What was the first film that you saw at the Cinema?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Breakdance
Mine was Return Of The Jedi.

catwalk0188
star wars I

jinXed by JaNx
Shit..,i can't remember. I can remember my first drive-in movie, though. Went to see Predator and Caddyshack. I was seven. My brother and his friends wanted to take me to see a movie with them because i always pestering my brother to do stuff with me. There was my brother, and his friends, Jamie, Nathan and MIller. They didin't have enough money for all of us to get in. So, before we drove up the long road, Miller and i were ordered to get into the trunk hahah. Shiit, i was taught how to pirate movies at a very very young age wink

Don't remember much of the movies. I think i slept through most. I thought Caddyshack was boring as hell because i was only a little kid. The only times i got interested was when the gopher was on screen. I remember the end of PRedator was Really really cool, though.

Wanderer11
The first movie I saw at the cinema was Santa Claus the movie. It is one of my happiest memories.

SnakeEyes
No idea; you expect me to remember?!

MildPossession
I can't remember either, sad Something rubbish probably.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Wanderer11
The first movie I saw at the cinema was Santa Claus the movie. It is one of my happiest memories.

that is a most awesome movie to be your first.
I'll have to ask my mother if she remembers what my first movie was.

Raoul
Masters of the Universe. I loved it. Still do.

Impediment
I remember seeing Ghostbusters in 1984 when I was 4. The library ghost scared the shit out of me. stick out tongue

Toku King
"Aladdin"

batmanfan136
beauty and the beast don't remember any of it and haven't seen it since

Wanderer11
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
that is a most awesome movie to be your first.
I'll have to ask my mother if she remembers what my first movie was.

Are you trying to be funny?

Wanderer11
Originally posted by Wanderer11
Are you trying to be funny?

I didn't post that.

FistOfThe North
June 1988. Boston, MA.

it was a double feature.

"Friday the 13th pt7" and "Who framed Roger Rabbit"..

Serious Impact
This first movie I can remember seeing was Jaws. I was 4 and with my older brother. We were supposed to be seeing another movie (can't remember the name, but it was a kids movie). Anyway, my brother, instead, sneaked us into Jaws claiming that I'd be much happier watching it. It scarred me for life. To this day, 34 years later, I can't swim in the ocean without believing, irrationally, that a shark is about to swim up and attack me...not my happiest moment.

willofthewisp
Very first movie: Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
Very first drive-in movie: Batman Returns

Montage
I was 4 days old when Star Wars came out. My Mom said there was no way she was going to miss that one. I could not believe her because I use to hate crying babies in the theaters until I got me one a baby that is.

siriuswriter
the first movie i remember seeing was the hunchback of notre dame.

unless aladdin came before that, in which case, aladdin was first.

i know i went to see the little mermaid and beauty and the beast in theatres, but don't remember anything from those trips.

Lord Shadow Z
I could be wrong but I think it was Jurassic Park. Still enjoy watching it but resent the digital channels repeating it all the time.

Placidity
2001: A Space Odyssey

T.M
Ahh I would have loved to have seen 2001 on the big screen.

Mantug61
This may sound funny, but the first movie that I ever saw in theaters was Snow White when I was very little.

My Good Old Life

Bloinky
Star Wars......I think it was the 20 anniversary.

utsav
Mines was the harry Potter 1 i was so excited when i was going to watch it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.