Mjolnir vs. Admantium

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SoulDevourer
so enchanted uru vs adamantium

and this is PRIMARY adamantium of cos smile

which is harder?

psycho gundam
the attacks that damaged uru were never used on adamantium, but similar things that have affected adamantium have done squat to uru.

for one, a super-hard hit from thor to exitar did nothing to the hammer but did a lot to his armour, but a lesser shot from thor dented adamantium and mjolnir was unharmed.

besides, adamantium is a metal so it takes damage differently than uru, which is more of a stone type solid.

SoulDevourer
normally mjolnir shoud be harder but even marvel hasnt given clear answer :/

basicly question is which can scratch the other?
(can adamantium tip scratch Mjolnir or can magic uru tip scratch adamantium)

StiltmanFTW
Just an interesting piece of news - in Marvel Ultimate Alliance game Thor states that uru is harder than adamantium.

wolverex84
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Just an interesting piece of news - in Marvel Ultimate Alliance game Thor states that uru is harder than adamantium.

previously on some other post, you said marvel ultimate Alliance game wasn't canon with the comic counterpart?...lol

adamantium is harder and stronger than uru..

wolverex84
oh sorry, mjolnir with all the enhancement is greater than adamantium because of the source of energy..ODIN

SoulDevourer
edit> +1

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by wolverex84
previously on some other post, you said marvel ultimate Alliance game wasn't canon with the comic counterpart?...lol

Yes, I said that. And I'm not using it as a canon evidence, just as an interesting piece of news no expression You have a problem with that?

SoulDevourer
is there any canon sources that give hint? smile

only source i found is where they say destroyer armor is stronger then adamantium, but nothing about mjolnir vs adamantium

SoulDevourer
btw theres a poll on th topic ^__^

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
is there any canon sources that give hint? smile
Good question... I'm a bit surprised people rarely discuss that.

We have Thor denting Cap's shield which is supposed to be harder than primary adamantium. Thing is, Thor had Odinforce then.

MM was most impressed with the shield, though. Not Mjolnir.

Pity there wasn't primary adamantium around so MM could compare them.

wolverex84
Yes, I said that. And I'm not using it as a canon evidence, just as an interesting piece of news no expression You have a problem with that?

relax relax, i was just trying to point our what you made the last time, no reason to get all defensive..lol

SoulDevourer

We have Thor denting Cap's shield which is supposed to be harder than primary adamantium. Thing is, Thor had Odinforce then.

Pity there wasn't primary adamantium around so MM could compare them. intersting
but maybe he wuz only comenting on the metal & not the magic (plane uru is alien metal so its "exotic"wink

StiltmanFTW
relax relax, i was just trying to point our what you made the last time, no reason to get all defensive..lol

You're right, sorry.

intersting
but maybe he wuz only comenting on the metal & not the magic (plane uru is alien metal so its "exotic"wink

He was commenting on the magic thing, hence he mentioned "odd forces interweaving".

SoulDevourer
He was commenting on the magic thing, hence he mentioned "odd forces interweaving". but the board is not magic its only a substance yet he also say its weird
(can molecule man sense magic anyway?)

maybe electrostatic force big grin or weak nuclear force or whatever holds molecules together who knows maybe its "odd" simply cuz uru is not from earth
anyway doesnt have to be magic 2 be odd

anyway mjolnir cause small damage 2 caps shield too
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/5586/thorvsshield.jpg

SoulDevourer
btw isnt teh vibranium on caps shield of alien origin too? huh (not sure but iirc he said caps shield wuz part alien origin)

StiltmanFTW
but the board is not magic yet he also say its weird
(can molecule man sense magic anyway?)

maybe electrostatic force big grin or weak nuclear force or whatever holds molecules together who knows maybe its "odd" simply cuz uru is not from earth
anyway doesnt have to be magic 2 be odd

"odd forces"

I'm pretty sure Classic Molecule Man could sense magic. He stalemated pre-retcon Beyonder, so what he couldn't do?

StiltmanFTW

I'd say it doesn't count. Odinforce was involved.

SoulDevourer
"odd forces"

I'm pretty sure Classic Molecule Man could sense magic. He stalemated pre-retcon Beyonder, so what he couldn't do? (wasnt that pre-retcon molecule man?)
just saying cuz iirc galactus once said he didnt like magic (or he was weak against magic or somethin like that) yet galactus is hi-level too

anyways surfers board and caps shield aint got magic mojo on top o them
so what is it that MMM said wuz "weird" about them? huh

StiltmanFTW
wasnt that pre-retcon molecule man? huh

just saying cuz iirc galactus once said he didnt like magic (or he was weak against magic or somethin like that) yet galactus is hi-level too

so what is it that MMM said wuz "weird" about them?

Was MM ever retconned? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought there was just that mental block thing.

Maybe he had no idea that these "odd forces" were mystical in nature, but it doesn't change the fact he sensed them.

I think that the thing he found "weird" about them was that they were both nigh-indestructable.

SoulDevourer
Was MM ever retconned? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought there was just that mental block thing.hell yeah
classic MM is almost equal 2 classic beyonder (he can destroy like 1 billion universe with his energy blast iirc)

but then MM said he wuz < Infinity (or is it Eternity) whos <<< classic beyonder
so now hes a lot weaker

ok but this goes for mjolnir too big grin

wolverex84
(wasnt that pre-retcon molecule man?)

so what is it that MMM said wuz "weird" about them? huh

its the properties of each atoms/molecule/bonds of silver surfers board and caps shield,not only are they near-indestructable but the way the molecules Aline themselves was unlike anything he had seen from most previous materials, especially caps shield, i think it is the unknown catalyst that is bonding the iron and vibranium that MM says its weird, hence, the bond angle/orientation and each molecular cohesion is different, meaning he sense as if it is the perfect form a material can ever be.

SoulDevourer
its the properties of each atoms/molecule/bonds of silver surfers board and caps shield,not only are they near-indestructable but the way the molecules Aline themselves was unlike anything he had seen from most previous materials, especially caps shield, i think it is the unknown catalyst that is bonding the iron and vibranium that MM says its weird, hence, the bond angle/orientation and each molecular cohesion is different, meaning he sense as if it is the perfect form a material can ever be. btw didnt scientist dude say that one of components of caps shield was alien origin?? (maybe the catalyst or the vibranium dont remember now)

wolverex84
no i don't think he said anything alien about it.. it could mean "alien" but not literally from alien origin, it is the unknown catalyst that gives the shield its ultimate potential

h1a8
Uru can be melted and reshaped. Adamantium can't.
Adamantium>>>>>>>Mjolnir in pure strength.

SoulDevourer
this aint about plane uru this is about mjolnir
when wuz mjolnir ever melted?

zeel

Pity there wasn't primary adamantium around so MM could compare them.

Thor's hammer has dented celestial armor, im sure its probobly tougher then adamantium. If its not thats stupid, especially due to the fact that its a earthly metal.

Kris Blaze
hell yeah
classic MM is almost equal 2 classic beyonder (he can destroy like 1 billion universe with his energy blast iirc)

but then MM said he wuz < Infinity (or is it Eternity) whos <<< classic beyonder
so now hes a lot weaker

ok but this goes for mjolnir too big grin

I think not.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
I think not. hey I said almost

back then he wuz #2 after beyonder right?

darthgoober
btw didnt scientist dude say that one of components of caps shield was alien origin?? (maybe the catalyst or the vibranium dont remember now)
Vibranium comes from a large meteor that fell to Earth if I'm not mistaken, that's probably what he was talking about(assuming I'm right about it's origin anyway).

intersting
If I remember the instance correctly, he said that the Molecules in Thor's hammer had strange energies intertwining that made them tough to separate, the alien molecules in Surfer's board were just weird, but the molecules in Cap's shield were weirdest of all. He was actually going to go into detail about it but got interrupted, but he definitely left the impression that Cap's shield had the most interesting make up.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by darthgoober
Vibranium comes from a large meteor that fell to Earth if I'm not mistaken, that's probably what he was talking about(assuming I'm right about it's origin anyway).nope your right that must be it smile the vibranium was alien

come 2 think of it that make sense : IMO he meant that caps shield has more complex moleculer makeup
that make sense cuz caps shield is artifical, uru is natural so prolly simpler (its only the magic that makes it harder & thats what MM wuz talkin about)

OneDumbG0
It is my impression that adamantium is more durable than Mjolnir. Although Magneto can screw around with primary adamantium but not Mjolnir... still Mjolnir has been shattered a lot more than adamantium has been. And in terms of pure cracking, denting or shattering, adamantium is better.

Also, it is my distinct impression that Thor denting and subsequently destroying Cap's shield was retconned. Thor literally betrayed the Avengers in the former storyline and it's never been referenced again.

Hyperion Prime
Thor's Hammer is always broken

1. It broke into pieces when he used it against Exitar.
2. Perrikus the Dark God cut it in half.
3. It broke during Thor dissasembled

Pure Primary Adamantium has never been broken

Adamantium owns URU.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Thor's Hammer is always broken

1. It broke into pieces when he used it against Exitar.
2. Perrikus the Dark God cut it in half.
3. It broke during Thor dissasembled

Pure Primary Adamantium has never been broken

Adamantium owns URU.
Didn't Wolverine's claw get snapped in half one time during Inferno?

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by darthgoober
Didn't Wolverine's claw get snapped in half one time during Inferno?

Honestly I don't know? It's been years since I read Inferno. I don't remember it happeneing, but that dosent mean it didn't.

SoulDevourer
mjolnir is a weapon so its been thru a LOT more "trials" then adamantium. like destroyer beam, godblast, magic axe from dark gods & other asgard-level attacks. obviously its got bigger chance o being broken but like all these example show it take at least skyfather level force (cosmic) to damage enchanted uru.

Hyperion Prime
Now that I think of it the Wreckers Crow bar has never been broken either. I know it is powered by Asgardian Magic, but it was just a regular crowbar.

SoulDevourer
also ghost riders chain, never broken cool (not sure how far its been "tested" tho)

roughrider
Someone like Magneto has been able to strip adamantium right off of Wolverine's bones. He's had no similar success breaking down mjolnir. Only beings of high cosmic/mystical power have damaged it.

Uru metal for the win.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
It is my impression that adamantium is more durable than Mjolnir. Although Magneto can screw around with primary adamantium but not Mjolnir... still Mjolnir has been shattered a lot more than adamantium has been. And in terms of pure cracking, denting or shattering, adamantium is better.

Also, it is my distinct impression that Thor denting and subsequently destroying Cap's shield was retconned. Thor literally betrayed the Avengers in the former storyline and it's never been referenced again.

True but everytime Mjolnir broke it was back with somesort of magic.

Magneto trash it like you said ripped right out of poor logan and Odinforce vaporaized it.

Uru over adamantium

Hyperion Prime
also ghost riders chain, never broken cool (not sure how far its been "tested" tho)

Ghost Riders chain....true it's magical and it has gone up against Wreckers crow bar and Thunderballs wrecking ball. I actually think the chain beat wreckers crowbar.....cant remember this was in the 80s

I can understand the absorbing mans prison ball not breaking it can absorb what ever it touches.

Hyperion Prime
I do remember the Black Knights Ebony Blade went up against Wolverine and he Logan could not even scratch it. Actually the Ebony Blade was said to be stronger, but the Black Knight could have been talking stuff.

Naija boy
Mjolnir for the win. mjolnir consistently faces higher level forces than adamantium.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Naija boy
mjolnir consistently faces higher level forces than adamantium. exacly thumb up

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by DarkOdin
True but everytime Mjolnir broke it was back with somesort of magic.

Magneto trash it like you said ripped right out of poor logan and Odinforce vaporaized it.

Uru over adamantium Odinforce never vaporized primary adamantium. Future reality that never happened. In terms of things that can affect primary adamantium:

1) high level magnetism makes it putty
2) antarctic vibranium destroys it
3) molecular dissassembler destroys it
4) Mjolnir strike dents it
5) Hulk punch dents it

In terms of things that have affected Mjolnir:

1) Destroyer's handblast cleaves it
2) Thor's immortal energies shatters it (even though Mjolnir is reinforced with the Belt of Strength)
3) Molecule Man/Beyonder's power destroys it
4) Perrikus the God of Power and Energy's axe cleaves it
5) three Mjolnir imitations smashing against it simultaneously shatters it

The only caveat is that sometimes when Mjolnir is shattered, he has used regular forgeries to reforge it, IIRC. Which is why although the list of things that Mjolnir has faced is above adamantium... it still seems to me that in terms of breakability, adamantium is above Mjolnir.

SoulDevourer
we dunno how hot are forges of asgard
and even IF he did use regular forge sometime, maybe broken hammer no longer had its enchantment and the mojo was only restored once the hammer wuz fixed

fact is we never see mjolnir get melted (no more then adamantium)
true adamantium can resist temps like nova and core of the sun (yellow star) but we never see it against higher temps (like core of blue/white stars wich are the hottest stars, supernova, mystical fires, and so on)

anyway odinforce pwning proto-adamantium happen on-panel even if technicly it never happen. what matter is that odinforce can destroy proto-adamantium (which is > primary adamantium) so the fact timeline wuz changed aint that important

SoulDevourer
btw the guy who made caps shield said "it can resist every force" he subject it to, iirc

then he say he invented adamantium but that its "no match" for caps shield
which sugest that even on earth they can damage primary adamantium with brute force

OneDumbG0
we dunno how hot are forges of asgard
and even IF he did use regular forge sometime, maybe broken hammer no longer had its enchantment and the mojo was only restored once the hammer wuz fixed

fact is we never see mjolnir get melted (no more then adamantium)
true adamantium can resist temps like nova and core of the sun (yellow star) but we never see it against higher temps (like core of blue/white stars wich are the hottest stars, supernova, mystical fires, and so on)

anyway odinforce pwning proto-adamantium happen on-panel even if technicly it never happen. what matter is that odinforce can destroy proto-adamantium (which is > primary adamantium) so the fact timeline wuz changed aint that important http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/th_Mjolnir01.jpg

Make of that, what you will. As for Odinforce and adamantium. It never happened.

OneDumbG0
Forgot, Mephisto also once held Mjolnir, liquefied it, and then reformed it again. Not an illusion. This was in his realm of course, but yea.

psycho gundam
Odinforce never vaporized primary adamantium. Future reality that never happened. In terms of things that can affect primary adamantium:

5) Hulk punch dents it

2) Thor's immortal energies shatters it (even though Mjolnir is reinforced with the Belt of Strength)

The only caveat is that sometimes when Mjolnir is shattered, he has used regular forgeries to reforge it, IIRC. Which is why although the list of things that Mjolnir has faced is above adamantium... it still seems to me that in terms of breakability, adamantium is above Mjolnir. also, the destroyer damaged mjolnir the first time thor fought it.

and in the fight where the destroyer's hand beams cut into it, the destroyer broke about a 3rd of mjolnir's head off after he whacked thor with it ko'ing him.

manx422
Mjolnir

DarkOdin
Odinforce never vaporized primary adamantium. Future reality that never happened. In terms of things that can affect primary adamantium:

5) Hulk punch dents it

The only caveat is that sometimes when Mjolnir is shattered, he has used regular forgeries to reforge it, IIRC. Which is why although the list of things that Mjolnir has faced is above adamantium... it still seems to me that in terms of breakability, adamantium is above Mjolnir.

Your list proves it the other way Admantium has been damage by far weaker attacks the mjolnir. The Odinforce pawned it it was 616 marvel It goes in cannon with current Thor picked up were rune king left thing back in time and all of asgard was brought down by Thor himself. Even stated on panel to acknowledge the alternate time line.

SoulDevourer

Make of that, what you will. As for Odinforce and adamantium. It never happened. (not on panel?) if so how did he do it in an hour what woud take month? if something can melt then it take same time to melt whoever is holding it
also how damage was mjolnir? (in that cover its intact but we dunno if he only fixed some tiny dents or somethin. primray adamantium has also been damaged in earth labs)
WTH Thor has fought in core of the sun (hotter then anything on earth) & mjolnir didnt melt so go fig
and odinforce vs caps shield did happen on panel. it became alternate timeline but fact is we know odinforce can pwn proto-adamantium so who care if it no longer happened

SoulDevourer
also yeah Mephistos like ominpotent in his home so not surprising he can pwn Mjolnir there ^^

Kris Blaze
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/th_Mjolnir01.jpg

Make of that, what you will. As for Odinforce and adamantium. It never happened.

But it DID happen.

Endless Mike
I think Adamantium might be slightly tougher but Thor using Mjolnir to strike a piece of adamantium would dent it, due to the force/power he is using

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by psycho gundam
also, the destroyer damaged mjolnir the first time thor fought it.

and in the fight where the destroyer's hand beams cut into it, the destroyer broke about a 3rd of mjolnir's head off after he whacked thor with it ko'ing him. destroyer beams wuz never tested on adamantium. but official bio says it can pulvrize any known substance so that include adamantium

Kris Blaze
destroyer beams wuz never tested on adamantium. but official bio says it can pulvrize any known substance so that include adamantium

Adamantium IS a known substance, so yeah.

Adamantium would be included.

DarkOdin
(not on panel?) if so how did he do it in an hour what woud take month? if something can melt then it take same time to melt whoever is holding it
also how damage was mjolnir? (in that cover its intact but we dunno if he only fixed some tiny dents or somethin. primray adamantium has also been damaged in earth labs)
WTH Thor has fought in core of the sun (hotter then anything on earth) & mjolnir didnt melt so go fig
and odinforce vs caps shield did happen on panel. it became alternate timeline but fact is we know odinforce can pwn proto-adamantium so who care if it no longer happened

It is on panel click the link

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Thorvseverybody5.jpg

SoulDevourer

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Thorvseverybody5.jpg yeah I know (i ment didnt happen in timeline wink but that dont matter what matter is it happen on panel so we know it can happen smile same thing with caps shield, godblast can pwn the shield)

DarkOdin
yeah I know (i ment didnt happen in timeline wink but that dont matter what matter is it happen on panel so we know it can happen smile same thing with caps shield, godblast can pwn the shield)

o i got ya laughing laughing

Kris Blaze

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Thorvseverybody5.jpg

Is that your photobucket?

smile

DarkOdin
Is that your photobucket?

smile

I might of stole it of a member that posted it in the respect thread
whistling

OneDumbG0
But it DID happen. In an alternate future.

Kris Blaze
In an alternate future.

No, it happened in a future that was erased by Thor.

DarkOdin
No, it happened in a future that was erased by Thor.

Ding ding ding we have a winner. like i already stated Thor turned back time from what he did on earth the same thor that balst logan the same thor that is current denial is a poor form of debating

Mindset
No, it happened in a future that was erased by Thor. So an alternate future?

OneDumbG0
No, it happened in a future that was erased by Thor. ... which is an alternate future that never happened... ? I'm not sure if we're arguing or agreeing here at this point.

King Kandy
It was a feat done by Thor, that was erased. Even though it never technically happened it does show that Thor was capable of the feat.

SIAFON
I think adamantium is more durable. I've seen Mjolnir destroyed a couple of times, but the best I've seen done to adamantium was a slight dent.

peejayd
* Thor's hammer SHOULD be harder and more durable than any earth metal in comics... i just don't know about this "adamantium"-hype going on... just my two cents... stick out tongue

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by King Kandy
It was a feat done by Thor, that was erased. Even though it never technically happened it does show that Thor was capable of the feat. exacly thats what counts

even if it became alternate timeline, its the same rules in new timeline
so thor's godblast can still pwn primary adamantium (an even proto adamantium)

OneDumbG0
^ That's not how the non-canon rule works at all. It's speculation that Odinfroce can destroy primary adamantium. Whether it makes sense is wholly independent of an alternate future that never came to pass.

SoulDevourer
what "non canon" rule?
its canon that it happens in future wich Thor has "undone"

so technicly it never happen but new timeline has same rules as the other timeline
(unless they say otherwise on panel : did they show Thor sayin somethin like "I hath changed the laws o physics, now in this new timeline adamantium is harder & odinforce is weaker. while Im at it I will change gravitational constant & value of Pi too"? nope, dont think so ^^)

wich means rkt's godblast can pwn adamantium just like in the ohter timeline

Mindset
new timeline has same rules as the other timeline
nope

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Mindset
nope nope

Mindset
AOA, look it up

occultdestroyer
Uru is more durable IMO.

There are other metals probably more durable than Uru:

Cap's shield
GR's chains
Celestial armor

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Uru is more durable IMO.

There are other metals probably more durable than Uru:

Cap's shield
GR's chains
Celestial armor

GR's chains? No.

The other two Thor have already ****ed up-

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by King Kandy
It was a feat done by Thor, that was erased. Even though it never technically happened it does show that Thor was capable of the feat.

Wasn't that an uber powerful Thor?

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Wasn't that an uber powerful Thor? the reseting of the plane was the uber version of thor RUne king Thor.

The version of Thor that destroyed logan was just king thor "odinpower"

OneDumbG0
GR's chains? No.

The other two Thor have already ****ed up- -one of which occurred in an alternate future. stick out tongue

DarkOdin
-one of which occurred in an alternate future. stick out tongue

glare

Kris Blaze
-one of which occurred in an alternate future. stick out tongue

Actually, that is the original 616 timeline.

You do realize that once Thor changed time, he changed how 616 would ACTUALLY have become?

OneDumbG0

You do realize that once Thor changed time, he changed how 616 would ACTUALLY have become? Yes. Same way future Kitty Pryde did in Days of Future Past. And any such events that occurred in either story diverge into an alternate timeline.

Kris Blaze
Yes. Same way future Kitty Pryde did in Days of Future Past. And any such events that occurred in either story diverge into an alternate timeline.

Hmm, Wolverine's skeleton probably became less durable that week after Thor reset the timeline.

DarkOdin

You do realize that once Thor changed time, he changed how 616 would ACTUALLY have become?

Are we sure he changed the timeline or did he just reset everything and wiped out everyone's memories??? Just asking the question i never got to read the last issue of rune king Thor was it stated he did that???

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Mindset
AOA, look it up whats AoA gotta do with this? huh

SoulDevourer
Are we sure he changed the timeline or did he just reset everything and wiped out everyone's memories??? Just asking the question i never got to read the last issue of rune king Thor was it stated he did that??? even if he changed timeline he didnt change the rules of timeline he only "rewind" events. soo if he pwned caps shield in alternate timeline it prove he can do it in currant 616 timeline too

Kris Blaze
Are we sure he changed the timeline or did he just reset everything and wiped out everyone's memories??? Just asking the question i never got to read the last issue of rune king Thor was it stated he did that???

It didn't happen as Rune King Thor, that happened years later.

Thor had taken over the world'n whatnot, but went back in time and stopped the events that lead to him killing everyone. This created a different time-line, one where he did not take over earth. Which is the one we refer to as 616.

It's like with Legion.

---------1 The original timeline
---------2 AoA timeline where Legion killed Xavier
---------3 Timeline where Bishop killed Legion.

The 1st one was erased when Legion went back in time, and then Bishop went back to before that and killed Legion. This does not restore Timeline 1, that's gone forever. It simply creates a new one, where Legion didn't get to kill Xavier.

We don't credit timeline 3 characters with AoA feats normally.

However in Thor's case it happened in less than a month after the events that changed the timeline. Thor breaking Cap's shield or ****ing up Wolverine was erased, but it's still proof that it's possible. Nothing is different, Cap or Wolverine didn't change.

OneDumbG0
Hmm, Wolverine's skeleton probably became less durable that week after Thor reset the timeline. I think what you mean is that Wolverine's skeleton was destroyed some 20 years in the future in The Reigning. Did his adamantium get weaker for some unexplained reason in those 20 years? We don't know. A single Sentinel killed Wolverine some 20+ years in Days of Future Past by incinerating him. Did his healing factor get weaker in those 20+ years for some unexplained reason? We don't know.

These are alternate futures and lots of zonky things happen that don't make sense. It's perfectly reasonable that an Odinforce eyebeam can destroy primary adamantium, but because alternate future stories are zonky as a general matter, we don't consider them citable as evidence. We only care about 616 unless stated otherwise and alternate futures are not 616.

DarkOdin
It didn't happen as Rune King Thor, that happened years later.

Thor had taken over the world'n whatnot, but went back in time and stopped the events that lead to him killing everyone. This created a different time-line, one where he did not take over earth. Which is the one we refer to as 616.

It's like with Legion.

---------1 The original timeline
---------2 AoA timeline where Legion killed Xavier
---------3 Timeline where Bishop killed Legion.

The 1st one was erased when Legion went back in time, and then Bishop went back to before that and killed Legion. This does not restore Timeline 1, that's gone forever. It simply creates a new one, where Legion didn't get to kill Xavier.

We don't credit timeline 3 characters with AoA feats normally.

However in Thor's case it happened in less than a month after the events that changed the timeline. Thor breaking Cap's shield or ****ing up Wolverine was erased, but it's still proof that it's possible. Nothing is different, Cap or Wolverine didn't change.

Cool thanks for the explaination

Kris Blaze
I think what you mean is that Wolverine's skeleton was destroyed some 20 years in the future in The Reigning. Did his adamantium get weaker for some unexplained reason in those 20 years? We don't know. A single Sentinel killed Wolverine some 20+ years in Days of Future Past by incinerating him. Did his healing factor get weaker in those 20+ years for some unexplained reason? We don't know.

These are alternate futures and lots of zonky things happen that don't make sense. It's perfectly reasonable that an Odinforce eyebeam can destroy primary adamantium, but because alternate future stories are zonky as a general matter, we don't consider them citable as evidence. We only care about 616 unless stated otherwise and alternate futures are not 616. '

But it wasn't 20 years, it was a couple of months.

That's why I feel that it's proof of adamantium being breakable.

SoulDevourer
changin timeline aint the same as warpin reality or creating new reality from scratch
its like "Return to the future II" big grin

if RKTs beam broke/melt adamantium in that alternate future then it prove that it can do it in current 616 too
alternate timeline =/= alternate reality

OneDumbG0
'

But it wasn't 20 years, it was a couple of months.

That's why I feel that it's proof of adamantium being breakable. IIRC, it's a bunch of years. The Reigning was published in 2003? There is a caption that states what year it is when Cap, Wolverine and Dr. Strange meet up to discuss their plans to assault Thor. The year was like 2023 or something. I don't have my comic in front of me. Someone please check.

Kris Blaze
IIRC, it's a bunch of years. The Reigning was published in 2003? There is a caption that states what year it is when Cap, Wolverine and Dr. Strange meet up to discuss their plans to assault Thor. The year was like 2023 or something. I don't have my comic in front of me. Someone please check.

If you are correct then I'll retract my statement. If it really was years, then the example is no different than AoA or Days of future past.

I'll go take a look.

Kris Blaze
Yeah, it happened in the future.

h1a8
We are looking at this all wrong. Mjolnir is usually thicker than the adamantium it strikes. This is no fair comparison.

Imagine we have a thin sheet of magical Uru and an Adamantium hammer the shape of Mjolnir instead. Let Thor strike this sheet with the hammer with all his might. What happens?

That's right!
Adamantium>>>mystical Uru

SoulDevourer
here we go again big grin
Originally posted by h1a8
That's right!
Adamantium>>>mystical Uru u mean earth >>> asgard?
thor wuz striking tip of small cylinder so if cylinder wuz harder then it shoud have dented hammer
remember what U said about pressure?

now u look it this way : use big plastic hammer and strike steel edge. u think hammer gonna dent the steel? lol
if sheet is thin enuff yeah but thats got nothing 2 do with the hammer vs cylinder thing

h1a8
here we go again big grin
u mean earth >>> asgard?
thor wuz striking tip of small cylinder so if cylinder wuz harder then it shoud have dented hammer
remember what U said about pressure? Thor struck with the edge of the hammer.
I can create a very small dent in steel with a heavy rubber hammer. But I understand what you are saying. The question is whether the durability of the object striking is sufficiently in the vicinity of the durability of the object its strikes. Give me a plastic hammer that has sufficient mass and I will indeed dent the steel.

If one strikes with the edge.

SoulDevourer
Thor struck with the edge of the hammer.iirc this impossible 2 tell on panel
even if that true then it shoud STILL have dented hammer because if he only used hammer edge then total mass of hammer change nothing : hammer woud still be dented since edge is thin (by def)
basicly if he used the edge then hammers edge woud been dented if hammer wuz weaker

try hittin titanium or temper steel bar with iron axe (iron not as hard as temperd steel or titanitum)
if the bar is small you MIGHT dent it (even cut it)
but whatever happen one things 4 sure your definitely gonna dent the axe edge ^^
same prob as above yeah your gonna dent or even break the steel (IF steel is thin enuff) but your also gonna damage hammer ESPECIALY if your using the edge

edit> hey at least now your saying mjolnir hardness is in "vincity" to adamantium (before u said it was "<<<"wink so at least your makin progress big grin

h1a8
iirc this impossible 2 tell on panel
even if that true then it shoud STILL have dented hammer because if he only used hammer edge then total mass of hammer change nothing : hammer woud still be dented since edge is thin (by def)
basicly if he used the edge then hammers edge woud been dented if hammer wuz weaker

try hittin titanium or temper steel bar with iron axe (iron not as hard as temperd steel or titanitum)
if the bar is small you MIGHT dent it (even cut it)
but whatever happen one things 4 sure your definitely gonna dent the axe edge ^^
same prob as above yeah your gonna dent or even break the steel (IF steel is thin enuff) but your also gonna damage hammer ESPECIALY if your using the edge

edit> hey at least now your saying mjolnir hardness is in "vincity" to adamantium (before u said it was "<<<"wink so at least your makin progress big grin

I can dent metal with my own hands using a knife hand strike. I see no dents in my hand. As long as the striking surface of the striker is smaller than the surface of the object being struck then it is possible to damage a stronger without being damaged.

In the vincinity is an opinion. This topic depends on Force, Area, Mass, and elasticity.

SoulDevourer
I can dent metal with my own hands using a knife hand strike. I see no dents in my hand. As long as the striking surface of the striker is smaller than the surface of the object being struck then it is possible to damage a stronger without being damaged.

In the vincinity is an opinion. This topic depends on Force, Area, Mass, and elasticity. of cos yo hands wont be damage, but knife will be damage (IF knife metal is weaker) thats 100% sure
even if blade is slightly less hard then the target, if u hit hard enuf then blade always gonna be damaged (blade will be bend or dented or even piece broken off)
and if u dont hit hard enuf, blade will be intact but then target will also intact

Hyperion Prime
I am not buying it. During the Ultron saga where he killed all of the people of Slovenia Thor was super pissed and could not even scratch Ultron who was made of primary adamantium. He was able to damage the ones made of secondary adamantium though. I would bet that it wolverine was strong enough he could cut through Thor's hammer.

SoulDevourer
he never tried to scratch Ultron he just threw his hammer (and it bounced of), big diffrence
if wolverine was strong enuf then he woud prolly break his claw on the hammer

btw Hulk damaged Ultrons armor with a punch (the real Ultron)

Mindset
whats AoA gotta do with this? huh no expression

Hyperion Prime
he never tried to scratch Ultron he just threw his hammer (and it bounced of), big diffrence
if wolverine was strong enuf then he woud prolly break his claw on the hammer

btw Hulk damaged Ultrons armor with a punch (the real Ultron)

Nope he hit Ultron with all of his might. He didn't throw the hammer he hit him. I have the comic. I can dig out if need be

The Ultron in Secret Wars was retconned to be secondary adamantium

SoulDevourer
Nope he hit Ultron with all of his might. He didn't throw the hammer he hit him. I have the comic. I can dig out if need beyeah scan plz smile
iirc he only throw the hammer

if he hit it then he woud have at least dent it (like he did in the lab with the adamantium bar)
um thats only 4 the one where Wonderman crush Ultron skull with his hands like an egg
the one Hulk damage was the real deal (thats why damage 2 Ultron armor was minor)

Hyperion Prime
yeah scan plz smile
iirc he only throw the hammer

if he hit it then he woud have at least dent it (like he did in the lab with the adamantium bar)

Nope!!!!!! Didn't dent or hurt him.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/scan0001-1.jpg

SoulDevourer
Nope!!!!!! Didn't dent or hurt him.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/scan0001-1.jpg thx
but kinda like in the lab, its hard to tell if Ultron had a scratch or not :/

maybe Thor didnt hit hard enuf stick out tongue remember he made quite a dent in caps shield with same hammer (and shield is both thicker AND harder then the real Ultrons armor)

Hyperion Prime
thx
but kinda like in the lab, its hard to tell if Ultron had a scratch or not :/

maybe Thor didnt hit hard enuf stick out tongue remember he made quite a dent in caps shield with same hammer (and shield is both thicker AND harder then the real Ultrons armor)

Actually in that issue Ultron was running through everybody!!!!! It was really bad ass and way stronger. He was like a 100 class plus guy. Thor may have scratched Ultrons paint laughing Dented maybe

SoulDevourer
Actually in that issue Ultron was running through everybody!!!!! It was really bad ass and way stronger. He was like a 100 class plus guy. Thor may have scratched Ultrons paint laughing Dented maybe yeah in avengers he wuz more powerfull but armor is always the same durablity
iirc Wanda made Ultron stronger but it was accident or something, she wuz trying to disable it (in teh end they had 2 use vibranium to destroy Ultron right?)

Hyperion Prime
yeah in avengers he wuz more powerfull but armor is always the same durablity
iirc Wanda made Ultron stronger but it was accident or something, she wuz trying to disable it (they had 2 use vibranium to destroy Ultron right?)

Yeah she was cracked out and instead of making him weaker she made him stronger, but in that ussue he was stillway off the chart before she did that.

Yeah pym used the vibranium to break him down,

james2099
Enchanted uru is nowhere near as tuff as adamantium... Uroc is made of enchanted uru that stood up to thor and beta ray bills hammers but got his hand frozen and destroyed by a simple bullet.http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/urocthor.htm I am going to find my comic where wolverine cut enchanted uru when he fought uroc.

SoulDevourer
if that wuz true then skyfather magic would be joke (but im sure it aint)
they only hit Urok with lightning attack right? they didnt hit him with hammer itself

also Uroc no more durable then plain uru. its just alive ^^ not the same magic as Mjolnir (Mjolnir wuz made harder with magic, Uroc was just made alive)

also they never tried the liquid nitrogen freezing thing on adamantium anyway

james2099
if that wuz true then skyfather magic would be joke (but im sure it aint)
they only hit Urok with lightning attack right? they didnt hit him with hammer itself

also Uroc no more durable then plain uru. its just alive ^^ not the same magic as Mjolnir (Mjolnir wuz made harder with magic, Uroc was just made alive)

also they never tried the liquid nitrogen freezing thing on adamantium anyway A adamantium sword can cut through any known substance except Adamantium itself. thors hammer is known.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by james2099
A adamantium sword can cut through any known substance except Adamantium itself. thors hammer is known. huh?

(there wuz no adamantium sword anyway. maybe you mean ebony blade but it never cut thru Mjolnir either)

SoulDevourer
also didnt they say that Hercules mace (adamantine > adamantium) was as hard as Mjolnir? huh
(Avengers, iirc)

james2099
huh? (where d you get that?) Adamantine is nowhere near Adamantium.

SoulDevourer
Adamantine is nowhere near Adamantium. um source? adamantium wuz named after adamantine
the mace is enchanted adamantine btw
(in fact that SHIELD science dude said he want to make something as hard as the "legendary adamantine" & then he end up making caps shield)

OneDumbG0
Nope he hit Ultron with all of his might. He didn't throw the hammer he hit him. I have the comic. I can dig out if need be

The Ultron in Secret Wars was retconned to be secondary adamantium Where does he say he hits Ultron with all his might? Not only that, at the point where Thor was peaking against Ultron, Wanda had accidentally increased his power exponentially.

Pure myth propagated by Wolverine fanboys.

Hyperion Prime
A adamantium sword can cut through any known substance except Adamantium itself. thors hammer is known.

Can't cut through Black Knights sword. Wolverine tried and failed.

Kris Blaze
A adamantium sword can cut through any known substance except Adamantium itself. thors hammer is known.

Not to earthly scientists.

It MIGHT be able to cut through Uru, but Mjolnir? No way José.

Hyperion Prime
Where does he say he hits Ultron with all his might? Not only that, at the point where Thor was peaking against Ultron, Wanda had accidentally increased his power exponentially.

Pure myth propagated by Wolverine fanboys.

When does it ever say in a comic book someone was hit with all the might of the person who hit them, Very rarely. look at the pic....He hit and lightning was coming from his hammer

Rage.Of.Olympus
When does it ever say in a comic book someone was hit with all the might of the person who hit them, Very rarely. look at the pic....He hit and lightning was coming from his hammer

That doesn't mean he was hitting with all his might. That definitely did not look like Thor was hitting with all his might. Far from it.

He was pissed but so what?

Thor holds back against most opponents even when annoyed.

Even in his fights with the Hulk where he goes hand to hand he has stated he uses restraint in all their fights.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
That doesn't mean he was hitting with all his might. That definitely did not look like Thor was hitting with all his might. Far from it.

He was pissed but so what?

Thor holds back against most opponents even when annoyed.

Even in his fights with the Hulk where he goes hand to hand he has stated he uses restraint in all their fights.

We can debate the strength of a hit all day. Ultron isnt real Thor is not holding back. This will be a circular debate......i cant prove how hard he hit and you guys cant prove it wasnt hard. I wave the white flag

Rage.Of.Olympus
We can debate the strength of a hit all day. Ultron isnt real Thor is not holding back. This will be a circular debate......i cant prove how hard he hit and you guys cant prove it wasnt hard. I wave the white flag

I'm just saying, just because he seemed angry, and a little lightning was unleashed, it doesn't mean it was Thor's mightiest attack.

Not even close in my opinion, but as you say there isn't any real way to prove the strength of the hit but it's definitely not his strongest attack and Thor is holding back a vast amount of his power and his strength.

He uses restraint against the Hulk, and he has been able to stalemate him in a fight for hours on end, unmoving and Hulk's strength is known to surge rapidly. In his repertoire he has everything from unbreakable mystical vortexes, the God Blast and so much more and he didn't use it against Ultron, did he?

Obviously he hit him hard, as this is Thor and any of his hits can be classified as hard, but not Thor's mightiest blow. In my opinon that's just baseless.

Either way, this is more speculation than fact.

OneDumbG0
When does it ever say in a comic book someone was hit with all the might of the person who hit them, Very rarely. look at the pic....He hit and lightning was coming from his hammer It says it ALL THE TIME. Thor, in particular, always announces it. I can probably dig up a dozen scans by tonight and probably another dozen tomorrow.

SoulDevourer
and even IF Thor hit with full power this is only a hammer (blunt attack) so its not like it can cut thru the armor. its a lot harder with hammer then with sword or axe or something
IMO Perrikus woud hav had no prob cutting thru this Ultron with his magic axe

SoulDevourer
It says it ALL THE TIME. Thor, in particular, always announces it. I can probably dig up a dozen scans by tonight and probably another dozen tomorrow. yup

like when Thor hit Hulk with his hammer and he send him flying into base of a statue. now THAT wuz NOT holding back big grin

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/8651/noholdback.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
That was an enraged Banner less Hulk as well and with one blow he sent him sailing.

Even then though, Thor was still using restraint as he stated later that in all their fights, he uses restraint.

A testament to his power.

Naija boy
With thor it normally goes like this:

"Long enough have i held back thou basest of villains, Now feel the unfettered power of the mighty thor! Have at thee!!!"

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol, it would sound something like that.

h1a8
of cos yo hands wont be damage, but knife will be damage (IF knife metal is weaker) thats 100% sure
even if blade is slightly less hard then the target, if u hit hard enuf then blade always gonna be damaged (blade will be bend or dented or even piece broken off)
and if u dont hit hard enuf, blade will be intact but then target will also intact

Completely false. Take a heavy rubber hammer and hit a thin plate of metal (The side of a large cooking pot will do). Watch yourself put a good dent in it without the slightest damage to the hammer.

You are only taking hardness into consideration.
You must take mass, area, elasticity, force, and hardness into consideration.

D_Dude1210
Completely false. Take a heavy rubber hammer and hit a thin plate of metal (The side of a large cooking pot will do). Watch yourself put a good dent in it without the slightest damage to the hammer.

You must take mass, area, elasticity, force, and hardness into consideration.

How the heck are we supposed to take that into consideration when both materials don't exist IRL? ;P

You're not gonna be throwing around some more mathz are you?

james2099
Thor once hit ultron so hard with his hammer that the shockwave knocked out thor and goliath, yet did nothing to ultron.

h1a8
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
How the heck are we supposed to take that into consideration when both materials don't exist IRL? ;P

You're not gonna be throwing around some more mathz are you?

No! laughing

Soul was saying that since Mjolnir created a tiny dent in Adamantium then it is harder. I was just teaching him that a weaker (in durability) can indeed dent a stronger without causing damage to the weaker. Thus that feat Thor did doesn't prove that Mjolnir>>>Adamantium in durability. I'm not proving either one is stronger than the other. My opinion suggests that Adamantium is considerable stronger.

SoulDevourer
too u long 'nuff big grinOriginally posted by h1a8
No! laughing

Soul was saying that since Mjolnir created a tiny dent in Adamantium then it is harder. I was just teaching him that a weaker (in durability) can indeed dent a stronger without causing damage to the weaker. Thus that feat Thor did doesn't prove that Mjolnir>>>Adamantium in durability. I'm not proving either one is stronger than the other. wrong class d00d. u need teachin too ^^

if SHIELD > skyfathers then this woud mean writers **** up the whole thing lol

Thor once hit ultron so hard with his hammer that the shockwave knocked out thor and goliath, yet did nothing to ultron. nothin visable
hit iron bell with titanium hammer & you aint gonna damage the bell but it sure gonna make lot o sound

SoulDevourer

You must take mass, area, elasticity, force, and hardness into consideration. yeah but thing is Thor didnt hit a thin plate of adamantium no expression no prob im gonna remind this evry time big grin

james2099
If uru was stronger than Adamantium, then it would be the one called the strongest metal known. Ironman uses uru, human fighters have been to Asgard and used uru weapons to fight, Asgardians have been on earth plenty of times fighting with enchanted uru weapons, IT IS A KNOWN METAL IN THE MARVEL UNIVERSE...Adamantium is stronger.

SoulDevourer
read title this aint about uru this about mjolnir wich aint plane uru

james2099
read title this aint about uru this about mjolnir wich aint plane uru The Marvel writers know FULL well about thors hammer and what it is made of and its enchantments, Yet they ALL agree that Adamantium is the strongest metal known. Thor reforged his magic hammer on earth with a furnace, that furnace could not even come close to melting adamantium.

SoulDevourer
The Marvel writers know FULL well about thors hammer and what it is made of and its enchantments, Yet they ALL agree that Adamantium is the strongest metal known. Thor reforged his magic hammer on earth with a furnace, that furnace could not even come close to melting adamantium. we been thru this b4 we dont know what kinda damage hammer had (it look intact on th cover so maybe tiny dent? writers also say adamantium durablity depend on amount of it). and maybe hammer didnt have its mojo

also thats BS writers only say adamantium is strongest metal known to man (on panel)
and thats comparing to PLAIN uru
enchanted uru aint metal its ENCHANTED metal. they only compare teh raw stuff not enchanted stuff (specialy since theres many types of enchantment)

basicly this means uru < adamantium << mjolnir
(uru only natural substance so yeah it is < adamantium wich is artifical)

james2099
Thors hammer is nothing special, it was melted down in a earthly furnace even with its enchantment, the magic within the hammer is what does all the work, the hammer is no stronger than urocs skin because the hammer could not destroy plain ole uru, when thor and beta ray bill had to use all the power in both hammers to KO kurse, both hammers were USELESS. The enchantment does not make the hammers more durable, it makes them more powerful, the only enchantment odin put on any armor or metal or rock was when he increased the durability of the destroyers armor, Thors hammer is a plain ole uru hammer loaded with mystical powers, if too much power is channeled into it, it will be destroyed like when he wrapped his belt of strength around it and hit that celestial. Thats why it has been cut, smashed , broken, and damaged, then remelted in a regular earthly furnace and fixed, the enchantment was still there all along. ulik had the hammer thrown into a furnace FULL INTACT and thor had to try to save it before it was destroyed.

nicamarvin
oh sorry, mjolnir with all the enhancement is greater than adamantium because of the source of energy..ODIN

QUOTE=11653235]Originally posted by psycho gundam
the attacks that damaged uru were never used on adamantium, but similar things that have affected adamantium have done squat to uru.

for one, a super-hard hit from thor to exitar did nothing to the hammer but did a lot to his armour, but a lesser shot from thor dented adamantium and mjolnir was unharmed.

besides, adamantium is a metal so it takes damage differently than uru, which is more of a stone type solid.

normally mjolnir shoud be harder but even marvel hasnt given clear answer :/

basicly question is which can scratch the other?
(can adamantium tip scratch Mjolnir or can magic uru tip scratch
adamantium)

is it too hard to believe that Juggernaut is more durable than exitar himself?...nor uru or adamantium have scratched his skin before..are cyttorak enchantments more powerfull than Odin's?..

I was just thinking outloud.. stick out tongue

SoulDevourer
Thors hammer is nothing special, it was melted down in a earthly furnace even with its enchantment, the magic within the hammer is what does all the work, the hammer is no stronger than urocs skin because the hammer could not destroy plain ole uru, when thor and beta ray bill had to use all the power in both hammers to KO kurse, both hammers were USELESS. The enchantment does not make the hammers more durable, it makes them more powerful, the only enchantment odin put on any armor or metal or rock was when he increased the durability of the destroyers armor, Thors hammer is a plain ole uru hammer loaded with mystical powers, if too much power is channeled into it, it will be destroyed like when he wrapped his belt of strength around it and hit that celestial. Thats why it has been cut, smashed , broken, and damaged, then remelted in a regular earthly furnace. BS Mjolnir has smashed uru before it depend how hard Thor hits
a hammer is, u know, a mele weapon so the 1st magic they woud put on a hammer is to make it harder (thats why MM said theres "strange forces" holdin molecules of hammer together he ment the magic of cos)
btw Mjolnir survive temps as high as CORE OF THE SUN. u mean some furnace on earth is hotter then that? roll eyes (sarcastic)

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by nicamarvin
are cyttorak enchantments more powerfull than Odin's?.. maybe thor didnt hit hard enuf
of maybe cyttorak > odin thats possible hes badass (aint he suppose to be omnipotent an can warp reality or somethin?)

Rage.Of.Olympus
If uru was stronger than Adamantium, then it would be the one called the strongest metal known. Ironman uses uru, human fighters have been to Asgard and used uru weapons to fight, Asgardians have been on earth plenty of times fighting with enchanted uru weapons, IT IS A KNOWN METAL IN THE MARVEL UNIVERSE...Adamantium is stronger.

You act like Adamantium being stronger than this type of Uru is a fact, but it is not.

nicamarvin
juggernaut is powered by the crimson bands of cyttorak and thats where he gets all of his durability not directly from cytorrak..so the question should be...how fast will a fully fed Galactus free himself with strength alone from say enchanted bands of uru?adamantium?? compared to a properly called and enchanted crimson bands of cyttorak??? interesting...!!!

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thors hammer is nothing special, it was melted down in a earthly furnace even with its enchantment, the magic within the hammer is what does all the work, the hammer is no stronger than urocs skin because the hammer could not destroy plain ole uru, when thor and beta ray bill had to use all the power in both hammers to KO kurse, both hammers were USELESS. The enchantment does not make the hammers more durable, it makes them more powerful, the only enchantment odin put on any armor or metal or rock was when he increased the durability of the destroyers armor, Thors hammer is a plain ole uru hammer loaded with mystical powers, if too much power is channeled into it, it will be destroyed like when he wrapped his belt of strength around it and hit that celestial. Thats why it has been cut, smashed , broken, and damaged, then remelted in a regular earthly furnace and fixed, the enchantment was still there all along. ulik had the hammer thrown into a furnace FULL INTACT and thor had to try to save it before it was destroyed.

Read up on Thor and Mjolnir first before posting.

This is such crap.

Mjolnir has survived an explosion capable of destroying an entire planet, survived in the core of Suns.

Kurse is extremely powerful. Just because Mjolnir failed to put him down, does not reflect on it's ability to withstand punishment.

Thor is a God. His Godly Life Force is extremely powerful as he is the Son of Odin and the Gaea. Just because Thor used the Belt of Strength on Mjolnir and it broke.

So what?

Thor has used Mjolnir to channel the power of the Null Bomb and redirect it. It was able to withstand, contain and redirect energy sufficient enough to destroy an entire Galaxy without even cracking.

Mjolnir breaking doesn't reflect badly on it's durability, but reflects just how powerful Thor is.

You really should read up on Mjolnir.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>