins (like 3/10).

But saying Colossus is the same level as Spidey in terms of speed and agility is retarded.

carver9
No he can't hit them as easy as they hit him.........and by saying he can is saying he on there level which he aint.

there reflex, combat speed feats>>>>>>colossus

Is hulk fast enough to hit them

Sin I AM
lol speed and agility is not going to matter at all in this fight. yes spiderman can dodge and yes it'll be difficult to tag him, BUT he will get tagged and it won't take an hour to do so. and even if spiderman was able to dodge every blow, which he hasn't been shown to do, what are his class 15 hits gonna do to colossus? because he damn sure can't ko him

carver9
Wow, means that there isn't really a point to being Spiderman if a brick like Colossus (who is fast in his own right) can tag Spidey easily.

COME ON!!

Agility is THE Spidey ability.

Not saying that spidey takes majority, but he can certainly take a few wins (like 3/10).

But saying Colossus is the same level as Spidey in terms of speed and agility is retarded.

I never said agility.

DeathKap
Colossus ftw. Im a spidey fan but I dont see him taking a win.

Battlehammer
Is hulk fast enough to hit them
yes he is however they will land more hits on hulk then vice versa.

carver9
yes he is however they will land more hits on hulk then vice versa.

Which is what I agree but I just dont agree with running circles around him

SamZED
actaully he not. Spiderman has literrally no speed feats beyond wolverine or capt for that matter. DD speed feats are pritty much just as good as spidermans as well. Yea and DD has radar that does similar then, wolverine and capt both have senses that do similar and tactically far better. So saying spiderman can dances around colossus all day is saying almost any character around DD level can do the same thing. I was affraid that this might turn into speed vs discussion. Oh well. I cant say 100% about Capt and DD but I've been Wolverine fan for as long as I know the character. And even though he's CRAZY fast he is not as fast as Spider-man. And as far as my knowledge of DD and Capt goes they aren't as fast as Spidey. Spider-man does have better dodging feats. And neither of 3 has sense that work simillar to Spider sense. Not even DD's radar sense or Wolverine senses. Spider sense would warn of every punch even before Colossus raises his fist and it'd tell what kind of attack its going to be and in which direction to dodge. So unless its a fight in a comics where every character gets hit all the time for the sake of making the fight interesting there is no way Colossus tags Spidey. Not untill Spidey gets tired, and it wont happen for a long time. Pete's stamina may be nowhere near Wolverine's but he can keep fighting for hours before getting tired.

Battlehammer

OneDumbG0
Spidey may underestimate Colossus speed at first and leave himself open for an opportunity by Colossus, but even then, Spidey's rugged enough to take a beating and readjust. Webbing is the key. Unload all his webbing at him, Ironman style and Colossus wouldn't have any leverage. He's strong, but not strong enough to get out in enough time for Spidey to be declared victor by immobilization.

Spiderman 6/10.

SamZED

Battlehammer
No he doesn't and no they aren't. They're close but his dodging feats are not on Spidey's level. I'd like YOU to tell ME based on what his feats are comparable? Show me one scan of Wolverine dodging guns or lasers or anything that are on the same level as top Spidey's dodging feats. Wolverine is crazy fast, on few occasions he even moved faster than human eye reacts, but its not like Green Goblin hasn't ever moved faster than human eye reacts (I remember two times), doesn't mean he's as fast as Spider-man.

actaully the burden of prove is on you. Your saying spidermans faster. Prove that he is. bring a scan you believe wolverine cant do and I will gladly match it.

Inferior is the key word. DD's senses wont tell him to dodge to the left even before his opponent attacks.
actaully DD stated on pannel that he can senses msucles tensing so he can tell some ones attack before they through it. also spiderman spidersenses is not constant as you like to think it is. It can be trick, it sometimes does not go off and it does not tell me always what the attack is only that an attack is coming.

Never said that Spider-man cant be hit. Ofcourse he can, but concidering his speed and spider sense WELLWRITTEN Spider-man wont get hit by a slower opponent. And no, he's not back to his classic level. According to that fat f#$k Quesada Peter still has all his upgrades. As for why Pete uses web-shooters Joe said in an interview that he's gonna explain everything later which is probably just his way of saying "I have no f#$king idea..."

according to comics he at classic levels. show some proof he aint.

and yet spiderman been hit by slower opponets through out his carreer.

To prove what? That he can make mistakes? Brilliant. So on a comicbook vs forum we're just going to assume that Spider-man tries something stupid like wrestling with Colossus that's why he gets hit?confused He'd web Colossus eyes, dance around him and constantly punch Piotr in the head.

spiderman fights dumb, he not a good fighter. By make mistakes I mean move one way when he should have gone the other, or going in melee when he should stay away.

You want me to show you a scan that has authors comments which say "this fight lasted for 4 hours"?erm He has crazy stamina its a common knowledge about the character, many of his fights continue through several issues and even though the exact time isn't stated (why would it be?) its clear that the fight's lasted for a long time. Spider-man's fought after being drugged, after being hit with tranqualisers, after being shot and even after being burried alive. So yes, im pretty sure he can easilly dance around a much slower opponent for couple of hours.

yes I want to see evidences. You saying he fought for hours means nothing. I think it bullshit and I want some evidences. Most fights between characters last minuts and hour tops. Hell after a few minuts of fighting wolverine he even lets on to be tired.

Battlehammer
oh and by the way comic issue and titles are fine with me I own pritty much the last 15 years of spiderman comics and apearences.

Starscream M
wait, what could spiderman do to colossus?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
wait, what could spiderman do to colossus?
nothing.

the debates stupid. spiderman could if he stayed purely defensive go for a long time with out being hit, untill he tired a bit.

However if he fights offensivly and attacks he will get caught sooner or later

Sin I AM
we're talking about colossus here not the blob, even when "well" written. its never been shown that his spider sense predicts moves to that degree. he still in most cases has to actively react. if that was the case he would not be beaten so consistently by MAs. by your logic say elektra, who is much slower than spiderman would not be able to land one hit when we all know that she would. the spider sense seems in every incarnation that I've witnessed to only be a precog to immediate danger that parker is consciously unaware of, once it goes off that's it. it no longer alerts him of the threat at hand because it is now consciously recognized. but say for example if he is engaging one opponent while another attempts to snipe him, then his sense would alert him to the new danger that he was not consciously aware of.

KingD19
Well, Spiderman can fight for a few hours non stop true, but once that fatigue sets in, he's gonna slow down, which means....he's done.

Any webbing he shoots at Pete can easily be ripped out of.

And Colossus is a trained fighter, if he get's even one hit on Spidey, at a quarter or fraction of his strength, it should be more than enough to ko him for a while.

FrothByte
Pish! Spidey doesn't even need to get tired... all he needs is to make a mistake. Imagine the stress it will put on spidey, knowing that the first mistake you make may very well be your last.

I don't even think it will last an hour. If spidey really is trying to fight, he will have to do his dodging and ducking in close quarters (since he needs to be near enough to do some damage). If that's the case, he doesn't last long.

If on the other hand he jumps about 20 feet away up a wall whenever colossus nears him, then jumps to the next building again when colossus chases him... then that's gona take some time. but then, that wouldn't really be fighting wouldn't it? might as well websling his retreat home.

FrothByte
Are you comparing ordinry comicbook geeks with Spider-man in terms of stamina? It'd be MANY HOURS before Spider-man gets too tired from punching Colossus. Until that happens Colossus is gonna spend several hours punching air.

You're completely missing my point. My example of us trying to compare punches to doing sommersaults is my way of trying to help us understand why spidey will get tired faster doing his sommersaults than colossus will tire throwing his punches... regardless if it takes days.

KingD19
Yeah, I also just realized that dodging, jumping, punching, kicking, etc.... For an hour straight would tax even Spidey's stamina, after all, he can only go a few hours, whereas Colossus has for days, and only changed back just because he wanted to. Plus, if Spidey makes it to an abandoned part of town, then Pete just destroys every building he lands on.

The Nuul
Webbing is only good for throwing Colossus of balance and thats about it.

Even Scarlet Spider and upgraded Spider-Man has no real chance of beating the Russian. Just buying time for them to be defeat is about it also.

nwg202
I agree that there is no way that colossus (as a brick is one of the most agile and technically proficient fighters) can tag spidey while spidey is at full strength. if colossus' strenght and durability are on a whole different level from spidey, spidey's agility and spider sense should be on a whole different level from colossus too.

That being said, colossus does not tire. The moment spidey tries to get in close, its over. the only way to beat colossus is with traps and long range attacks.

I just don't see how spidey can do it. You can't drown him(he dsnt breath) you can't tire him(unlimited stamina) You can't electrocute him (living conductor) try to get him to topple a building on himself? i dont think that would really affect him. molten lava can't stop him. If colossus can survive crashing from space like a meteor, and getting up right after, what's a spidey punch going to do? spidey's only chance is to trap him.

h1a8

Why don't you challenge yourself and find a way for Spidey to win.

KingD19
That's the thing, there is no way for Spidey to win without a plot device.

nwg202
spidey would have an easier time trying to beat the thing. I doubt he could beat benjie though.

Darth Martin
Spider-Man couldn't beat either of them.

DeathKap
This thread is spite.

D_Dude1210
Don't think Spiderman can hurt Colossus, but since this thread allows BFR as a viable strat, spidey can definately do something like lead im into a construction site with a huge vat of cement of Colossus to sink in. Or blind im with webbing again and again then mebbe smack im around with a wrecking ball into the ocean (BFR).

Colossus takes the majority but Spidey can still get a few wins in.

Mindset
Webbing is only good for throwing Colossus of balance and thats about it.

Even Scarlet Spider and upgraded Spider-Man has no real chance of beating the Russian. Just buying time for them to be defeat is about it also. Scarlet Spiderman could go invisible and his webbing could hold Ironman.

DeathKap
Don't think Spiderman can hurt Colossus, but since this thread allows BFR as a viable strat, spidey can definately do something like lead im into a construction site with a huge vat of cement of Colossus to sink in. Or blind im with webbing again and again then mebbe smack im around with a wrecking ball into the ocean (BFR).

Colossus takes the majority but Spidey can still get a few wins in. I dont see how cement would stop him. And a ocean wouldent. And he could probly dodge a wrecking ball after being hit once.

D_Dude1210
Cement BFRd Jugz. stick out tongue

And Spidey has to keep Colossus off balanced. Web his eyes. SMACK with the ball. Colossus gets up a little annoyed. Spidey webs his legs together and before Colossus could bust out, smack im again. Just do that all day til he can BFR Colossus somewhere like the Ocean wer the big guy has to take time to make his way out.

OneDumbG0
Spidey has immobilized class 100 foes with his webbing. While it may not last indefinitely, under the rules, that sort of incapacitation for a limited time = a win. What's the argument here?

Spidey 6/10.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Spidey has immobilized class 100 foes with his webbing. While it may not last indefinitely, under the rules, that sort of incapacitation for a limited time = a win. What's the argument here?

Spidey 6/10.

Well some ppl think Colossus has Spidey level agility, Juggernaught level durability and Superman level strength. big grin

KingD19
Well, he can swim in both form, so ocean is a no go. I don't think he's stupid enough to wander into a construction site where there's a conveniently placed huge wet vat of cement either.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by KingD19
Well, he can swim in both form, so ocean is a no go. I don't think he's stupid enough to wander into a construction site where there's a conveniently placed huge wet vat of cement either.

Don't think he can swim in metal form tho, well in normal RL physics he shouldn't as being completely Metal makes him too heavy to remain bouyant. He swims out in human form and Spidey conks him one last time with a web ball to KO FTW. Point is moot, tho. Knocking him into the ocean should be enough to constitute a BFR win for Spidey as there isn't a "no BFR" rule is in place.

As for the Cement BFR, IF they fight in a major city (it wasn't indicated where they'd fight), such places aren't as rare as you'd think. And no he wouldn't walk into it, but he can be kept off balanced to be tossed into it with a clever hit of a wrecking ball/car.

DeathKap
Well some ppl think Colossus has Spidey level agility, Juggernaught level durability and Superman level strength. big grin laughing out loud

DeathKap
Don't think he can swim in metal form tho, well in normal RL physics he shouldn't as being completely Metal makes him too heavy to remain bouyant. He swims out in human form and Spidey conks him one last time with a web ball to KO FTW. Point is moot, tho. Knocking him into the ocean should be enough to constitute a BFR win for Spidey as there isn't a "no BFR" rule is in place.

As for the Cement BFR, IF they fight in a major city (it wasn't indicated where they'd fight), such places aren't as rare as you'd think. And no he wouldn't walk into it, but he can be kept off balanced to be tossed into it with a clever hit of a wrecking ball/car.
He could on the bottom of the Ocean floor. An I still dont see how cement stops class 100's especially Juggs.

D_Dude1210
He could on the bottom of the Ocean floor.

That's not swimming, that's walking. ;P

Originally posted by DeathKap An I still dont see how cement stops class 100's especially Juggs.

I dunno, ask the writer. I think it was in a Spidey issue or something. I forget.

DeathKap
That's not swimming, that's walking. ;P

I dunno, ask the writer. I think it was in a Spidey issue or something. I forget. Forgot to say walking lol. And I know that happened in an issue, but Juggernaut especially should not be stopped by that.

KingD19
Well he's only about 500-600lbs in metallic form, so staying afloat is not impossible. And do you really think he will give Spider-Man the chance to get in a crane? And even if he did, by the time the ball got high enough to hit Colossus with sufficient force to move him, he would have run up and wrecked it. Plus I think if he punched the ball he would destroy it.

D_Dude1210
Forgot to say walking lol. And I know that happened in an issue, but Juggernaut especially should not be stoped by that.

I guess Spidey considered the amount of time Jugs (an hour tops) would spend swimming in goo and then digging himself out as a win. stick out tongue One can imagine the surprise the construction crew had the next day... hehe.

D_Dude1210
Well he's only about 500-600lbs in metallic form, so staying afloat is not impossible. And do you really think he will give Spider-Man the chance to get in a crane? And even if he did, by the time the ball got high enough to hit Colossus with sufficient force to move him, he would have run up and wrecked it. Plus I think if he punched the ball he would destroy it.

I dunno, a big human sized solid steel body is not very bouyant IMO.

Spidey will prolly break the chain off the crane and swing it by hand. Spidey's not dumb enough to attack with the ball when Colossus is ready for it. He'd use his webbing to distract/keep him off balanced/blind him first and then hit him with the Ball. Spidey's webbing is pretty strong y'know. T'would take a few seconds or so for the Big guy to break out of it given that Peter uses enough webbing.

KingD19
It depends on the salt concentration level in the ocean, plus if he can't float, he can always turn back to normal, or run back on the floor.

Plus, Piotr is a talented combatant, I doubt Spidey could get a sufficient amount of webbing to keep him distracted for any amount of time. Plus, I think if Spidey is swinging the ball, and Colossus is hitting it, Colossus wins.

FrothByte
Don't think he can swim in metal form tho, well in normal RL physics he shouldn't as being completely Metal makes him too heavy to remain bouyant.

LOL. True! I sometimes wish comics would take physics a bit more seriously sometimes. But I'd much more believe colossus could swim in metal form rather than wolverine. At least colossus is super strong, so each of his swim strokes can be strong enough to propel his 600lbs body. Whereas wolverine is 5'3", 300 lbs, and is at most peak human. don't see how he could stay afloat for long.

D_Dude1210
It depends on the salt concentration level in the ocean, plus if he can't float, he can always turn back to normal, or run back on the floor.

Plus, Piotr is a talented combatant, I doubt Spidey could get a sufficient amount of webbing to keep him distracted for any amount of time. Plus, I think if Spidey is swinging the ball, and Colossus is hitting it, Colossus wins.

If he turns back to normal, Spidey conks im with a web ball FTW. If he walks, then it's considered a BFR win (or it should be). smile

Spidey is a pretty good fighter himself and webbing is a very good weapon against Colossus to keep him at range and off balanced (long enough to conk him from behind with a wrecking ball). He used the webbing on Colossus during Secret Wars and it worked quite well.

Eternal Idol
Colossus should win this every time. He's stronger than Spider-Man by a hell of a margin, and is too durable for Spider-Man to hurt. Spidey can stay out of his way well enough, but if he tries to go in offensively, he's going to get tagged eventually.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Colossus should win this every time. He's stronger than Spider-Man by a hell of a margin, and is too durable for Spider-Man to hurt. Spidey can stay out of his way well enough, but if he tries to go in offensively, he's going to get tagged eventually.

Well, no one is saying that Spidey has any chance of KOing or beating Colossus H2H. The only way Spidey can win is thru BFR by keeping Colossus off balanced. But BFR is a viable win condition in this thread as it was never mentioned that it wasn't allowed.

And I also believe Colossus takes it 7/10. But Spidey should take a few wins.

Colossus-Big C
colossus 10/10
with bfr off

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>