Who is Rebel?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Imo its Micah...

Mairuzu
same

Quincy
Probably Micah

starlock
I have a feeling its Micha also....but i think that Molly,Monica and Micha are together.....i think Molly finds them,micha helps them thru computers...and soon Monica will be infiltrating as St Joan....one can hope cant they?

Mairuzu
Then heroes turns into a cartoon and ends up on cartoon network

but it'll probably happen, it was weird that they stopped showing up in the first place, regardless of how much i dislike monica

starlock
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Then heroes turns into a cartoon and ends up on cartoon network

but it'll probably happen, it was weird that they stopped showing up in the first place, regardless of how much i dislike monica

As crazy as that sounds..i could actually see them making a cartoon.. laughing

I actually liked Monica allot...well her abilities at least...i think her power was very.. very interesting.

Quincy
Heroes writers are kind of stupid. They forget all kinds of things.

Remember when Peter brought his girlfriend to the future? And LEFT her there?

Haha, I think like 2 of the writers or producers were interviewed recently and were asked "How was strapping a bomb to Parkman supposed to reveal how people with abilities are terrorists?" and they were like "Uh like, I dunno" or something.

Mairuzu
then again the writers were more retareded season 2, and yea i agree, monica's power is great

but i agree, the writers leave/forget a lot of past events.

starlock
Originally posted by Quincy
Heroes writers are kind of stupid. They forget all kinds of things.

Remember when Peter brought his girlfriend to the future? And LEFT her there?

Haha, I think like 2 of the writers or producers were interviewed recently and were asked "How was strapping a bomb to Parkman supposed to reveal how people with abilities are terrorists?" and they were like "Uh like, I dunno" or something.

Me and my friend always talk about the girl peter left in the future.. laughing ..watching the 2nd season on DVD..they do talk about how the season was supposed to go..and even show some scenes and story board for it.....the vial was never caught..and it led to a section of texas being quarantined...i think peters girl was factored into the alternate ending..but alas the season was cut short sad

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by The Nuul
Imo its Micah...

Captain REX
I think it's Micah too, though I didn't think of what Molly could be doing. She kinda disappeared at the start of the season. As did Maya in their effort to cut down how many characters they had in the show.

As for Peter's girl who vanished into the future... yeah. I dunno. It really bothers me that they left it, but I think they took the route of 'Peter made the future not-virusy so we left here there.' Which is dumb. Season 2 could have been so much better than it turned out to be.

Mairuzu
hell yes, they had something going then it just went shit

Quincy
And then they killed off Adam Monroe.

WEAK.

Mairuzu
YOU KNOW

Captain REX
I wonder what they had planned for Adam Monroe after the virus was dropped. He wouldn't have a problem with it, I would think, and it's damn hard to kill him.

Mindset
Nathan

Demonic Phoenix
I've had the feeling that it was either HRG or Angela...though HRG is probably not likely, but he is working against Danko.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Mindset
Nathan this is what i hope it to be

but

i think its micah

Quincy
Oh man if it was nathan that'd be sweet.

Darth Exodus
Why would Nathan be helping them? It would make no sense.

S_D_J
some people say Nathan it's actually behind Rebel (not that he himself is rebel)

... still doesn't make sense

anywho, will know for sure tonight ...

starlock
So is that one of tonights reveals?...are we supposed to find out who rebel is?.

Mairuzu
it better be or SDJ is messing with my mind!

Captain REX
And now we know.

KingD19
I actually figured it out a while ago. I mean, he was the only person in the show with Rebel's abilities, why wouldn't it be. Micah?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Captain REX
And now we know.

I was hoping for a much better reveal

Captain REX
Eh, I like how it happened. And I liked his stance on Tracy. He's still owning up to his optimistic goal to help others and staying damned intelligent.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Captain REX
Eh, I like how it happened. And I liked his stance on Tracy. He's still owning up to his optimistic goal to help others and staying damned intelligent.

his stance on Tracy was pretty good.. I think now Micah must find the others and get them together

Mairuzu
His voice changed quite a bit from when we last saw him

starlock
His voice changed quite a bit from when we last saw him

Yeah i noticed that right away.. laughing

Mairuzu
Reminded me of Walt on lost laughing

S_D_J
Reminded me of Walt on lost laughing

Exactly

He's older now, so that's bound to change

I really enjoy the reveal, it was pretty obvious it was Micah, so they didn't make a fuss about it and just have him do what he's supposed to do

hopefully will keep Rebel around at least until Fugitives ends... It's not necessary to have Micah show up, let him just be Rebel

Mindset
Yea, I was hoping it wasn't going to be Micah though, it was too obvious. erm

Quincy
Agreed ^

Although the reveal was much worse for me. Sometimes it sucks knowing the names of actors and stuff. While the credits rolled in the beginning "Special Guest Star Noah Gray Cabey" I was like "Oh he IS rebel.....DAMN."

S_D_J
Agreed ^

Although the reveal was much worse for me. Sometimes it sucks knowing the names of actors and stuff. While the credits rolled in the beginning "Special Guest Star Noah Gray Cabey" I was like "Oh he IS rebel.....DAMN."

sometimes I don't even read the credits... guess I wasn't as bored as always this time smile

T.M
Though it was one of the worst kept secret ever.. I am happy Micah is back. He is one of my favourite characters and his ability is awesome.

S_D_J
He's got a great ability... though I much rather have him be Rebel, and not show up himself... just occasionally.

He's much more effective being in the dark

T.M
Maybe they will do that now. Just get him out there for that episode as a confirmation of his identity now go back underground.

forumcrew
Agreed ^

You say that like anyone who has regularly watched the show did not know it was micah? I didnt even realize it was supposed to be a secret it was the most obvious thing ever.

Captain REX
Indeed, it wasn't much of a secret to be honest. And I too hope they keep Micah in obscurity. His power rocks in the modern age where most everything is computerized.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.