Movie Fight AGAIN!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
All Movie Versions
Doom, Iron Man, Iron Monger, Spiderman (blk suit can be used), Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Thing, Mr. Fantastic, Harry Osborne (with full gear), and Colossus

V.S.

Hulk (Edward Norton), Abomination, Sandman,

3 Wild Dogs (as seen in Hulk 1 under the command of Hulk and Abomination)

D_Dude1210
Bah! Werz the Surfer? I wants teh Surfer here!

Lord Feron
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Bah! Werz the Surfer? I wants teh Surfer here!

NEVAR!!!

xJLxKing
Superman? Surfer? Any ways human torch wins this with his team's help.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Superman? Surfer? Any ways human torch wins this with his team's help.

NEVARRSSSS!!! wacko

SoulDevourer
movie Surfer wuz a joke :/

PRAYERRUN
Silver Surfer would be way too much for the rest....

Placidity
Team 2... but it would be a good fight.

FrothByte
Team 1 wins. Colossus and THing can hold their own against hulk and abomination for a few minutes... invisible girl and human torch can do some serious damage to the (stupid) dogs... ironman and iron monger can unleash holy hell on all foes from above...

and they even have doom and richards? that's overkill. spidey and harry drop in every once in a while to sneak a punch.

StiltmanFTW
Team 1

Placidity
Actually, I change my mind. Team 1... big grin

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Placidity
Actually, I change my mind. Team 1... big grin

lol... wait a darn minute I'm not disagreeing with any of you but imagine this.

The dogs would be able to sniff out IW and she would be on the defense. Also the dogs are fast, faster than the hulk and abom. Also sandman, there aint gonna be any water here in this fight so how would they be able to contain or beat Sandman.

I added him as an ace since the rest of the team is so linear. Sandman would be able to take on anyone that wants to fly fairly well.

Placidity
Originally posted by Lord Feron
lol... wait a darn minute I'm not disagreeing with any of you but imagine this.

The dogs would be able to sniff out IW and she would be on the defense. Also the dogs are fast, faster than the hulk and abom. Also sandman, there aint gonna be any water here in this fight so how would they be able to contain or beat Sandman.

I added him as an ace since the rest of the team is so linear. Sandman would be able to take on anyone that wants to fly fairly well.

Actually Sandman is the easiest to take out.

It also depends on the environment he is in, how much sand he can gather. Lets assume he can reach the size he did in the movie's final battle. New Goblin took him out easily with a flame thrower and a pumpkin bomb. Thats his other weakness, fire and explosives.

Theres plenty of that to go around with Goblin and Ironman, but most importantly, Human Torch will turn him into a glass statue.

Now the dogs, I don't remember them too well, but I based my decision on the assumption that they can be dealt with by anyone on the team such as Spiderman, Colossus etc.

manx422
team 2

Lord Feron
Actually Sandman is the easiest to take out.

It also depends on the environment he is in, how much sand he can gather. Lets assume he can reach the size he did in the movie's final battle. New Goblin took him out easily with a flame thrower and a pumpkin bomb. Thats his other weakness, fire and explosives.

Theres plenty of that to go around with Goblin and Ironman, but most importantly, Human Torch will turn him into a glass statue.

Now the dogs, I don't remember them too well, but I based my decision on the assumption that they can be dealt with by anyone on the team such as Spiderman, Colossus etc.

HEy I know in comics HT could maybe make sandman into a statue but I don't think hedid that in th emovie.

As for the explosives he could reform. Also being a solid big giant isn't that great an idea. Being more elusive and swirling around your enemy would be better.

complexbrother
sandman, there aint gonna be any water here in this fight so how would they be able to contain or beat Sandman.

anyone heard of the thunderclap ?

FrothByte
human torch melts sandman into glass

nimbus006
Thing, Colossus, Iron Monger, and Mr Fantastic can hold down Hulk and Abomination while Iron Man and Doom (both have pently of fire power)blast them (or use sonics which seemed to work on Hulk in the movie).

Harry Osborne and Human Torch handle Sandman with little problems.

Peter helps Sue (by webbing and containing the dogs) wrap the dogs in forcefields and remove their oxygen supply.

Team 1 wins more often than not.

Especially with Reed, Stark, and Victor heading the squad.

golem370
Those dogs hurt Hulk pretty bad. I doubt movie Spider-Man could mess with them. They jumped a lake leap high up on a Red Wood and one was a Pitt-Bull imagine the biting power of that Super-Pitt. I would say the dogs could kill Spider-Man,Mister Fantastic and Harry Osborne. Hulk and Abom were fast I think Colossus and Thing might get blitzed. Iron Man and Monger are the major threat

nimbus006
Originally posted by golem370
Those dogs hurt Hulk pretty bad. I doubt movie Spider-Man could mess with them. They jumped a lake leap high up on a Red Wood and one was a Pitt-Bull imagine the biting power of that Super-Pitt. I would say the dogs could kill Spider-Man,Mister Fantastic and Harry Osborne. Hulk and Abom were fast I think Colossus and Thing might get blitzed. Iron Man and Monger are the major threat

Peter is quicker and more agile than Hulk, he can avoid them at high elevations and trap them with his webs.

How would they kill Mr. Fantastic?

He wrapped himself around a giant carnival wheel, he can wrap himself around Hulk or Abom and slow them down temporarily.

golem370
The dogs are not slow and like I said they hurt the Hulk badly. These dogs can leap as good or better then Spider-Man even if he managed to web one the others would be on him like stink on shit
Mister Fantastic had help with that Ferris Wheel Invisible Woman and Thing.

DarkOdin
Also that verison of movie hulk was pretty danm fast he was running around a canon walls when he was out running some missle .

Placidity
HEy I know in comics HT could maybe make sandman into a statue but I don't think hedid that in th emovie.

If New Goblin can turn Giant Sandman's arm into glass with a little glider flame thrower, I'm sure HT who can reach the temperature of the sun in the movie will totally destroy him.

Lord Feron
If New Goblin can turn Giant Sandman's arm into glass with a little glider flame thrower, I'm sure HT who can reach the temperature of the sun in the movie will totally destroy him.

oh i didn't sorry i didn't remember that happening. how long did it take from him to come back from that?

Placidity
oh i didn't sorry i didn't remember that happening. how long did it take from him to come back from that?

After he caught a grenade to his ear, he didn't recover or show up until the end where he apologizes to Peter.

Personally, I don't think grenades or pumpkin bombs should do anything to Sandman, but thats what happened in the movie so...

Lord Feron
After he caught a grenade to his ear, he didn't recover or show up until the end where he apologizes to Peter.

Personally, I don't think grenades or pumpkin bombs should do anything to Sandman, but thats what happened in the movie so...

your right hmm.. IDk I still think team 2 stands a good chance. Hulk and Abom were fast enough to dodge missles and fire from most of their enmies shooting at them. Helicopters and the missles could not keep up. The 3 dogs were able to wear out the hulk enough to make him revert back to banner. Thats got to mean something.

All these factors considered though team 1 5.5/10 They got numbers and versatility and Doom (who had some decent durability feats and great offensive powers) and IM who can use his anti tank weaponry and repulsors. If those 2 go down, the team's chances dwindle significantly.

Hitman911
your right hmm.. IDk I still think team 2 stands a good chance. Hulk and Abom were fast enough to dodge missles and fire from most of their enmies shooting at them. Helicopters and the missles could not keep up. The 3 dogs were able to wear out the hulk enough to make him revert back to banner. Thats got to mean something.

All these factors considered though team 1 5.5/10 They got numbers and versatility and Doom (who had some decent durability feats and great offensive powers) and IM who can use his anti tank weaponry and repulsors. If those 2 go down, the team's chances dwindle significantly. You forget the fact the dogs speed is nothing compared to Spiderman. Peter and Harry are really a deadly combo here.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Hitman911
You forget the fact the dogs speed is nothing compared to Spiderman. Peter and Harry are really a deadly combo here.

I spiderman would do nothing more than dodge. His strength imo is not enough to make any significant impact on the dogs. also the webbing might slow them down a bit but they will break out easily.

I agree Harry is a threat, flying grenadier !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.