Toon Link vs. Sonic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
Hokay, so here's the situation. Sonic's just dashing along after finishing saving his world again for, like, the umpteenth time. He's been hearing people nag at him for countless hours, and all he wants is a good run. So he's dashing along, eyes closed, just enjoying the speed like he always does (why does he close his eyes? I dunno, he's a hedgehog), when all of sudden he trips.

He stumbles and skids his face through the dirt for a good minute at least (remember, Sonic's fast : D). When he finally pries himself out of the ground and returns to where he trips he sees this really, really weird ass looking kid. It's Toon Link.

Toon Link was looking for a place to be alone. People kept replacing his name with Gay, and he was upset about it. So Toon Link went off to be emo. Then along comes this blue hedgehog freak and just plows through him, only to come back and start talking shit. They're both pissed, and this was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

So, Toon Link vs. Sonic. Toon Link's got his gear (someone can tell me what he's got so I know if I have to limit, which I don't think I have to), and Sonic's got his rings and a couple Chaos Emeralds, with some more within relative running distance (for him, of course), and at least two in Toon Link's possession (meaning he'll have to fight to get at them).

Who wins?

Burning thought
Gay is either Sephiroth, Cloud or Link....

Voyeur
kek, if Pegasus from Yu-Gi-Oh had control over the LoZ universe, that is who Gay is.

ScreamPaste
Link isn't gay.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Link isn't gay.

He isn't, he's bi.

XanatosForever
In this situation, we're under the assumption that Toon Link refers to the Link portrayed in Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, and Minish Cap.

Voyeur
Toon Link can be translated from Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, 4 swords and minish cap, as well as Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

XanatosForever
Thank you for the corrections, Voyeur.

Cyner
Toon Link's Equipment for Wind Waker

Bombs
Boomerang
Master Sword
Mirror Shield
Skull hammer
Bow and Arrow
Fire Arrows
Ice Arrows
Light Arrows
Deku Leaf
Grappling Hook
Heroes Charm
Hook Shot
Iron Boots
Magic Armor
Power Bracelets
Wind Waker

Toon Link's Equipment for Minish Cap

Four Sword
Bomb
Remote Bomb
Magic Boomerang
Bow and Arrow
Light Arrows
Mirror Shield
Cane of Pacci
Gust Jar
Lantern
Mole Mitts
Ocarina of Wind
Pegasus Boots
Roc's Cape

I haven't finished Phantom Hourglass yet... i'm only on the first dungeon... so who knows...

XanatosForever
Thanks for the equipment list, Cyner.

So, guys, Ga...er...I mean, Toon Link has his choice from that gear (what he can hold), and Sonic's got a mess of rings. Keep in mind that with enough of them he could turn Hyper Sonic.

WaffleZ
Sonic's attacks:

Super Sonic
Spin attacks

Toon Link's attacks:
Fellatio
Reacharound

...All I have to say.

Voyeur
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords(Adventures)

* Four Sword
* Bomb
* Roc's Cape
* Bow
* Gnat Hat
* Pegasus Boots
* Boomerang
* Shield
* Bow-Wow

* Four Sword
* Pegasus Boots
* Roc's Feather
* Bow and Arrows
* Bombs
* Boomerang
* Fire Rod
* Moon Pearl
* Hammer

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

* Hero's Sword
* Master Sword
* Hero's Shield
* Mirror Shield
* Power Bracelets
* Hero's Charm

* Bombs
* Boomerang
* Hero's Bow
* Deku Leaf
* Hookshot
* Skull Hammer

* Bottles (x4)

* Wind Waker
* Sail
* Telescope
* Grappling Hook

* Magic Armor
* Tingle Tuner
* Picto Box

The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

* Smith's Sword
* Picori Sword/White Sword/Four Sword
* Small Shield
* Mirror Shield
* Bow
o Light Arrows
* Bombs
o Remote Bombs
* Boomerang
o Magical Boomerang
* Gust Jar
* Cane of Pacci
* Mole Mitts
* Flame Lantern
* Roc's Cape
* Ocarina of Wind
* Pegasus Boots
* Bottles
* Grip Ring
* Power Bracelets
* Flippers

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

* Oshus' Sword
* Wooden Shield
* Phantom Sword
* Phantom Hourglass

* Boomerang
* Bomb
* Bow and Arrow
* Grappling Hook
* Bombchu
* Hammer
* Shovel
* Pure Metals
o Aquanine
o Crimsonine
o Azurine
* Fishing Rod

SSBB
8iA6UAgA-cU

ThunderGodEneru
no expression

Sonic stomps.

Voyeur
agreed. I think sonic wins hands down. Nothing Toon Link in those combined titles even comes close to what Sonic is capable of.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.