Highfather and Darksied(Pre-upgrade) And Thier abilities

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
So It's been suggested that anything a herald can do, Big G should be able to do. or Tyrant since Tyrant has greater experience with the PC.

So question

Darksied and highfather created Takion and stayne. DS also empowers his planet, his minions, and Brimstone. Etc.

Should all feats and powers and abilities from their creations and underlings also be applicable? roll eyes (sarcastic)

KuRuPT Thanosi
So, it's your stance that Takion and Stayne could do many things that DS couldn't do? So, their creator gives them a fraction of their power and yet can't do things they can do? Makes sense... roll eyes (sarcastic)

fangirl101
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
So, it's your stance that Takion and Stayne could do many things that DS couldn't do? So, their creator gives them a fraction of their power and yet can't do things they can do? Makes sense... roll eyes (sarcastic) My stance is if a creation can do something say, Silver surfer, can scan for weaknesses, and someone with greater power hasn't shown it, then they should be able to do it to. isn't that your stance in the other thread? So DS and Highfather should be able to do everything that their creations can.

KuRuPT Thanosi
My stance is that it's LIKELY and LOGICAL somebody like Tyrant could do most anything SS could do and that included using his cosmic awareness to scan for a weakness. Your stance is that a creator who grants a fraction (far less then what Tyrant got) can do things is creator can't?

iceman24567
Well unless its supported by feats I'm not buying it that's how its done on KMC

psycho gundam
Originally posted by fangirl101
So It's been suggested that anything a herald can do, Big G should be able to do. or Tyrant since Tyrant has greater experience with the PC.

So question

Darksied and highfather created Takion and stayne. DS also empowers his planet, his minions, and Brimstone. Etc.

Should all feats and powers and abilities from their creations and underlings also be applicable? roll eyes (sarcastic) do you want to be known as the whiniest poster on KMC?

galactus and his heralds are not interchangeable to source empowered characters.

the power cosmic grants limited to massive control over fundamental universal forces, matter and energy, and since galactus gives a fraction of his might to any herald, they receive an amp of there original abilities and the gift of power cosmic. it's not a crazy concept to believe that tyrant possesses a power the being that made him possesses considering the nature of the way galactus empowers individuals.

fangirl101
Originally posted by psycho gundam
do you want to be known as the whiniest poster on KMC?

galactus and his heralds are not interchangeable to source empowered characters.

the power cosmic grants limited to massive control over fundamental universal forces, matter and energy, and since galactus gives a fraction of his might to any herald, they receive an amp of there original abilities and the gift of power cosmic. it's not a crazy concept to believe that tyrant possesses a power the being that made him possesses considering the nature of the way galactus empowers individuals. I'm not whining. I'm just pointing out the ridiculous wanking that goes on. Now go hide your head in a hole.

psycho gundam
your not whining, but you made yet another thread about something you don't like.... please.

what your getting into a tizzy about is logical assumption, your thread actually takes it out of context with a nonsensical comparison.

fangirl101
Originally posted by psycho gundam
your not whining, but you made yet another thread about something you don't like.... please.

what your getting into a tizzy about is logical assumption, your thread actually takes it out of context with a nonsensical comparison.
Oh really? DS made stayne out of his own power. Do I need to post the scans. And she was a direct opposite of Takion. Thus By your own logic, anything she could do, he can do better.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by fangirl101
Oh really? DS made stayne out of his own power. Do I need to post the scans. And she was a direct opposite of Takion. Thus By your own logic, anything she could do, he can do better. not so ignoramus.

galactus's intent was to create a being like himself in his image, at full power (before stripping) it's fair to assume he has all the powers his "father" possesses to maybe a lesser degree. he even eats planets like galactus did.

ds to my recollection didn't create stayne to be his "child" or younger self. apart from that, source powered individuals are not all alike, ds is almost an anomaly amongst even his own people.

Badabing
Fangirl, the VS forum isn't your own person media to make spam threads so you can air frustrations about little spats you have in legitimate vs threads. Yes, you're on the thinnest of ice. Don't make another thread like this. Closed and warned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.