God Kratos vs Kain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gumachi
Kratos stomps.

KakashiKun
Kratos

ArtificialGlory
This thread is just asking for it.

Ultimate Wil
The same result as a human vs an ant

Gumachi
I take it Kain is the ant?

Ultimate Wil
Yeah, and then part of the dirt

Burning thought
Kain

Gumachi
You think he could beat God Kratos? You do know Kratos could pop his head right?

Burning thought
If he could get hold of him

Ultimate Wil
You do know how big God Kratos is right?

Burning thought
Having completed the God of War 2 game several times I have the exact idea of how big God Kratos is.

Ultimate Wil
Yeah, and you are saying he can't grab him, wtf? That is like an easy grab, like be trying to grab a giant ball.

Burning thought
A giant ball? what the.....

Kain is far too quck for kratos, especially the large Kratos who has a single feat that I can name, and thats punching a house....

Thats normal speed, Kain can teleport and turn into mist to evade almost anything Kratos could do, he could use repel to protect himself from most things kratos can do as well then just slice him and drain him soul with the reaver, it would be like a Super "hades" chains. Or he could prob blood shower and drain the once mighty God of War, gain his power as it touches his lips, bathe in the blood then personally man handle the remains using the God of wars previous strength.

ThunderGodEneru
Kratos was a more powerful God of War than Ares, who killed the Barbarian Army in an instant using TK.

The answer is obvious.

Repel has not shown to take power on Kratos' level.

Blood shower? The blood could not burst from Kratos' superhumanly durable skin.

Burning thought
....that line does not actually mean much in this debate at all....

Its a magic shield powered by infnite magic, so that is irrelvent, not that kratos has something that could hit Kain thats of any serious threat. He would not hit Kain using his strength.

You make the mistake that this spell is based on durability, you also make the mistake that his body would be completly immune, you could never know if the inside of Kratos' body is nearly as durable as outside, including the veins and muscles of his eyes, nerves etc. Thats ofc assuming you have a God kratos feat to back up his durability, you do dont you?

Gumachi
Could he bloodshower Elder God? Kratos lift him up before Kain gets a chance to do anything, and pops his ass. Couldn't hit him? Funny, because when it was Dante vs Zeus it was different. Durable? Kratos was launched 100s of feet and got back up unharmed. Kratos can beat Apprentice, Apprentice can beat Kain, but GOD Kratos can't beat Kain? And it's not like Kratos couldn't get to human size, and face Kain. Ares could teleport also and Kratos could step on the little ant. You also forgot Kratos has Hades' Souls. Soul Reaver? He couldn't rip Elder's God soul it only wounded him. Super Chains? 1.Doesn't mean it will kill him if his soul is ripped. 2. Kain isn't Hades. 3. Hades is a God and thatas a incarnation of Hades' power. 4. Kratos isn't a Titan. Shield? A shield can't prevent him from stepping on Kain. Kain won't be able to do anything when Kratos lifts him up with his TK--but let's make this easier--Kratos pops Kain's head before he does anything, end of story. You lose.

w3-0TA71cJo @3:04 & 4:01

Burning thought
Not likely, Elder God was not a totally corporeal being, Kratos is. No because Kain is much faster than normal Kratos, and certainly the larger one, so Kain is more than likely to do 50 things before Kratos actually does anything, especially when we take time powers into consideration.

Kratos cant beat Apprentice......

Yeh and Titans can step on Gods, but we all know how that war turned out...even before the Blade of Olmypus the Gods were more than enough to deal with the Titans, size means nothing in this battle, infact Kratos would be better without his size. The Elder God is continent sized incorporeal entity that was under the control of the circle of life and death....hes like a Titan cross between hades who does not even exist on the same plane as Kain, so stop trying to compare Elder God to the GOW gods.

Show me kratos using TK, i dont remembering him having TK and Kain could teleport out of TK or turn into mist. Not everyones TK is as advanced as Kains unfortunatley.

yes it does, without his Soul Kratos' body would just be a lump of flesh, unless you can prove Kratos can exist without a soul.

Theres more of a chance Kain will pop Kratos' head than the other way around, Kratos popping Kains is impossible.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Burning thought
The Elder God is continent sized incorporeal entity that has control over the circle of life and death....hes

corrected myself

Gumachi
Not likely, Elder God was not a totally corporeal being, Kratos is. No because Kain is much faster than normal Kratos, and certainly the larger one, so Kain is more than likely to do 50 things before Kratos actually does anything, especially when we take time powers into consideration.

Kratos cant beat Apprentice......

Yeh and Titans can step on Gods, but we all know how that war turned out...even before the Blade of Olmypus the Gods were more than enough to deal with the Titans, size means nothing in this battle, infact Kratos would be better without his size. The Elder God is continent sized incorporeal entity that was under the control of the circle of life and death....hes like a Titan cross between hades who does not even exist on the same plane as Kain, so stop trying to compare Elder God to the GOW gods.

Show me kratos using TK, i dont remembering him having TK and Kain could teleport out of TK or turn into mist. Not everyones TK is as advanced as Kains unfortunatley.

yes it does, without his Soul Kratos' body would just be a lump of flesh, unless you can prove Kratos can exist without a soul.

Theres more of a chance Kain will pop Kratos' head than the other way around, Kratos popping Kains is impossible.

If Kain can pop a God's head, then Ares would have popped Zeus' head, prove he can't pop his head.

Actually he can.

I have said Titans can step on Gods. Never was trying to "compare. "

Kratos is the eqivelent of Ares, and he has the powers of Ares. Ares destroyed an entire army with TK. You can't teleport out of TKbecause he is going to be in hold. Like I said: He TKs him or simply pops his head.

"Kratos traded his soul for power" if i'm not mistaken if you rip his soul, /most likely--but I doubt it/it turns him into a mortal.

Oh, Kratos could stone Kain, or just lift him up, snap his back, and turn him on fire.

Burning thought
That statement makes no sense at all, both Ares and Zeus are Gods and whats more popping heads is all based around strength, when people say someone is going to pop someone elses head, they mean splatter it, Kratos would never do this to Kain because he is too quick.

Good, you would have been foolish to try.

No hes not got the powers of Ares, hes the God of War, he has the title thats all, other than that he is a diffrent being until you can prove he has exactley the same powers. And yes you can teleport out of TK, its a physical hold using mental force, if the opponent teleports then he is no longer excisting in the mental bonds.

Those last 2 things he would never do to Kain, Kain is far too fast and can turn to mist on a whim, he would never be able to do such a thing, and thats if Kain is not using Repel shield. Kratos could stone Kain, if he was within range, fortunaltey Kain has so many ways of escpaing.

I like how you claim things as if Kain is just going to stand back and allow Kratos to do any of this, Kain could blood shower him from the start, or use soul powers, or freeze him in time, or teleport behind him then up onto his back for an easy slash and kill. Kratos being large is going to lose him this battle.

Voyeur
I'm not getting into this debate but

"Kain could teleport out of TK"

If we're talking about telekinesis in the sense of, the power to move something by thinking about it without the application of physical force, then it is true in most cases that some one with TK can block someone elses' ability to teleport, unless the person who can teleport also has TK in which they can just cause a stale mate and both people are able to continue as normal.

This is why one TK vs another TK can not simply crush the others head with their power, because they would be able to counter it on a plane not visible to ourselves and speed would mean nothing.

tl;dr: a person with telekinesis should be able to mentally block another person from teleporting.

Burning thought
Telekinesis is simply creating physical force to hold a being, teleportation is a diffrent power alltogether, how do you propose you can block someone from pretty much disapearing into thin air with a physical grip? you cant....

Voyeur
There are different and higher levels of concentrated ESP, from psychokinesis onto lower grades in telekinesis and that is true.

Like those who can merely move objects and those with powers over others minds.

But depending on Kratos' level of TK (which btw umm I don't think he has) he'd be able to control the matter and mental ability for another to teleport, unless that person also had TK.

example: Professor Xavier can use his TK abilities to put a block on Nightcrawler using teleportation.

Teleporation also has different levels: the disassembling and reassembling of matter and particles to make the being go from one point to another. Which is easier to control with TK then the other, which is literally being able to rip through dimensions which the normal law of physics or even TK have no power over the teleporter in question.

Nightcrawler's teleporation is dimensional ripping, and Xavier TK blocks it.

But if Nightcrawler had TK himself he could just counter the block and be able to teleport as normal.

I didn't bring up the battle against Phoenix which I believe she blocks it too and that is with pure TK, unlike Xavier who has a stronger telepathy influence.

Any way those are just points and stuff. Idk about the match up, have fun. You are right though, normal telekinesis is simply being able to bring a physical manfestation from thought and apply it to objects.

Burning thought
Well that would all be determined by feats, if a character has only been shown to be able to use TK then we cannot assume he can use mind control or otherwise. TK is not power over others minds, thats a totally diffrent power altogether.

No kratos does not, ive played GOW 1 and 2 and from memory Kratos has no TK at all. Then again this is depending on how you teleport, Kain uses magic to teleport, how Nightcrawler does it may be in a more physical manner...

Yes but that block is a diffrent power altogether, he didnt use TK to issue that block, he would have used another mental power, which is seperate, for example Kain also has mind controlling, and charming powers.

ScreamPaste
Voy, I'm with BT, Proffessor X didn't use TP to block NightCrawler, he used Telepathy to get in his head and turn it off, imho.

Lol, socks disagreeing? We HAVE to be the same person.

But your argument was very well thought out, lol. But yeah, I'm not taking a side in this, just debating a point.

Voyeur
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Voy, I'm with BT, Proffessor X didn't use TP to block NightCrawler, he used Telepathy to get in his head and turn it off, imho.

Lol, socks disagreeing? We HAVE to be the same person.

But your argument was very well thought out, lol. But yeah, I'm not taking a side in this, just debating a point.

Yeah, I totally agree that it is a higher form of telekinesis that of great telepathy, I see now. I knew that before saying it but didn't think it out before typing, I debunked myself in the earlier post.

I guess I mean to say that Tele(X) can block Tele(Y) in situations.

and yes, I know, we're just socks, stop arguing with your Tyler Durden and get gimped/raped by Sheik, gender confused Marth main =P

XanatosForever
D:<

In any case, psionic powers are Win.

KingD19
Telepathy and Telekinesis are not different levels of the same power, they are two different abilities, you're talking about grouping them in psychokinetic/psionic power class.

Someone with tk can't stop someone from teleporting, since teleporting is essentially traveling through another dimension and reappearing in our dimension at another point in space. You could stop someone from flying, because they are still in the physical plane, but you can't stop a porter. However, if you're skilled enough in tp, you could shut off the portion of the brain that controls their abilities, and stop them from porting like that.

And going by game feats, Kratos would take Kain, since Kain can only mist when he's trying to go through bars. Kratos has also shown to be stronger physically, even before he became a god, and a better combatant.

Burning thought
A few false claims and no real argument there, this is not a hand to hand battle so bringing up Kratos winning because he is much stronger physically doesnt help him.

Gumachi
That statement makes no sense at all, both Ares and Zeus are Gods and whats more popping heads is all based around strength, when people say someone is going to pop someone elses head, they mean splatter it, Kratos would never do this to Kain because he is too quick.

Good, you would have been foolish to try.

No hes not got the powers of Ares, hes the God of War, he has the title thats all, other than that he is a diffrent being until you can prove he has exactley the same powers. And yes you can teleport out of TK, its a physical hold using mental force, if the opponent teleports then he is no longer excisting in the mental bonds.

Those last 2 things he would never do to Kain, Kain is far too fast and can turn to mist on a whim, he would never be able to do such a thing, and thats if Kain is not using Repel shield. Kratos could stone Kain, if he was within range, fortunaltey Kain has so many ways of escpaing.

I like how you claim things as if Kain is just going to stand back and allow Kratos to do any of this, Kain could blood shower him from the start, or use soul powers, or freeze him in time, or teleport behind him then up onto his back for an easy slash and kill. Kratos being large is going to lose him this battle.

You said Kain could pop Kratos head, but Ares wanted Zeus dead, if he wanted him dead, he would have popped Zeus' head. Being "quick" has nonething to do with the fact he can pop is head from anywhere, did you even SEE the cutscene in God of War?

"Foolish" Funny, foolish shit you bring up.

Athena: "Do not forget that I have made you a God. "

Kratos reveived the throne of Ares, Gaia tells him how he became the God of War, don't tell me what he does and doesn't have. Prove Kain could pop his head.

Sadily, Kratos is going to be big, and we ALL know the range of that. Kratos, uses Poseidon's Rage or Hades' Souls.

Hyprocrite. Kratos pops his head, he won't be fast enough to do that, and he couldn't just "bloodshower" a deity like Elder God. Kratos being large, has larger attacks, he would just step on Kain. Oh, and he would be able to stop time. He could light Kain on fire, hell like I said, he pops his head, and no, Kain wouldn't be fast enough to react. I have saw blood shower. Bloodshower, isn't fast as popping someone's head. Kratos lifts him up with his TK, he can't move, and he pops his head. And he also has "Godly Power" because he knocked down a building in 1 punch. And prove he could draw blood from someone as big as Kratos.

If Kratos didn't have the "powers" of Ares, he would just be a large mortal that could take more damage than a demi-god. Also, he was more powerful than Ares.

Gumachi
A few false claims and no real argument there, this is not a hand to hand battle so bringing up Kratos winning because he is much stronger physically doesnt help him.

He crushes the bug.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Gumachi
You said Kain could pop Kratos head, but Ares wanted Zeus dead, if he wanted him dead, he would have popped Zeus' head. Being "quick" has nonething to do with the fact he can pop is head from anywhere, did you even SEE the cutscene in God of War?

"Foolish" Funny, foolish shit you bring up.

Athena: "Do not forget that I have made you a God. "

Kratos reveived the throne of Ares, Gaia tells him how he became the God of War, don't tell me what he does and doesn't have. Prove Kain could pop his head.

Sadily, Kratos is going to be big, and we ALL know the range of that. Kratos, uses Poseidon's Rage or Hades' Souls.

Hyprocrite. Kratos pops his head, he won't be fast enough to do that, and he couldn't just "bloodshower" a deity like Elder God. Kratos being large, has larger attacks, he would just step on Kain. Oh, and he would be able to stop time. He could light Kain on fire, hell like I said, he pops his head, and no, Kain wouldn't be fast enough to react. I have saw blood shower. Bloodshower, isn't fast as popping someone's head. Kratos lifts him up with his TK, he can't move, and he pops his head. And he also has "Godly Power" because he knocked down a building in 1 punch. And prove he could draw blood from someone as big as Kratos.

If Kratos didn't have the "powers" of Ares, he would just be a large mortal that could take more damage than a demi-god. Also, he was more powerful than Ares.

Yeh after Kain gains Kratos' powers and strength by drinking his blood, he will walk over to the dieing body and rip it in half. Ive seen all the cutscenes, although I certainly dont remember Kratos popping anyones head from range..show me....

Hot air

yeh, Kratos is now a God...so? that doesnt give him all of Ares powers.

Dont tell you what he doesnt have? obviously you are in error because theres no feat of him doing the same things as Ares, now admit youve been foolish and concede or admit your now just trolling and have no backing for claiming he has the same powers as Ares.

Once again, your listing things randomly, anyone can list powers...actually debate...

erm no, how was I a hypocrite? Blood shower and Kratos is doomed, end of story, one slash of the reaver and Kratos is doomed, one blast of incapcaite time bolt and Kratos is doomed, Kain is too fast for any of Kratos' powers.

No.....your confusing titles with actual power as always...simply having the title of God of War doesnt give you all of the older Gods powers, if you are claiming this, then back it up with proof.

Gumachi
Yeh after Kain gains Kratos' powers and strength by drinking his blood, he will walk over to the dieing body and rip it in half. Ive seen all the cutscenes, although I certainly dont remember Kratos popping anyones head from range..show me....

Hot air

yeh, Kratos is now a God...so? that doesnt give him all of Ares powers.

Dont tell you what he doesnt have? obviously you are in error because theres no feat of him doing the same things as Ares, now admit youve been foolish and concede or admit your now just trolling and have no backing for claiming he has the same powers as Ares.

Once again, your listing things randomly, anyone can list powers...actually debate...

erm no, how was I a hypocrite? Blood shower and Kratos is doomed, end of story, one slash of the reaver and Kratos is doomed, one blast of incapcaite time bolt and Kratos is doomed, Kain is too fast for any of Kratos' powers.

No.....your confusing titles with actual power as always...simply having the title of God of War doesnt give you all of the older Gods powers, if you are claiming this, then back it up with proof.

Didn't I say he was the eqvilentof Ares? Hmmm, taking his powers? That would be cool.

"You don't have the powers of a God anymore. " "You do not have enough godly power. " "You no longer possess the powers of a god. "

He has the same powers of Ares. I didn't you see saying this in the God Kratos vs The Apprentice thread.

Since when was Hades' Souls random?

Half of the stuff I said in Dante vs Zeus thread, the things your sayingHe can't stop the range of Posidon's Rage, I can even show you a video. Prove one slash he's done, prove he could bloodshot someone as durable as Kratos, PROVE ONE SHOT OF TIME BOLT HE'S DONE. One shot of The Blade of Olympus, Kain is dead. Infact, he would just hold him with TK, and throw a spear at him. Even if Kain stops time, Kratos disables it with his amulet. Can he move while his bloodshower is done? If so, he teleports behind and steps on him. He could just hold him with Poseidon's Rage and step on him. Or use Zeus' Bolt against him. Or cuts him in half with Artemis Blade.

Like I said: If Kratos doesn't have the power of the God of War, he's simply a mortal who can turn large.

Burning thought
Didn't I say he was the eqvilentof Ares? Hmmm, taking his powers? That would be cool.

"You don't have the powers of a God anymore. " "You do not have enough godly power. " "You no longer possess the powers of a god. "

He has the same powers of Ares. I didn't you see saying this in the God Kratos vs The Apprentice thread.

Since when was Hades' Souls random?

Half of the stuff I said in Dante vs Zeus thread, the things your sayingHe can't stop the range of Posidon's Rage, I can even show you a video. Prove one slash he's done, prove he could bloodshot someone as durable as Kratos, PROVE ONE SHOT OF TIME BOLT HE'S DONE. One shot of The Blade of Olympus, Kain is dead. Infact, he would just hold him with TK, and throw a spear at him. Even if Kain stops time, Kratos disables it with his amulet. Can he move while his bloodshower is done? If so, he teleports behind and steps on him. He could just hold him with Poseidon's Rage and step on him. Or use Zeus' Bolt against him. Or cuts him in half with Artemis Blade.

Like I said: If Kratos doesn't have the power of the God of War, he's simply a mortal who can turn large.

yeh his own powers....so?

hes never had the same powers as Ares, either back this up or ill report you for spamming the same thing over and over again.

No your action of listing powers may as well be random, its not useful.

because one slash is enough to take a soul, as Kain says. You would first have to prove durability is even a factor, thats like saying prove poseidons rage can harm vampires, its irrelvent. I dont have to prove timebolts effectiveness until I see kratos resisting time attacks, which hes not smile disables it? wtf.....thats a ridiculous thing to say, first ive never seen his amulet disabling any time powers and furthermore, hows he going to disable anything if hes frozen/slowed anyway... Your just stating powers randomly....

Hes got his own power, he is the God of War, simple thing is, Ares is no longer the God of war, Ares powers as the God of war are irrelvent.

Gumachi
yeh his own powers....so?

hes never had the same powers as Ares, either back this up or ill report you for spamming the same thing over and over again.

No your action of listing powers may as well be random, its not useful.

because one slash is enough to take a soul, as Kain says. You would first have to prove durability is even a factor, thats like saying prove poseidons rage can harm vampires, its irrelvent. I dont have to prove timebolts effectiveness until I see kratos resisting time attacks, which hes not smile disables it? wtf.....thats a ridiculous thing to say, first ive never seen his amulet disabling any time powers and furthermore, hows he going to disable anything if hes frozen/slowed anyway... Your just stating powers randomly....

Hes got his own power, he is the God of War, simple thing is, Ares is no longer the God of war, Ares powers as the God of war are irrelvent.

"You no longer have the power of a God. "

Dumbfvck, how am I spamming? I could report you for trolling.

These powers were seen.

If Kain slows time, and Kratos stops time, BOTH time lines will get disabled, DUH. Lighting can harm Vampires, PROVE HE CAN BLOODSHOWER HIM, PROVE HE RIPS HIS SOUL OUT IN 1 SLASH, FANBOY. Kratos pops his head, end of story, Kain loses, Kratos wins.

No **** no.

Burning thought
that quote means nothing.....

your constantly stating things overand over without an argument behind it.

Kratos cannot slow or stop time. now your just spamming again.....

Gumachi
Funny, because Theseus said: "You do not have the powers of a God." Want a vid?

I am NOT, going to beg you to believe me. Kratos>Kain. Everyone has said it. And your the only onedefending Kain. You didn't say ANY of this in the God Kratos vs The Apprentice thread.

Funny, because in God of War II, he was slowing down time.

Burning thought
Theseus is falliable, furthermore, him saying that does not prove Kratos ever had Ares powers.....

Ime often the only one defending Kain, and ime usually the only one standing victorious at the end of the debate until any opposition merely become trolls, I can shut down anyone who tries to debate this topic.

Any of what? what would I have said? Apprentice kills kratos as quickly as he does Kain.

yeh when a special level specific item was in his area....those items are not in this matchup.

Gumachi
Kratos pops Apprentice head. Even TGE admitted he could kill Apprentice.

Who gives a damn? Excuses execues. "You do not have the power of a God. " which means he didn't have the power of Ares. You don't have the power of a God, it was I who made you a God, and the throne of Ares.

Burning thought
TGE cant debate thats why and likely only said Kratos could beat Apprentice because he is a fan of Kratos, Kratos would be blasted apart by the Apprentice lol....

No it doesnt mean that...not at all......it means exactley what it says it does, he did not have the power of a God.....

Gumachi
Infact, EVERYONEsaid Kratos wins.

Dumb ****, didn't I just tell you? Want a vid or something? They even said he had the power of a God. Don't tell me what he didn't or did happen, when the people in the video game said it themselves.

Burning thought
They never mentioned Ares, they mentioned the power of a God go and play the games before you blunder around saying whatever fanboyish nonsense youve got in your skull. Theres more than one God, go and play God of War 2, then you can go around talking crap, at least then youll be "trying" to refer to a game youve played, rather than simply blurting rubbish out of your @ss.

Kratos was the God of war, he is no longer the God of war....so....he no longer has the power of a God....because he is no longer a God...its nothing to do with Ares...go and play the damn games before goofing about on these forums.

Gumachi
That's why I put "GOD KRATOS" ****ing ****, pay attention.

He had the powers of Ares, it's been proven. So, I am right your wrong, *****. Powers of a God is referring to Ares. Fanboy? Kain fanboy. I am hardly even a fanboy, I thought a fanboy, was someone who said THAT person wins without debating? "There's more than one god" meaning?

Burning thought
And your not debating, your stating things over and over again, thats trolling, and ill not feed trolls, thus you are reported and ill leave it at that until you actually provide an argument.

Gumachi
I was debating. Your the one who caused "this". Everytime something goes on, you run and report.

KingD19
Even without his godly abilities, which he lost at the hand of the God Sword and Zeus, Kratos was still powerful enough to kill Zeus, the head honcho and the apparently most powerful of all of the gods. If it weren't for Athena, Zeus would be no more.

In a straight up fight, Kratos would win, and I doubt Kain can suck his blood when he's taken all this damage and not bled, plus all of Kratos' abilities and his rage mode make him too much for Kain, simply too much.

Burning thought
He beat Zeus through cowering before him and tricking him into believing he was simply going to lay down and die....Zeus would have destroyed him otherwise.

What do you call a straight up fight? if you mean physically then I agree, Kain is no match physically for Kratos, but Kain never would fight this battle fairly, he would use his numerous spells to destroy Kratos and after drinking Kratos' blood, THEN he would gain kratos' powers, making Kain godly powerful beyond Kratos.

KingD19
To get to that point you had to slam huge stone pillars on Zeus' head, the whole fight Kratos was pwning him, remember? He only did that because Kratos is a vengeful, cunning, and conniving person. Kain has numerous spells true, but so does Kratos. And in terms of power and things shown that I can remember, Kratos spells are on a different magnitude.

Burning thought
True but thats not a fair comparison, Zeus battled fairly against kratos when he could have fought unfairly by staying enormous sized throughout the battle, Zeus didnt have to be small did he.

Yes they are, a very low magnitude, Kratos has spells such as causing small Earthquakes in the area, creating orbs of lightning at his position, infact his actual magic is very very weak after losing his powers of a God. Infact he has very few at all if we take into account the head of Euryale is not really a spell and neither is Typhons bane in reality. Kain has a very wide range of spells that would almost always destroy or diminish Kratos quite quickly and easily. And Kratos' durability is not infnite, he can indeed bleed as shown when the blade of Olmypus sliced him through, although he is harmed by more than that.

The Grey Fox
Kain's skills and abilities far surpass Link's, he obviously wins. It's not even a fight.

Burning thought
Other thread dude stick out tongue

Gumachi
Well, technially, Zeus had his powers drained. So he had to be in that size.

Burning thought
I dont remember that, when was Zeus drained?

Gumachi
Sorry. I really wouldn't call it "drained"but Zeus was brought down to human-size, but he went back to giant size.

9V9soeN_T7s&feature=related @2:19

I admit Kain does beat "mortal" Kratos no expression

Burning thought
It was just gameplay, Zeus had no real reason to have to shrink, its part of the battle, otherwise he couldnt have grown to full size again. Its just part of the battle.

There is no mortal kratos, theres either God Kratos, or Demi God Kratos

Gumachi
Kratos was called mortal throughout all of God of War and demigods=mortals.

KingD19
Technically, a demi-god is the child of a god and human union. That usually gives them endurance and strength far beyond that of normal humans, and sometimes they get unique abilities, but until they attain full god hood, or gain immortality/invulnerability by some other method, they are still human.

Gumachi
Even Hercules wasn't a immortal, he only became immortal, because Zeus stuck Hera's *** in his mouth laughing out loud

Burning thought
Demi-Gods are thus only "half" mortal, constantly calling him a mortal isnt exactley fair play when hes only half, you should call him by his real status as "demi-god". Otherwise we can call Dante mortal, or a human...

Gumachi
Hmm, I see what you mean. But the fact is, they are calling him a mortal, perhaps "mortal" means different in the God of War universe? Dante isn't nor has been proven to be mortal. I would say it like this: Kratos is a mortal, but he isn't much of a human as Lady is in DMC. But I guess I see what you mean then. He still has the feats of a human, Dante on the other hand just has a human's soul.

Burning thought
feats of a human? his feats are incredible especially in some areas......

KingD19
Actually, I think what they meant by calling him mortal, was just that. However hard it was to kill him, he was able to die, and he would age, and get old and all that crap. So, while he is only half human, he is still mortal, because he has no god hood. Same thing with Hercules and the other demi-gods. But he is the single most bad ass demi god ever.

Burning thought
Well he is more powerful than those he has faced including perseus and Theseus

KingD19
NO doubt about that, he is the most bad ass person in the GOW universe, and probably several other universes as well.

Burning thought
But Kain will still bite hard into his phallus and drink deeply, gaining the power of all the Olmypion Gods, power enough to challenge even Sephiroth himself.

KingD19
He's got to get him weak enough first.

Demonic Phoenix
But Kain will still bite hard into his phallus and drink deeply, gaining the power of all the Olmypion Gods, power enough to challenge even Sephiroth himself.

Why Kain would want to bite onto a phallus, is beyond me.

Kratos himself would give Kain a run for his money. I'd say that the blade of olympus is pretty much = the complete soul reaver.

Add the powers that Kratos had as a god...Kain would spend the rest of his life as a unicellular parasite to put it nicely.

Burning thought
As i said before, Blood shower, slash of the reaver etc etc, quite easily destroy Kratos in many ways, Kratos can do nothing to Kain thats for sure. Most things would not be quick enough to even hit him.

Demonic Phoenix
Through that reasoning, any of Kratos' spells and Blade of Chaos strikes could kill Kain. The Lighning Bolts he throws in GoW could kill Kain no expression. Kain has never demonstrated the ability to kill a god, he could only subdue that parasite, and that thing has a god complex.

What was your point again?

Gumachi
Maybe Kratos kills Kain? I'm confused again lol.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Through that reasoning, any of Kratos' spells and Blade of Chaos strikes could kill Kain. The Lighning Bolts he throws in GoW could kill Kain no expression. Kain has never demonstrated the ability to kill a god, he could only subdue that parasite, and that thing has a god complex.

What was your point again?

erm no not really....as i said Kain is too fast for any power of kratos to kill him...on the other hand, Kain could indeed destroy Kratos with his own powers. Kain would just blast out his soul, or drain it through the reaver, or use the "blood shower" spell among many other things.

Demonic Phoenix
Yes, because, as we all know, Kain is so good at blasting or draining the souls of gods. He couldn't even cause any permanent damage to The Elder god, and like I said, that thing had a god complex.

Kain's speed is moot in this fight, Kratos has bested opponents much faster than vampires erm

KingD19
Kratos doesn't have a soul, he gave it to Ares. And you're saying Kain can dodge lightning and electricity? And he can dodge an earthquake? And he can dodge an army of undead spirits? And you're forgetting that each time Kain has done this to a powerful enemy, he has to beat them first.

Gumachi
Kain could also be hurt when he turns into mist.

Demonic Phoenix
Kain could also be hurt when he turns into mist.

More like Kain cannot be hurt, nor hurt someone while in mist form stick out tongue

Originally posted by KingD19
Kratos doesn't have a soul, he gave it to Ares. And you're saying Kain can dodge lightning and electricity? And he can dodge an earthquake? And he can dodge an army of undead spirits? And you're forgetting that each time Kain has done this to a powerful enemy, he has to beat them first.

Not quite, he sold it in a sense erm, all that means is that he is forever bound to serve him...that basically got overruled when Kratos killed his family.

Gumachi
In Blood Omen you can get hit while in mist form. And it's not like Kratos couldn't slow time or just evade and dodge it. I thought he could go inside your body? Kratos could drain the powers of Kain.

"Sold his soul for power. " erm

Gumachi

Nah. I doubt he could bloodshower the Gods as he couldn't bloodshower Elder God. Ares could pop his head, Zeus could banish him to Tartarus/kill him 1 thrust of the blade, and Hades could rip out his soul. Kratos also could drain Kain's powers. I would say Kratos could kill Kain as a human, but nah, that would make me a hyprocrite.

So Seph is better than Kain big grin?

Demonic Phoenix
In Blood Omen you can get hit while in mist form. And it's not like Kratos couldn't slow time or just evade and dodge it. I thought he could go inside your body?

Can't get hit in Defiance in mist form, in fact he doesn't even use it while fighting iirc, I'm going by his most recent incarnation/appearance. Who'd go inside whom?

When you sell your soul, you don't give up your soul literally, you are just forever bound to serve, dead or alive. Either way, since he killed Ares, that point becomes moot erm.

Gumachi
I thought Kain could go inside Kratos? Did I tell you that Kratos could drain Kain's power from The Blade of Olympus.

Demonic Phoenix
If you mean possess, then no, possessing someone like godly Kratos would be fruitless.

And I don't get what you mean, all I get is the drain part. Could you elaborate?

Gumachi
Remember when Kratos "gave" up his godly power? Maybe he could drain Kain's power.

Demonic Phoenix
Hmm, well, they are different. Kratos willingly gave up his power, taking it away wouldn't be willing on Kain's part, unless he's completely retarded, which he is not...so I don't know if the Blade can drain in that sense.

And did you mean possession when you said that Kain could go inside Kratos?

Burning thought
And did you mean possession when you said that Kain could go inside Kratos?

I think he may have meant going inside Kratos while in mist form.

Although Possession may be useful too.

Nah. I doubt he could bloodshower the Gods as he couldn't bloodshower Elder God. Ares could pop his head, Zeus could banish him to Tartarus/kill him 1 thrust of the blade, and Hades could rip out his soul. Kratos also could drain Kain's powers. I would say Kratos could kill Kain as a human, but nah, that would make me a hyprocrite.

So Seph is better than Kain big grin?

As I said, Elder God is beyond the GOW gods and is incpororeal. Nah, Zeus? he would never get that banishing wave off before Kain sticks him with the sword. Hades can only rip souls when he sticks all his chain things into you.

I was mocking AND joking wink

In Blood Omen you can get hit while in mist form. And it's not like Kratos couldn't slow time or just evade and dodge it. I thought he could go inside your body? Kratos could drain the powers of Kain.

No in Blood omen 2 its not a real mist form, in gameplay you could technically be hit. But this isnt Blood omen 2 Kain, all other mist powers including the latest one makes Kain into mist, not physical. And Kratos cannot manipulate time without a statue nearby, and the OP did not give him one.

I dont remember him actually losing his soul, can you find the evidence for this? Kain in the form of mist would escape lightning and electricity, he can also teleport. Earthquake? he wouldnt need to dodge an Earthquake, it woulndnt do anything to him. Undead spirits? yes he could, almost anyone can escape them because their not too quick also tbh your obvioulsy not thinking, Kain has a sword in his hand that devourours spirits, one swing and their history.

Yes, because, as we all know, Kain is so good at blasting or draining the souls of gods. He couldn't even cause any permanent damage to The Elder god, and like I said, that thing had a god complex.

Kain's speed is moot in this fight, Kratos has bested opponents much faster than vampires erm

The Elder God is beyond the beings in God of War universe on many levels, one of them being that it would be logically immune to almost anything Kain uses since it does not excist corporeally, so it was only wounded by the reaver, a plot device weapon which is the only thing that can kill it.

Vampires? maybe....Kain? no....hes never faced anyone as fast as Kain.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Kain's skills and abilities far surpass Link's, he obviously wins. It's not even a fight.
WTF?
o_O

Anyway, God Kratos kills Kain.
End of story.

Burning thought
Yeh, Kain dies even though hes already dead...good one....although the fact you think Kratos can hit Kain is funnier still.

Gumachi
When Kain said "he couldn't die" he could have been simply talking about dying of old age. Besides, being immortal means you can't die of old age. Alucard got his head his head chopped off, but he still was vurnerable to death.

As for Kain being fast, I have played LoK, and Kain is not all that fast. Kratos is faster imo. Kain from what I remember is kinda slow. Kratos fought with Zeus with was(most likely)faster than Kain.

Gumachi
I think he may have meant going inside Kratos while in mist form.

Although Possession may be useful too.

As I said, Elder God is beyond the GOW gods and is incpororeal. Nah, Zeus? he would never get that banishing wave off before Kain sticks him with the sword. Hades can only rip souls when he sticks all his chain things into you.

I was mocking AND joking wink

No in Blood omen 2 its not a real mist form, in gameplay you could technically be hit. But this isnt Blood omen 2 Kain, all other mist powers including the latest one makes Kain into mist, not physical. And Kratos cannot manipulate time without a statue nearby, and the OP did not give him one.

I dont remember him actually losing his soul, can you find the evidence for this? Kain in the form of mist would escape lightning and electricity, he can also teleport. Earthquake? he wouldnt need to dodge an Earthquake, it woulndnt do anything to him. Undead spirits? yes he could, almost anyone can escape them because their not too quick also tbh your obvioulsy not thinking, Kain has a sword in his hand that devourours spirits, one swing and their history.

The Elder God is beyond the beings in God of War universe on many levels, one of them being that it would be logically immune to almost anything Kain uses since it does not excist corporeally, so it was only wounded by the reaver, a plot device weapon which is the only thing that can kill it.

Yeah, I did.

He can be afar. Meaning he would never stick Kain? big grin it's nearly impossible to dodge them unless you can stop time. Even Ares himself can't stop them.

Can't I say the same for the Gods?

Burning thought
When Kain said "he couldn't die" he could have been simply talking about dying of old age. Besides, being immortal means you can't die of old age. Alucard got his head his head chopped off, but he still was vurnerable to death.

As for Kain being fast, I have played LoK, and Kain is not all that fast. Kratos is faster imo. Kain from what I remember is kinda slow. Kratos fought with Zeus with was(most likely)faster than Kain.

No Kain shows he cant die when his heart is ripped out and he is fine later on, also the whole game is based around the fact Kain cannot die, not just Kain saying so but most beings say so, the only reason its ever said Raziel can kill kain, is because thats whats stated to be able to kill him, but this was later debunked.

Zeus has no feats of being faster than Kain, and Kains normal speed is greater than Kratos', the thing is Kain can use teleport and mist to escape any and all attacks used by Kratos, and can use dimentional teleport from the reaver, to move extremely quickly where he wants.

Gumachi
Doesn't mean he CAN'T die, he was knocked out cold. And Raziel could have killed him.

Oh, yeah, forgot about that big grin play God of War II, then play LoK, then we'll see who's faster.

Burning thought
Well since he is already dead and he has had his physical life force and his spiritual life force ripped out of him and has ran around as if nothing had happened perhaps minutes later, yes thats pretty much saying he cannot die. He can be destroyed...if thats what you mean, at least in a Game VS debate, because his ability not to die at all is not allowed on the forums anymore.

Gumachi
I think he could die, but your probably right.

Burning thought
Also just note, using Water on Kain becuase you think its his weakness would be a stupid idea, especially in his latest form but it would be foolish to do so even before then.

Gumachi
Water to Kain is like acid to humans.

Burning thought
yeh and it took 10k years to do the damage it did to Raziel. Which was insubstantial, infact Raziel felt like he was burning in the water for eternity. So obviously if it is like acid is to humans, Vampires in Nosgoth are ridiculously godly resilent. If you tossed a human into a mealstrom of acid they would be nothing but fat and jelley in minutes. If that

Gumachi
It still hurts him and is one of his weaknesses. It could probably burn his flesh off.

Burning thought
yeh given about 20,000 years.....and thats before he regained the souls of his sons.

Calling it a weakness is like calling paper a humans weakness because you can get a paper cut....

Demonic Phoenix

The Elder God isn't even a god, just a powerful parasite. Indeed, it also means that Kain doesn't have anything powerful enough to affect beings on the level of the Elder God and the gods of Olympus.

Zeus has demonstrated lightning fast speed, or at least a level of speed close enough. Kratos was able to keep up with Zeus. Kain isn't that fast, not unless he's in bat form, and even then he might not be that fast.

Burning thought
isnt a God? both Kain and the Elder God are gods, God is a title...thus they are Gods by their own fiction, their not Olmypions no....

have anything powerful enough? both Titans and Olmypions have been shown to be vulerable to soul powers which Kain posseses, they also do not have any shown resistance to Kains magic, Kain could use as I said, blood shower, time bolts etc to stop anything in GOW, especially Kratos who is imo one of the lesser beings among the Gods. And you goofed by saying Kain has nothing powerful enough to affect beings of the Elder Gods power, becaue he has the reaver, which does indeed defeat the Elder God

Show me Zeus' lighting fast speed please.

Demonic Phoenix
Kain isn't a god, not by definition. I was saying that nothing else but the reaver can affect the elder god, and if he is as you say, a god, it makes sense that only the reaver can affect Kratos. Kratos as a human brought down Zeus using the blade. If he gains his godly power back, and gets to keep the blade (even if it loses Kratos' power, it still is formidable)

They have no shown resistance to something like the blood shower since it hasn't been used on them What the f**k?, that's like saying Kain has no resistance to Typhon's bane.

Watch a fight against him, specifically when he zips around the arena with that dash of his. I don't think I need to provide a link, if you have played GoWII
And Kain's speed?

Burning thought
yes he is, he is deified, thus he is a God, same with the Elder God, he is worshiped as one. As I said, God is a title, if the Gods of Olmypus have shown on feats for the strange resistancce and durability your randomly giving them against any of Kains powers then their title as Gods means nothing.

Typhons bane is a mostly physical assault in the form of wind, so we can determine Kains resistance to it by that.....

I dont need to watch it ,i can play it like ive done many times, hes not the speed of lightning lol....

Kain:

KEQVULC9PwA

5:25

far far faster than anything Kratos has done. He moves about 4+ meters in a split second. He can also teleport and mist as stated to escape things Kratos himself could not.

KingD19
True that's speed, but that would more be considered as him using his strength to push Raziel against the wall.

Burning thought
Well its the speed feat ime interested in, moving 4+ meters in a blink of an eye is too quick for Kratos, then take into account Kain could be instantly moving from physical form into mist at will, teleporting and we will have Kratos pretty much dumfounded. He cant keep up with Kain, and if this is the biggest kratos, the enormous one...then he wouldnt even realise where Kain is half the time...

Gumachi
isnt a God? both Kain and the Elder God are gods, God is a title...thus they are Gods by their own fiction, their not Olmypions no....

have anything powerful enough? both Titans and Olmypions have been shown to be vulerable to soul powers which Kain posseses, they also do not have any shown resistance to Kains magic, Kain could use as I said, blood shower, time bolts etc to stop anything in GOW, especially Kratos who is imo one of the lesser beings among the Gods. And you goofed by saying Kain has nothing powerful enough to affect beings of the Elder Gods power, becaue he has the reaver, which does indeed defeat the Elder God

Show me Zeus' lighting fast speed please.

Kain=Demigod. You was tossing around titles in the Kain vs Dante thread. There just false gods, God=title like you said, if your calling Kain a god, it is no different than me calling Mundus a god.

Just because he bloodshowers beings in LoK, doesn't mean he can just bloodshower the Gods in God of War.

As long as the Soul Reaver is divine or is a "god's weapon"then I think he could kill the Gods. I mean, Ares was killed with a sword with no magic.

Gumachi
yeh given about 20,000 years.....and thats before he regained the souls of his sons.

Calling it a weakness is like calling paper a humans weakness because you can get a paper cut....

You was Raziel, I was talking about Kain not Raziel.

Who said it's weak to humans? Since when could paper cuts kill humans?

Burning thought
Both are Vampires, Raziel is just a weaker one.

Youve never heard of a paper cut? lol.....

Gumachi
Of course silly lol. And as for your "teleportation" statement have you forgotten Ares can teleport? Unless, he can run around circles and attack him like teleportation. Or unless he will be teleporting ALL OVER the place.

So if Kratos uses windon mist, what will happen?

So do you think Kain's Vampire Powers are better than the Godsgodly power?

Burning thought
Yeh Ares can teleport, but the thing is, Ares doesnt have many long range attacks, wheras most of Kians are very powerful and overpowered long range attacks.

Nothing most likely, kain has enough control over it to keep it together when passing through things, the most it would do is end up helping Kain because Kratos wont know where the mist will come back together, giving Kain the element of surprise.

Kains powers are far greater than the Gods in GOW, first of all most of them have few feats but Kain can do what hades does from range, he can do more than the others through his powers and can call lightning on all foes at once in the area, Zeus seems ot have to target one at a time. All of Kains powers are incredible.

Gumachi
He has Hades' Souls and can release fire.

But he could end up anywhere. And could you show me this mist? I wanna see what it's like. And wind in a way is like mist.

But Ares has shown awesome ability of his power, and not even Kain has shown to do that. Think it's possible Kain hasn't unlocked "some" powers?

"While the full extent of his godly abilities are unknown, Ares as a god was immortal but could be killed by either the power of Pandora's Box or the Blade of Olympus. He was able to kill the Barbarians with ease by clapping his hands together, causing the men to burst into flames, be lifted into the air, snapped in half, as well as other brutal methods. He also had the ability to reclaim the Blades of Chaos and control them by means of telekinesis, while tormenting Kratos' mind. Ares also had the power of teleportation, launching fireballs, and the ability to materialize various weapons such as a gigantic war hammer, a fiery axe, and a fiery sword. This power, as well having six blade-like protrusions appear out from his back, made Ares an incredibly formidable foe. " And about killing Kain, so his sprit leaves his body? You do know if you die this actually happens, right?

http://godofwar.wikia.com/wiki/Ares

Burning thought
He has Hades' Souls and can release fire.

But he could end up anywhere. And could you show me this mist? I wanna see what it's like. And wind in a way is like mist.

But Ares has shown awesome ability of his power, and not even Kain has shown to do that. Think it's possible Kain hasn't unlocked "some" powers?

"While the full extent of his godly abilities are unknown, Ares as a god was immortal but could be killed by either the power of Pandora's Box or the Blade of Olympus. He was able to kill the Barbarians with ease by clapping his hands together, causing the men to burst into flames, be lifted into the air, snapped in half, as well as other brutal methods. He also had the ability to reclaim the Blades of Chaos and control them by means of telekinesis, while tormenting Kratos' mind. Ares also had the power of teleportation, launching fireballs, and the ability to materialize various weapons such as a gigantic war hammer, a fiery axe, and a fiery sword. This power, as well having six blade-like protrusions appear out from his back, made Ares an incredibly formidable foe. " And about killing Kain, so his sprit leaves his body? You do know if you die this actually happens, right?

http://godofwar.wikia.com/wiki/Ares

Thats Kratos your talking about who has Hades souls, Ares never has it from what i remember.

7LTpwokoywE

mist form, he does it often throughout the video.

So? why did you just llist Ares abilities....Kain hasnt killed barbarian hordes with TK but he would do so with diffrent abilities such as Lightning call and Blood shower.

You would have to actually destroy Kains body into nothingness for him to be defeated by any literal sense in these forums.

Gumachi
f7vxW8f6t6U&feature=related@2:46

Are his powers unlimited?

He could kill 1000s of Barbarians without getting torn apart with Lighting Call/Bloodshower? And what is this lighting call? Is it like a rainstorm, but the rain=lighting? Aresalso took Krato's abilities.

So, Kratos would have to have holy light energy to destroy him?

Gumachi
Yeh, Kain dies even though hes already dead...good one....although the fact you think Kratos can hit Kain is funnier still.

Kratos kills beings who are already dead.

Burning thought
Indeed

And yes lightning call is like a rainstorm only with lightning, see:

http://www.dark-chronicle.co.uk/bo1/spells.php

Kratos would have to hit Kain with something powerful enough to turn him to dust, thing is nothing Kratos possesses could likely hit Kain, he is too quick and his teleportation is a bugger. Also this is unprotected Kain, your forgetting Kain has his repel shield.

Kratos kills beings who are already dead.

Not really, he prob just destroys them, you cant kill someone who is already dead.

Gumachi
Indeed to what?

So, could he do that to the Barbarians? And since your bringing out Lighting Storm, Kratos has Posidon's Rage. Which is exactly like a lighting storm. And since your bringing out Repel Sheild, Kratos has the Golden Fleece, which he could reflect most of Kain's attacks. Hades' Souls could attack him no matter how fast he is, Kratos throwing Zeus' Bolt is as Kain, Posidon's Rage he couldn't escape the AoE effect, unless he turns to mistor go to a safe distance.

Point being? Regardless, being UNDEAD is being UNDEAD.

Burning thought
unlmited power

Poseidons rage is in a very close knit ring around kratos, perhaps only a few meters around him, its not that powerful tbh and doesnt blast enemies to bits, infact even the weaker enemies it just lifts up and electrocutes. The Golden fleece could prob reflect only one of Kains attacks, and thats energy bolt....

Almost all of Kratos powers are very close ranged, poseidons rage, cronos rage and hades souls would be destroyed by Kain in one slash of his soul devouring sword. The lighting wouldnt be much of a threat either, it was never a powerful bolt that Kratos threw.

Gumachi
Where does it say he has unlimited power? Or was it atleast proven?

It allows him to not only block enemy attacks, but also deflect enemy projectiles and throw them back at his attackers. He can also stop Eurayle's ability if trying to stone him. And Kratos also has Sun Shield.

Since when you could devour lighting? Since when could he could devour 100sof souls at once? And he has to get Kratos weak to bloodshower him , didn't you say Kratos was a demigod? So how can he bloodshower a demigod? And does lighting have effect on Kain? Or does it just stun him and that's it?

Also, you have forgotton about Rage of The Gods/Titans. And his abilities in CoO. And he can also stone Kain and how good is this regen. of his? Kratos also has a spear and he could make Kain explode with it.

Efreet: "In God of War: Chains of Olympus, the Persian King apparently has the ability to summon the Efreet. This makes sense being that both are from the land of Persia/Arabia. Kratos however then gains the power after defeating the king at Attica. When used, it unleashes the fire spirit which attacks all surrounding enemies. It can also be leveled up, to increase the damage it does, and to receive new abilities. "

http://godofwar.wikia.com/wiki/Efreet

Light of Dawn: "The Light of Dawn is a special power that Kratos gets in God of War: Chains of Olympus, after obtaining Primordial Fire within the Caves of Olympus. It allows Kratos to summon orbs of bright light and hurl them at his enemies. You can then level it up to increase the damage of the orbs, and to gain new abilities. "

http://godofwar.wikia.com/wiki/Light_of_Dawn

Charon's Wraith: "When Kratos battles Charon, the ferryman has the ability to blast green, ravenous flames at the Spartan warrior, via the golden mask he wears. After Kratos defeats Charon, he takes the mask. With it, Kratos can blast the clouds of ravenous flames at his enemies, which do relentless damage for a brief period of time, and can also spread to any other enemies nearby. You can then level up this power to increase the damage it does, and to be able to cast multiple blasts of flames at a time. "

http://godofwar.wikia.com/wiki/Charon%27s_Wrath

Zeus' Gaunlet: "This Gauntlet of Zeus was a gigantic gauntlet forged by Hepheastus, and used by Zeus to chain the mighty Titans in the depths of Tartarus. It was given to the Jailer of Tartarus to protect, and only he had the key to the Temple of Zeus.

Kratos finds and obtains the gauntlet in the Temple of Zeus located within Tartarus. The gauntlet is a weapon of the gods that can deliver devastating blows to opponents, and can even shatter solid stone and iron. "

http://godofwar.wikia.com/wiki/Gauntlet_of_Zeus

Burning thought
he has unlimited magic power, through his regulation.

I know, and most of Kains powers and abilites are not projectiles, their unseen forces.

I said his sword devours the Hades souls, not the lightning. No he doesnt what says this? and yes, being a demi-god doesnt give him any special immunities. Lighting should have an effect on Kain, probably not much though.

Gumachi
Where does it say he has unlimited power? Or was it atleast proven?

It allows him to not only block enemy attacks, but also deflect enemy projectiles and throw them back at his attackers. He can also stop Eurayle's ability if trying to stone him. And Kratos also has Sun Shield.

Since when you could devour lighting? Since when could he could devour 100sof souls at once? And he has to get Kratos weak to bloodshower him , didn't you say Kratos was a demigod? So how can he bloodshower a demigod? And does lighting have effect on Kain? Or does it just stun him and that's it?

Also, you have forgotton about Rage of The Gods/Titans. And his abilities in CoO. And he can also stone Kain and how good is this regen. of his? Kratos also has a spear and he could make Kain explode with it.

Efreet: "In God of War: Chains of Olympus, the Persian King apparently has the ability to summon the Efreet. This makes sense being that both are from the land of Persia/Arabia. Kratos however then gains the power after defeating the king at Attica. When used, it unleashes the fire spirit which attacks all surrounding enemies. It can also be leveled up, to increase the damage it does, and to receive new abilities. "

http://godofwar.wikia.com/wiki/Efreet

Light of Dawn: "The Light of Dawn is a special power that Kratos gets in God of War: Chains of Olympus, after obtaining Primordial Fire within the Caves of Olympus. It allows Kratos to summon orbs of bright light and hurl them at his enemies. You can then level it up to increase the damage of the orbs, and to gain new abilities. "

http://godofwar.wikia.com/wiki/Light_of_Dawn

Charon's Wraith: "When Kratos battles Charon, the ferryman has the ability to blast green, ravenous flames at the Spartan warrior, via the golden mask he wears. After Kratos defeats Charon, he takes the mask. With it, Kratos can blast the clouds of ravenous flames at his enemies, which do relentless damage for a brief period of time, and can also spread to any other enemies nearby. You can then level up this power to increase the damage it does, and to be able to cast multiple blasts of flames at a time. "

http://godofwar.wikia.com/wiki/Charon%27s_Wrath

Zeus' Gaunlet: "This Gauntlet of Zeus was a gigantic gauntlet forged by Hepheastus, and used by Zeus to chain the mighty Titans in the depths of Tartarus. It was given to the Jailer of Tartarus to protect, and only he had the key to the Temple of Zeus.

Kratos finds and obtains the gauntlet in the Temple of Zeus located within Tartarus. The gauntlet is a weapon of the gods that can deliver devastating blows to opponents, and can even shatter solid stone and iron. "

http://godofwar.wikia.com/wiki/Gauntlet_of_Zeus

Voyeur
Don't listen to BT about that "regulation" bull shit.
Regulating doesn't mean, "I wants all this nao pl0x :]"
it means keeping a regulation and balance.

But if Kratos needs blood to live, he looses.

Blood Siphon godly unknown label class power activates from Kain and just drains it out. He could even keep pouring it out of him and KITE.

edit: God Kratos* Okay, he's a very large being so it would take Kain so much time to continue to live and KITE and drain enough blood to even make a dent in Kratos, who as a God I don't know if he really needs blood to live. Eventually I think Kain might even get 'drunk' from to much consumption, so he'll have to start just letting ti spill randomly or spit it out. Even vampires get full.

Gumachi
he has unlimited magic power, through his regulation.

I know, and most of Kains powers and abilites are not projectiles, their unseen forces.

I said his sword devours the Hades souls, not the lightning. No he doesnt what says this? and yes, being a demi-god doesnt give him any special immunities. Lighting should have an effect on Kain, probably not much though.

So it isn't a gameplay mechanic?

Realistically, when Eurayle tries to stone you it's unseen.

That site you posted about the Lighting Call. So he could devour 10 souls at once?

Burning thought
Originally posted by Voyeur
Don't listen to BT about that "regulation" bull shit.
Regulating doesn't mean, "I wants all this nao pl0x :]"
it means keeping a regulation and balance.

But if Kratos needs blood to live, he looses.

Blood Siphon godly unknown label class power activates from Kain and just drains it out. He could even keep pouring it out of him and KITE.

It doesnt, go and look up the defintion again, regulation means you can regulate a subject, regulation. Youve found the regulation defintion before and it states quite clearly manipulating areas. Although you were right about one thing, its not "i wan this now plz" its, "I want this" because Kain wouldnt say please to himself.

Balance is a diffrent subject alltogether.

Balance:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Balance

Ive bolded the important parts of regulation, he would simply control the magic and make Kratos as feeble as a monkey magicwise while making himself, infnite.

So it isn't a gameplay mechanic?

Realistically, when Eurayle tries to stone you it's unseen.

That site you posted about the Lighting Call. So he could devour 10 souls at once?

Its not even used in gameplay, no. Kain only gains it at the end of the games.

Hm I dont know, if we go by the old legends of Medusa, if you look into her eyes directly, you turn to stone but that wouldnt make sense with a lot of aspects of Euryales head and we cannot assume because the fictions are diffrent in a video game.

well with one swing of his sword, he would likely have to hit the souls with the soul reaver.

Voyeur
His title and that specific word of context, proves what he is allowed to do and not to do.

Balance + regulate.

He must regulate the balance.

It's kind of...obvious... but yeah, dgaf cos I never played any GOW

Gumachi
Its not even used in gameplay, no. Kain only gains it at the end of the games.

Hm I dont know, if we go by the old legends of Medusa, if you look into her eyes directly, you turn to stone but that wouldnt make sense with a lot of aspects of Euryales head and we cannot assume because the fictions are diffrent in a video game.

well with one swing of his sword, he would likely have to hit the souls with the soul reaver.

I was talking about the red beam, realistically, we know it isn't there.

Hmm, if he can do that, that would be awesome. So it wouldn't matter how fast the souls are? All he has to do is swing and he takes them captive?

KingD19
Well by my reckoning, Kain's spells, while awesome and powerful, are only devastating and one shots on regular characters. When fighting Kratos, it would be considered a boss to boss fight, so his powers wouldn't be nearly as effective as they would against others. You're giving too much to Kain and not enough to Kratos.

Gumachi
And with Kratos physical strength. Who's to say he couldn't just take the Reaver from Kain?

KingD19
True, Kratos has shown to be far stronger than Kain.

Burning thought
I was talking about the red beam, realistically, we know it isn't there.

Hmm, if he can do that, that would be awesome. So it wouldn't matter how fast the souls are? All he has to do is swing and he takes them captive?

Ime not sure about speed, I think he would have to hit them , but he could just use soul rip or some other power to drain souls. he has manipulated souls before on another level/dimesnion when he snared souls out of the underwolrd and placed them into the bodies of his vampire sons, its safe to say those Hades souls are not likely going to be a problem

His title and that specific word of context, proves what he is allowed to do and not to do.

Balance + regulate.

He must regulate the balance.

It's kind of...obvious... but yeah, dgaf cos I never played any GOW

Titles are simply titles, not a "context" of limits.

His role is to balance the power of magic, but one of his powers is to regulate, just because a security guards job is to secure the area, does not mean he cannot become corrupt, cannot use his weapon (gun or truncheon?) to do ill...its not physically impossible or mentally for him to do so.

Well by my reckoning, Kain's spells, while awesome and powerful, are only devastating and one shots on regular characters. When fighting Kratos, it would be considered a boss to boss fight, so his powers wouldn't be nearly as effective as they would against others. You're giving too much to Kain and not enough to Kratos.

Boss is simply a gameplay term, gameplay mechanics are not taken into account in VS debates, nor would it be logical to take the limits of gamepaly for the sake of fun and balancei in a game as manifestations in an actual real life battle.

Ive not given anything to either of them, Kain has all these powers, its not my fault most of Kratos' are too slow or ineffective.

And with Kratos physical strength. Who's to say he couldn't just take the Reaver from Kain?

Yeh right, first hes going to have to catch Kain, with Kain being physically faster, able to become mist and teleporting, thats not going to happen, and thats if Kain doesnt just TK him over on his ass.

Gumachi
Yeh right, first hes going to have to catch Kain, with Kain being physically faster, able to become mist and teleporting, thats not going to happen, and thats if Kain doesnt just TK him over on his ass.

Faster? I've played LoK and Kain is slow.

Mist? He could use a tornado, possibly creating a vortex. And while in mist form he CAN be hurt.

Teleportion probably wouldn't be a big thing.

TK? Kratos stones him or shocks him. Oh wait, Kain won't be able to TK Kratos who's about 50-100 feet tall. Ripping souls are gameplay, and well Kratos is too strong, and he would have to weaken him. And like TGE said:

And where exactly did it say that Kain had unlimited power?

Burning thought
Kain is shown to be faster than Kratos

No he cannot, he is made out of mist...

oh really? he can teleport out of range of Kratos just like that...or within range to cast a spell, he could wipe the floor with kratos using this power.

false and a lie, Kratos at full size is the only way he could escape Kains TK.

What TGE said is a bullshit line similiar to most of his other arguments, LOK bosses are indeed gameplay, and the fact the power excists in gameplay is no bearing on the fact it has canon documentation and Kain himself stating what it can do which is not gameplay.

Ive shown you Kains magic regulation before, youll find it on most of the newer Kain threads.

Gumachi
He has shown to be slow for what I have seen.

Blood Omen 2-Kain was able to get hurt in mist form.

Ares teleported... and how can he attack Kratos FAR away? Kratos could use Zeus' Fury or Hades' Souls.

What is a lie? He could stone him, and he could shock him. Can't Kain fight TK?

Show me where he stated this, it can only be used on a weakened person, and aparently it didn't work on Elder God, so I doubt he could rip the soul of someone as durable and big as Kratos.

Burning thought
He has shown to be slow for what I have seen.

Blood Omen 2-Kain was able to get hurt in mist form.

Ares teleported... and how can he attack Kratos FAR away? Kratos could use Zeus' Fury or Hades' Souls.

What is a lie? He could stone him, and he could shock him. Can't Kain fight TK?

Show me where he stated this, it can only be used on a weakened person, and aparently it didn't work on Elder God, so I doubt he could rip the soul of someone as durable and big as Kratos.

Show Kratos' speed feat and ill show Kains

And since when are we using Blood omen 2 Kain in this fight?

Zeus thunderbolts are little bolts of unkown feat, Hades souls vs a guy with a soul devouring sword? please....weve bee through this.

I dont think anyone can fight TK, you can only try and defendfrom it I think. And its a lie that

Ime not even bothering to find the information again because ive shown it 100 times, if you cant be bothered to look at any of my evidence then why should I bother, heres a nie little idea, show me a reason why a spell that is affecting a beings soul which is nothing to do with durability or size should not affect Kratos? give me a reason why size and durability means anything to a spell not touching those things? ....you wont be able to because its BS, its a poor mans argument for trying to defend against one of kains ridiculously overpowered spells.

Gumachi
Only feats I can remember are gameplay.

I said Kain...

Show he can take 100s of souls at once. The only person that could do this is Raziel.

Well, nvm. I guess it was a gameplay mechanic, when you fought TK.

He couldn't do it to Elder God, what makes you think he could do something as big as God Kratos?

Burning thought
yeh which means we would use the strongest version available.

The bloody sword he uses is raziel, and wtf? hundreds of souls? Hades souls summons about 4/5 souls....

He didnt even try and use it on Elder God, and Elder God is bigger than all the Titans put together so dont try and make any comparisons that you dont know about. And you did not read my last post, so ime not going to answer your next if you fail to read it. size/durability=irrelvent to his soul

Gumachi
But I made the thread big grin

Not meant literally...

1 Titan is bigger than the Empire State Building, so don't tell me he is bigger. Like I said, he couldn't rip Elder God's soul, aparentlyyou don't like to listen, the only thing it could do is weaken Elder God, and stop thinking it can rip everyone's soul. And Kratos still pops his head.

Burning thought
yeh you did, so? you want to use the weakest Kain just to allow Kratos a win? lol.....

No a Titan is bigger than that, id say that Zeus is probably nearly as big as the Empire state building and as weve been shown, Titans could hold a god in his hand. Elder God is larger than a continent. Why would a continental entity who eats souls himself have a soul? also the sword rips souls, plain and simple, if Elder God did not instantly die then obviously it has no soul, thing is.....Kratos has zero resistance to soul powers.

Voyeur
yeh you did, so? you want to use the weakest Kain just to allow Kratos a win? lol.....

No a Titan is bigger than that, id say that Zeus is probably nearly as big as the Empire state building and as weve been shown, Titans could hold a god in his hand. Elder God is larger than a continent. Why would a continental entity who eats souls himself have a soul? also the sword rips souls, plain and simple, if Elder God did not instantly die then obviously it has no soul, thing is.....Kratos has zero resistance to soul powers.
I don't see the reasoning in your theory. It's obvious that this Elder God himself has a soul and to continuously feed his power or maintain it, grow stronger etc. he feasts on other souls. So when this blade that is meant to rip soul(s) (I'm sure it is intentionally meant to reap only one soul at a time) what is the logical thing that happened is when it did slice, it reaped a previous soul he had in his possession. (or several to a few) but not HIS, the Elder God's own Soul was touched. He just used other ones he's eaten to buffer and block it.

That's pretty obvious.

idk about Kratos and soul resistance. There are usually three factors. Spiritual Power (magic, etc, I guess you can say the 'soul') Physical power (muscles, strength) and Life. (something people don't think about) Tapping into one's own life line, their source of living which is even more unexplainable then a soul. What gives something...life...where does that source come from...you can tap into that to buffer and resist attacks on one's soul for a while from past multiple stories I've read.

None the less, it isn't infinite and would drain the one doing so fast.

Burning thought
I don't see the reasoning in your theory. It's obvious that this Elder God himself has a soul and to continuously feed his power or maintain it, grow stronger etc. he feasts on other souls. So when this blade that is meant to rip soul(s) (I'm sure it is intentionally meant to reap only one soul at a time) what is the logical thing that happened is when it did slice, it reaped a previous soul he had in his possession. (or several to a few) but not HIS, the Elder God's own Soul was touched. He just used other ones he's eaten to buffer and block it.

That's pretty obvious.

idk about Kratos and soul resistance. There are usually three factors. Spiritual Power (magic, etc, I guess you can say the 'soul') Physical power (muscles, strength) and Life. (something people don't think about) Tapping into one's own life line, their source of living which is even more unexplainable then a soul. What gives something...life...where does that source come from...you can tap into that to buffer and resist attacks on one's soul for a while from past multiple stories I've read.

None the less, it isn't infinite and would drain the one doing so fast.

No not at all, the Elder God is an entity we know little to nothing about, we dont know it has a soul and its never hinted, the thing feeds of souls, thats true and then spins them in the wheel of fate and creates a new life. Thats never been stated the case either, the reaver eats the soul of the being it stabs, theres no logic in thinking just because the Elder God eats souls Kains sword just happened to drain the last soul the Elder God ate, thats not how anything has been stated to work. Your just assuming and inventing stories.

To me and probably you, not to Gumachi

If he has no resistance to having his soul ripped then he has no resistance, end of story, how durable his skin is means nothing, how much magic energy he has means nothing, fact is, Kratos has never resisted soul ripping and even the Titans could not resist it who are far larger and durable than Kratos.

Gumachi

And? Foolish points... *sigh*

No he isn't. Gaia is as big as ESBand Zeus isn't even as big as Gaia. Ummm, like I said it could only weaken him, what makes you think it didn't have a soul? "Eats soul" I'm shure he has a soul. Unless he can live w/o one. Yeah, after they weaken him. Kain--stoned... He pops the little grape, end of story.

Gumachi
Can Kain choke Kratos?.

Gumachi
NVM, Kratos could resist Kain's TK.

Burning thought
And? Foolish points... *sigh*

No he isn't. Gaia is as big as ESBand Zeus isn't even as big as Gaia. Ummm, like I said it could only weaken him, what makes you think it didn't have a soul? "Eats soul" I'm shure he has a soul. Unless he can live w/o one. Yeah, after they weaken him. Kain--stoned... He pops the little grape, end of story.

Zeus is about a 5/6th the size of a Titan if that, and when did sony say that, source?

Because its a multidimentional being that is both spectoral and physical, technically it cant be a soul if its physical in both planes at the same time. Stones him? hes not got the range, pops him? with what? feats that hes never shown...yeh...no m8...no

Can Kain choke Kratos?.

unlikely

NVM, Kratos could resist Kain's TK.

With what? are you trying to use one of TGE "lolz he resistz cos he has strong arms and is durables!" arguments of fail? lol....

k1Lla441
how is it fail? if someone is freakishly strong, and some persons tk is not strong enough to break there strength, it makes perfect sense, it wouldnt work.

Burning thought
Break their strength where? strong arms does not= equelly strong neck, explain how Kratos having feats of lifting with his arms will help him against Kain Tking his neck? answer me that please.

Gumachi
Didn't you say in the Kain vs Link thread, Link could break Kain's tk?

Gumachi
Zeus is about a 5/6th the size of a Titan if that, and when did sony say that, source?

Because its a multidimentional being that is both spectoral and physical, technically it cant be a soul if its physical in both planes at the same time. Stones him? hes not got the range, pops him? with what? feats that hes never shown...yeh...no m8...no

unlikely

With what? are you trying to use one of TGE "lolz he resistz cos he has strong arms and is durables!" arguments of fail? lol....

5/6? LOL, did you see the Titan vs God fight? Hades wasn't as big as Chronos. Sorry, Gaia is 6x biggerthan the Colossus and bigger than the Empire State Building. http://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu219/Agent_Don/god-of-war-iii-scan-10.jpg

When I say "choke" I mean if he TKs Kratos.

If it can't have a soul, then it would be no use using the Soul Reaver against him. No range? Actually he does, and it's range it wide, hmmm, it depends how strong Kain is, he might be able to resist it. Just like Kain never showed to rip someone's soul as big as Kratos, infact, The Soul Reaver has to TOUCH Kratos. He had the powers of Ares, and you CAN'T PROVE HE DIDN'T HAVE THE POWERS OF ARES.

Burning thought
5/6? LOL, did you see the Titan vs God fight? Hades wasn't as big as Chronos. Sorry, Gaia is 6x biggerthan the Colossus and bigger than the Empire State Building. http://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu219/Agent_Don/god-of-war-iii-scan-10.jpg

When I say "choke" I mean if he TKs Kratos.

If it can't have a soul, then it would be no use using the Soul Reaver against him. No range? Actually he does, and it's range it wide, hmmm, it depends how strong Kain is, he might be able to resist it. Just like Kain never showed to rip someone's soul as big as Kratos, infact, The Soul Reaver has to TOUCH Kratos. He had the powers of Ares, and you CAN'T PROVE HE DIDN'T HAVE THE POWERS OF ARES.

yeh, Titans are at least 4/5 times the size of a God.

Fair enough, if only you would provide proof like that more often then you would be a better debator, now what was your argument exactley? Gaia is bigger than Empire state building, so what?

no, I dont think kain could, despite Kratos not being able to escape Kains TK, Kain couldnt go as far as crushing Kratos' windpipe imo although it may be possible.

I dont have to, thats comitting the burdon of proof fallacy, you have to show your evidence for Kratos having the powers of Ares or get the f*ck out of this thread.

Gumachi
The Gods are the size of the Colossus, and Gaia is 6x bigger than that.

Go to Pg. 7.

With his strength, he could...or could he?

You don't have to because you can't. It's been proven, you gtfo, it's my ****ing thread. Yeah, now you wanna whine, little *****. You have to prove he will just "rip".

Voyeur

Go to Pg. 7.

You don't have to because you can't. It's been proven, you gtfo, it's my ****ing thread. Yeah, now you wanna whine, little *****. You have to prove he will just "rip". Gumachi you're making me laugh, stop it.

Burning thought

Go to Pg. 7.

You don't have to because you can't. It's been proven, you gtfo, it's my ****ing thread. Yeah, now you wanna whine, little *****. You have to prove he will just "rip".

Now your stamping your feet, as I said, your comitting the Burdon of proof fallacy and I dont have to prove he does not have Ares powers, thats a negative.

otherwise you go and prove Kain doesnt have to power to punch away the universe....

Gumachi
Actually it's been proven. But, whatever. We will have to agree to disagree, deal? And, besides, your the one who said he had the power of the GOD OF WAR in The Blade of Olympus.

Your the one who thinks Kain can do all of that crap laughing out loud

Burning thought
Yeh the blade of Olympus has the power, not Kratos and its not got Ares powers anyway, its got Kratos' so I dont know where you tried to crawl with that one

No ime not, false, the creators are the one who think he can do all that "crap". I tihnk your just randomly complaining about Kain and his powers, you can either throw up some evidence or ill report you for trolling me again.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>