Thor + Hulk vs Superman + Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

strifex6
these are the animated versions (Thor vs Hulk Movie) and superman from the justice leage cartoon

gogogadgetgo
thor would shit stomp loki while hulk keeps superman busy. then its 2 on one.

Placidity
Justice League cartoon Superman had ok strength feats, but his durability was terrible.

Edit: It was so bad, at times I would just sigh and say to myself, what the hell is this sh1t.

Raoul
yeah. he sticks his finger in a socket and he's done for.

frommd
JL cartoon Superman seemed to get his butt whooped about every episode. He also wasn't that fast, so I go with Thor +Hulk.

Lord Feron
I did enjoy the last episode when it was like Braniac/Darkseid vs Supes and he fought like he should normally fight like all the time. He might as well said "time to turn off the cis and whoop some ass." (except it got pawned by some kind of painful netting lol)

Juntai
damnit, how do I post video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujnq2D4PtvI

frommd
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I did enjoy the last episode when it was like Braniac/Darkseid vs Supes and he fought like he should normally fight like all the time. He might as well said "time to turn off the cis and whoop some ass." (except it got pawned by some kind of painful netting lol) That was from JL Unlimited. Are JLU and the originial Justice League cartoon considered one and the same? He seemed to get more powerful once the Unlimited series came along.

Placidity
Originally posted by frommd
That was from JL Unlimited. Are JLU and the originial Justice League cartoon considered one and the same? He seemed to get more powerful once the Unlimited series came along.

I would consider it the same. They have the same continuity. The only difference is that in JLU, they introduce other superheroes into the Justice league, whereas in JL, it was only the original seven.

Juntai
They're the same.

frommd
Originally posted by Juntai
They're the same. May have to change my vote then, he had some much better showings on JLU.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.