Whos HF is better? Hulk or Bone claw Wolverine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Only HFs and not durability.

Any Hulk.

KingD19
Savage/Professor(Not sure which) Has healed from being a near skeleton, and healed his internal organs so fast they grew around his hands.
I don't know much about bone logan.

Enyalus
The Savage Professor sounds like the next Stephen King novel.

KingD19
I would read it. ^_^

DeathKap
Originally posted by Enyalus
The Savage Professor sounds like the next Stephen King novel. laughing out loud

guy222
Hulk

snoopdogg
Hulk.

D_Dude1210
Hulk. Also, Weapon X shud capture him and outfit him with adamantium boneszz!

Battlehammer
.......current wolverine healing factor was faster then bone claws..........

StiltmanFTW
It really depends on which Hulk's version we're supposed to use...

Void broke every bone in Hulk's body. It took him a lot of time to heal.

BC Logan was ran over by a car and it took him seconds to heal the broken bones.

Battlehammer
Logan healed from worses I think and more times

StiltmanFTW
Sure, he has much more healing feats 'cause he's not invulnerable.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Hulk. Also, Weapon X shud capture him and outfit him with adamantium boneszz!

lets play your game for a moment..could a adamantium clawed hulk finally scratch juggernaut skin?? this would make the fight interesting as if he could draw blood from juggernaut we could see just how good his HealingFactor is compared to hulk's.....interesting.... wink

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by nicamarvin
lets play your game for a moment..could a adamantium clawed hulk finally scratch juggernaut skin?? this would make the fight interesting as if he could draw blood from juggernaut we could see just how good his HealingFactor is compared to hulk's.....interesting.... wink

Juggernaut's healing abilities and immortality are superior to almost anyone. In my opinion superior to either Hulk or Wolverine.

Even while extremely weakened he can survive severe damage like this without any pain.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/th_JuggernautUnstoppable1.jpg

When given back his full power he healed instantly.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/th_JuggernautUnstoppable2.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/th_JuggernautUnstoppable3.jpg

He is unstoppable and immune to conventional physical damage.

nicamarvin
WOW....!!!

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea, it's a pretty good showing.

Symmetric Chaos
I'd say they're roughly equal actually even though Wolverine get's a lot more chances to show off his healing powers.

h1a8
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It really depends on which Hulk's version we're supposed to use...

Void broke every bone in Hulk's body. It took him a lot of time to heal.

BC Logan was ran over by a car and it took him seconds to heal the broken bones.

Didn't it take Logan months to fully heal from being impaled by Silver Samurai or something?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by h1a8
Didn't it take Logan months to fully heal from being impaled by Silver Samurai or something?

This thread is not about pre-Fatal Attractions Wolverine.

psycho gundam
Didn't it take Logan months to fully heal from being impaled by Silver Samurai or something? it was shingen, and the stab through the torso took logan a long time to recover from, but that was clairmont wolverine, very different from mid nineties bone claw wolverine.

Battlehammer
prior to major upgrades, and his body was still getting over the effects of the weapon x project

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.