Thanos vs. Big G's Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos vs.

SS, Morg, Terrax, Fallen One, Firelord, Stardust

carver9
thanos

Nihilist
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos vs.

SS, Morg, Terrax, Fallen One, Firelord, Stardust where have i seen this thread before?

Thanos ftw

as we have seen surfer is no match for thanos, and he is arguably the strongest herald.imo the herald's dont have enough power to put thanos down.

Thanos's energy output is far greater, as well as his strength,
and his durability,telepathy.

Harbinger
Thanos. Fallen One, Firelord, and Terrax are essentially cannon fodder here.

lionking
put thanos in there with the powered up annihilation silver surfer then it starts getting interesting.

uni surfer plays with thanos

Kris Blaze
Odds are Morg and Stardust will cut through him.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Odds are Morg and Stardust will cut through him.

Really based on what?

So because they cut him they will win.. Interesting

Kris Blaze
Really based on what?

So because they cut him they will win.. Interesting

The Ovin mercenary could cut him.

So could Wolverine.

Lord Feron
IDK Thanos and SS havent tussled w/ eachother in a while. Since then SS has had upgrades i believe and morg.

starlock
Team for the win

I dont see Thanos beating them all at once.

Nihilist
Originally posted by lionking
put thanos in there with the powered up annihilation silver surfer then it starts getting interesting.

uni surfer plays with thanos surfer wasnt powerer up after annihilation,also surfer never faced thanos after thanos's final upgrade.Originally posted by Kris Blaze
The Ovin mercenary could cut him.

So could Wolverine. i dont remember the merc's cut thanos,can you post the scan.

logan's adimantium claws are far stronger and than morg's axe.

as mentioned above Fallen One, Firelord, and Terrax are cannon fodder,surfer is nothin to thanos as seen on panel may times,so it just leaves morg and stardust.

KuRuPT Thanosi
again because they cut him they would win... okay

Enyalus
Thanos.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Nihilist
logan's adimantium claws are far stronger and than morg's axe.

as mentioned above Fallen One, Firelord, and Terrax are cannon fodder,surfer is nothin to thanos as seen on panel may times,so it just leaves morg and stardust.

I wouldn't say that, Morg's also far stronger. I've posted the scans so many times, not gonna bother.

Fallen One gave Thanos a fight, there's no telling how that fight would've ended if Skreet hadn't laid down the smacketh.

Firelord is faaaar from cannon fodder.

Enyalus
Fallen One gave Thanos a fight, there's no telling how that fight would've ended if Skreet hadn't laid down the smacketh.

laughing out loud

You really have something against that arc, don't you?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Kris would you please post those scans again of Morg and Thanos

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Enyalus
laughing out loud

You really have something against that arc, don't you?

Well, except for Star-Lord's brief appearance it was pure shit.

Fallen One had a lot of potential, and they didn't even have Thanos fight him properly.

Enyalus
Fallen One had a lot of potential, and they didn't even have Thanos fight him properly.

I agree with that. I wish he had had more feats before killing him off.

nimbus006
Thanos wasn't in any noticeable trouble in that fight, at all.

However, I don't see Thanos winning against all of the top tiers.

As Kris said, Firelord is no push over. Neither are Morg, Fallen One, Surfer, or Stardust for that matter.

I'll hold judgement concerning Terrax.

nimbus006

I agree

Nihilist
I wouldn't say that, Morg's also far stronger.
do you think morg's axe is stronger/durable than logan's claw's?.
morg is not faster than fallen one,who tried to rush thanos and failed and fallen one travels at atleast light speed.

just found it,the small cut on his arm.thanos has healed other's from similiar injuries, so i dont see why he cant do it to him self.iirc thanos has been hit with a axe before and it did'nt peirce his skin.

fallen one's attack were easily dealt with by thanos, and thanos never hit with any blast or punches.fallen one seemed to by rocked by thanos's energy field and some asteroid's he threw at him.skreet's only knocked him into a gas gaint.

give me anything that firelord has done that prove he is a threat to thanos.

AverageSavage
Thanos vs.

SS, Morg, Terrax, Fallen One, Firelord, Stardust

No love for Red Shift?

Enyalus
Originally posted by AverageSavage
No love for Red Shift?

Twin-swords & fighting inside black holes FTW!

tkitna
Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.