Kain vs The Apprentice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gumachi
I think Kain may take this one.

Burning thought
I dont know, the Apprentice is apprently incredible fast, and according to the rules of the forum Kain is not allowed his unbalanced ability to simply not die, which means the Apprentice could prob burst him into bits before he knows whats going on, although Vampires excist outside of their bodies as spectoral souls, he would be in a diffrent reality (spectoral) to the Apprentice and could not actually attack him, especially if the apprentice has already destroyed his body.

Gumachi
YOUR ADMITTING KAIN LOOSES eek! ?!?!

And blood shower?

Burning thought
Hes too slow to fight the apprentice and the apprentice has too much power to be denied by Kains durability.

ThunderGodEneru
Apprentice pops Kain like a green raisin balloon.

Burning thought
indeed, although for the sake of argument, can I see the evidence that he can instantly use this force power?

Watching the films recently even Yoda and Sidious (the latter definlatey>>>>Malek) take a second or so to lift things as simple as those large chairs in the senate room.

ThunderGodEneru
The films mean jack-shit in this debate.

He needs to make a gesture to pop a skull as he did to the Bull Rancor.

Burning thought
hm a gesture? can I see?

ThunderGodEneru
In the book this happened, cannot.

Burning thought
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
In the book this happened, cannot.

A book? lmao...a slight alteration:

The Books mean jack-shit in this debate.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Burning thought
A book? lmao...a slight alteration: The book is canon to the game, but you did not know this, which means you made an argument from ignorance fallacy.

Have a good day sir, and please GTFO.

Nemesis X
Kain: Blood sucking vampire with TK power and a badass sword.

Starkiller: Darth Vader's apprentice who has TK power and a lightsaber.

Honestly, I think the apprentice has stronger TK than Kain's. What did Kain lift with his mind that's as big and heavy as a Star Destroyer? Here's your answer, nothing.

Also, the apprentice has a friggin lightsaber. Until I know if a magic sword can be sliced by a lightsaber or not, I say Starkiller wins.

Burning thought
The book is canon to the game, but you did not know this, which means you made an argument from ignorance fallacy.

Have a good day sir, and please GTFO.

And the films are canon to the series so it would indeed be relevent.

Ime not going to even waste any time completly pwning you with the quote but the fact remains, books are irrelvent in games VS

so crawl back to your little pit of self ignorence

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Kain: Blood sucking vampire with TK power and a badass sword.

Starkiller: Darth Vader's apprentice who has TK power and a lightsaber.

Honestly, I think the apprentice has stronger TK than Kain's. What did Kain lift with his mind that's as big and heavy as a Star Destroyer? Here's your answer, nothing.

Also, the apprentice has a friggin lightsaber. Until I know if a magic sword can be sliced by a lightsaber or not, I say Starkiller wins.

Kain could destroy the apprentice with almost any of his powers or attacks, thats not whats being debated, the only reason Starkiller wins is because his force powers are far beyond what Kain can deal with and according to what ive read, a force user has an incredible reaction time for said powers, ime simply looking for the legit evidence for the sake of argument.

leonheartmm
ofcourse, star wars characters ar pussies so kain merely out "cools" his nerdy ass to death. bt still loses though. lol.

Burning thought
err what? this is some kind of bait/attack so ill report it, even if its not its definaltey a troll....

leonheartmm
but i was merely pointing out that kain is weaker yet cooler than the apprentice, and that you reguardless, lost the argument which you were a part of. no baiting, no insult, just my oppinion on facts which you might disagree with smile .

Burning thought
I did not lose any argument, you saying i "lose" is a bait and a bit of an attack as well may I add, not to mention your not actually adding anything ot this thread. As shown below with my quote, my first post was admitting Kain loses, so...."BT" thank you very much, has lost no argument, but thanks for the little bait.

I dont know, the Apprentice is apprently incredible fast, and according to the rules of the forum Kain is not allowed his unbalanced ability to simply not die, which means the Apprentice could prob burst him into bits before he knows whats going on, although Vampires excist outside of their bodies as spectoral souls, he would be in a diffrent reality (spectoral) to the Apprentice and could not actually attack him, especially if the apprentice has already destroyed his body.

And I disagree, Kain is not weaker.

leonheartmm
but in my oppinion you did lose the argument when you said

and i did add to the richness of the discussion with what i thought was a factual reference to the coolness of the two characters based in my oppinion. why are you offended by other people's oppinion of you?

and im sorry, did you just quote and reply to yourself?

Burning thought
I lose the argument for making an argument? wtf......fail....so much fail, you know what ime not even going to reply to the rest of your trolling...seriously, ive just reported you and well leave that with the mods.

leonheartmm
I lose the argument for making an argument? wtf......fail....so much fail, you know what ime not even going to reply to the rest of your trolling...seriously, ive just reported you and well leave that with the mods.

you lose the argument by contradicting yourself in the quote i gave, in my oppinion.

choosing to reply or not is your preorgative. and your report has no basis.

Burning thought
lol no basis? you just admitted to trolling/baiting when you just quoted my argument and then said I "lost" the argument......

so youve either got to apologise for being foolish and that you were wrong, or you were trolling/baiting, which is it?

And point out the contradiction?

leonheartmm
lol no basis? you just admitted to trolling/baiting when you just quoted my argument and then said I "lost" the argument......

so youve either got to apologise for being foolish and that you were wrong, or you were trolling/baiting, which is it?

And point out the contradiction?

but that is again your oppinion which i consider false. your beating a strawman in my oppinion.

pleae give evidence for your claim. i personally consider it false and based on no evidence whatsoever smile . in my oppinion you are trolling and being foolish.

the contradiction{one among many many, in my oppinion}

cheers big grin

Burning thought
Thats not contradiction, Kain could indeed destroy the apprentice with any of his attacks, Apprentice afaik and as far as the evidence in this thread shows (none) has no durability to survive any of them either. Thats not the same as saying Kain can defeat the apprentice unfortunaltey, so your reading deficiency is also evident.

So now please apologise for being foolish, or for baiting and trolling.

leonheartmm
Thats not contradiction, Kain could indeed destroy the apprentice with any of his attacks, Apprentice afaik and as far as the evidence in this thread shows (none) has no durability to survive any of them either. Thats not the same as saying Kain can defeat the apprentice unfortunaltey, so your reading deficiency is also evident.

So now please apologise for being foolish, or for baiting and trolling.

it isnt in your perspective but it is in mine. and in my oppinion, your perspective is inherently warped. i also think you are claiming feats for kain without evidence again and falsely claiming that evidence in this thread backs it up as i personally see no such evidence. i think you are furstrated and bitter at losing in most debates and therefore attribute your inadequecy to a my non existant reading deficiency. to me, your issues are evident.

prove that i was baiting/trolling and being foolish. i think you are projecting and need help.

Burning thought
Your providing the proof, I dont need to do anything, hopefully you will enjoy a lengthly ban

leonheartmm
Your providing the proof, I dont need to do anything, hopefully you will enjoy a lengthly ban

i think you are projecting. i also think you are lying and hoping for a ban so you wont have to actually debate.

Peach
Thread closed due to people being unable to debate civilly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.