DOS doomsday JLA rematch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
in DOS doomsday ripped threw the JLA and then when on to fight/kill superman. this is that same doomsday VS the current versions of that JLA team.

Doomsday

vs

Booster Gold
Martian Manhunter
Fire
Ice
Blue Beetle
Maxima
Guy Gardner

with the knowledge of their first attempt at stopping doomsday and a day to prepare can they take him down? or will the beating just repeat itself?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/15297/610353-doomsday_large.jpg

iceman24567
Nope they bfr his ass everytime

Enyalus
"SPEED. Speed kills."

psycho gundam
since booster gold isn't there, dd loses his super-speed.

iceman24567
Originally posted by psycho gundam
since booster gold isn't there, dd loses his super-speed. He isn't?

Mindset
Originally posted by psycho gundam
since booster gold isn't there, dd loses his super-speed. you're blind buddy boy

psycho gundam
big grin oh well, dd keeps his super-speed then.

SevenShackles
what if no BFR? can this team hold their own?

Raoul
dos dd would lose. current guy alone could probably take DOS doomsday...

Mekrob
Originally posted by Raoul
current guy alone could probably take DOS doomsday... Sense of timing was all off. It wasn't very funny.

SevenShackles
dos dd would lose. current guy alone could probably take DOS doomsday...

doomsday pretty much beat them around like step children, i know since then they have had better showings/upgrades that put them on better terms to winning this but i dont think anyone of them can really solo doomsday. let alone guy.

Martian_mind
Jonn could solo DOS Doomsday.

So easily.

Raoul
Originally posted by SevenShackles
doomsday pretty much beat them around like step children, i know since then they have had better showings/upgrades that put them on better terms to winning this but i dont think anyone of them can really solo doomsday. let alone guy.

why not? DOS doomsday, when compared to current characters, isn't that impressive, imo.

SevenShackles
why not? DOS doomsday, when compared to current characters, isn't that impressive, imo.

just my opinion, i dont think fire or ice on their own have the output to put him down, booster gold wouldnt be able to take him in a straight up fight. blue beetle might have something that can do some damage but he has been hurt by less than what DD has to offer and he was pretty relentless in beating the crap out of what was in front of him. Guy is Guy and he might fight a little smarter/better now but i have no hopes for guy in a one on one fight with any doomsday. Maxima im not to sure, i havent paid her much attention since DOS. MM im not to sure how he would go about fighting DD in a one on one match. im actually interested in what he could/try to do to put DD down.

Deathstroke
The team might fare a little better this time (Blue Beetle will actually be able to contribute something) but I don't know if they have enough to put him down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.