xavier vs manhunter pyschic battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
who would take control over whose mind 1st ?

psycho gundam
what's a "pyschic" battle exactly?

sounds like what R.kelly did in that video. if that's the case, charles for the win, he can just dump his colostomy bag on the chicks for the win.

chomperx9
Originally posted by psycho gundam
what's a "pyschic" battle exactly? psychic battle

Sin I AM
hmmm I've got to say mm, his telepathy unaided can affect the populace on a planetary scale. charles needs an amp like cerebro to be effective. he really hasn't impressed me since his recent powerup within the emkraan crystal, and I believe he was jobbing with exodus. plus if I recall, emma owned him recently so I vote for mm

chomperx9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
hmmm I've got to say mm, his telepathy unaided can affect the populace on a planetary scale. charles needs an amp like cerebro to be effective. he really hasn't impressed me since his recent powerup within the emkraan crystal, and I believe he was jobbing with exodus. plus if I recall, emma owned him recently so I vote for mm but i noticed MM weakens easier after using his telepathy after so long.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Sin I AM
hmmm I've got to say mm, his telepathy unaided can affect the populace on a planetary scale. charles needs an amp like cerebro to be effective. he really hasn't impressed me since his recent powerup within the emkraan crystal, and I believe he was jobbing with exodus. plus if I recall, emma owned him recently so I vote for mm

recent proff x i agree (and he really got owned by Emma? suck that's why I don't read x-men anymore)

classic proff x though he has it all over MM. The only reason proff had so much trouble on earth was the electro magnitic interference. When the x-men traveled to the past to the skrull home world he reached galactus from one of the moons and joined galactus' mind with every skrull. Which by the way means that he got past big G's mental defenses. Also pre M-day prof-x was able to make astral energy real. example: onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.