Wesker (RE5) vs. Vamp (MGS4)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://th03.deviantart.com/fs37/300W/i/2008/283/e/c/Wesker_Resident_Evil_5_by_insaneRay.jpg

Versus

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/9475/vampju0.png

Wesker with his gun and Vamp with his knives. Fight is in a ruined temple.

Which of these two deadly villains would win?

ThunderGodEneru
Vamp easily.

KingD19
Vamp wins simply because Wesker can't keep him down.

Voyeur
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Vamp easily. facts.

ThunderGodEneru
What?

KingD19
Either he's saying that Vamp beating Wesker is a fact, or he's asking for facts to prove that Vamp wins, I'm not entirely sure.

XanatosForever
More likely it's the latter. In which case, I'd have to be in agreement.

KingD19
Well, Vamp has been shot in the forehead with a sniper rifle, and got up.
Was shot full on with a fully automatic weapon, then supposedly drowned. And got up.
Got shot in the head again a few years later...And got up.
Stabbed twice in the gut with a chokuto that vibrates at such high frequencies, that it basically liquefied all of his internal organs. And didn't fall.
Shot fell over, shot fell over, over and over, and got up.
Stabbed, cut, etc....multiple times, and kept fighting with a smile on his face.
Got stabbed with his own knife, pushed it through his chest, out his back, and put it back in it's sheathe.
Blocked bullets, with combat knives.
Defeated a MGS cyber ninja, up until that point, only Snake had done it, and that was because Grey Fox wanted Snake to win.

ThunderGodEneru
Vamp physically clashed with Raiden, who held back Arsenal Gear(with some leverage I admit) despite only having one arm.

He is able to match speed with Raide, who can dodge and block heavy automatic fire easily, which travels from 1,200-1,500 meters per second. Although MGS4 is more futuristic so it could very well be faster.

He is immortal, Wesker cannot kill him.

Voyeur
Originally posted by KingD19
Either he's saying that Vamp beating Wesker is a fact, or he's asking for facts to prove that Vamp wins, I'm not entirely sure.
Originally posted by XanatosForever
More likely it's the latter. In which case, I'd have to be in agreement.
it's neither of your deciphering. Kek :]

Nemesis X
Wesker was stabbed in the chest by a Tyrant, had his heart ripped out during the process, and got back up a few minutes later. That's impressive.

KingD19
And all of what Eneru said.

KingD19
Not saying it's not impressive, but Wesker was defeated in RE5, Vamp was only defeated after he was injected with the nano virus, it Wesker doesn't have that virus, he eventually loses.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Wesker was stabbed in the chest by a Tyrant, had his heart ripped out during the process, and got back up a few minutes later. That's impressive. HEart ripped out?

I call bullshit.

Oh and fun fact.

In RE5 he is killed by rocket launchers

Kazenji
Yeah nemesis X show us the part where he gets his heart ripped out.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
HEart ripped out?

I call bullshit.

Don't be an ass. I could swear I saw Wesker's heart fly when that Tyrant stabbed him.

Kazenji
Lay off the drugs....

I am who I am
Wesker's cool as hell. I wanna be like him when I grow up.

SpadeKing
are we talking the game mechanics 'I'm too lazy to run and kill you' wesker? or the cutscene badass neo rick astley looking wesker?

Neo Darkhalen
Wesker can't go up against Vamp, he'd be defeated easily.

King-Fingolfin
Wesker is physically strong enough to punch Vamp's head off. He wins.

After taking several rocket launchers to the face, being injected with something that severely weakens him TWICE, being shot and stabbed at hundreds of times, then thrown into magma, THEN he was defeated by two rocket launchers to the face.

smile

KingD19
He's strong as hell true, but he never showed strength enough to do more than just toss people around until after the final boss battle.

King-Fingolfin
He shoved his fists through steel before the final boss battle took place. And that was while weakened. Not to mention in Code Veronica he shoved his fists through concrete.

KingD19
Yeah, but you ain't gonna take Vamp down that way, before any injuries become fatal, his nanites stop it. So if Wesker has enough speed to punch vamp in the face, and put all of his strength into it, his neck will heal before it can detach from his body.

King-Fingolfin
Not really.

Vamp's healing factor isn't that fast, he's not Wolverine. It took him like 5 minutes to heal a bullet wound to the head. It's not healing before his head flies off.

KingD19
Actually, it didn't take that long, he was milking it for dramatic effect. What about in MGS4, when he was getting gutted by Raiden, and was whooping his ass, when he should have bled out from massive cuts and internal injuries in moments.

ThunderGodEneru
Vamp while being stabbed by Raiden was healing as soon as the blades left his body.

His healing is that fast.

Punch his head off? Why couldn't the much stronger Raiden do that?

Vamp is faster than Wesker regardless.

He cuts his head off.

King-Fingolfin
Still not fast enough to stop Wesker from punching or kicking his head off.

Because Raiden is an idiot. Why didn't he lop Vamp's head off when he KO'd him in Act 2? And Vamp hasn't shown the durability to resist someone with Wesker's strength.

If he is, it's only slightly faster.

Wesker > RPGs. Vamp's not cutting Wesker's head off.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by King-Fingolfin
Wesker > RPGs.

erm...RE5 is an RPG? Or are we talking about the weapon? >.>

KingD19
Wesker big fight scene is ended with 2 simple rpgs, while he was more powerful than ever.

And Wesker isn't fast at all, he has amazing reflexes and reaction time, but all the speed feats are really teleportation. In MGS2, Vamp slaughtered a whole platoon except for Snake in seconds. While they were spaced out in a fairly large room.

GenomeFrozener
Wesker removes Vamp's head.

King-Fingolfin
Wesker big fight scene is ended with 2 simple rpgs, while he was more powerful than ever.

And Wesker isn't fast at all, he has amazing reflexes and reaction time, but all the speed feats are really teleportation. In MGS2, Vamp slaughtered a whole platoon except for Snake in seconds. While they were spaced out in a fairly large room.

No he wasn't. Infact, he was incredibly weakened, having been injected with that serum that weakens him twice, not to mention getting shot in the face with rocket launchers

No. Wesker moves so fast it looks like teleportation. Tell me, why would Wesker's virus give him the ability to teleport?

K.

Wesker beat Chris and Sheva, characters with actual feats, in 15 seconds.

MR_GRUUVE
Vamp. He's too good even for Wesker.

KingD19
He made himself more powerful with the Uroboros, remember?

And he has teleportation, if you look at the fights, he makes several stances when he reappears, if he just had speed, he wouldn't be able to do that. Like when they shot at him and he reappeared about a foot to his left. He was still standing straight up, something he wouldn't have been able to do if he was just moving fast, his body would react with inertia. And last time I checked, teleportation is usually confirmed with a visual or audio aid, sometimes both.
Nightcrawler= Bamf, cloud
Blink=Pink flash of light
Wesker=Black mist.

King-Fingolfin
Wesker exposed himself to Uroboros out of desperation. He knew full well that he wasn't strong enough to defeat both Chris and Sheva after being incredibly weakened, though Uroboros took away his greatest advantage, speed.

The "black mist" is his after image, due to him wearing all that black. Wesker's virus has no reason to give him teleportation, nor does it suit the theme of Resident Evil. Everything in the game that appears supernatural, like zombies, are based off of science.

Besides, supposing it is (It isn't) teleportation, that only works for me, seeing as how Vamp will never even be able to hit Wesker then.

No.

KingD19
If it was his afterimage(you're still ignoring the body poses that are impossible with high speed movement), then why is it a small puff cloud about chest level when he's wearing black all over? Shouldn't it be a full after image?

And true Uroboros took away his speed, but it gave him a devastating area attack, and the durability to survive while immersed in magma, and enough strength to hold a helicopter in mid flight.

And if Wesker was hit by Jill, Sheva, and Chris, Vamp will hit him.

King-Fingolfin
Meh.

I honestly don't see how a base form of the T-Virus gives Wesker teleportation.

And Wesker is incredibly fast, as seen in Code Veronica, where he was moving so fast he was leaving after images.

Yet he was defeated by two rocket launchers, where as before, he could tank them.
I believe Uroboros may have given Wesker a strength enhancement, but it doesn't equal Wesker's agility.

Wesker was toying with them. Not only that, but all three of them are incredibly skilled, and Chris has experience with Wesker. And all 3 got their asses kicked.

Didn't say he wouldn't. I'm saying he won't be able to do anything.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by King-Fingolfin
Still not fast enough to stop Wesker from punching or kicking his head off.

Because Raiden is an idiot. Why didn't he lop Vamp's head off when he KO'd him in Act 2? And Vamp hasn't shown the durability to resist someone with Wesker's strength.

If he is, it's only slightly faster.

Wesker > RPGs. Vamp's not cutting Wesker's head off. 1. Won't happen, he took hits from Raiden, who is much stronger than Wesker, and he himself was able to physically restrain Raiden, which makes Vamp much stronger than Wesker.

2. Irrelevant. And yes, he has, Raiden is stronger.

3. Vamp is hypersonic in speed, being able to match speed with a being who blocked gatling gun fire while HUMAN, as a Cyborg he was much faster.

4. Cutting is a tad different from explosions.

KingD19
I don't think it was the rpgs hitting him that killed him, it was them hitting the magma and causing that gorgeous explosion.

And that's the only logical way for him to move like he does.

Vamp's speed is on par with Raiden, who as was stated earlier has dodged automatic machine gun fire, while Wesker only teleported/dodged single bullets at a time. Vamp is fast enough to seriously injure and then kill Wesker. If he can hurt Raiden, who took down several geckos, then he can hurt Wesker.

King-Fingolfin
Yet he is vulnerable to gunfire no expression

Read above

Wesker is capable of dodging Gatling fire *shrug*

Doesn't change the fact it didn't even put a scratch on Wesker's face. Vamp's not cutting him.

KingD19
The strongest feat I've seen from Wesker is punching a hole in steel, blocking and bending a steel beam from hitting him, hitting concrete, and holding the chopper(After uroboros).

He's not even near Vamp's level, he could port around for a while, and his teleporting does seem relatively short to mid-range, but Vamp would be able to keep up, while playing with him, then kill him...easily.

King-Fingolfin
He actually was going to pull down that helicopter down (Shows him doing it if you don't press that button press)

The only impressive thing Vamp has for durability shown is fighting Raiden who held back Metal Gear. Which doesn't make much sense, seeing as how in any other time, Vamp has shown normal Durability.

KingD19
Yeah, I know, but the fact that when you get it right, he doesn't, it shows that it's not canon.

Fighting Raiden in and of itself is impressive. Since Raiden, who cut clean through a Gecko leg with no effort, couldn't cut him down to size. I bet if Wesker fought Raiden, he would lose, he would also lose to Vamp, simple.

King-Fingolfin
No. He WAS going to bring it down. Which means he is fully capable of doing it.

Do Gecko legs have any outstanding durability? Guess from what I know, they are basically unarmored, organic like legs =/

Indeed he would lose. I don't see your point. Raiden beat Vamp's ass on both occasions.

KingD19
Only after he used Uroboros, and even then he was struggling.

They aren't any more durable than what is expected, but Raiden also break danced with two geckos holding him with high tension cables, and he did it easily. I don't see Wesker doing that.

I meant Wesker would lose to Raiden, and he would lose to Vamp as well.

King-Fingolfin
He was already weakened before. Remember, he was injected TWICE with something that greatly weakens him.

Maybe he was struggling because, idk, HE WAS IN MAGMA!
Not to mention just getting stabbed like 40 times in the chest by Sheva and Chris.

I didn't say Wesker was physically stronger than Raiden. But Vamp's not physically stronger than Raiden either so still don't see the point.

Why? Both are inferior to Raiden. And though Wesker would lose, I'm pretty certain he would be able to do something to him before getting his head chopped off.

KingD19
If Raiden, was so damaged by Vamp that he was coughing up blood and needed a transfusion, I doubt Wesker would fare nearly as well. Plus Raiden could barely lay a hit, and when he finally ended the fight, he had to critically injure himself to do it. Ala Yoshimitsu(Stab through the stomach and into your enemy)

And Wesker didn't seem in any discomfort from the magman, he was just pissed that Chris was getting away.

Nemesis X
Wesker can win this. He's strong enough to punch through steel, lift missiles and throw them, he whooped Chris and Sheva's ass before his glasses hit the floor, and is invulnerable to magma.

The reason Wesker got owned by two RPGs is because the rockets must've hit that weak spot on his chest. When people are infected by Uroboros, they have that orange glowing orb on them. Put enough damage on that orb and the host will die. Obviously two RPGS were enough to take it out.

KingD19
And any injuries he inflicts on Vamp, however unlikely will be healed in moments. Vamp would Eat Chris and Sheva alive in about the same time, he just can't teleport. And he was only shown to be resistant to Magma after he used Uroboros. If Raiden can barely touch Vamp, I doubt Wesker could do any better.

King-Fingolfin
Vamp can't heal a head. no expression and he hasn't shown healing something that's about the same speed as getting your head punched off.

Wesker tanks Rockets to the face, before Uroboros.

KingD19
The rpg feat doesn't even make any sense, when they hit they caused sparks, and he shouldn't have been able to hold on to them, when they impacted his hand they should have detonated, I don't count that as a feat.

And in combat, Raiden and Vamp are faster than Wesker. Look at Weskers fights, where he pwns regular speed opponents.

Then look at MGS2 and MGS4, where Vamp owns everyone, and he was dodging Raiden trying to cut him.

They are also physically faster, Raiden sliced three geckos in half in less than 3 seconds. All Wesker has going is teleportation. Besides, to cock his arm back and put enough strength into the punch for it to knock vamps head off, he'll already have been stabbed in the face a couple times.

Nemesis X
The rpg feat doesn't even make any sense, when they hit they caused sparks, and he shouldn't have been able to hold on to them, when they impacted his hand they should have detonated, I don't count that as a feat.

And in combat, Raiden and Vamp are faster than Wesker. Look at Weskers fights, where he pwns regular speed opponents.

Then look at MGS2 and MGS4, where Vamp owns everyone, and he was dodging Raiden trying to cut him.

They are also physically faster, Raiden sliced three geckos in half in less than 3 seconds. All Wesker has going is teleportation. Besides, to cock his arm back and put enough strength into the punch for it to knock vamps head off, he'll already have been stabbed in the face a couple times.

I thought rockets only detonated if the tip of them make contact with something.

Are Raiden and Vamp fast enough to leave after images? Also, Wesker dropped his glasses, owned Chris and Sheva less than a few seconds and grabbed his glasses before they landed on the floor. That's fast.

It's not teleportation. If Wesker can teleport then he wouldn't have fallen out of the back of that plane.Stabbed in the face so what? Wesker got shot in the face by bullets and he only found that annoying.

King-Fingolfin
=|

It's not him catching the RPG, it's him TANKING the missile. And as much as you don't like the feat, it's canon, which means it applies to Wesker.

Wesker has the reaction speed and movement speed enough to land a hit on Vamp.

Seeing as how Wesker can take multiple sniper and magnum bullets, as well as Chris and Sheva's knives to the face, I would say Vamp's knives would do jack shit to him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.