Batman vs Watchmen (movie fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
This is batman from the most current movies.
batman decides he doesnt like the watchmen and is going to hunt them down 1 by 1.

all movie versions.

NiteOwl
Rorschach
The Comedian
Silk Spectre
Ozymandias

how well does batman handle? he obviously has some level of prep and no he cant just hit them with his bat-tank. we all know Dr Manhattan blows his ass up but how does he fare with the rest of the team before this.

evil face thoughts?

Lord Feron
IMO everyone save for Silk spector showed superhuman attributes. Unless you want to use silk spectre out running a explosiveblast as a speed feat which is still greater than w.e batman has done.

He might be able to beat night owl then again he was able to do half decent agains Ozy.

Anyway everyone beats him imo. They just overall seemed more impressive. Batman in the movie was suppose to be a bit more realistic. It will be a hard earn figt for everyone but Ozy and Comedian because of Batman's suit.

golem370
Batman in the movies fought like he had the Hersey Squirts

Endless Mike
He might beat Rorschach

Bouboumaster
Batman is raped by Nite Owl and Comedian, and we don't even talk about Ozymandias, wich would be spite.

Juntai
Originally posted by golem370
Batman in the movies fought like he had the Hersey Squirts laughing funniest post I read today.

Juntai
Movie version of Batman loses, Comic version of Batman mops them up like random thugs.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Juntai
Movie version of Batman loses, Comic version of Batman mops them up like random thugs.

Then again, I wouldn't say that for Ozymandias. I think he gives a run for his money.

Juntai
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Then again, I wouldn't say that for Ozymandias. I think he gives a run for his money. Batman's fought more impressive in the DCU.

starlock

thumb up

wolverex84
movie batman is capable of beating all of them and all the watchmen are capable to beating the hell out of batman. batman can beat all except Ozymandias, he is no match, moviewise.. he is just too fast, his reaction time and strength are almost superhuman, like comic book captain America.. i still don't understand how he can dodge a bullet and still be called a human?, is he so smart that he was able to calculate the velocity, distance, angle, force of the bullet and the time it will take for him to react to the bullet?

DeathKap
Watchmen ftw.

Philosophía

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.