Sentry&Void vs Thor&Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
this is classic asgardians

no bfr

who wins?

shokosugi
Thor / Loki wins.

xJLxKing
2 Sentry's don't make a right

iceman24567
Thor and Loki pimp team one.

The Nuul
Sentry is weak link.

Enyalus
Sentry & Void.

bbrem123
sentry and void stomp them

tkitna
Void solos

h1a8
Then why did Sentry solo him?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor and Loki dominate....

guy222
team two

Enyalus
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor and Loki dominate....

Void already kicked Thor's ass, along with Hulk, the FF, X-Men, etc simultaneously.

tkitna
Originally posted by h1a8
Then why did Sentry solo him?

Because he allowed himself to.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Enyalus
Void already kicked Thor's ass, along with Hulk, the FF, X-Men, etc simultaneously.

When did the Void, kick Thor's ass?

I have both of Sentry's original mini and that never happened.

Enyalus
When did the Void, kick Thor's ass?

I have both of Sentry's original mini and that never happened.

Sentry vs. The Void one-shot. Takes place just following issue 5 of the original Sentry mini, IIRC.

EDIT: I'm exaggerating when I say 'kicked his ass.' I more or less meant that Thor was powerless to stop Void.

h1a8
Originally posted by tkitna
Because he allowed himself to.

Maybe you are right. But it didn't seem that way to me.

tkitna
Maybe you are right. But it didn't seem that way to me.

Their the same being. Its all just a mind game with him.

iceman24567
So if Sentry dies the Void goes too?

tkitna
Originally posted by iceman24567
So if Sentry dies the Void goes too?

Yep

Rage.Of.Olympus
Sentry vs. The Void one-shot. Takes place just following issue 5 of the original Sentry mini, IIRC.

EDIT: I'm exaggerating when I say 'kicked his ass.' I more or less meant that Thor was powerless to stop Void.

I read the entire series and Thor never got his ass kicked. Over exaggerating is right. Sentry thought that Thor and the others never fought anything like the Void. Conveniently Thor was absent through that entire mini when they were fighting Sentry. Either way Thor has taken bigger and badder opponents than Sentry or the Void and walked away. Just because he scares the crap out of the Sentry etc. and the Sentry thinks Thor has never fought anyone like the Void, it doesn't mean he is power less against it.

It doesn't reflect on the fight at all.

Enyalus
I read the entire series and Thor never got his ass kicked. Over exaggerating is right. Sentry thought that Thor and the others never fought anything like the Void. Conveniently Thor was absent through that entire mini when they were fighting Sentry.

That's not true. Thor was specifically shown at least 2-3 times during that one issue alone. He was one of the heroes present in NYC. When the Void kicked everyone's ass. Presumably he got his ass kicked, too. Or at bare minimum proved unable to stop the Void.

Naija boy
That's not true. Thor was specifically shown at least 2-3 times during that one issue alone. He was one of the heroes present in NYC. When the Void kicked everyone's ass. Presumably he got his ass kicked, too. Or at bare minimum proved unable to stop the Void.

But did thor actually fight void? I seem to remeber him standing around not really doing much. Though its quite a vague recollection of it that i have.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Naija boy
But did thor actually fight void?

Probably off-panel. Does Thor really seem the type to stand around sitting on his heels when there's a bad guy to be punched?

Mindset
Yes!

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
Yes!

I say thee nay, villainous cur!!!

TricksterPriest
I say thee nay, you can't use it beating Thor as a feat, especailly off-panel. If they don't make a reference to it beating him or show him losing, then it's in the same category as "Sentry stalemated Galactus." roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mindset
Not really

occultdestroyer
The Beyonder wins

Rage.Of.Olympus

Thor was conveniently absent when they were fighting the Void. He wasn't present the entire time (I said Sentry accidentally in my last post embarrasment ) they were fighting. I saw images of the Hulk etc. but I never once saw Thor take up arms against the Void.

The entire issue he just stood there, without saying a word. He was akin to a statue.

Throughout the entire mini, he never once lifted up arms against the Void. Seeing what he has been able to accomplish in the past, it really is a testament to his power that he was conveniently left out of the major fight.

We never saw him fight etc. Off panel wise, Sentry apparently stalemated Galactus. When it comes to Sentry books, what happens off panel aint that valid in my book.

tkitna

The entire issue he just stood there, without saying a word. He was akin to a statue.

Throughout the entire mini, he never once lifted up arms against the Void.

He knew better

D_Dude1210
He knew better

Yeah, he knew that if he acted and pwnd the Void, the story would suck and Marvel would sell less copiez!

Thor ftw.

iceman24567
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Yeah, he knew that if he acted and pwnd the Void, the story would suck and Marvel would sell less copiez!

Thor ftw. thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
He knew better

Yes the writer knew better than putting Thor into the fight, as he doesn't want Sentry the main character of the book out shone by Thor.

It really would suck if Thor beat the Void, while Sentry the main character, practically wet himself at the sound of the Void's name.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by D_Dude1210

Thor ftw.

Then Thor should have acted because as of now Sentry either stands around and does nothing, get BFR, runs away, or is not even included in the stories of the team he's on.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Then Thor should have acted because as of now Sentry either stands around and does nothing, get BFR, runs away, or is not even included in the stories of the team he's on.

Don't forget hiding in bed and crying.

h1a8
Their the same being. Its all just a mind game with him.

So the Void and Sentry are actually in one body?

When Void broke the Hulk's bones was it Sentry who actually did it (only possessed by Void)?

bbrem123
was the age of the sentry canon or not because it explains alot about sentry in the last comic

tkitna
So the Void and Sentry are actually in one body?

When Void broke the Hulk's bones was it Sentry who actually did it (only possessed by Void)?

Yes

tkitna
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing

He just ripped Morgan Le Feys head off and beat up Blue Marvel. http://anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/nixweiss.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.