How many Sentinels can Deathstroke take by himself?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aries_04
Slade gets his staff, grenades, firearms, and sword

Mindset
What kind of Sentinels?

Aries_04
Originally posted by Mindset
What kind of Sentinels?

The really big ones from the 90's X men cartoon

psycho gundam
he might get some to kill each other if he maneuvers himself in between them as they fire at him.

he doesn't have enough actual offensive capabilities powerful enough to take out a sentinel, but he does have the skill to survive.

Mindset
Originally posted by Aries_04
The really big ones from the 90's X men cartoon Jubilee was able to take them down.

The Pict
Jubilee was able to take them down.

But she had firework powers.

Aries_04
Originally posted by psycho gundam
he might get some to kill each other if he maneuvers himself in between them as they fire at him.

he doesn't have enough actual offensive capabilities powerful enough to take out a sentinel, but he does have the skill to survive.

He can blow up helicopters with his staff. So I figure he could take down at least one with his staff alone.

Lord Feron
Jubilee was able to take them down.

but she had cool sparkle powers wtf does deathstorke have glare

fangirl101
He can take a few out. Their heads seem to be pretty weak.

Mindset
I'd also like to point out that sometimes Sentinels were able to take attacks from Storm, Cyclops, Gambit, and Rogue.

fangirl101
I'd also like to point out that sometimes Sentinels were able to take attacks from Storm, Cyclops, Gambit, and Rogue. becuz they were programmed to be anti-mutant right?

Mindset
Originally posted by fangirl101
becuz they were programmed to be anti-mutant right? No, they were just giant robots.

The only alteration I remember is some sent after Magneto that were made from plastics.

Placidity
There have certainly been inconsistencies regarding Sentinel durability. Sometimes they can be downed by a single blast or charged card, other times, they seem to power through it.

PIS aside, I'm wondering what people's views are on how durable they are or should be.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Placidity
There have certainly been inconsistencies regarding Sentinel durability. Sometimes they can be downed by a single blast or charged card, other times, they seem to power through it.

PIS aside, I'm wondering what people's views are on how durable they are or should be.
If they are standard metal then they would be about as tuff as a tank IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.