Captain Falcon vs Pyramid Head

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Voyeur
Captain Douglas Jay Falcon VS the infamous Pyramid Head.
http://nsidernews.com/wp-content/uploads/captain_falcon_nintendo_f-zero.jpg

Captain Falcon can use anything at his disposal from his F-Zero series; and from
Super Smash Bros. 64
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
And this Falcon Punch

FFtw7qW7Vcw

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/deadstars/pyramidheadjpg.jpg
Pyramid Head can be used from any translation of Silent Hill title he's appeared in.
Pyramid head is allowed his giant blade weapon.
He is allowed to rape.
He is confined to the physical plane of existence and thus is apart of Captain Falcon's psyche in this match but he is tangible.
He can still feel pain, but be able to manifest. The key is to know why he plagues Falcon in order to defeat him I suppose.
RgDdMOBXt5I

So who do you think will win?
Ready, Go!

Nemesis X
I'm sorry but this is ridiculous. Here's what happens:

CF - FALCON PUN---

PH stabs CF through the chest with his blade.

KingD19
Falcon is waaaay faster than PH, dragging that blade around makes him slow as molasses. I say Falcon peppers him with some hits while he's gathering strength for the swing, then he dodges, the Falcon Punches' him in the back of the head.

Voyeur
Captain Falcon is super fast and did you see that Falcon Punch?

I forgot to mention that Pyramid head can also be destroyed and all but still manifest back is what I meant. Unless if some one can prove to me the Falcon Punch can break all planes of physical, spiritual, mental, and dimensional then, please do so.

I think Captain Falcon could win in any aspect.

He's to nimble to be caught off guard or stabbed by a blade, besides he can Wave Dash and L-Cancel.

XanatosForever
You forgot to mention his moonwalk. wink

KingD19
Doesn't PH only manifest when your psyche and sub-conscious are on certain levels of disturbedness?

Voyeur
Originally posted by KingD19
Doesn't PH only manifest when your psyche and sub-conscious are on certain levels of disturbedness?

yeah, I stated that he exists in Captain Falcon's. So for some reason or another, he is disturbed mentally.

Captain Falcon has to ward him off till he figures out the proper way to defeat him I'm guessing.

KingD19
I know what happened, he Falcon Fudged that one chick too hard, and now she's paralyzed from the waist down. He has to realize that it wasn't his fault, he's a man, and when a man as powerful as Cap Falcon erupts, you better stand back.

CosmicComet
^ You win the internetz for today sir.

Voyeur
Pyramid head would get a slash into the Captain's mental mind at the moment but you're close lol

(I actually have a reason why Pyramid head appeared and its all proof in this thread with clues)

Nemesis X
lol at the PH dancing vid. It'd be more funny if this was a dance off.
Anyways, PH owns.

KingD19
I have never won the internetz before, but it feels great.

And tell us you're interpretation Voyeur.

Voyeur
Originally posted by Nemesis X
lol at the PH dancing vid. It'd be more funny if this was a dance off.
Anyways, PH owns.

do you want to make it that son =O because Xanatos pointed out that Captain Falcon has the moon walk and other sweet moves.

And I can't tell you that or this thread would be over. Still that aside I can't believe people still think PH would beat CF -.-

Captain Falcon clearly lays the rape down.

KingD19
FALCON........F*CK!!!!!!!

Csdabest
CF rips a hole in the spacetime continum with Falcon punch and sends PH into oblivion. While getting it on cameron. Only to get 473,000 views for the first 10 mins where it was posted on Youtube

ScreamPaste
Captain Falcon doesn't teabag, he potato sacks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.