3 Healers vs. 3 Strongmen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolfpack86
Healers

Adamantium Wolverine
Adamantium Sabretooth
Adamantium Lady Deathstrike

VS.

Strongmen

Thing
Colossus
Abomination

who takes it?

DarkOdin
the strong men take them out. Can any of them even hurt Colossus.

The Nuul
Yes, Creed....hes strong enough with AD.

wolfpack86
Originally posted by DarkOdin
the strong men take them out. Can any of them even hurt Colossus.

This should answer your question...

1)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v722/visemoon/Wolverine/loganandcolo.jpg

The Nuul
What comic? it doesnt look canon.

Battlehammer
it cannon it an issue dedicated to the fallen x-men. I forgett the issue number.

wolfpack86
Originally posted by Battlehammer
it cannon it an issue dedicated to the fallen x-men. I forgett the issue number.

Yep.

Wei Phoenix
Just because someone says they can do something, doesn't mean they can do it.

Sin I AM
that scan really doesn't prove anything you know. It looks as if wolverine was just intimidating him. it doesn't show if he's capable of cutting him

jalek moye
we've seen him cut collusus but we dont know if he can get a fatal one quickly

The Nuul
When? and not the one when Colossus got hit by Banshees blast.

Battlehammer
colossus believes wolverine can cut him, wolverine believes he can cut him.

I would assume those two know better then anyone, but who knows.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by The Nuul
When? and not the one when Colossus got hit by Banshees blast.
he refferring to the drac incident.

also banshee blast was from ultimate x-men

guy222
healers

illadelph12
Strongmen in my opinion. Thunderclaps followed by continous class 100 full nelsons and dragon suplexes.

Battlehammer
thunder clap would do almost nothing, and all the healers are far faster and more skilled then there brick counter parts. full nelson is unlikly.

illadelph12
I doubt that.

All of the healers have metal skulls which will reverberate the shockwaves, and 2 of them (Wolverine and Sabretooth) also have enhanced hearing on top of that. Thunderclap would put them down and disorient them. After that team Strongman goes WWF No Mercy on Nintendo 64 all over them.

Hell, they might even pull out a table and 3D Wolverine through it too.

Battlehammer
.....do I really have to show scans of wolverine being completely fine after thunder claps? At best they throw him back.

Every one on team one heals to fast for the damage to have any lasting effects.

Battlehammer
......Logan also fought a being who power was to shoot crazy sonic blasts and has superhuman everything and Logan still out his ass down and he was faster then any of thoses bricks

illadelph12
No, because there's also scans of Wolverine being impaired by sonics (the Hulk Clap, for example) to counter your scans, and then it becomes even more pointless, as most Wolverine discussions are.

We'll just agree to disagree.

Battlehammer
ecpt that one scan happen prior to wolverines upgrade to his healing factor.

there 4 scans > 1.

Eeven that one scan has wolverine recovering before hulk can attack him.

so you can disagree all you want, but evdiences>> your opinion

Starscream M
ecpt that one scan happen prior to wolverines upgrade to his healing factor.

there 4 scans > 1.

Eeven that one scan has wolverine recovering before hulk can attack him.

so you can disagree all you want, but evdiences>> your opinion you think the healers win?

illadelph12
facepalm

Hilarious.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
you think the healers win?
Not sure lady death strike might be a bad weak link

Battlehammer
Originally posted by illadelph12
facepalm

Hilarious.
? whats so funny? The fact that I have more evidences that says it won't effect them like you pretend it will?

or the fact the only evdiences you have that has wolverine being effected he was still recovered fast enough that he dodge the attack then went into a berserker rage and down grey hulk in seconds.

illadelph12
Nah.

It's moreso the fact that you believe a healing factor will somehow regulate one's sense of hearing, or that in a hypothetical battle scenario an opponent is going to give an opponent time to recover with the odds stacked in their favor as they would in a comic.

Also my thinking you could objectively debate a topic involving Wolverine.

I'm laughing at myself for my own poor judgment.

fangirl101
Abomination could solo.

Battlehammer
Nah.

It's moreso the fact that you believe a healing factor will somehow regulate one's sense of hearing, or that in a hypothetical battle scenario an opponent is going to give an opponent time to recover with the odds stacked in their favor as they would in a comic.

Also my thinking you could objectively debate a topic involving Wolverine.

I'm laughing at myself for my own poor judgment.
Does not negate it at all, it heals the damage as soon as it done.....you know becauses it a healing factor.

hulk ddient give Logan time he attack right away Logan recovered faster then hulk could attack.

my thinking you actaully had knowledge of what you was discussing, but of courses you don't.

yes becuases your oppinion now is better then evidences right roll eyes (sarcastic)

Starscream M
Originally posted by fangirl101
Abomination could solo. I could see the team 1 taking out abom...but not all 3 of team 2

Battlehammer
Thing not really a threat, Logan or sabertooth would not have much problems taking him out.

Logan already kick abominations ass before.

colossus is the biggest threat.

though it does depend on the abomination used. The normal one or the random healing from cells abomination

fangirl101
Thing not really a threat, Logan or sabertooth would not have much problems taking him out.

Logan already kick abominations ass before.

colossus is the biggest threat.

though it does depend on the abomination used. The normal one or the random healing from cells abomination
Seriously. the Strong team is going to win this.

Thing can beat lady deathstrike.

Abom can take sabertooth and Colossus can take wolverine.

Once any strong man gets their hands on the other combatant, they can literallly rip them in half cept wolverine. And he's ko'd easily enough.

illadelph12
laughing

Battlehammer
Seriously. the Strong team is going to win this.

Thing can beat lady deathstrike.

Abom can take sabertooth and Colossus can take wolverine.

Once any strong man gets their hands on the other combatant, they can literallly rip them in half cept wolverine. And he's ko'd easily enough.

maybe. I mean she more skilled faster, and has longer claws then wolverine. She likly kill thing, becuases unlike wolverine she won't hold back.

depends on the abom being used. Though I thought about it and sabertooth claws are smaller so they inflect less damage against bricks then say wolverines.

perhaps, though I doubt it. sabertooth has foguhten many bricks and this has never onces occured. also lady death strike has superhuman durability, she bullet proof I believe.

fangirl101
maybe. I mean she more skilled faster, and has longer claws then wolverine. She likly kill thing, becuases unlike wolverine she won't hold back.

depends on the abom being used. Though I thought about it and sabertooth claws are smaller so they inflect less damage against bricks then say wolverines.

perhaps, though I doubt it. sabertooth has foguhten many bricks and this has never onces occured. also lady death strike has superhuman durability, she bullet proof I believe.
Bullet Proof won't stop thing from throwing a truck on her. And her arms are easily enough snapped off.

Abom will kill Sabertooth. Only Saber's claws where adamantium. His arms can be pulled out of thier sockets.

Colossus knows Wolverine well. Wolverine would get beaten the same way Wonder Man beat his ass in infinity Crusade. Wolvie can't compete with bricks who are actually fast and agile.

Battlehammer
Bullet Proof won't stop thing from throwing a truck on her. And her arms are easily enough snapped off.

yea, but her superhuman speed an reflexes will.....also were does one find a truck ina featureless enviorment?

really based on what? The only thing to damage he has been adamatium claws.....

Abom will kill Sabertooth. Only Saber's claws where adamantium. His arms can be pulled out of thier sockets.
wrong. His entire body had adamtium in it.

Colossus knows Wolverine well. Wolverine would get beaten the same way Wonder Man beat his ass in infinity Crusade. Wolvie can't compete with bricks who are actually fast and agile.
Logan help train colossus.....if anything Logan knows colossus better.......

you mean by attack him behind after he had just finish fighting some one? and still unable to get the KO? yea ok that some how has relevences in this thread roll eyes (sarcastic)

yea like namor and tiger shark........oh wait he beat both there asses again

fangirl101
yea, but her superhuman speed an reflexes will.....also were does one find a truck ina featureless enviorment?

really based on what? The only thing to damage he has been adamatium claws.....

wrong. His entire body had adamtium in it.

Logan help train colossus.....if anything Logan knows colossus better.......

you mean by attack him behind after he had just finish fighting some one? and still unable to get the KO? yea ok that some how has relevences in this thread roll eyes (sarcastic)

yea like namor and tiger shark........oh wait he beat both there asses again
Dear God.

Battlehammer
? dear god what? oh that you were wrong so many times about things you thought you were right about? not sure why you be so suprized it not the first time.

actaully I had the same reaction to your post ecpt my oh god was on the fact i couldent believe some one could be so ignorant of characters and yet still think they were so correct in there statements.

celestialdemon
Strongmen win. Abomination is too powerful for them.

Juk3n
each member of team 2 gets stabbed through the god damn eyes.

KingD19
Well, the thing is, even though all 3 of team 1 can heal, they can be knocked unconscious. It was proved in WWH, that all you have to do is pound them in the face reaaaaly hard. And Colossus, Thing, and Abomination can all hit reaaaaaly hard. Plus, 616 Wolverine hasn't cut through 616 Colossus, there's a scan of him in a beserker rage clawing at his chest. Colossus said it scoured his metallic skin, but it didn't pierce it. Plus I believe Sabertooth's joints weren't adamantium.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by KingD19
Well, the thing is, even though all 3 of team 1 can heal, they can be knocked unconscious. It was proved in WWH, that all you have to do is pound them in the face reaaaaly hard. And Colossus, Thing, and Abomination can all hit reaaaaaly hard. Plus, 616 Wolverine hasn't cut through 616 Colossus, there's a scan of him in a beserker rage clawing at his chest. Colossus said it scoured his metallic skin, but it didn't pierce it. Plus I believe Sabertooth's joints weren't adamantium. Yea, a berzerker Logan attacked Colossus and clawed his chest with minimal damage. Also, I've heard berzerker Wolverine is stronger than normal.

Darth Martin
Strongmen.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by wolfpack86
This should answer your question...

1)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v722/visemoon/Wolverine/loganandcolo.jpg

So I guess that means Wolverine can cut the Juggernaut too...

http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr230/erupt420/Comic/wolverine10.jpg

Battlehammer
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Yea, a berzerker Logan attacked Colossus and clawed his chest with minimal damage. Also, I've heard berzerker Wolverine is stronger than normal.
he is but he wasent berserker, he was mind controlled. Logan can't be berserker while midn controlled it actaully defeats the purpous.

Battlehammer
Well, the thing is, even though all 3 of team 1 can heal, they can be knocked unconscious. It was proved in WWH, that all you have to do is pound them in the face reaaaaly hard. And Colossus, Thing, and Abomination can all hit reaaaaaly hard.
forst starters no one on team strong is as strong as WWH. Second known of them can heal like WWH. three WWH took out both thing and colossus easier then he did Wolverine. Four none on team strong can withstand the damage he took he order to hit Logan like that

Plus, 616 Wolverine hasn't cut through 616 Colossus, there's a scan of him in a beserker rage clawing at his chest. Colossus said it scoured his metallic skin, but it didn't pierce it. Plus I believe Sabertooth's joints weren't adamantium.

actaully it said colossus skin is not match for adamtium. and Logan was not berserker.

KingD19
Well, what they said, and what they did is two different things. Colossus was in 616 clawed at by Logan, and if he was feral or not, he wasn't holding back, and he didn't cut through him.

Ultimates doesn't count, but Logan couldn't cut through Colossus until overdosing on Banshee made him sick.

Also, getting in close might be easier than you give the heavy hitter credit for. Colossus is skilled in Judo, and Ben in boxing, and Abomination can take quite a bit before he gets put down.

Battlehammer
Well, what they said, and what they did is two different things. Colossus was in 616 clawed at by Logan, and if he was feral or not, he wasn't holding back, and he didn't cut through him.

he was mind controlled meaning he was not fighting to his best. also feral is not berserker. also colossus after the fact and wolverine both believe he can and would cut him.

Also, getting in close might be easier than you give the heavy hitter credit for. Colossus is skilled in Judo, and Ben in boxing, and Abomination can take quite a bit before he gets put down.

thats nice however there counter parts are master of serveral martial arts including the styles of both judo and boxing........so that holds little weight.....also who do you think taught colossus most of his fighting moves?

StiltmanFTW
The Healers FTW.

Valerian
he was mind controlled meaning he was not fighting to his best. also feral is not berserker. also colossus after the fact and wolverine both believe he can and would cut him.

thats nice however there counter parts are master of serveral martial arts including the styles of both judo and boxing........so that holds little weight.....also who do you think taught colossus most of his fighting moves?

holy crap man! no one can convence you otherwise I sieriously can't picture you no matter how irrefutable the evidence turning away from this side of the arguement in fear of being proven wrong listen I'm not saying you're wrong but wow just give the other side some conciteration.

okay lets back up and look at the people Abomination could tear someone up, ladyD could take Thing or Colossus and, wolverine could take either Thing or Colossus. after the fact would leave us with Abomination v Wolverine and LadyD, is that agreeable.

StiltmanFTW
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/8058/abomxz4.th.jpg
Credit goes to jinzin.

I don't know whether or not it's canon; some say yes, others say no. Thought I'd just leave it here whistle

jinzin
Abomination could solo. Originally posted by celestialdemon
Strongmen win. Abomination is too powerful for them.

yeah?

NO...... no

Originally posted by jinzin

Wolverine has EVERY SINGLE CONCEIVABLE ADVANTAGE in this fight with the exception of strength.. and strength is simply not enough...

Experience- Wolverine's lived several lifetimes and been a reincarnating warrior spirit since biblical times. His skills are so that he outfought the angel of death dozens of times without losing once and been in every major war since coming of age. Just walking onto the field Abom has to worry about going up against someone with much more tactical knowledge, muscle memory, and practice on the battlefield. It doesn't help that Wolverine also has fought tons and tons of bricks with a winning record. erm How many superhuman midgets has Abom fought that he's had to worry about? Based off experience alone, Wolverine's a difficult opponent to overcome.

Better fighter- Wolverine's such an exponentially better fighter than Abomination that there's no real world comparison I can come up with that even begins to demonstrate the gap in their abilities when it comes to fighting. You're talking about a guy on par with Captain America if not better. Even if Logan was a mere human his vast fighting skill would make for an interesting fight against Abomination.

Sheer speed- Wolverine has multiples upon multiples of speed feats and a number of them are going up against bricks just like Abomination. Attacking Hulk and Wendigo without having one blow landing on him. Knocking Kierrok out before Kierrok could even put up a suitable defense. And those are low end. Wolverine casually dodges machine gun fire, bats away rockets, and disappears infront of human sight. He's fast enough to make Spiderman think he's inferior in the speed department for a moment. Now Abomination has to worry about someone who's not only vastly more vetted and skilled than himself, but far faster by comparison to boot.

Enhanced agility- Wolverine's agility has helped to allow him to engage in close combat with Wendigo without being touched before knocking Wends out. He's fooled Hydra into thinking he's Beast, and dodged lasers in a confined space alongside Spiderman. With his agility not only can he compound on his speed to contort and avoid blows from Abomination but he can move from ground attacks to aerial attacks with smooth transitions and perfect balance. So now, Abom has to worry about a more experienced fighter, with vastly superior skill, who is zipping around faster than he can while employing acrobatics intermixed in defense and offense.

Claws- Wolverine can take an Abom punch to the head. He can take another to the head, and another. and another, and another... and so on and so forth... How many times can Abom afford to be punched by Wolverine in turn? Yeah, he can't. Even non life threatening attacks will draw lots of blood from Wolverine. Abomination has to worry about vitals, he has to worry about veins, arteries, he has to worry about accumulation. Wolverine isn't nearly as handicapped, he can take a number of Abomination's attacks and he's the only one here with a one hit killer weapon.

Healing Factor- It allows Wolverine to attack with total disregard to defense and focus completely on offense if he wants to. It's far faster than Abominations and can actually help Wolverine maintain and tolerate the damage he might take in the fight. Abom's doesn't simple as.

Enhanced Senses- Wolverine hearing and sense of smell allow him to fight skilled opponents while blinded even completely dodging attacks in the dark. His sense of touch can detect wind shifts in the air allowing him to react to things as fast as Cyk's eye beams before they reach him without looking. His sense of sight slows time down, allowing him to actually see bullets as they pass by him. His enhanced senses only compound on his speed advantage and add to the response time of his reflexes better allowing him to avoid being attacked at all.

Abomination has to worry about all this and you think Wolverine needs to be concerned about Abomination landing a glancing blow and sending him flying for miles?
Well let's see.. Hulk's done it several times, each time Wolverine's got up and run back to the fight.
Wrecker tried that, Wolverine ran back to the fight and diced him up.
Thing punched him through a building down a couple city blocks, he got back up, ran back to the fight....
I think you see where this is going....
And punching Logan away from the fight?

Yeah, that's a good strategy. At least the fight starts out where both guys can see each other. One hit that sends Logan flying miles isn't going to knock Logan out, it's going to help ensure Logan uses another one of his abilities that doesn't come into play at the start of the fight...
Stealth- The guy can sneak up on other superhumans with heightened senses, he can sneak up on deer, infiltrate the baxter building, run through the woods full sprint without making a sound, disappear in broad daylight.... It's possibly the worst thing Abomination could do here, it even allows Wolverine to fully recover from the hit. erm

All Abomination has here is strength and reach.. that's it... no skills, no brains, no other powers. Just strength, reach, and the hope for a lucky punch (not only in hitting Logan at all, but KOing him when loads don't tend to work most of the time as it is). So the question is, do you think Abom is a lucky guy? To me, his face would dictate otherwise. no expression

jinzin
Strongmen in my opinion. Thunderclaps followed by continous class 100 full nelsons and dragon suplexes. Yep, because the Thunderclap's worked plenty before. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Starscream M
yeah?

NO...... no two hits from abom would ko logan...so it's laughable you make it seem like logan would own abom

Starscream M
Yep, because the Thunderclap's worked plenty before. roll eyes (sarcastic) they do work quite well, hence why hulk uses them alot

Symmetric Chaos
Healers win. They can and will fight better and longer than their opponents.

fangirl101
Or the three strong men just pick up the ground and slam the healers.

Symmetric Chaos

Who move out of the way.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Who move out of the way.

Who get hit by huge chunks of flying debris. The healers can't win this. The only one with any serious threat is wolverine. Sabertooth is too wild. Death strike isn't durable enough.

Starscream M
Colossus could beat the shit out of logan

Thing could rip sabretooth into pieces

and abom would treat lady deathstrike as a piece of foot rag

Symmetric Chaos
Who get hit by huge chunks of flying debris.

Which hider them for a few moments at worst.

jinzin
Bullet Proof won't stop thing from throwing a truck on her. And her arms are easily enough snapped off. Arena setting. no expression

no expression

Is that why they showed Weapon X using sutures on his back with an Admantium spine exposed? Why multiple references to his Adamantium skeleton where made? He Maverick couldn't do major harm with titanium rounds?

Do you even know who Sabretooth is?

He's made a fur coat out of Wendigo. He can handle Adom.

By blindsiding him from behind? confused

Yeah I guess that's why he has winning records with people like Rogue, Namor, Tiger Shark, Herc, Doc Samson, Death's Head II, Domina, Prime Sentinals, Wendigo, and Warpath.............

no expression

StiltmanFTW
Who get hit by huge chunks of flying debris. The healers can't win this. The only one with any serious threat is wolverine. Sabertooth is too wild. Death strike isn't durable enough.

Sabretooth`s fighting skills are criminally underrated. Lady D's speed and agility compensates for the lack of durability...

Colossus could beat the shit out of logan

Thing could rip sabretooth into pieces

and abom would treat lady deathstrike as a piece of foot rag

1. No.

2. You realize that Loeb's Sabretooth DIDN'T have adamantium? erm Wikipedia's wrong.

3. Abom would get stabbed with 10 adamantium claws in the face.

Starscream M

He's made a fur coat out of Wendigo. He can handle Adom.

abom would eat wendigo alive. wendigo isn't even cl100

KingD19
I doubt they would get up from tons of debris on their chests.

StiltmanFTW

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

fangirl101
The Wolverine love is excessive. I guess that is the nicest way I could put that.

they can't beat 3 class one hundred guys.

KingD19
Actually dude, Wendigo is class 100.

jinzin
Well, the thing is, even though all 3 of team 1 can heal, they can be knocked unconscious. It was proved in WWH, that all you have to do is pound them in the face reaaaaly hard. And Colossus, Thing, and Abomination can all hit reaaaaaly hard. Plus, 616 Wolverine hasn't cut through 616 Colossus, there's a scan of him in a beserker rage clawing at his chest. Colossus said it scoured his metallic skin, but it didn't pierce it. Plus I believe Sabertooth's joints weren't adamantium.

Sure they can be knocked unconcious, it just takes a hell of a lot to do it.

WWH proved that WWH could KO Logan after mulitudes of shots to the face with no recoop time in between....

But just because he did it doesn't mean any of this crew can. WWH was able to do that because he could latch onto Logan without fear of damage (healing factor), and because he's exponentially stronger than anyone on this team... WWH moves tectonic plates and 2 punches Thing. They're not even near the same league as that Hulk.

He didn't try to pierce it. He took a backhand swipe.... the same attack that has done just as little damage against Daredevil and Punisher. Can he not cut them either?
Collosus thinks Wolverine can cut him. Wolverine thinks Wolverine can cut him. And the only time he ever even tried he did do damage..

fangirl101
Actually dude, Wendigo is class 100. and it still isn't anywhere near as powerful as Colossus or Abom. it certainly isn't a thinker and fighter like the thing. Using it as an example was abig fat fail.

Starscream M
Sure they can be knocked unconcious, it just takes a hell of a lot to do it.

WWH proved that WWH could KO Logan after mulitudes of shots to the face with no recoop time in between....

But just because he did it doesn't mean any of this crew can. WWH was able to do that because he could latch onto Logan without fear of damage (healing factor), and because he's exponentially stronger than anyone on this team... WWH moves tectonic plates and 2 punches Thing. They're not even near the same league as that Hulk.

He didn't try to pierce it. He took a backhand swipe.... the same attack that has done just as little damage against Daredevil and Punisher. Can he not cut them either?
Collosus thinks Wolverine can cut him. Wolverine thinks Wolverine can cut him. And the only time he ever even tried he did do damage.. colossus could do the same thing, logan can't even cut colossus like he did hulk

logan may cause some surface scratches...but nothing serious to piotr

StiltmanFTW
and it still isn't anywhere near as powerful as Colossus or Abom. it certainly isn't a thinker and fighter like the thing. Using it as an example was abig fat fail.

It depends on the host.

Ben isn't even legitimate Class 100.

jinzin
two hits from abom would ko logan...so it's laughable you make it seem like logan would own abom
laughing out loud YES because Abom is secretly at least 3 times stronger than World War Hulk!

LMAO..

Every time I think you couldn't make a dumber statement you prove me wrong! rolling on floor laughing

they do work quite well, hence why hulk uses them alot God... do you EVER try to use knowledge instead of talking out of your ass?

Hulk's used them on Wolverine 3 times and the only one that's EVER even effected Wolverine (His HF was monumentally weaker btw) Caused Wolverine to punch a hole straight through him.... Yeah.. they work alright. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Every one of the healers has speed feats well outmatching that of their adversaries... Speedblitze ftw.

StiltmanFTW
colossus could do the same thing, logan can't even cut colossus like he did hulk

logan may cause some surface scratches...but nothing serious to piotr

Actually Piotr stated that Wolverine could cut him to the bone erm

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Ben isn't even legitimate Class 100. uh yes he is.

jinzin

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Like I said! Every ****IN TIME! LMAO!
What an idiot!

Starscream M
Actually Piotr stated that Wolverine could cut him to the bone erm what kinda bull is that? how would piotr know something like that?

Starscream M
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Like I said! Every ****IN TIME! LMAO!
What an idiot! depends on the host doofus, the abom creed skinned was not a CL100...so don't pull that crap

jinzin
The Wolverine love is excessive. I guess that is the nicest way I could put that.

they can't beat 3 class one hundred guys. All you're doing is making random and baseless statements.... If Wolverine's fights against bricks and Sabretooth fights against bricks are any indication.. YES. THEY. CAN. It's as simple as that.

Starscream M
All you're doing is making random and baseless statements.... If Wolverine's fights against bricks and Sabretooth fights against bricks are any indication.. YES. THEY. CAN. It's as simple as that. sabretooth has NEVER beaten a legit CL100

wolverine is the only threat, but he is helpless against Piotr

Lady Deathstrike is not even a factor in this fight

StiltmanFTW
depends on the host doofus, the abom creed skinned was not a CL100...so don't pull that crap

Abom? I believe you meant Wendigo. Yes, he was cl100. Did you even read the issue? He's beaten the crap out of Sasquatch.

Trackz
BFR is always an option..., seeing however as I'm not sure how any of them could put colossus down, and the thing and abomination are no push-overs, it would be an uphill battle for the healers.

jinzin
depends on the host doofus, the abom creed skinned was not a CL100...so don't pull that crap Dude you are so ****ing retarded..

Please provide me examples of Wendigo's having limitations BELOW class 100....

The only Wendigo's who have noticeable differences than their counterparts are the ones who start off uber to begin with i.e. Ba'al, Hulk, and Mauvais...
At no point as Wendigo ever been a weakling especially the one's Wolverine fights.

Starscream M
Abom? I believe you meant Wendigo. Yes, he was cl100. Did you even read the issue? He's beaten the crap out of Sasquatch. I've skimmed the issue...

you sure wendigo was CL100? I'll take your word if you say so, but I thought most wendigos were not.

jinzin
sabretooth has NEVER beaten a legit CL100

wolverine is the only threat, but he is helpless against Piotr

Lady Deathstrike is not even a factor in this fight no expression

Killpower, Wendigo, and Sinisters supermen.... God it must get tiring being so wrong all the time.

jinzin
I've skimmed the issue...

you sure wendigo was CL100? I'll take your word if you say so, but I thought most wendigos were not. Yeah? Well you're wrong again... If ANY Wendigo was EVER below 100 it would be an exception to the rule.

Starscream M
Dude you are so ****ing retarded..

Please provide me examples of Wendigo's having limitations BELOW class 100....

The only Wendigo's who have noticeable differences than their counterparts are the ones who start off uber to begin with i.e. Ba'al, Hulk, and Mauvais...
At no point as Wendigo ever been a weakling especially the one's Wolverine fights. so being under CL100 means you're a weakling? nice false analogy

I said he wasn't CL100, not that he was a weakling

wendigos usually seem more like around class 60 - 75ish to me

fangirl101
laughing out loud YES because Abom is secretly at least 3 times stronger than World War Hulk!

LMAO..

Every time I think you couldn't make a dumber statement you prove me wrong! rolling on floor laughing

God... do you EVER try to use knowledge instead of talking out of your ass?

Hulk's used them on Wolverine 3 times and the only one that's EVER even effected Wolverine (His HF was monumentally weaker btw) Caused Wolverine to punch a hole straight through him.... Yeah.. they work alright. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Every one of the healers has speed feats well outmatching that of their adversaries... Speedblitze ftw.
in order to speed blitz you have to have enough power to actually put down your oppoent in a few moves or release so many attacks that your opponent can't possibly retaliate. That isn't going to happen here. sorry.

Starscream M
no expression

Killpower, Wendigo, and Sinisters supermen.... God it must get tiring being so wrong all the time. nice list of jobbers...I said 'legit' CL100s...ie Shehulk, Namor, etc who would all own Sabretooth

jinzin
colossus could do the same thing, logan can't even cut colossus like he did hulk

logan may cause some surface scratches...but nothing serious to piotr That's nothing but an assumption... Both Wolverine and Colussus think that Colussus can be cut to the bone.. Pretty obvious when Rogues Wolverine claws went through her colossus skin, or when Memic's 50% C skin offered NO resistance at all to Wolverine....

Also in AOA, Sabretooth and Collusus were sparring partners, Sabes was fine afterwards and Colussus was wiped out, and AOA Sabes isn't even stronger than his 616 counterpart.

StiltmanFTW
uh yes he is.

What handbook bio states that?

jinzin
so being under CL100 means you're a weakling? nice false analogy

I said he wasn't CL100, not that he was a weakling

wendigos usually seem more like around class 60 - 75ish to me It is if you're a Wendigo, who routinely makes foes like Hulk get help to win fights... no expression

And you were still wrong. so no proof.

SEEM? What the f**k?

Based on what? Ripping landscapes out of the earth and overpowering Sasquatch?

Trackz
no expression

Killpower, Wendigo, and Sinisters supermen.... God it must get tiring being so wrong all the time. didnt he beat sinisters supermen wit hPIS, plus I'm not sure if there was evidence that they were class 100, they had super strength they didn't have many feats with it though.

Starscream M
That's nothing but an assumption... Both Wolverine and Colussus think that Colussus can be cut to the bone.. Pretty obvious when Rogues Wolverine claws went through her colossus skin, or when Memic's 50% C skin offered NO resistance at all to Wolverine....

Also in AOA, Sabretooth and Collusus were sparring partners, Sabes was fine afterwards and Colussus was wiped out, and AOA Sabes isn't even stronger than his 616 counterpart. sparring is completely irrelevant...sabretooth may very well have better stamina, which is not a point of dispute.

also, its complete utter speculation that logan can cut through Colossus. Logan's claws may be sharp enough, but logan is way too weak to push them deep. If superman had those claws, he may cut colossus, not logan.

StiltmanFTW
I've skimmed the issue...

you sure wendigo was CL100? I'll take your word if you say so, but I thought most wendigos were not.

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/2393/sabretooth04200412.th.jpg http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/4489/sabretooth04200413.th.jpg http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/7858/sabretooth04200414.th.jpg

Starscream M
It is if you're a Wendigo, who routinely makes foes like Hulk get help to win fights... no expression

And you were still wrong. so no proof.

SEEM? What the f**k?

Based on what? Ripping landscapes out of the earth and overpowering Sasquatch? AHAHHahahah do you realize the ridiculousness of what you're saying?!

so hulk needs help to beat wendigo but Sabretooth could rip wendigo apart like buttah?

do you not see something wrong with that?

oh yeah, of course not, not with those biased spectacles you have on

Symmetric Chaos
nice list of jobbers...I said 'legit' CL100s...ie Shehulk, Namor, etc who would all own Sabretooth

She-Hulk is pretty consistently Class75. And both she and Namor are much faster and more agile than anyone on the Strongmen team.

jinzin
in order to speed blitz you have to have enough power to actually put down your oppoent in a few moves or release so many attacks that your opponent can't possibly retaliate. That isn't going to happen here. sorry. What the f**k?

Wolverine's done that to thing on 3 occasions alone.
And the speedblitze would be used to stop any plot device grabbing shenanigans.. not to outright kill them... you don't have to be able to one shot your opponent to speed blitze. Originally posted by Starscream M
nice list of jobbers...I said 'legit' CL100s...ie Shehulk, Namor, etc who would all own Sabretooth
One of them stalemated Herc in an arm wrestling contest and goes rounds with Death's head, one forces Hulk into tag team after tag team and one had the powers of all the x-men combined......

Wow.. ssssooooooo not legit...

and She Hulk isn't even a legit class 100 anyways... and Namor's done a great job of proving that in his face offs with Wolver.. oh wait, no he hasn't... yeah.. you're a fool.

Starscream M
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/2393/sabretooth04200412.th.jpg http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/4489/sabretooth04200413.th.jpg http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/7858/sabretooth04200414.th.jpg how exactly does that prove wendigo is CL100?

Starscream M
She-Hulk is pretty consistently Class75. And both she and Namor are much faster and more agile than anyone on the Strongmen team. faster yes, but I wouldn't say she is much faster. I mean if her and colossus or thing fought, I dont think she'd be running circles around them or anything.

Starscream M

and Namor's done a great job of proving that in his face offs with Wolver.. oh wait, no he hasn't... yeah.. you're a fool. nice, bring wolverine into the equation when we were discussing tooth, but of course you can't help yourself

fangirl101
She-Hulk is pretty consistently Class75. And both she and Namor are much faster and more agile than anyone on the Strongmen team. she-hulk is seriously not class 75. She is class 100. And she used to be class 75. But she was weaker than the thing. And certianly not much faster.

StiltmanFTW
how exactly does that prove wendigo is CL100?

Pretty much every Wendigo is Class 100. These scans just prove that this Wendy incarnation wasn't particularly weaker than the previous ones... considering that three blows KO'd Sassy.

Starscream M
Pretty much every Wendigo is Class 100. These scans just prove that this Wendy incarnation wasn't particularly weaker than the previous ones... considering that three blows KO'd Sassy. they weren't blows so much as claw swipes...which is kinda different as in the latter isn't a clear indication of strength per say

just as creed beating wendigo is no indication that creed is anywhere close to cl100

Starscream M

and She Hulk isn't even a legit class 100 anyways... and she still owned tooth...which diminishes tooth's chance against a legit class 100

jinzin
Originally posted by Trackz
didnt he beat sinisters supermen wit hPIS, plus I'm not sure if there was evidence that they were class 100, they had super strength they didn't have many feats with it though. one of them was ripping a sentinal apart with his bare hands and singlehandedly tossing tanks around..
Sabretooth used a plot device the second time around, but the firstr he just used his powers and tactics.

StiltmanFTW
they weren't blows so much as claw swipes...which is kinda different as in the latter isn't a clear indication of strength per say

just as creed beating wendigo is no indication that creed is anywhere close to cl100

Thing is, Wendy took the punishment from Walter, then knocked him down and overpowered him. Kinda like classic Wendy would do.

jinzin
sparring is completely irrelevant...sabretooth may very well have better stamina, which is not a point of dispute. How is that irrelivent?
It porves that Sabretooth can outlast apooped out Colussus without a scratch to show for it.

also, its complete utter speculation that logan can cut through Colossus. No it's not. What the f**k? it's SUPPORTED speculation... and there's a world of difference.

Logan's claws may be sharp enough, but logan is way too weak to push them deep. If superman had those claws, he may cut colossus, not logan. Again, baseless statment that's totally unsupported.

Wolverine thinks he can cut Colussus, Colussus thinks he can cut Colussus, the only time he ever tried, he did damage. Rogues Wolverine claws went through Colussus' skin, Wolverine cut through Memic's C-skin like butter, Sym stabbed Collusus with a brittle non 616 Wolverine claw, Wolverine cuts people as durable as Collusus, More durable than Collusus... etc etc etc.....

jinzin
AHAHHahahah do you realize the ridiculousness of what you're saying?!

so hulk needs help to beat wendigo but Sabretooth could rip wendigo apart like buttah?

do you not see something wrong with that?

oh yeah, of course not, not with those biased spectacles you have on

no expression

Hulk and Sabretooth inflict DIFFERENT types of damage.. and that difference matters... no expression

In any case you're nitpicking now just because you got proved wrong. like usual.

jinzin
nice, bring wolverine into the equation when we were discussing tooth, but of course you can't help yourself Exactly, we're discussing Tooth who time and time again shows to be equivolent/superior to Wolverine in fights on a consistent basis.... how the shame I should use such a point for comparison.....

How them straws treatin you?

jinzin
they weren't blows so much as claw swipes...which is kinda different as in the latter isn't a clear indication of strength per say

just as creed beating wendigo is no indication that creed is anywhere close to cl100 So you DO understand the difference when it suits you... interesting.

Starscream M
How is that irrelivent?
It porves that Sabretooth can outlast apooped out Colussus without a scratch to show for it.

No it's not. What the f**k? it's SUPPORTED speculation... and there's a world of difference.

Again, baseless statment that's totally unsupported.

Wolverine thinks he can cut Colussus, Colussus thinks he can cut Colussus, the only time he ever tried, he did damage. Rogues Wolverine claws went through Colussus' skin, Wolverine cut through Memic's C-skin like butter, Sym stabbed Collusus with a brittle non 616 Wolverine claw, Wolverine cuts people as durable as Collusus, More durable than Collusus... etc etc etc.....

1. stamina is irrelevant because they were sparring. sparring is not real fighting, its going through motions. In a real fight, colossus could grab sabretooth and beat his head to a pulp, something he wouldnt attempt in a sparring session.

2. because a character thinks he can be cut is no real evidence...its still speculation unless his thinking was backed up by something.

3. rogue is over 100times stronger than wolverine...so the fact that she can cut him means nothing for the runt. second, mentioning mimic is pointless, he's not colossus.

4. who has wolverine cut that was more durable than colossus...or did you pull out more crapola from your behind?

jinzin
and she still owned tooth...which diminishes tooth's chance against a legit class 100 What? When? Are you talking about that classic appearance? Are you not aware that Sabretooth's had upgrades since then? I suppose you're even less aware that AOA tooth easily handled a she-hulk to boot.

Starscream M
Exactly, we're discussing Tooth who time and time again shows to be equivolent/superior to Wolverine in fights on a consistent basis.... how the shame I should use such a point for comparison.....

How them straws treatin you? actually wolverine is far superior to sabretooth, as I even said initially wolverine is the only legit threat

wolverine's adamantium skeleton means he's basically unkillable...whereas sabretooth would be a playtoy for anyone on team 2...they could smash sabretooth apart like a porcelain doll, something they cant do to logan

for someone who claims to be a fan of logan, you sure do underestimate him

StiltmanFTW
Colossus thinks Wolverine can hurt him enough to back off:
1. http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/8281/colossusclawsyp6.jpg

Cable's jobber aura is at an all time high even in stryfe form. Anywho, as of 2000 Colossus seems to be under the impression that Wolverine CAN cut him... to the bone even.
1. http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/8845/wolvcolossus7xnaw2.jpg

+
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1474/loganandcolo1828648.th.jpg
Credit for this one goes to the OP.

I won't bother posting all these examples jinzin listed; too tired right now. Can't you see that Piotr's always been afraid of Logan's claws?

jinzin
1. stamina is irrelevant because they were sparring. sparring is not real fighting, its going through motions. In a real fight, colossus could grab sabretooth and beat his head to a pulp, something he wouldnt attempt in a sparring session.

lol you telling me what sparring is....
lmao.

Sparring isn't real fightin with an intent, but it IS relivent to fights... For instance, if you can't land a blow on someone in sparring chances are you'll fail to hit them in a fight.
If someone outlasts you in sparring, chances are they'll do the same ina fight. It's quite relivent.

In a real fight, C would have to catch him and force him down first, which he proved he could not do... see? relivent!

2. because a character thinks he can be cut is no real evidence...its still speculation unless his thinking was backed up by something. Which it is.. so there you are being foolish again...

3. rogue is over 100times stronger than wolverine...so the fact that she can cut him means nothing for the runt. second, mentioning mimic is pointless, he's not colossus. The skin offered no resistence. at no point does she ever comment on needing to use her strength to get through.
He has C's power it's not pointless.

4. who has wolverine cut that was more durable than colossus...or did you pull out more crapola from your behind? World War Hulk for starters.

StiltmanFTW
actually wolverine is far superior to sabretooth, as I even said initially wolverine is the only legit threat

wolverine's adamantium skeleton means he's basically unkillable...whereas sabretooth would be a playtoy for anyone on team 2...they could smash sabretooth apart like a porcelain doll, something they cant do to logan

for someone who claims to be a fan of logan, you sure do underestimate him

OP said that Creed gets his adamantium for this fight. Got any proof that his joints were vulnerable? erm

Starscream M
+
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1474/loganandcolo1828648.th.jpg
Credit for this one goes to the OP.

I won't bother posting all these examples jinzin listed; too tired right now. Can't you see that Piotr's always been afraid of Logan's claws? yes I don't deny that Piotr is afraid of Logan's claws...however that hardly proves that Logan's claws would prove to have ACTUAL harm against Priotr

jinzin
actually wolverine is far superior to sabretooth, as I even said initially wolverine is the only legit threat Is that why Sabretooth regularly beats his ass on his Birthday?

The only reason Wolverine even remotely presents a challange to Sabretooth is because Sabretooth never takes him seriously... EVER. The only time Sabes has been in a rage fighting Wolverine, she downed Logan in 2 pages.

wolverine's adamantium skeleton means he's basically unkillable...whereas sabretooth would be a playtoy for anyone on team 2...they could smash sabretooth apart like a porcelain doll, something they cant do to logan First of all, even regular Sabes could take massive damage from bricks without being injured. Rogue, Killpowers, Ms. Marvel and Superboy are all evidence of that. Second, this is ADMANTIUMIZED Sabes.. read the initial post.

for someone who claims to be a fan of logan, you sure do underestimate him because why?
Because I actually know what I'm talking about and read comics unlike someone else I know.

Starscream M

World War Hulk for starters. you are either purposely going on tangents or just dense...perhaps both.

WWHulk is not more DURABLE than colossus. However, he has a far better HF.

I know you know the distinction between the two, jinzin. don't feign ignorance.

so please humor me, who has logan cut that is more "DURABLE" than colossu?

jinzin
OP said that Creed gets his adamantium for this fight. Got any proof that his joints were vulnerable? erm Merry Shelly overdrive; Sabretooth has his arm dislocated backwards. I don't know if that means he can be pulled apart though.

Starscream M
OP said that Creed gets his adamantium for this fight. Got any proof that his joints were vulnerable? erm hmmm you're right...didnt realize sabes had adamantium. that actually does make team 1 alot tougher now.

Trackz
one of them was ripping a sentinal apart with his bare hands and singlehandedly tossing tanks around..
Sabretooth used a plot device the second time around, but the firstr he just used his powers and tactics. they werent as durable or as skilled as any of the combatants here though.

StiltmanFTW
so please humor me, who has logan cut that is more "DURABLE" than colossu?

Thanos with IG evil face

Starscream M
Thanos with IG evil face again, he isn't more durable than Colossus in the sense that he can be pierced much easier than Piotr

StiltmanFTW
Merry Shelly overdrive; Sabretooth has his arm dislocated backwards. I don't know if that means he can be pulled apart though.

Thanks for educating me. It's a shame I haven't read this title embarrasment

jinzin
you are either purposely going on tangents or just dense...perhaps both.

WWHulk is not more DURABLE than colossus. However, he has a far better HF.

I know you know the distinction between the two, jinzin. don't feign ignorance.

so please humor me, who has logan cut that is more "DURABLE" than colossu? no expression

World War Hulk remained almost completely undamaged from a Blackbolt level scream that tore the moon asunder. I don't see how you even begin to think otherwise.
He ripped into Sym who punched a hole in Collusus.
Thanos is another one.

And you're the bafoon who wants to nitpick non-key points instead of addressing the actual issue.. there's much more reason to think Wolverine can cut Colussus than to think that he can't... there's no evidence to say he can't but there IS evidence to say he could.

You're talking out of your ass like usual.

Starscream M
no expression

World War Hulk remained almost completely undamaged from a Blackbolt level scream that tore the moon asunder. I don't see how you even begin to think otherwise.
He ripped into Sym who punched a hole in Collusus.
Thanos is another one.

And you're the bafoon who wants to nitpick non-key points instead of addressing the actual issue.. there's much more reason to think Wolverine can cut Colussus than to think that he can't... there's no evidence to say he can't but there IS evidence to say he could.

You're talking out of your ass like usual. WWH was pierced by adamantium bullets like nothing...so don't give me bull about his durability.

the BB encounter was a bit PISy imo

jinzin
Originally posted by Trackz
they werent as durable or as skilled as any of the combatants here though. Well they weren't vets by any means.. I don't know about the durability. I think the only damage I saw them take were from Admantium weapons.

All I'm saying is that a team having class 100 strength doesn't make them instant winners when the opposing team has virtually every other advantage on the field.

KingD19
Truth be told, Colossus is more resistant to piercing damage than characters with simply durable skin who take blunt force trauma like nothing.

Starscream M
Well they weren't vets by any means.. I don't know about the durability. I think the only damage I saw them take were from Admantium weapons.

All I'm saying is that a class having class 100 strength doesn't make them instant winners when the opposing team has virtually every other advantage on the field. the only advantage of any significance is the adamantium

StiltmanFTW
Didn't Riptide's shurikens pierce Piotr's armor?

jinzin
WWH was pierced by adamantium bullets like nothing...so don't give me bull about his durability.

the BB encounter was a bit PISy imo And until you have scans of Colussus resisting Admantium bullets, then that really doesn't help your case does it...

Oh ok, more I don't like it, it didn't happen...
PIS was the whole point to WWH. Hence why he was unstoppable.

And there you do ignoring the main point to nitpick all over again.

Starscream M
Truth be told, Colossus is more resistant to piercing damage than characters with simply durable skin. exactly...colossus is the last guy logan should want to go up against

jinzin
Thanks for educating me. It's a shame I haven't read this title embarrasment It's okay I guess... has a lot of nice feats for Sabretooth, but it's always unsettling to see any story try to flesh Creed out into an antihero of sorts

jinzin
Didn't Riptide's shurikens pierce Piotr's armor? Yes they did..

KingD19
They pierced him the first time they fought, the second time they bounced off....Then he snapped his neck.

Starscream M
And until you have scans of Colussus resisting Admantium bullets, then that really doesn't help your case does it...

Oh ok, more I don't like it, it didn't happen...
PIS was the whole point to WWH. Hence why he was unstoppable.

And there you do ignoring the main point to nitpick all over again. um no...WWH being strong and having awesome skills and Hf is not really PIS at all

but him being unharmed from BB scream...that's PIS

but whatever...as you said, this is going off a tangent

the point is (and this aint nitpicking) colossus is the best resister against piercing damage short of Juggernaut. He is in a class of his own in resistance durability. Hulk and thanos are both below him.

jinzin
Truth be told, Colossus is more resistant to piercing damage than characters with simply durable skin who take blunt force trauma like nothing. evidence, comparisons, examples?

Not that it matters so much to this thread but I've always been curious about that. I always thought the same thing, hell I even used to think Wolverine couldn't cut Collusus, but at some point I say him take that kind of damage and realized my assumption had always been based on him just having metallic skin and 100 strength with really no other reasoning behind it.

StiltmanFTW
It's okay I guess... has a lot of nice feats for Sabretooth, but it's always unsettling to see any story try to flesh Creed out into an antihero of sorts

I see. Will read it soon anyway smile

Starscream M
evidence, comparisons, examples? evidence is the relative lack of him being pierced...duh

StiltmanFTW
They pierced him the first time they fought, the second time they bounced off....Then he snapped his neck.

Oh yes, now I remember. Thanks for reminding me about that.

jinzin
the point is (and this aint nitpicking) colossus is the best resister against piercing damage short of Juggernaut. He is in a class of his own in resistance durability. Hulk and thanos are both below him. evidenced by what?

jinzin
evidence is the relative lack of him being pierced...duh
OH MY GOD! eek!

Wolverine can't be beaten by Galactus! How do I know? There's evidence of him never being beaten by galactus! dur

no expression

Again... evidenced by what for example?

Starscream M
evidenced by what? evidenced by what? hulk has been cut easily...colossus has not. end debate of their piercing durability.

Starscream M
wow...jinzin actually thinks hulk has pierce resistance on par with colossus.

I'm simply speechless.

I need a break.

jinzin
evidenced by what? hulk has been cut easily...colossus has not. end debate of their piercing durability. What the f**k?

And again, you have the nerve to call me dense?

Okay World War Hulk got cut up.. BY ADAMANTIUM ..

He got shot... BY ADAMANTIUM.....

The substance that may or may not be able to do just as much damage to Colussus, if not more (according to his own words). So I'll ask again. evidenced by what?

KingD19
Well, if Riptide can't pierce him anymore, and he throws his blades fast enough to punch through anything short of adamantium, uru, and vibrainum, I think that until they show Pete getting pierced by it, it's more in his favor that he's at least resistant to piercing and slashing damage, if not immune.

No problem Stilt.

jinzin
wow...jinzin actually thinks hulk has pierce resistance on par with colossus.

I'm simply speechless.

I need a break. Yeah I think that a guy who took a Blackbolt level attack with no effect, whether Sentry's solar power, and easily crumple C's hands just MIGHT be more durable than Colussus... I would of course change my mind if you had some comparitive evidence.....

Which is where again?

Oh wait, you don't have any.. so now it's conveniently time to "take a break". roll eyes (sarcastic)

Starscream M
What the f**k?

And again, you have the nerve to call me dense?

Okay World War Hulk got cut up.. BY ADAMANTIUM ..

He got shot... BY ADAMANTIUM.....

The substance that may or may not be able to do just as much damage to Colussus, if not more (according to his own words). So I'll ask again. evidenced by what? evidenced by the fact that colossus shrugs off all projectile attacks whereas Hulk actually bleeds and takes damage

jeebus...are you acting dense or ya really this dense?

jinzin
Well, if Riptide can't pierce him anymore, and he throws his blades fast enough to punch through anything short of adamantium, uru, and vibrainum, I think that until they show Pete getting pierced by it, it's more in his favor that he's at least resistant to piercing and slashing damage, if not immune.

No problem Stilt. is that hyperbole or....

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>