Thor vs. Anti-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trackz
Anti-Man from Blue Marvel's miniseries

jalek moye
Thor even though i'm not exactly sure what anti-man does, but blue marvel beat him.

Enyalus
Originally posted by jalek moye
Thor even though i'm not exactly sure what anti-man does, but blue marvel beat him.

Blue Marvel's got soul powah! If John Henry and Richard Pryor had a child together, Blue Marvel would be the result.

guy222
Thor

tkitna
Anti-Man

jalek moye
Originally posted by tkitna
Anti-Man gets beat down with mjolnir

Enyalus
Current Thor would beat Anti-Man fairly easily. Classic? I think Thor would probably fall.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Enyalus
Current Thor would beat Anti-Man fairly easily. Classic? I think Thor would probably fall.
classic should be pretty much equal to him

Enyalus
classic should be pretty much equal to him

'Cept I don't see Classic Thor easily taking out Sentry, Wonder Man, Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk Wasp and Yellowjacket without a scratch on him to show for it.

jalek moye
'Cept I don't see Classic Thor easily taking out Sentry, Wonder Man, Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk Wasp and Yellowjacket without a scratch on him to show for it.
you realize that the guy who beat him, wasnt able to beat the avengers

Enyalus
you realize that the guy who beat him, wasnt able to beat the avengers

That's nice. Sadly, the guy who's in this thread? He did.

jalek moye
That's nice. Sadly, the guy who's in this thread? He did.
which is why it is confusing to me, he was beaten by someone who couldn't drop a guy he humiliated

Enyalus
which is why it is confusing to me, he was beaten by someone who couldn't drop a guy he humiliated

Nah, the BM vs. Anti-Man fight was pretty close, and neither one wanted to kill the other 'cause of them being friends.

jalek moye
Nah, the BM vs. Anti-Man fight was pretty close, and neither one wanted to kill the other 'cause of them being friends. thats what i mean, anti-man beat sentry without much trouble but blue marvel couldnt do the same.

Enyalus
Yeah, but that was Blue Marvel 40 years older than when he beat Anti-Man, right?

Trackz
you guys should...read or at least have some knowledge of the comic before making comments, yes Blue Marvel beat him, when they were first created, this is 40 years in the future and Anti-man was MUCH more powerful and easily disposed of Blue Marvel and the Avengers.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor wins this fight.

Trackz
thats what i mean, anti-man beat sentry without much trouble but blue marvel couldnt do the same. ..ok based on the book and the creator this is how it's supposed to be Anti-Man>>Sentry=Blue Marvel

Galan007
Adam only beat Anti-Man because they were created by the same 'accident' - thus, Adam was able to muck with the anti-matter, of which Anti-Man is composed, whilst simultaneously releasing a positive matter blast which caused him to implode.

Unless Thor can do the same, then he'd have on hell of a time here.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Galan007
Adam only beat Anti-Man because they were created by the same 'accident' - thus, Adam was able to muck with the anti-matter, of which Anti-Man is composed, whilst simultaneously releasing a positive matter blast which caused him to implode.

Unless Thor can do the same, then he'd have on hell of a time here.

Well, we know that Thor's hammer can do anti-matter blast. And we know that it can absorb shit.

He probably won't do it right away, but it'd be a good last resort tactic.

Trackz
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Well, we know that Thor's hammer can do anti-matter blast. And we know that it can absorb shit.

He probably won't do it right away, but it'd be a good last resort tactic. anti-man's weakness isn't common knowledge, how would Thor know to do this?

Trackz
bump:
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/1271/scan0019.jpg

anti-mans pretty powerful based on the little we've seen of him.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Trackz
anti-man's weakness isn't common knowledge, how would Thor know to do this?

Common knowledge?

The man is anti matter :/

The Nuul
I have this series but whats his powers.....anti matter so is it kinda like Anti-Monitor light?

Trackz
Common knowledge?

The man is anti matter :/ no one even knew who he was ,or blue marvel for that matter and blue marvel was along much longer than anti-man. common knowledge in the rules is defined as what the general public would know about the character.

Kris Blaze
no one even knew who he was ,or blue marvel for that matter and blue marvel was along much longer than anti-man. common knowledge in the rules is defined as what the general public would know about the character.

So?

How does this keep Thor from absorbing anti matter.

It's like he's fighting lightning man. Doesn't matter if everybody knows him as Peter Parker, Thor will still recognize the lightning and deal.

Trackz
So?

How does this keep Thor from absorbing anti matter.

It's like he's fighting lightning man. Doesn't matter if everybody knows him as Peter Parker, Thor will still recognize the lightning and deal. ironman and reed didn't immediately recognize the anti-matter, and thor isn't as sharp as them.

Kris Blaze
ironman and reed didn't immediately recognize the anti-matter, and thor isn't as sharp as them.

So you think.

Neither of those two actually WIELD anti matter. So while they're super smart and all, Thor can actually recognize it because he's emitted it from his hammer many times before.

Trackz
So you think.

Neither of those two actually WIELD anti matter. So while they're super smart and all, Thor can actually recognize it because he's emitted it from his hammer many times before. so he can sense it? I didnt know that okk

thats a lot of anti-matter, like reed said, he could destroy the planet if he doesnt do it correctly

The Nuul
Originally posted by The Nuul
I have this series but whats his powers.....anti matter so is it kinda like Anti-Monitor light?

sad ^^^ please answer.

Trackz

He probably won't do it right away, but it'd be a good last resort tactic. i dunno if he's smart enough to pull something like that though

Kris Blaze
so he can sense it? I didnt know that okk

thats a lot of anti-matter, like reed said, he could destroy the planet if he doesnt do it correctly

So can Thor.

Thor doesn't need to like, know how different anti matter is from another energy blast, since Mjolnir can absorb it all the same.

i dunno if he's smart enough to pull something like that though

There are tons of incidents of him absorbing energy. The most recent is...say, Secret Invasion.

Naija boy
As long as thor sees it looks like energy, he is absorbing it.

Trackz
Originally posted by The Nuul
sad ^^^ please answer.
super strength
super speed
flight
massive energy manipulation

The Nuul
Meh, asking in questions thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.