Depowered Tyrant vs Pre Crisis Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Doom and Gloom
?

supremthor
superman

occultdestroyer
PC Supes sneezes

iceman24567
Superman

Juntai
Superman.

Doom and Gloom
Tyrant

fangirl101
Superman.

PowerCosmic
Do you guys have any feats of PC Superman? I don't know much about him. Thanks smile .

Harbinger
PC Supes FTW.

bbrem123
superman

shokosugi
SUPES

Doom and Gloom
What is it with all the superman fanboys?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
What is it with all the superman fanboys?

What is it with the trolling?

PC Superman took apart galaxies easily.

Doom and Gloom
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
What is it with the trolling?

PC Superman took apart galaxies easily.

Galaxies? That's stretching it a bit.

Kris Blaze
Galaxies? That's stretching it a bit.

No, no it's not.

But hey, it could be planets and it would still trump Tyrant's feats.

iceman24567
thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
Pre-Crisis Superman.

Doom and Gloom
Superman may have more feats, but he's been around a lot longer and is DC's golden boy. Tyrant could take anything he could dish out. Tyrant 8/10

xJLxKing
Originally posted by PowerCosmic
Do you guys have any feats of PC Superman? I don't know much about him. Thanks smile .
There is a respect thread for him. Check it out, it awesome, but illogical wink

Any ways PC Superman. All he has to do is rub his hands together and fly at 500000 speed of light which will collapse the realm

shokosugi
Superman

quanchi112
Tyrant wins.

carver9
Originally posted by xJLxKing
There is a respect thread for him. Check it out, it awesome, but illogical wink

Any ways PC Superman. All he has to do is rub his hands together and fly at 500000 speed of light which will collapse the realm

when has precrisis superman ever flew this fast, his highest speed feat that was actually quoted was 8 times the speed of light.

celestialdemon
PC Supes wins.

Doom and Gloom
PC Superman could beat God on KMC. On panel however he was very inconsistant, showing a great disparity in his power levels.

Tyrant beats the overrated overhyped sneeze machine 8/10.

Enyalus
PC Superman could beat God on KMC. On panel however he was very inconsistant, showing a great disparity in his power levels.

Tyrant beats the overrated overhyped sneeze machine 8/10.
I somewhat agree. Taking the full capacity rule into effect, PC Supes 9/10.

Taking in his overall showings and whats really standard for him...err, maybe 6/10 for Tyrant.

iceman24567
The same Superman that was taking physical shots from the AM aswell as fighting him back? Depowered Tyrant didnt fight anybody on PC Superman level. Supes 10/10

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
The same Superman that was taking physical shots from the AM aswell as fighting him back?
Dude got his ass handed to him by a weaker AM. Supergirl outperformed him.

Not trying to "low-ball" him, I'm just correcting that. stick out tongue

iceman24567
Supergirl got a lucky shot in then died Superman actually stood face to face smashing him with whatever he could personally I think Superman did better because you know Supergirl died like she was fodder.

Enyalus
Supergirl got a lucky shot in then died Superman actually stood face to face smashing him with whatever he could personally I think Superman did better because you know Supergirl died like she was fodder.
I could go back and look, but IIRC Superman got two-shotted. A blast to the back, and then a punch to the face. Supergirl nearly killed AM. And that was actually stated and depicted.

Doom and Gloom
Depowered Tyrant didnt fight anybody on PC Superman level.

Wrong. He has faced Galactus several times with decent showings and even a weakened G is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PC Superman

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus
I could go back and look, but IIRC Superman got two-shotted. A blast to the back, and then a punch to the face. Supergirl nearly killed AM. And that was actually stated and depicted. What exactly are you trying to say? Your more impressed with Supergirl because she cracked his shell from a cheap shot? I know what happened too erm

iceman24567
Wrong. He has faced Galactus several times with decent showings and even a weakened G is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PC Superman You have no clue what you are typing no expression

Enyalus
What exactly are you trying to say? Your more impressed with Supergirl because she cracked his shell from a cheap shot? I know what happened too erm
Basically.

Overall, duh, PC Superman > PC Supergirl. That fight? Came out in Supergirl's favor IMO.

D_Dude1210
http://img57.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pctr7.jpg

"My super sneeze is destroying this solar system!"

FYI, the whole "sneeze" feat posted in the respect thread was a SYSTEM, not a galaxy. Aka. a solar system, as in a star with a few planets. And he prolly just blew up the planets. It's still quite a crazy ass feat that's stupid, I know. But some people just read wayyyy too much into it and I don't know where people get their reading comprehension classes from sometimes...

Mindset
What idiot stretched the page?

iceman24567
The genius that made this horrible thread

Doom and Gloom
You have no clue what you are typing no expression

Well, like I said...... the PC Supes fanboys on KMC seem to think he could beat God. On my ignore list you go

carver9
Pc supes 8/10

iceman24567
You still made a shitty thread and thinking depowered Tyrant is a match for Galactus is just doltishness like my granny would say.

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9
Pc supes 8/10 But depowered Tyany fought Galactus and Galactus >>>>> PC Supes eek!

Enyalus
But depowered Tyany fought Galactus and Galactus >>>>> PC Supes eek!
I don't recall that. Tyany sounds a total sissy. No way he could fight Galactus.

zeel
tyrant

iceman24567
I don't recall that. Tyany sounds a total sissy. No way he could fight Galactus. laughing out loud

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by carver9
when has precrisis superman ever flew this fast, his highest speed feat that was actually quoted was 8 times the speed of light. facepalm

zeel
PC supes has almost as many bad feats as good feats, i cant see pre crisis captian mavrel beating tyrant, and he beat superman several times in the old days. As well as getting his ass handed to him in the old days as well. I cannot see superman doing this with out a amp. It will be a god fight i dont think this is spite but i dont see supes winning. PC supes was very inconsistant in the old days.

xJLxKing
Superman will physically kill DP Tyrant. Unles of course tyrnat knows hi weakness and will exploit it.

Tyrant
If I recall, Pre-Crisis Superman once flew so fast that his speed alone was destroying the multiverse.

I'd say he wins against a depowered Tyrant.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Tyrant
If I recall, Pre-Crisis Superman once flew so fast that his speed alone was destroying the multiverse.

I'd say he wins against a depowered Tyrant.
I think it was universe, or civilization, but he was going so fast that he went through everything except heaven(something like that)

james2099
Tyrant in a stomp. AM beat supes like a dog and was killing him until supergirl saved his azz. She turned in battle and got an energy blast that would have killed supes azz also. ( Looking at that issue right now ) Supes had NO CHANCE AT ALL AGAINST AM.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by james2099
Tyrant in a stomp. AM beat supes like a dog and was killing him until supergirl saved his azz. She turned in battle and got an energy blast that would have killed supes azz also. ( Looking at that issue right now ) Supes had NO CHANCE AT ALL AGAINST AM.
I don't get your post. Are you comparing Anti-Monitor with DP Tyrant because that's completely different level.

james2099
I don't get your post. Are you comparing Anti-Monitor with DP Tyrant because that's completely different level. What i am saying is that AM would not have beaten DP tyrant that easily, also since supes is at full power, let make tryant at full power. Also if it took supergirl to save supes, and we all know what tyrant will do to her.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by james2099
What i am saying is that AM would not have beaten DP tyrant that easily, also since supes is at full power, let make tryant at full power. Also if it took supergirl to save supes, and we all know what tyrant will do to her.
What the f**k? WTF You talking about. The match is DP Tyrant vs PC Superman. NOT full power Tyrant. AM from COIE would destroy Dp Tyrant as fast as he would kill anyone.

Xplosive
Superman wins in this case.

james2099
What the f**k? WTF You talking about. The match is DP Tyrant vs PC Superman. NOT full power Tyrant. AM from COIE would destroy Dp Tyrant as fast as he would kill anyone. Can supergirl make DP tyrant retreat????????? wink

iceman24567
Pre crisis Supergirl and that was the AM in his weakest form. PC Supegirl or Superman would slap around the herald level dudes Tyrant did easily with no weakness exploitation no expression

Enyalus
PC Supegirl or Superman would slap around the herald level dudes Tyrant did easily with no weakness exploitation no expression
All of that is what Tyrant did...

iceman24567
All of that is what Tyrant did... Really eek!

Enyalus
Really eek!
Definitely. Wrecked high heralds within at most 3 blows/blasts without resorting to exploiting any inherent weakness...

iceman24567
Definitely. Wrecked high heralds within at most 3 blows/blasts without resorting to exploiting any inherent weakness... I meant without exploiting the PC characters weaknesses no expression

Enyalus
I meant without exploiting the PC characters weaknesses no expression
I knew that...

I say Supes takes the majority, but I do think they're similar in strength. He's got none of the ridiculous lifting feats, but Tyrant was taking down high heralds easily, just like PC Supes would. And I think Tyrant's durability is higher. But Tyrant can't overcome Supes' ridiculous speed advantage. And if Gladiator's HV was able to briefly stalemate Tyrant's beams, PC Supes should be able to do similar and/or overpower him with it.

He certainly takes a solid majority. 7/10 maybe.

xJLxKing
I knew that...

I say Supes takes the majority, but I do think they're similar in strength. He's got none of the ridiculous lifting feats, but Tyrant was taking down high heralds easily, just like PC Supes would. And I think Tyrant's durability is higher. But Tyrant can't overcome Supes' ridiculous speed advantage. And if Gladiator's HV was able to briefly stalemate Tyrant's beams, PC Supes should be able to do similar and/or overpower him with it.

He certainly takes a solid majority. 7/10 maybe.
Their strenght aren't similar. Superman's punches are strong enough to make him move through time, and those are his regular punches. His speed is also much much better then Tyrant's. I do see Tyrant being able to punch through dimension, times, boom tubes.

shokosugi
Supes win

Priest
Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.