Sub-mariner vs Black Bolt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Who wins?

The Nuul
Wolverine wins.

Digi
Black Bolt wins, lawest. Easily. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong. Though in a thread this lopsided, there will be those who do it just to spite the thread. Anyway, you're not on often, so I thought I'd give you the correct answer before the inevitable spam or apathy gets this thread ignored or closed.

D_Dude1210
In before spiteclosed.

KingD19
With his Scream, BB wins, without it, Namor pwns him.

Mekrob
Originally posted by KingD19
With his Scream, BB wins, without it, Namor pwns him. That's also false.

D_Dude1210
The condition of "no scream" was never indicated.

A whisper at close range would KO Namor IMO.

Also, current BB has managed to physically hang against the Gladiator.

Total spite.

psycho gundam
With his Scream, BB wins, without it, Namor pwns him. hysterical profiled.

jrodslam
Namor as always been able to hang with top tier guys in battle on average. Without BB using and whispers, screams etc, i see Namor giving him a good fight. It would be unfair to think otherwise.

Barring BB's voice, i honestly dont know who would win.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by jrodslam
Namor as always been able to hang with top tier guys in battle on average. Without BB using and whispers, screams etc, i see Namor giving him a good fight. It would be unfair to think otherwise.

Barring BB's voice, i honestly dont know who would win.

Here's a hint: Black Bolt would win. big grin

KingD19
I'm not saying BB can't fight Namor, I just haven't seen as many BB feats as Namor feats. And one of them I saw was Namor holding up an island. But with his scream, BB definitely wins.

DeathKap
BB

Mindset
Namor wins

Original Smurph

Barring BB's voice, i honestly dont know who would win. Black Bolt has one-shotted Namor before. Into a hydroelectric damn, and he was still out for the entire fight. This was when Namor was attacking Black Bolt with many others, and all of BB's electron abilities were disabled.

Not only is Black Bolt physically superior to Namor, he's also got a hundred other abilities and ways to use them, barring his voice.

This is a stomp.

Mindset
Namor electrocutes BB with his eel powers.

jalek moye
I'm not saying BB can't fight Namor, I just haven't seen as many BB feats as Namor feats. And one of them I saw was Namor holding up an island. But with his scream, BB definitely wins.
blackbolt doesnt really lift things, all his physical feats are in his fights for the most part.

Naija boy
BB onehosts namor as he does here

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/8734/vsin70vj9pb.jpg

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Naija boy

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/8734/vsin70vj9pb.jpg Is that cannon?

Grinning Goku
http://www.athlecac.org/%5Cimages%5CUsainBolt2007.jpg ftw.

Philosophía
Black Bolt.

Physically, they are comparable (imo) but the other powers give Black Bolt the edge.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Naija boy

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/8734/vsin70vj9pb.jpg
What happens after that? Namor obviously got punched into a bunch of water, I seriously doubt he's too injured.

snoopdogg
I just love how 90% of Namor's fights he somehow magically ends up in the water.

The Nuul
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I just love how 90% of Namor's fights he somehow magically ends up in the water.

Lucky bastard or a plot device because not near water hes screwed.

Naija boy
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Is that cannon?

IIRC it happened in fantastic four four hundred and something so it is canon.

Naija boy
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
What happens after that? Namor obviously got punched into a bunch of water, I seriously doubt he's too injured.

Well he didnt appear for the rest of the fight.

Mindset
So Thing did better than Namor?

Crap.

snoopdogg
Thing usually holds his own against Namor iirc.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
What happens after that? Namor obviously got punched into a bunch of water, I seriously doubt he's too injured. Namor wasn't around for the rest of the fight.

Mindset
Even if that were the case, they should do about the same using.

But Namor is usually is superior to Thing from what I remember.

Original Smurph
Thing's had fights with Black Bolt that were around that weren't much better, iirc...

jrodslam
Namor got punched into water and didnt come back for the rest of the fight?
Crap.

Mindset
Namor got punched into water and didnt come back for the rest of the fight?
Crap. Pretty much

occultdestroyer
Black Bolt wins.
Hypersonic voice + matter manip = win.

carver9
Black bolt>>namor, even though I consider namor a top tier.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.