WWH with red-ring VS superman rime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkOdin
WWh hulk has mastered the red ring.

Superman prime is current

carver9
Why couldnt you just make it easier and gave hulk flight and had him at world breaker mode

Juntai
Prime wins.

Kris Blaze
So WWH can breathe red goo.

'kay

Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman Prime wins.

The Nuul
Prime still stomps. This Hulk still couldnt beat a normal Superman and def not one of the most power versions.

xJLxKing
Prime with ease. Hulk would be too stupid to use the ring effectively.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Prime with ease. Hulk would be too stupid to use the ring effectively.

Not saying that the Hulk wins or has a chance, but the Red Lanterns are all basically mind less, Red Energy spewing animals, from what I've seen.

All that's going through their heads, is "Rage, Blood, Anger" etc.

World War Hulk is a perfect candidate for this. World Breaker Hulk would be even better.

The angrier you are, the more efficient Red Lantern you would be in my opinion.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Not saying that the Hulk wins or has a chance, but the Red Lanterns are all basically mind less, Red Energy spewing animals, from what I've seen.

All that's going through their heads, is "Rage, Blood, Anger" etc.

World War Hulk is a perfect candidate for this. World Breaker Hulk would be even better.

The angrier you are, the more efficient Red Lantern you would be in my opinion.
True but I still say he is too dumb to use it

Rage.Of.Olympus
True but I still say he is too dumb to use it

WWH was actually very intelligent compared to his other incarnations and as the thread maker said he mastered the Red Ring.

Again, being smart has nothing to do with being a Red Lantern. You could be a moron, but as long as you are a pissed of moron, you qualify from what I see.

They think of nothing more than "Anger, Hate etc.".

From what I see, the angrier and dumber you are the better.

Either way, Hulk gets stomped by Prime, so this conversation is pointless, lol.

Happy Dance

Thorion
Originally posted by The Nuul
Prime still stomps. This Hulk still couldnt beat a normal Superman and def not one of the most power versions.

Could you be more wrong?

Hulk would wreck Superman in most incarnations. He'd dominate Superman in this one.

Nihilist
Prime

iceman24567
Prime

DeathKap
Prime

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Thorion
Could you be more wrong?

Hulk would wreck Superman in most incarnations. He'd dominate Superman in this one.

SPEED kills. And even disregarding that, Superman starts at a vastly higher base.......and Hulk isn't the only one who can amp.

SBP or SMP on the other hand.............is not Superman. He's a Pre-crisis kryptonian who some have compared to an insane fanboy given the powers of a god. Prime is bat shit ****ing crazy. no expression He's also struck and fought his way through teams of high end opponents, many of whom would take Hulk out invidually.

He's an unstoppable wrecking machine tearing his way through half of DC earth, including currently 3 versions of the LSH.

And you think a peon like Hulk has even a ghost of a chance with a mere power ring? What the f**k?

Thorion
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
SPEED kills. And even disregarding that, Superman starts at a vastly higher base.......and Hulk isn't the only one who can amp.

SBP or SMP on the other hand.............is not Superman. He's a Pre-crisis kryptonian who some have compared to an insane fanboy given the powers of a god. Prime is bat shit ****ing crazy. no expression He's also struck and fought his way through teams of high end opponents, many of whom would take Hulk out invidually.

He's an unstoppable wrecking machine tearing his way through half of DC earth, including currently 3 versions of the LSH.

And you think a peon like Hulk has even a ghost of a chance with a mere power ring? What the f**k?

Nothing I haven't heard or disproved before.

DeathKap
Nothing I haven't heard or disproved before. Then disprove it.

TricksterPriest
Nothing I haven't heard or disproved before.

Oh please. Do go on. Disprove that Hulk will be eating his own ******* after Prime shoves his head up there. doped JLA, Sin Corp, GLC, JSA, Teen Titans, Superman family, Kal-L, Anti-monitor's antimatter, guardians, Annataz, Monarch, and 3 versions of the LSH.

Give one feat or fight from Hulk that compares to one, JUST ONE, of those. smokin'

carver9
Could you be more wrong?

I agree with this post, I honestly dont think that anyone on the jla could take him honestly, given martian manhunter a better chance than any.

Thorion
Oh please. Do go on. Disprove that Hulk will be eating his own ******* after Prime shoves his head up there. doped JLA, Sin Corp, GLC, JSA, Teen Titans, Superman family, Kal-L, Anti-monitor's antimatter, guardians, Annataz, Monarch, and 3 versions of the LSH.

Give one feat or fight from Hulk that compares to one, JUST ONE, of those. smokin'

Why would I need to?

Prove that I wasn't replying to a poster who stated that Hulk would lose to regular Superman and therefore reffering to a fight between those two or concede that you have poor reading comprehension.

Also quote where I've even mentioned Superman Prime in this thread.

carver9

I dont think that it would be that easy since prime did have a hard time with an unexperienced ion, someone that I think that wwh would crush.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Firestorm, Flash, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Zatanna etc. could all take Hulk in a fight and win.

I would give all of them the win over the Hulk.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by carver9
I dont think that it would be that easy since prime did have a hard time with an unexperienced ion, someone that I think that wwh would crush.
hard time? He was toying him with him and play with him. No attack from Ion affect Superman. Yat even commented it. Something like everything he hit Prime prime would get up and hit him harder.

Thorion
Firestorm, Flash, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Zatanna etc. could all take Hulk in a fight and win.

I wouldn't expect you to be impartial.

carver9

Regular hulk, I agree to a point, wwh is a different story since people FAR weaker than wwh one shotted everyone that you named.

carver9
hard time? He was toying him with him and play with him. No attack from Ion affect Superman. Yat even commented it. Something like everything he hit Prime prime would get up and hit him harder.

Where was it stated that he was toying around, prime was serious that entire fight, even though he appeared dominate. Hulk would have crushed that ion and he would have did it easily.

iceman24567
Even Yat would destroy WWH

Phantom Zone
You know its kinda speculation because its never happened but I have a feeling WWH wouldnt get beatdown.

We got to undertstand that WWH with rage ring would be more powerful than Worldbreaker Hulk and the version of Sentry he was fighting was break-Terraxs-axe-without-trying Sentry, that really is a very powerful feat. IMO that feat by Sentry was above high herald level Silver Surfer could possibly do that feat but not without alot of effort.

Im not saying what I think the win ratio is but its not a stomp.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Regular hulk, I agree to a point, wwh is a different story since people FAR weaker than wwh one shotted everyone that you named.

Who would that be?

carver9
Who would that be?

Despero, titus, konvikt, theres more but cant remember right now.

carver9
You can also add darkseid, doomsday and kalibak to that list

Rage.Of.Olympus
That's great, but a lot of the time they were under specific situations that wouldn't apply here.

Other times like the fight with Konvict was just stupid.

You said much weaker characters have one shotted all of the members I listed.

I thought you referred to one specific character or characters.

Either way Superman can defeat World War Hulk as he starts out so much stronger, and he has no human form to transform too as that copy known as Sentry.

Zatanna just needs a phrase or two to defeat him.

Martian Manhunter phases his head into the ground.

The Flash can beat him multiple ways.

Firestorm with his organic matter manipulation could turn Hulk into anything he wanted, and that phasing trick is good to.

Any of the members I listed can and in my opinion would defeat Hulk.

Any of them can at the very least defeat him through battle field removal.

carver9
That's great, but a lot of the time they were under specific situations that wouldn't apply here.

Other times like the fight with Konvict was just stupid.

You said much weaker characters have one shotted all of the members I listed.

I thought you referred to one specific character or characters.

Either way Superman can defeat World War Hulk as he starts out so much stronger, and he has no human form to transform too as that copy known as Sentry.

Zatanna just needs a phrase or two to defeat him.

Martian Manhunter phases his head into the ground.

The Flash can beat him multiple ways.

Firestorm with his organic matter manipulation could turn Hulk into anything he wanted, and that phasing trick is good to.

Any of the members I listed can and in my opinion would defeat Hulk.

Any of them can at the very least defeat him through battle field removal.

I guess we have different opinions because I dont think that a guy that can hold planets together could lose to a guy that strained to lift a pyramid. I dont think that a guy that could walk through black bolts scream could lose to someone who has been one shotted by doctor light.

I also disagree with superman being so much stronger than wwh because war hulk one handed a pyramid and wwh is stronger than him.

Mindset
hard time? He was toying him with him and play with him. No attack from Ion affect Superman. Yat even commented it. Something like everything he hit Prime prime would get up and hit him harder. That's strange, in another thread you said Yat was fighting Prime evenly until he was poisoned.

Strange indeed...

carver9
Originally posted by Mindset
That's strange, in another thread you said Yat was fighting Prime evenly until he was poisoned.

Strange indeed...

Thats why I ignore his post sometimes

Harbinger
Prime whoops that ass.

Mindset
Originally posted by Harbinger
Prime whoops that ass. But who wins after their done sexing it up?

carver9
But who wins after their done sexing it up?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rage.Of.Olympus
I guess we have different opinions because I dont think that a guy that can hold planets together could lose to a guy that strained to lift a pyramid. I dont think that a guy that could walk through black bolts scream could lose to someone who has been one shotted by doctor light.

Hold planets together?

When did that happen?

All WWH did was shift the plates of the planet. Read the issue.

Wow, Superman has lifted way more than pyramids before.

Just because he grunted you think he struggles with that amount of weight?

It wasn't Black Bolt. It was a Skrull. Read "Secret Invasion: Inhumans".

One shotted?

He took Superman down in mid flight, and before Superman was able to get up, he was under a barrage of attacks, and during that fight Superman was weakened.

In the issue before, Vixen stole his powers, and when she was free, she kissed Superman, and said she was returning what was his and in moments he was up good as new.

I also disagree with superman being so much stronger than wwh because war hulk one handed a pyramid and wwh is stronger than him.

You can disagree all you want, but Superman starts out way stronger than WWH.

Superman grunted. Stop judging the character based on that feat, when he has tons that go beyond lifting a pyramid..

iceman24567
Superman would also destroy WWH

carver9
Hold planets together?

When did that happen?

Wow, Superman has lifted way more than pyramids before.

Just because he grunted you think he struggles with that amount of weight?

It wasn't Black Bolt. It was a Skrull. Read "Secret Invasion: Inhumans".

One shotted?

He took Superman down in mid flight, and before Superman was able to get up, he was under a barrage of attacks, and during that fight Superman was weakened.

In the issue before, Vixen stole his powers, and when she was free, she kissed Superman, and said she was returning what was his and in moments he was up good as new.

You can disagree all you want, but Superman starts out way stronger than WWH.

Superman grunted. Stop judging the character based on that feat, when he has tons that go beyond lifting a pyramid..

It was said in the comic that he held the planet together.

Show me something that he lifted that was more than a pyramid.

It wasnt just the grunt, it was his facial expression.

I know it was a skrull but that same skrull ripped a chunk out of the moon with his scream.

I agree with the doctor light even though superman was koed for a little.

carver9
How did I know you would say that

Mindset

He pulled back together the tectonic plates of the planet, which were rapidly pulling away from each other.

He saved the planet from destruction.

Basically what you wrote, but said better. awesome

iceman24567
Because Superman is out of WWh's leagues and Prime is even worse even amping Hulk with a ring won't help

Harbinger
But who wins after their done sexing it up? We all lose.

xJLxKing
That's strange, in another thread you said Yat was fighting Prime evenly until he was poisoned.

Strange indeed...
I though you had me on ignore wink

Any ways Prime and Yat fought and Superman won with no major damage. Better?

Rage.Of.Olympus
It was said in the comic that he held the planet together.

When did they say this?

It clearly said that he shifted the plates.

There is difference between shifting the plates back into place and holding an entire planet together.

Show me something that he lifted that was more than a pyramid.

Are you being serious with this?

You honestly don't think Superman can lift much more than a pyramid?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

It wasnt just the grunt, it was his facial expression.

Facial expression?

You base the fact that he was struggling with the pyramid on a facial expression that had no emotion whatsoever on it. He didn't have a facial expression of someone struggling etc.

I know it was a skrull but that same skrull ripped a chunk out of the moon with his scream.

You said Black Bolt, which is not true. Say the Black Bolt Skrull impersonator and not Black Bolt.

Black Bolt is superior to that pathetic imitation in terms of the quasi-sonic scream.

I agree with the doctor light even though superman was koed for a little.

How was he knocked out for a bit?

You really should re-read that comic. He shot him down, and literally the next panel, it showed an entire barrage of attacks, both physical and mental (Telepathic) being pounded on him, and that was when he weakened.

You tried to compare them by saying Dr. Light one shotted Superman and that Hulk walked through Black Bolt's scream, which isn't true.

Mindset
I though you had me on ignore wink

Any ways Prime and Yat fought and Superman won with no major damage. Better? I've never said I was going to put you on ignore, why would you think that?

You change your view on the fight depending on your needs.

If you want Yat too look good, they fought evenly, when you want Prime to look good, Prime was toying with him and wasn't hurt at all.

xJLxKing
I've never said I was going to put you on ignore, why would you think that?

You change your view on the fight depending on your needs.

If you want Yat too look good, they fought evenly, when you want Prime to look good, Prime was toying with him and wasn't hurt at all.
You said you put me on ignore wink . Yes I do chance the VIEW but nothing changes the fact that They fought evenly(for a bit)

Kris Blaze
Not a good ring for the Hulk.

He would probably waste the energy or something.

Mindset
You said you put me on ignore wink . Yes I do chance the VIEW but nothing changes the fact that They fought evenly(for a bit) No, I didn't.

Yea, anyway, I'm done with you.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Because Superman is out of WWh's leagues and Prime is even worse even amping Hulk with a ring won't help

I know you've had to have read all of the Rage of the Red Lanterns tie-ins. Man, you know how out of their mind insane with anger they are. And the angrier Hulk is, the higher all his stats get. And this Hulk already has higher base stats than any other.

I really don't see Prime winning this one. It'd be like the Yat vs. Prime fight, but with the results reversed.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Enyalus
I know you've had to have read all of the Rage of the Red Lanterns tie-ins. Man, you know how out of their mind insane with anger they are. And the angrier Hulk is, the higher all his stats get. And this Hulk already has higher base stats than any other.

I really don't see Prime winning this one. It'd be like the Yat vs. Prime fight, but with the results reversed.

I honestly think certain verisons of the Hulk have comparable feats to SBP. For example mindless Hulk took on both the West coast Avengers and EastCoast Avengers and they had to bring in reserves. The only reason why they won was because Hulk was seperated from Banner and was dying. That reminds me of SBP taking on loads of superheroes and kicking their arses in IC.

Mindless Hulk isnt even the most poerful version.

psycho gundam
SPEED kills. And even disregarding that, Superman starts at a vastly higher base LOL. this is hulk we're talking about here. with a red ring already mastered, he'd be in a super roid-rage mode from jump. normal superman would get curb stomped.

sbp wins in this thread though, the red ring is not enough.

Phantom Zone
WWH with red ring would stomp Superman, I think.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
I honestly think certain verisons of the Hulk have comparable feats to SBP. For example mindless Hulk took on both the West coast Avengers and EastCoast Avengers and they had to bring in reserves. The only reason why they won was because Hulk was seperated from Banner and was dying. That reminds me of SBP taking on loads of superheroes and kicking their arses in IC.

Mindless Hulk isnt even the most poerful version.

Thor was able to fight him in hand to hand and when not holding back he sent him flying with one blow when he stopped holding back.

Phantom Zone
Thor was able to fight him in hand to hand and when not holding back he sent him flying with one blow when he stopped holding back.

what version of the hulk? I dont remember Thor fighting WWH or mindless hulk.

Not sure if that proves anything though Doc Samson was fighting Mindless Hulk as well, its seems his anger fluctuated due to who he was fighting.

Rage.Of.Olympus
what version of the hulk? I dont remember Thor fighting WWH or mindless hulk.

Not sure if that proves anything though Doc Samson was fighting Mindless Hulk as well, its seems his anger fluctuated due to who he was fighting.

It was the Banner less Hulk. The mind less one.

He was fighting the Hulk that the Avengers couldn't stop and the Hulk who broke out of Strange's spell.

It was in "Hulk #300".

You want the scans?

Mind less Hulk doesn't know how to hold back so either it was a bad showing for Hulk by fighting Doctor Samson or something else was at play.

What issue was it?

I don't recall that fight.

Phantom Zone
It was the Banner less Hulk. The mind less one.

He was fighting the Hulk that the Avengers couldn't stop and the Hulk who broke out of Strange's spell.

It was in "Hulk #300".

You want the scans?

Um ok I guess.

Mind less Hulk doesn't know how to hold back so either it was a bad showing for Hulk by fighting Doctor Samson or something else was at play.

What issue was it?

I don't recall that fight.

Nah the way I see it is that Hulks power fluctuates depending on who hes fighting. When he fought DS his anger was at a certain level, when The Avengers turned up his anger increased.

The issues are 320-323. It was a long time ago so I might have got some shit incorrect.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Um ok I guess.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_BLessHulkvsThor1.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_BLessHulkvsThor2.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_BLessHulkvsThor3.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_BLessHulkvsThor4.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_BLessHulkvsThor5.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_BLessHulkvsThor6.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_BLessHulkvsThor7.jpg

Nah the way I see it is that Hulks power fluctuates depending on who hes fighting. When he fought DS his anger was at a certain level, when The Avengers turned up his anger increased.

The issues are 320-323. It was a long time ago so I might have got some shit incorrect.

A possibility but Doctor Samson only survived for so long because of the interference of the army, and their new Hulk buster units and I believe the Hulk he defeated was a robot.

Rage.Of.Olympus
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_BLessHulkvsThor8.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_BLessHulkvsThor9.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_BLessHulkvsThor10.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_BLessHulkvsThor11.jpg

Fight continued.

psycho gundam
^ i love that fight.

Grinning Goku
Why couldnt you just make it easier and gave hulk flight and had him at world breaker mode

He'd still lose.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ i love that fight.

Yea it was pretty good.

iceman24567
Give WWH a lightning bolt on his chest and he might win erm

psycho gundam
just give him darkforce manipulation.

Enyalus
Doesn't need it. WWH with virtually unlimited anger to amp his virtually unlimited strength/durability/healing factor and even speed > Prime.

psycho gundam
on obvious joke.^

it's foolish to even try to out power sbp, it's far easier to weaken him however. darkforce could do that.

iceman24567
If 2 Shadow Laces couldn't put him down I doubt WWH would with their powers even Nightshade's powers were nothing to him well I lied he was scared for a panel in both instances but he shrugged it off then went about his business.

Enyalus
Originally posted by psycho gundam
it's foolish to even try to out power sbp, it's far easier to weaken him however. darkforce could do that.

Why? Yat attempted to do it and was gradually overpowered. Superman attempted to do it and was gradually overpowered (Lo3W). WWH w/ the Red Lantern ring would be far stronger than either one of them. And Prime wouldn't be able to BFR him because Hulk could fly. And shoot plasma hot enough to burn through GL constructs at him. Even the Sciencecells, which are powered by the Book of Oa, aren't they?

psycho gundam
w/red ring against normal superman, it's a high possibility. sbp....heeeell no.

i do think that he has a good shot with darkforce since it saps the power from his cells.

iceman24567
Ok let me get some scans too prove dark force plus isn't shit to Prime. Playing at his weaknesses is probably the best way to fight him but its easier said than done

psycho gundam
cool

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Ok let me get some scans too prove dark force plus isn't shit to Prime.

Agreed. Its more like an annoyance/fear than an actual serious weakness.

psycho gundam
galan put up a scan where it was stated by iirc dr. light that darkness saps energy from his cells.

iceman24567
I have scans to prove that not that it matters....

iceman24567
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/PrimeD1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Shieldsgone.jpg

Phantom Zone
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_BLessHulkvsThor1.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_BLessHulkvsThor2.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_BLessHulkvsThor3.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_BLessHulkvsThor4.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_BLessHulkvsThor5.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_BLessHulkvsThor6.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_BLessHulkvsThor7.jpg

Well ok but that doesnt change my opinion Hulks strength level varies according to who hes fighting. That still doesnt change the fact he was beating Hercules, Wonder Man, Namor and Iron Man and those four would beat Thor....heh that wordplay was accidental.

He was figting mindless hulk I think for one whole issue, the Hulkbusters didnt weaken Hulk in anyway. What robot, are we talking about the same issues?

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by DarkOdin
WWh hulk has mastered the red ring.

Superman prime is current

Wwh wins without the red ring any single time.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Phantom Zone Well ok but that doesnt change my opinion Hulks strength level varies according to who hes fighting. That still doesnt change the fact he was beating Hercules, Wonder Man, Namor and Iron Man and those four would beat Thor....heh that wordplay was accidental.

Lol. Well, from what I read, that Hulk got stronger with every opponent he fought, which is likely and he fought Thor last. This is shown as he amped up to the point where he broke through Dr. Strange (Right before fighting Thor.).

Thor took on the Banner less Hulk by himself, and was knocked him around.

Banner less Hulk strength constantly rises from what I saw. He gets angrier and angrier constantly.

Based on that, Thor took on the strongest Banner less Hulk.

Originally posted by Phantom Zone He was figting mindless hulk I think for one whole issue, the Hulkbusters didnt weaken Hulk in anyway. What robot, are we talking about the same issues?

The first time he fought him I recall, he was only able to survive because Hulk was disoriented etc. and Doctor Samson used his head. The second time he fought the Banner less Hulk, it turned out to me a robot.

The third time he fought him right after the second fight, he was fighting with the Hulk Busters and army. He clearly said that it was his help that was keeping the heat off him and the majority of the Hulk's attention. He again used his head, and he didn't do any damage to Banner less Hulk as I recall.

He did worse than the first time around, as at that time he actually managed to affect him.

Phantom Zone
Lol. Well, from what I read, that Hulk got stronger with every opponent he fought, which is likely and he fought Thor last. This is shown as he amped up to the point where he broke through Dr. Strange (Right before fighting Thor.).

Thor took on the Banner less Hulk by himself, and was knocked him around.

Banner less Hulk strength constantly rises from what I saw. He gets angrier and angrier constantly.

Based on that, Thor took on the strongest Banner less Hulk.

No way mate. Namor has broken out of Docs magic and we know for a fact that Namor isnt as strong as the Hulk.

I didnt read that issue but looking at those other heroes they dont equal the combined might of both the east coat and west coast avengers.

The first time he fought him I recall, he was only able to survive because Hulk was disoriented etc. and Doctor Samson used his head. The second time he fought the Banner less Hulk, it turned out to me a robot.

The third time he fought him right after the second fight, he was fighting with the Hulk Busters and army. He clearly said that it was his help that was keeping the heat off him and the majority of the Hulk's attention. He again used his head, and he didn't do any damage to Banner less Hulk as I recall.

He did worse than the first time around, as at that time he actually managed to affect him.

Not sure how this is relevant really, forgot why I brought it up.

Phantom Zone
*bump*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.