Team Odin attacks The Celestials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Leader: Odin fully EQ.
Current Thor
Gaea
Surtur with sword.
Thanos
Loki

Two attempts....

1. Team has prep of 1 day.
2. Team has prep of 1 week.

The Celestials are not allowed to BFR them.

Which Celestials do they beat?

Arishem the Judge
Tefral the Surveyor
Eson the Searcher
Jemiah the Analyzer
Gammenon the Gatherer
Hargen the Measurer
Oneg the Prober
Nezarr the Calculator
Ziran the Tester
Ashema the Listener
Exitar the Exterminator

Harbinger
After fully-geared Odin, the rest of the team is so far removed from the power of the Celestials that they're essentially nothing. Plus, Odin had a thousand years of prep, along with the combined power of every Asgardian minus Thor and with the power of the Uni-Mind. He still got stomped.

Celestials win. Team doesn't take a win against any of them.

The Nuul
Its not all of the Celestials at once.

Harbinger
Originally posted by Harbinger
Team doesn't take a win against any of them.

D_Dude1210
Um. Those weren't all the Celestials, just one host.

Also, they're so beneath the Celestials it ain't even funny.

guy222
Celestials

Enyalus
With a week's worth of prep Thanos could probably solo everyone on the list but Arishem and Exitar.

With a day's worth of prep they all die.

Mekrob
Originally posted by Enyalus
With a week's worth of prep Thanos could probably solo everyone on the list but Arishem and Exitar.

With a day's worth of prep they all die. shut up

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mekrob
shut up

Yes, sir.

rotiart
When the destroyer was fully empowered and had the odinsword it cut off the arm of a celestial. I could see them taking on any one celestial fully prepped but no more than one....

Knowsbleed33
None.

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by rotiart
When the destroyer was fully empowered and had the odinsword it cut off the arm of a celestial. I could see them taking on any one celestial fully prepped but no more than one....

When that happened the Celestial said that cutting off his arm didn't even matter in even the smallest amount. Another one took a sword straight through the chest, then melted it into nothing. So i'm going with the celestials on this one with no problem.

Priest
Celestials, easy.

guy222
thumb up

Slaanesh
Celestials..they won't even notice this team..

Grinning Goku
LOL. Celestials in a wtfstomp.

xJLxKing
With a month prep I think they can kill a weak Celestial

Slaanesh
there's a weak Celestial??

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Slaanesh
there's a weak Celestial??
"weak", yes

frommd
Even if the Odin team does some brief "damage" the Celestials heal instantly and curbstomp. This is a spite mismatch.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Harbinger
After fully-geared Odin, the rest of the team is so far removed from the power of the Celestials that they're essentially nothing. Plus, Odin had a thousand years of prep, along with the combined power of every Asgardian minus Thor and with the power of the Uni-Mind. He still got stomped.

Celestials win. Team doesn't take a win against any of them.

I dont know sometimes I think people job to Celestials characters weaker than Odin have taken down Galactus and have conquered or nearly conquered the universe.

Nestical
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
I dont know sometimes I think people job to Celestials characters weaker than Odin have taken down Galactus and have conquered or nearly conquered the universe.

yup and did it without any aid huh? erm

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Nestical
yup and did it without any aid huh? erm

I dont see how that changes anything. Odin is powerful enough as it is you would think with the help of the entire pantheon and Etrenals that they could actually beat The Celestials.

I think even some of Odins personal feats are comparable to some Celestial feats and all of a sudden he cant beat them.

In one of Dooms feats all he needed was a cosmic cube, terrgan mist and watcher tech to beat big G and all of a sudden Odin, and all the other gods plus eternals cant beat one Celestial?

manx422
celestials

basilisk
The Celestials were always above Odin. Unless the HOTI is involved Celestials FTW.

Arishem judges them and finds them wanting.
Tefral surveys the destruction he causes by wiping them out
Eson searches for some more worthy opponents
Jemiah Anal-yzers them
Gammenon smashes them and gathers up the pieces
Hargen has their measure
Nezarr dispatches them with a calculated show of force
Ziran tests them and they fail
Ashema listens to their screams as they die by her hand
Exitar exterminates them

And none of them would go anywhere near Oneg unless they wanted to risk some serious probing.

D_Dude1210
Wish the probing guy was here.

He'd probe them good..!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.