DC/Marvel Heramalgams Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Heramalgams are amalgams of heralds. Who would win among the following (assume the heramalgams retain the expertise/skills of both characters in the combination):

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Super-Thor: Superman with Mjolnir and Thor's powers

vs

Silver-Cyborg: Cyborg Superman with Silver Surfer's powers

vs

Wonder-Bolt: Wonder Woman with Black Bolt's powers

vs

Beta-Ray-Flash: Beta Ray Bill with Wally West's powers

vs

Green-Gladiator: Gladiator with Green Lantern Ring and Hal Jordan's powers

Lord Feron
Are powers stacked? Just curious. For example if ww does master blow does he have the strength of BB and herself? Cause that would be some serious damage.

tough call... need to think.

manx422
beta ray flash stomps

tdawg14
Silver-Cyborg with absolute ease

Juntai
Superman/Thor wins

Starscream M
4 responses with 4 different picks...nice

D_Dude1210
Since no1 picked them, might as well.

Green Gladiator!! big grin Becuz no1 picked im.

manx422
beta ray flash uses imha(infinite mass hammer attack) and one shots everyone

Enyalus
BRB-Flash.

Naija boy
. Infinite mass hammer strike. That would be devastating. Silver cyborg would also be quite dangerous as cyborg supes wouldnt hesitate to create blackholes in peoples eyes or scatter their electrons across dimensions. Then there is Wonderbolt who could hide behind her forcefield and then when she/he/it sees an opening scream as loudly as possible.

Hmm undecided.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Naija boy
. Infinite mass hammer strike. That would be devastating. Silver cyborg would also be quite dangerous as cyborg supes wouldnt hesitate to create blackholes in peoples eyes or scatter their electrons across dimensions. Then there is Wonderbolt who could hide behind her forcefield and then when she/he/it sees an opening scream as loudly as possible.

Hmm undecided.

When I attempt to picture Wonderbolt I can't help envisioning Black Bolt with breasts and skimpy underwear...

It's not really a cool sight.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Enyalus
When I attempt to picture Wonderbolt I can't help envisioning Black Bolt with breasts and skimpy underwear...

It's not really a cool sight. its not black bolt with breasts

it's wonder woman with black bolt's powers...that's probably a better image

Lord Feron
Damnit can't decide between 1,2,4,5 (imo WW would need a slightly stronger chracter to mess with these beasts, may I suggest Hulk or Black Adam)

then agains she can do what Naija just said. BUt she could still be punched out.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Starscream M
its not black bolt with breasts

it's wonder woman with black bolt's powers...that's probably a better image

so it's wonder woman with a.... yeah not gonna say it... don't wanna close the thread.

frommd

vs

Beta-Ray-Flash: Beta Ray Bill with Wally West's powers I'm leaning toward one of these two. So, basically, for me it comes down to if you like Thor with Flash's or Superman's powers. I lean toward Supes, so Super-Thor FTW.

Also, I assumed classic Thor. But, if this is current Thor then Super-Thor stomps.

Starscream M
Originally posted by frommd

Also, I assumed classic Thor. you're right

Lord Feron
I'm gonna go with wonderbolt or BRF both chracters have moves that can KO any of the other chracters in one hit. (WB scream at close range and IMP via hammer strike, BRF).

Both characters are strong and fast enough to hang with the others and get close enough to then to land it.

The others have a large variety of powers but I don't think they would be in great shape after getting hit if they are not KOed that is.

fangirl101
A lasso wrap and Scream to the ear is going to kill anyone. Tho that Flash brb is just deadly.

Starscream M
and Silver Cyborg is insanely durable...how would anyone destroy him, when cyborg could reform combined with surfer's matter manip.

also, don't underestimate green gladiator...gladiator's power is defined by his confidence and will, and no one has more of both then Hal.

fangirl101
and Silver Cyborg is insanely durable...how would anyone destroy him, when cyborg could reform combined with surfer's matter manip.

also, don't underestimate green gladiator...gladiator's power is defined by his confidence and will, and no one has more of both then Hal.

Confidence and Will are not the same thing. Gladiator with a GL ring would be Still at Silver Surfer level. maybe a lil stronger. But nothing out of his range.

Silver Cyborg Would be speed force Dumbed like Superboy prime was. That is the easiest way to get rid of a threat like him. Or he's lassod and told to submit. Or soul dumped.

Lord Feron

Well Both can still be KOed, they don't have to be completely demolished.

Also GG, I know Hal has will in spades but does that translate to confidence? Hmmm.... I mean if I had the will to do something does that mean I feel confident in doing it. If that is true will can translates to Confidence which translates to increasing stats across the board for Gladiator.

Do you think that Glads amped by the ring and Hal's "will" will make him unstoppable, that would be kind of scary?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by fangirl101
Confidence and Will are not the same thing. Gladiator with a GL ring would be Still at Silver Surfer level. maybe a lil stronger. But nothing out of his range.

Silver Cyborg Would be speed force Dumbed like Superboy prime was. That is the easiest way to get rid of a threat like him. Or he's lassod and told to submit. Or soul dumped.

About the will not equal to confidence thing... the more I think about it the more it can make sense that it can translate to the same thing. Idk why do you think it's different and one can not work for the other?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Lord Feron
About the will not equal to confidence thing... the more I think about it the more it can make sense that it can translate to the same thing. Idk why do you think it's different and one can not work for the other? Will is simply to over come fear. Confidence is the assurance of something.

You can have Confidence that the sun will rise.

You cannot will the sun to rise.

But you can will yourself to get up in the morning.

Not the same thing will and confidence.

now you can have confidence that you will get up on the morning if you have the will to.

geshien
Will is simply to over come fear. Confidence is the assurance of something.

You can have Confidence that the sun will rise.

You cannot will the sun to rise.

But you can will yourself to get up in the morning.

Not the same thing will and confidence.

now you can have confidence that you will get up on the morning if you have the will to.

That last bit...

I think is what others are trying to say.

Your will is your self control and/or determination of such. And with such fervor as Hal has, Glads/Hal's confidence should rise.

If Glad/GL believes himself to be unstoppable and tell himself, "I cannot be defeated!" or "I will destroy you!" he'll probably believe it, blindly even, which gives him all the confidence in the world. His willpower would certainly empower his confidence.

Bouboumaster
Cyborg doesn't add much to Surfer but a state of permanent bloodlust.
Wich is pretty scary.

But not as scary as Superman threating the rest with the mallet. The biggest threat to Sups is Surfer, but he would protect himself with the hammer. And maybe slam his face after this.

I go with the Sups/Thor amalgam.

darthgoober
Heramalgams are amalgams of heralds. Who would win among the following (assume the heramalgams retain the expertise/skills of both characters in the combination):

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

vs

Silver-Cyborg: Cyborg Superman with Silver Surfer's powers

vs

Wonder-Bolt: Wonder Woman with Black Bolt's powers

vs

Beta-Ray-Flash: Beta Ray Bill with Wally West's powers

vs

Green-Gladiator: Gladiator with Green Lantern Ring and Hal Jordan's powers
Are Thor and Supes's physical strength/durability stacked?

Starscream M
Originally posted by darthgoober
Are Thor and Supes's physical strength/durability stacked? no stacking...you just get the attribute of whoever has the better stats (ie Super Thor would get superman's strength)

Lord Feron
no stacking...you just get the attribute of whoever has the better stats (ie Super Thor would get superman's strength)

i was wondering that... hmmm

anyway back to the will confidence thing.. if that idea flies, Gladiator should be one of the biggest threats. With Hal's Will fueling his confidence or something of that nature he should be flick planets away.

Enyalus

While I agree that confidence and will aren't exactly the same thing, I think they're certainly related and that Gladiator gains strength from both. Recent example:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Vulcan_Glads1.jpg

Believing himself able to do something allows him to do it. I know Hal and Kyle especially throw around phrases like that a lot. And "What I had to do" certainly sounds like willpower to me.

darthgoober
no stacking...you just get the attribute of whoever has the better stats (ie Super Thor would get superman's strength)
In that case I'd go with Silver Cyborg since he'd likely end up using Surfer's powers to Sundip(or otherwise amp his abilities) and send his board after the opposition Exiles style.

Lord Feron
While I agree that confidence and will aren't exactly the same thing, I think they're certainly related and that Gladiator gains strength from both. Recent example:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Vulcan_Glads1.jpg

Believing himself able to do something allows him to do it. I know Hal and Kyle especially throw around phrases like that a lot. And "What I had to do" certainly sounds like willpower to me.

love that scan. IMO thats a great example of Fully Confident Glads, believing himself untouchable therefor he is.

occultdestroyer
Silver-Cyborg takes the majority.

Cyborg w/ rings + PC = megaversal threat.

Enyalus
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Cyborg w/ rings + PC = megaversal threat.

lmao

Is that serious?

occultdestroyer
lmao

Is that serious?
No.
He should, at best, be only a planetary threat.
facepalm

Enyalus
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
No

Thank God.

*extends olive branch*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.