Superman Pime vs Superman Pime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
superman prime of one million vs superman man prime the one that defeated monarch

fangirl101
Originally posted by supremthor
superman prime of one million vs superman man prime the one that defeated monarch One million. He powers ever other superman in the multiverse.

Mekrob
Prime

Starscream M
golden prime

Rage.Of.Olympus
The original Superman Prime.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/th_DCOneMillion04-17.jpg

spetznaz
The golden prime was stated, on panel, to be the most powerful metahuman ever (after wondering for millenia in the stars). As being beyond power

This was stated BEFORE he spent 15 thousand years in the heart of the sun (if you think a sun dip can make current Superman super-amped, imagine what 15,000 years in the heart of the sun can do to a Superman who even BEFORE he goes inside the sun has already become the most powerful meta ever).

He is easily way above EmoPrime ....way way way above Emoprime.

(Think of it another way ....Superman 1 Million punched his way from the 20th century all the way to the 853rd century ....punching his way literally through time, even though he was so exhausted that his energies were almost finished. He was exhausted because of the time he had spent away from the 853rd century, and thus away from the covenant that Superman Prime had made with the superman dynasty to empower them. Thus, if Superman 1 milion, even though exhausted, was still powerful enough to punch his way from the 20-21 century to the 853rd century, then just how powerful is Superman Prime who empowers him?)

I've seen in years past weird matches made by certain posters (e.g. Superman Prime vs <insert significantly weaker character here&gtwink, which made me realize that most of the posters do not realize just how powerful he was (meaning that, as usual, many posters have not read the comics yet they go ahead and post on threads in a bombastic manner ...e.g. such posters like quanchi and similar 'tards)

To be honest, I doubt EmoPrime could even mess with Superman 1 Million (who is also at silver-age Superman ...read pre-crisis ....levels ...but with additional powers stemming from the intermarriage with 5th dimensional imps, as well as the power-amp given by Superman Prime) ......I doubt EmoPrime would even mess with Superman 1 Million.

Against the real Superman Prime, EmoPrime would be absolutely devastated.

No contest.

Superman Prime 10/10.

EmoPrime 0/10.

Every single damn time.

Enyalus
Originally posted by spetznaz
Against the real Superman Prime, EmoPrime would be absolutely devastated.

No contest.

Superman Prime 10/10.

EmoPrime 0/10.

Every single damn time.

Sure. If you ignore feats and go by hyperbole alone.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
Sure. If you ignore feats and go by hyperbole alone. Well DC did intend to make Superman Prime as the strongest character ever. As a god, but like you said no feats

Mindset
Superman Pime

spetznaz

As another poster stated, DC did make Prime (Golden, not EmoPrime) to be the strongest meta ever.

Furthermore, even if you decide to discard what was stated on panel as hyperbole (and note, it was NOT stated in the same way as when Spiderman said that Sentry had stalemated Galactus ....what was said about Prime was not hyperbole) ...but anyways, even if (for the sake of not having endless circular arguments) we discard that, we are still left with a Superman (even if we assume he is EXACTLY the same power level as current age Superman, which he is not ...but then again, let's assume he is) who has been inside the core of the sun for 15,000 years.

Non stop.

That is not hyperbole.

Furthermore, the covenant he made with the Superman dynasty turned their already awesome powers into something well beyond awesome (for instance, the moment Superman 1 million managed to punch through to the 853rd century, he was instantly made young and whole and totally powerful again in an instant).

That is also not hyperbole.

Bottom line ....even if you were to discard every single thing, and even if you were to say the covenant with the Superman dynasty was horsesh!t, and even if you were to say Superman 1 Million is simply a mongrel Kryptonian, and even if you are to say that Superman Prime is simply the same as current age Superman (he is Kal El ....just many millenia into the future ....and it says that in those many years he travelled to the edge of the universe and came back changed ...b.ut hey, that's 'hyperbole' so let's discard it and assume he is at EXACTLY the same powerlevels as current age Superman, which he is not ....but for the sake of argument ....)

Even with all that, he still spend 15 THOUSAND years in the core of a sun.

guy222
Superman 1M

Enyalus
Originally posted by spetznaz
(for instance, the moment Superman 1 million managed to punch through to the 853rd century, he was instantly made young and whole and totally powerful again in an instant).
Of course. Because SM1M gets his power from the 853rd century's Super Sun. Spending any length of time away from it decreases his powers. Once back in the solar system, in his time period, he clearly replenishes his power extremely quickly.

And I agree, Goldielocks wins it. But I don't think its a wash. Guardian Amped Prime (the one specified in this thread) was powerful enough to one-shot kill other Supermen and survive a point-blank universal destroying blast.

ThunderGodEneru
Actually his Guardian Amp was gone when he survived the blast,

Enyalus
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Actually his Guardian Amp was gone when he survived the blast,

I know. But because I was lazy and didn't want to type anymore, I left that off.

Mindset
Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't.

Monarch says he's losing his power, then moments later SMP rips Monarch's suit open.

Galan007
Goldie.

h1a8
I think moving a galaxy with a mere thought would count as a feat.

kgkg
Originally posted by h1a8
I think moving a galaxy with a mere thought would count as a feat. That was Superman 1 million

Enyalus
Originally posted by h1a8
I think moving a galaxy with a mere thought would count as a feat.

facepalm

You're referring to 1M, not Goldielocks. And he held half a galaxy together. With TK...not really 'mere thought.' And said he couldn't keep it up for very long.

Mindset
Wow, wrong on all counts.

lol

Mekrob
facepalm

You're referring to 1M, not Goldielocks. And he held half a galaxy together. With TK...not really 'mere thought.' And said he couldn't keep it up for very long. And a flying ****ing gorilla helped him.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mekrob
And a flying ****ing gorilla helped him.

No doubt. And tier-wise, I think we all know that flying gorillas are way up there. Beyond skyfathers, to Wizard of Oz or Barry Bonds level.

Mindset
Barry Bonds would crush them with his head

psycho gundam
roid' amp > sunamping for 15,000 years.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.