Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackZero30x
In DC and Marvel who do you think it would take to Stop Doom with a GL ring (he still gets his Mystical powers to)?

KingD19
Any Herald, another GL, a bunch of people actually.

The Nuul
A lot of ppl.

BlackZero30x
well their was an issue (the avengers maybe im not sure) doom was building a machine to take control of everyone and purple man was the source...purple man kept saying it was his power doom has no right to use it...so doom walked up to him took off his mask and purple mans power had no effect on him showing how great his will power was....so i figured he would be a great with a gl ring....and was wondering who it would actually take to stop him

KingD19
Sure he has the willpower to use it, but not the experience of a real GL, and then you got's people like Wonder Man, Sentry, who can batter through those defenses, and Heralds, and Celestial levels. That just Marvel, In DC you've got Black Adam, marvel, Spectre, Monarch, etc...

Enyalus
Doom's willpower > Alan Scott's.

Harbinger
John Stewart drops some excess willpower on Doom's ass.

Enyalus
Doom would steal it.

BlackZero30x
well how much would this change if doom had became completely competent of the ring? he had lets say many year to master it...then how much harder would he be to beat?

Enyalus
You should've set a tier limit. Otherwise someone's going to say something dumb like Galactus or Spectre.

iceman24567
Galactus or The Spectre Hal Jordan preferably eek!

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Galactus or The Spectre Hal Jordan preferably eek!

Hal-Spectre FTW!

Mindset
Originally posted by KingD19
Sure he has the willpower to use it, but not the experience of a real GL, and then you got's people like Wonder Man, Sentry, who can batter through those defenses, and Heralds, and Celestial levels. That just Marvel, In DC you've got Black Adam, marvel, Spectre, Monarch, etc... Wonder Man, Sentry, most heralds, Black Adam would not beat Doom.

BlackZero30x
what if doom had one of every color?...(except the black lol)

occultdestroyer
Superman Prime
Mr. Mxyptlk
PC Supes
Odin
Classic Dr. Strange
Dr. Fate (Nabu)
Thanos
Tyrant
Phoenix (Giraurd)

psycho gundam
^ lulz

doom would and has beat a lot of characters without the ring, with it he can only be stronger.

i expect doom to surpass even alan scott, and with even less time.
heralds beware.

occultdestroyer
Um...okay...

How the heck does he beat Mr. Mxy?

And Nabu? Nabu has more powerful magic than Doom. Nabu, the Lord of Order, can crush Doom's armor inside out.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
well how much would this change if doom had became completely competent of the ring? he had lets say many year to master it...then how much harder would he be to beat?

IMO a whole freaking year, He almost mastered the Power Cosmic when he stole it from surfer in a few hours maybe less. He was doing shit (at the time) SS never tried, meaning he was able to control his powers almost instantly.

He was not yet able to master's beyonder power but he did do stuff with it but not master, understandable since it's the god damn beyonder's power. I forgot where it was said but if doom ever got it again he would have no problem controlling it.

Also I remember that purple man incident. He was able to effect anyone at almost any range especially if they are close. Doom went right up ti his face took off his protective armor and was like "what up *****!"

With one year practice he would make the whole god damn GL corp including the guardian look like feebs. No herald level by them selves would be able to take on Doom.

Doom is also has genius intellect and one of the most feared minds of all the MU and he learns incredible fast. I confident he would be a supreme force with a GL ring.

golem370
Reed Richards/w prep

OneDumbG0
^ Reed Richards was beaten by unarmored Doom when he had prep and all of Doom's resources.
Originally posted by Lord Feron
He was not yet able to master's beyonder power but he did do stuff with it but not master, understandable since it's the god damn beyonder's power. I forgot where it was said but if doom ever got it again he would have no problem controlling it.

Also I remember that purple man incident. He was able to effect anyone at almost any range especially if they are close. Doom went right up ti his face took off his protective armor and was like "what up *****!" From Respect Thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=495216

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
VII. WILLPOWER

Doom also withstands the Purple Man's mind-powers in Emperor Doom. Purple Man, before Zemo upgraded his powers, was even able to influence Nate Grey's mind. Captain America couldn't even escape Purple Man's power, but Doom did:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomWill02EmperorDoom1.jpg

Molecule Man and the Cube Beings reveal that the reason Doom couldn't hold Beyonder's power was because he was incomplete. But if given a second chance, Molecule Man says he would retain it in Fantastic Four #319:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomWill03319.jpgDoom's willpower is second to none.

Raoul
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
In DC and Marvel who do you think it would take to Stop Doom with a GL ring (he still gets his Mystical powers to)?

Hal Jordan.

Endless Mike
SBP should win unless Doom hits him with the Ovoid Mind Transfer

OneDumbG0
Fixed:
Originally posted by Raoul
Hal Jordan. Gets. Stomped.

Raoul
Fixed:

lol, you wish. stick out tongue

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Raoul
lol, you wish. stick out tongue To take a line from Doom himself: "Silence, minion." uhuh

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/th_DoomHumor01ASM50.jpg

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Endless Mike
SBP should win unless Doom hits him with the Ovoid Mind Transfer

That would be scary, Doom in the body of SBP. evil face

Lord Feron
To take a line from Doom himself: "Silence, minion." uhuh

hah thats funny, some nobody security guard 4th walled haha.

Kris Blaze
hah thats funny, some nobody security guard 4th walled haha.

Doom takes a rocket missile in that comic.

And spidey saves his life -.-

OneDumbG0
hah thats funny, some nobody security guard 4th walled haha. That's actually Captain America in disguise. If you like 4th wall stuff, you should read Nicieza's run on Deadpool.
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Doom takes a rocket missile in that comic.

And spidey saves his life -.- Every Spidey has his day.

Philosophía
Doom's willpower is second to none.

It's pretty funny how those exact words were used to describe Magneto's will.

Lord Feron
That's actually Captain America in disguise. If you like 4th wall stuff, you should read Nicieza's run on Deadpool.
Every Spidey has his day.

I see it now cool stuff. Yeah I like deadpool and one of the reason is his 4th walling, he is hilarious. I think there was a time when he complained about having round talking bubbles oppose to square talking bubbles. lol

Mindset

Philosophía
Originally posted by Mindset
Why is that funny?

I wouldn't expect someone as humorless as you to understand.

Mindset

Juntai

Juntai
Originally posted by Mindset
You don't have a reason as I expected. uhuh lol

Philosophía
Originally posted by Juntai
lol

You don't find that funny either ?

uhuh

What's wrong with you people ?

Juntai

Priest
Doom without a GL ring would be a match for most heralds level characters.

With a GL ring I don't think anyone below High Herald would stop him.

occultdestroyer

Captain America is shorter than 6'2"??

Mindset
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Captain America is shorter than 6'2"?? What are you talking about?

You think Doom in his armor is 6'2"?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.