Sephiroth vs Ultimecia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fascistcrusader
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/8/87/Sephiroth_Final_Boss.jpg

VS

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/8/8e/8ultimecia-b.jpg

This is pre Nibelheim Sephiroth vs pre time compression Ultimecia. Sephiroth has displayed high speed, incredible strength, teleportation, and unmatched skill with a sword before Nibelheim. Prior to Time Compression Ultimecia had all of the sorceress part of the great Hyne, wiped out armies of white SeeD's and crushed any nations that opposed her.

Who takes it?

niduin
well im not familiar with ult but from your description it sounds like she takes it prety easy

Ultimate Wil
Ultimecia sucks in all of Final Fantasy.

fascistcrusader
Wil, please read my first posts. This isn't TC Ultimecia, she can't suck in anything.

Ultimate Wil
Oh, then Sephiroth wins

fascistcrusader
Can you be more detailed? Why does Sephiroth win?

Ultimate Wil
Faster stronger more skill

ThunderGodEneru
Ultimecia's power in her normal form is only implied, but it is implied to be quite high.

DorianYates
Sephiroth literally pins her on the ground and then proceeds to rape her to spread his jenova cells.

Voyeur
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Can you be more detailed? Why does Sephiroth win?

Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Kain stomps.

Don't you love this guy's genius ability to debate and be an awesome contradiction, hypocrisy skills. You're uber tier material there kiddo. Keep it up.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
Ultimecia sucks in all of Final Fantasy.

Is that bad? drool

---

Ultimecia stops time. Puts on a strap on...the rest I leave to the imagination.

Peach
Guys, knock it off. Dorian, comments like that are not going to be tolerated. Voyeur, posts like that are unnecessary.

DorianYates
Why am i the only one getting told off when another guy mentioned stuff about a strap on? Do i have to put up with your tyranny again?

Voyeur
Originally posted by DorianYates
Why am i the only one getting told off when another guy mentioned stuff about a strap on? Do i have to put up with your tyranny again?

She said Guys, addressing all and then just pointed things out to us. No need to take it personal -.-

Jeeze, tyranny....honestly.....it's just modding in general. Like I've said, lack luster in common sense around here.

edit; oh and trust me I know the irony of this post along with the above mentioned warning to my statements. But I'm not being a huge ass hole this time.

Darkstorm Zero
.......... I'll not interfere this time...

While sexual innuendo isn't offensive to me (admittedly I'm just as guilty of using it in the past), some people arn't as old/hardened to it as we seem to be, and part of a mods job is trying to keep this place PG13 level...

Eh hell, I'm old now... 27 and rising...

DorianYates
Originally posted by Voyeur
She said Guys, addressing all and then just pointed things out to us. No need to take it personal -.-

Jeeze, tyranny....honestly.....it's just modding in general. Like I've said, lack luster in common sense around here.

edit; oh and trust me I know the irony of this post along with the above mentioned warning to my statements. But I'm not being a huge ass hole this time. Alright then.

GrieverSquall
I vote for Ultimecia.

NemeBro
Ultimecia doesn't have half of the Great Hyne.

fascistcrusader
Yes she does, as the last remaining sorceress she has the entire sorceress half of Hyne. You've conceded this already in more than one thread.

NemeBro
I've never conceded this clownshoes.

And it has already been proven with quotes from the game.

Your existence as an inferior being simply disallows you from accepting this.

GrieverSquall
Ultimecia have the edge here anyway.

NemeBro
The edge as in she is far too slow to even pose a threat to Sephiroth?

Her best reflex feat is being able to block a sniper bullet, putting her at mach 2-3 or so in reflexes, people who are much weaker than Sephiroth can easily block machine-gun fire from close distances.

GrieverSquall
Originally posted by NemeBro
people who are much weaker than Sephiroth can easily block machine-gun fire from close distances.

Like who?

FinalAnswer
Zack Fair

NemeBro
As a SOLDIER 2nd class.

GrieverSquall
Like who else? You said people.
I suppose Zack isn't the only one who fought enemies with machine-guns, right?

NemeBro
Originally posted by GrieverSquall
Like who else? You said people.
I suppose Zack isn't the only one who fought enemies with machine-guns, right? Shut up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.