Firestorm and Sersi vs. Maxima and Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Which side Wins?

Naija boy
Team 1 has durability issues but im not sure how maxima fairs against molecular manip, For now team 2, 6/10

fangirl101
Originally posted by Naija boy
Team 1 has durability issues but im not sure how maxima fairs against molecular manip, For now team 2, 6/10 I thought Sersi was uber durability wise. aren't all eternals? And FS is pretty durable too. He tanked a nuclear explosion to the face and he can turn intangible. As far as maxi goes, She has shown some matter manip of her own by using her TK at the molecular lvl.

guy222
team one

BruceSkywalker
team one

Naija boy
Originally posted by fangirl101
I thought Sersi was uber durability wise. aren't all eternals? And FS is pretty durable too. He tanked a nuclear explosion to the face and he can turn intangible. As far as maxi goes, She has shown some matter manip of her own by using her TK at the molecular lvl.

Yes sersi is quite durable but BB has been able to take down even Ikaris without even putting the full force into his master blow which as an offensive weapon is inferior to his voice.still while maxima tk at the molecular level is impressive i doubt it will be enough to save her from sersi. I didnt take into account intagibility for firestorm though and he could probly avoid getting koed for a while if intagible. However if Firestorm goes up against maxima( i hear his ability to affect organic matter is inconsistent) and BB goes against sersi then i give it to team 2 6/10. but if the match ups are interchanged then team 1 6/10

starlock
Team one for the win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.