Composite Link vs. Pyron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThunderGodEneru
This is a combination of every Link with all items and powers vs. Pyron from Darkstalkers. Only abilities Pyron has shown to adhere to the rules.

Who wins?

Voyeur
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru

Who wins?
Who cares?

for the lulz I will be actually making a list of what a composite Link can do though and then you all can just have fun and let this retarded unbalanced fight take its course.

I am who I am
I knew this would come sooner or later. Link would have to fight someone like this.

XanatosForever
I think Link could take 'im. >.>...

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Voyeur
Who cares?

for the lulz I will be actually making a list of what a composite Link can do though and then you all can just have fun and let this retarded unbalanced fight take its course. Yeah, I should have given Pyron more team-mates I guess. He is too weak alone.

Voyeur
Composite Link
Drinks Chateau Romani.
Chateau Romani is an item from The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. It is a vintage milk produced by the Romani-bred cows at Romani Ranch and delivered to the Milk Bar in East Clock Town for wealthy members to enjoy. The drink itself is stored in containers, such as Bottles, and when drafted, replenishes the drinker's life energy hearts and also boosts magic stamina for three days.
(it literally turns your magic bar from green to blue and nothing you do magic wise is drained. Leaving you with an infinite casting of any spells for ever. 3 days is only restricted because the game must be beaten in 72 hours but it would easily be literally translated that once drinking the milk, the target would have infinite use of magic)

Buffs
Jump Spell
Shield Spell
Nayru's Love
Reflect Spell

equipment
Sword: Master Sword (w/ power of the Sols) & Soul Edge complete
Shield: Mirror Shield
Gloves: Golden Gauntlets
Boots: Pegasus Boots
Back: Magic Cape
Armor: Red/Goron Tunic or Magic Armor (depends on how many Rupees are allowed)

I am who I am
So what can Pyron do?

Voyeur
I posted to early and now I don't feel like continuing with the list since I ran out of the 15 minute edit limit.

which btw wtf is up with that?

and nah, I guess Pyron is like Galactus, so I think he'd win. Any way

I am who I am
Link would probably die from radiation poisoning if he got too close, or he would burn to ashes.

XanatosForever
Triforce. Wish. Pyron's gone. :P

I am who I am
Are you serious?

Voyeur
Yes, that is possible.

When a person obtains the entire Triforce they can get anything granted to the immediately through what they desire.

I can be translated into a wish. So if Link's desire was to rid of Pyron while obtaining the Triforce, then Pyron would cease to exist.

And Link indeed does hold and obtain the whole entire Triforce, not just a Piece of it (Triforce of Courage) in a couple of the games. Since this is composite Link.

But I don't know if even I think that is entirely fair, and it's very over powered. Which would mean thus that Link or anyone who at one point obtained the Triforce (Ganondorf) would be able to have that desire to wish some one out of actually ever living.

I am who I am
I doubt it would work on Pyron, and I doubt Link would be able to see Pyron. Link would just see the sky go orange.

Not to mention that Pyron really can't be seen at all unless he wants to be, but since I don't have a scanner, I wont bring that up.

Pyron could stand a light year away and erase Link's planet

Voyeur
Excuse me. I'm sorry but did you read the original post and even bother to look at the items that Link currently has equipped and what they're capable of from the short list I made? Please do so.

Also, you doubt that would work?...umm...it's a divine, celestial and above understanding power. I'm sorry, there's nothing to mistake about it. If you Desire it it, it will come true. What ever wish you want, with out misconception or deciphering, will come true.

So...uhh, how would that not work? You just wish that thing was never in existence/lived/was created/ or was even a mere thought and ...there...it just ...never was. Do you understand that? it is really simple I'd imagine to grasp concept wise. And you don't need to see what you wish to just not be. But I think that is just dumb ass over powered to have such a great ability at your disposal, even if it is fair by "all items" and composite Link.

Any way. I really don't care about this retarded spite thread and I just wanted to aid ScreamPaste cos' he'll beg to differ and has a fair shot in retrospect. But what I heard/know of Pyron he seems unbeatable other wise.

EDIT: I'm sorry I had to just throw this in here because I'm having a hard time fathoming at how slow you are. Is english your second language because if so that's cool and understandable. But other then that you're just really thick headed and idiotic to not be able to understand such a simple thing. I don't see how you even got the idea that "I doubt it would work on Pyron," ...I mean...mate, I'm not trying to be rude but honestly, do you know what's going on half the time?

I am who I am
Excuse me. I'm sorry but did you read the original post and even bother to look at the items that Link currently has equipped and what they're capable of from the short list I made? Please do so. You are the biggest most retarded fanboi I have ever seen if you think Link stands a chance at Pyron.

Also, you doubt that would work?...umm...it's a divine, celestial and above understanding power. I'm sorry, there's nothing to mistake about it. If you Desire it it, it will come true. What ever wish you want, with out misconception or deciphering, will come true.No it's not, your just stupidly wanking it cuz your in-love with Link. Pyron is THE KING OF THE UNIVERSE. He could literally sit back and destroy Link from another Galaxy. Link wont even know who the hell he's fightin'. This was a damn spite thread and you came in swingin' like the silly lil fanboi you are. Hilarious rolling on floor laughing

So...uhh, how would that not work? You just wish that thing was never in existence/lived/was created/ or was even a mere thought and ...there...it just ...never was. Do you understand that? it is really simple I'd imagine to grasp concept wise. And you don't need to see what you wish to just not be. But I think that is just dumb ass over powered to have such a great ability at your disposal, even if it is fair by "all items" and composite Link.OMG, you are so phuckin' stupid. Show me this spell workin' on a bein' of Pyron's caliber, show me ANYTHING in Zelda that has the power to affect somthin' 1000x the size of earth. You are an absolute failure not only at this whole debatin' thing but at life in general if you can't wrap that empty head of yours around the fact that Link won't see Pyron, know who he is, and know what he is doin out inth middle of space. How can he wish about somthin' he doesn't even know. You are a loser if you can't see that Pyron will destroy Links ENTIRE planet just by bein' close to it. Pyron travels faster than light. Before Link can think...he will die.

Any way. I really don't care about this retarded spite thread and I just wanted to aid ScreamPaste cos' he'll beg to differ and has a fair shot in retrospect. But what I heard/know of Pyron he seems unbeatable other wise..Yeah right...dumbass

EDIT: I'm sorry I had to just throw this in here because I'm having a hard time fathoming at how slow you are. Is english your second language because if so that's cool and understandable. But other then that you're just really thick headed and idiotic to not be able to understand such a simple thing. I don't see how you even got the idea that "I doubt it would work on Pyron," ...I mean...mate, I'm not trying to be rude but honestly, do you know what's going on half the time? I wasn't gonna be rude or insult you in my post until I read this. You have yourself to thank when I make you look stupid.

Voyeur
*smiles*
cute. You're real cute.

You do all my work for me. Any one with eyes will see what is evident.

Any who, I'm a fan boy/girl for Sheik.

I don't care who wins in any debate. I just like seeing the facts laid out on the table for both sides to debunk and break down and see who actually would be the victor.

heh..cute...

I am who I am
Whatever...

Voyeur
oh for the record, you know to help educate you *pats head*
It isn't a spell. When you obtain the triforce, it just happens.

Do you know what a wish is mate? What ever you desire, comes true.

This is no longer about the vs debate at hand, I just feel I need to help you on a mental level at this point in time. I feel some form of strange empathy. I think you actually might be handicapped mentally or have some form of disability so I made sure not to insult your or flame you before and I do so now. I don't ever have beef or care about much with anyone. I was being polite in the other post and do so now.

I'm being 100% sincere and am not trolling for the record.

oh, in my oversight you could just be very young and which I just am ammused. :]

Any who. I got things to do and would like to go to sleep, peace out
<3

I am who I am
Dude...shut the phuck up. I'm not gonna argue wit a retard who thinx Link can beat Pyron. Go to bed kid...

Burning thought
Link, triforce takes Pyron out of excistence

XanatosForever
Originally posted by I am who I am
You are the biggest most retarded fanboi I have ever seen if you think Link stands a chance at Pyron.

Oh hey, I remember you. You're the kid that tried to argue with Peach over us all being socks. How's it goin'? From what I can tell, not good.

No it's not, your just stupidly wanking it cuz your in-love with Link. Pyron is THE KING OF THE UNIVERSE.

Okay, so, he's an omnipotent entity? Evolved from his humble beginnings as a physical participant in the universe? That makes sense.

He could literally sit back and destroy Link from another Galaxy. Link wont even know who the hell he's fightin'.

Okay, you've already established the omnipotence.

This was a damn spite thread and you came in swingin' like the silly lil fanboi you are. Hilarious rolling on floor laughing

Alright, so TGE is clearly breaking forum rules. Not that it wasn't semi-obvious. Thanks for giving the moderators ammunition.

OMG, you are so phuckin' stupid. Show me this spell workin' on a bein' of Pyron's caliber, show me ANYTHING in Zelda that has the power to affect somthin' 1000x the size of earth.

I'll get to this later.

You are an absolute failure not only at this whole debatin' thing but at life in general

This is hardly appropriate. We're just having a debate between two fictional characters.

if you can't wrap that empty head of yours around the fact that Link won't see Pyron, know who he is, and know what he is doin out inth middle of space.

Again, the matter of omnipotence comes up. Yes, you're making it quite clear that Pyron is powerful. Thank you for stressing that fact.

How can he wish about somthin' he doesn't even know.

Ah, see, now this is where things get interesting. By having the entire Triforce, Link is not unlike a god himself. He has the potential power of the universe and beyond. The power of the Triforce is the power of aspects of creation. If that's not something that can contend with the might of Pyron, then I'm not sure what is.

See how these debates can be made to sound fairly convincing, even when it's supposed to be clearly one-sided?

You are a loser if you can't see that Pyron will destroy Links ENTIRE planet just by bein' close to it. Pyron travels faster than light. Before Link can think...he will die.

If you're referring to a matter of heat, then Link's taken heat before. In any case, see my response above this one to the matter of Link not being able to react.

Yeah right...dumbass

Oh look, more insults. Really, these are supposed to be friendly, aren't they?

I wasn't gonna be rude or insult you in my post until I read this. You have yourself to thank when I make you look stupid.

So, instead of the continuing the debate civilly, you chose to lash out because someone was asking you to clarify your thoughts? That's...erm

Burning thought
Pyron is not omnipotent, what he is, is a perhaps over Jupiter sized being of cosmic energy who can move quickly after given enough momentum although far quicker than most without and useses mostly physical powers to defeat his opponents, he is not proficent in magic and from whats shown, prefers to go hand to hand rather than shoot any energy.

That said, Link would wipe him out with the triforce IF he is fast enough to make the wish, tbh I dont know "how" you wish on the triforce.

XanatosForever
Well, considering it's an amalgamation of the powers of creation, one could surmise that it becomes a matter not unlike how Terry advocates Sephiroth's power. Link makes the decision that Pyron is powerless, and it is so. He decides that Pyron doesn't exist, and he doesn't.

ThunderGodEneru
Fun fact: The Triforce is not infallible, Ganon was defeated with it.

It's greatest feat was not even planetary. Pyron is so much more than a planet.

In other words, to say that it would erase Pyron, is a No-Limits fallacy.

And please BT, GTFO of my thread, you know nothing about Pyron.

Burning thought
I know nothing about Pyron that was created by his fanbase you mean.

And no, saying an object that grants its user a wish whcih could indeed be to erase Pyron is not a no limits fallacy, the thing itself is stated to do so.

ThunderGodEneru
It is stated to grant a wish...Yet Ganon lost with it.

It is not an omnipotent force, it has limits.

Gumachi
What's next? Link defeats Almighty God? *sigh*

fascistcrusader
Good... Freaking... Lord....

Link gets his fudge packed harder than anything I've ever seen in this fight. This is almost as ridiculous as claiming Link can beat a fully time compressed Ultimecia.

Burning thought

So Ganon made a wish with the full triforce and it did not help him?

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Burning thought
So Ganon made a wish with the full triforce and it did not help him? No, he used it to amp his power, he made the wish, to use it to make him uberz invinciblez and to become ruler of the Sacred Realm.

Yet he lost.

Burning thought
Well dude, he made the wrong wish didnt he.....he didnt wish to erase Link, what did he wish for exactley? can you show me him doing it? if all hes wished for is more power and he got it, then thats not the triforces fault, thats Ganons lack of imagination.

Voyeur

It fulfills the greatest desire that person has. It can be guessed that when Ganondorf first entered the sacred realm and came upon the whole entire Triforce that he wished for immortality (personally I think the Triforce of Power and his Will to live does.) But truth is that he wasn't able to wish and get his desire at all because he was of evil and wicked heart.
"only the Triforce of Power remained in Ganondorf's hand. The strength of the Triforce of Power enabled him to become a mighty, evil king, but his dark ambitions were not satisfied."

I know this part of the legend very well since it is my favorite character who tells Link all this.

"The resting place of the sacred triangle, The Sacred Realm, is a mirror that reflects what is in the heart
...the heart of the one who enters it... If an evil heart, the Realm will become full of evil; if Pure, the realm will become a paradise.
The Triforce...the sacred triangle... it is a balance that weighs the three forces: Power, Wisdom, and Courage.
If the heart of the one who holds the sacred triangle has all three forces balance, that one will gain the True Force to govern all.
But, if that one's heart is is not in balance, the Triforce will separate into three parts: Power, Wisdom and Courage.
Only one part will remain for the one who touched the Triforce...the part representing the force that one most believes in. ......" -Sheik

@ 00:38-3:09vjIaokM--Pk

Ganondorf has never, in any of the games, had the entire and full Triforce. Only the Triforce of Power and Link has been able to defeat him along with Zelda's Triforce of Wisdom to help. But in past games, Link, has been able to hold and carry the full Triforce because his heart is pure and at balance. He only is tagged to the Triforce of Courage by the Goddesses to be a holder of it while the Triforce was not whole. So, if he did have it, any thing he desired would come to pass. Just thought I'd clear that up.

Burning thought
So from the sounds of it, Links deepest desire will be fullfilled, not necesserily whatever he wants randomly, it doesnt sound like he makes the wish conciously, simply the triforce grants his "deepest" desire.

Voyeur
So from the sounds of it, Links deepest desire will be fullfilled, not necesserily whatever he wants randomly, it doesnt sound like he makes the wish conciously, simply the triforce grants his "deepest" desire.
He would have hold for ever of the Triforce on his person.
It isn't like a one time "wish this, it's gone" Just continuously so long as Link had the Triforce, his desires would become infinitely thus.

Sorry if that wasn't clear. Desire should be viewed almost as a plural form of itself. The Triforce with in the views of once one reaches the Sacred realm isn't an item. It is show as a visible Triangular Item to represent the scales of balance but it clearly said up there the power transfers over to what is in ones heart.

So what ever Link would desire there on with in his heart, will just happen.

But if his desire in this situation was to rid existence of Pyron ever being a thought, let alone a entity or physical, etc. then it would become so.

I think that's OP though.

Burning thought
Well you said it fulfills the greatest desire the person has.

Which reflects on that Link/nobody actually chooses their wish, the triforce looks into their deepest desire and accomplishes it.

I doubt Links greatest desire would be to erase Pyron from existence.

Voyeur
Well you said it fulfills the greatest desire the person has.

Which reflects on that Link/nobody actually chooses their wish, the triforce looks into their deepest desire and accomplishes it.

I doubt Links greatest desire would be to erase Pyron from existence.

Re-read my other post now, sorry.

I don't think the Triforce makes a translation, like a Genie would of what is in your heart, and then gives you it. I think it more as what ever your unquenchable thirst continues to lust for, you'll keep getting it in a full unmistakable sense.

It is just raw, divine power that you yourself govern. There is no other being governing the thought over what you want. You yourself become the God/Goddess and are free to use it as follows.

once again, you become like....op...so it's pretty bs.

I am who I am
The orbital path around pyron is 400,000 light years. Link aint phuckin' wit nothin' that big.l

ThunderGodEneru
First of all, Pyron is more powerful than the Goddesses who made Hyrule, so the Triforce cannot be above him.

Second of all, you are wrong. It is stated in aLttP that Ganon has the Triforce, and despite its power, fell to Link.

I am who I am
Pyron is not omnipotent, what he is, is a perhaps over Jupiter sized being of cosmic energy Pyron is around 400,000 Light years around and that's only when he's in a sphere state. This makes'im 4x larger than our own galaxy. He is also not only cosmic energy but a soul as well.

who can move quickly after given enough momentum although far quicker than most without Pyron can move at the speed of light instantly usin' "Galaxy Trip".

and useses mostly physical powers to defeat his opponents, he is not proficent in magic and from whats shown, prefers to go hand to hand rather than shoot any energy. Pyron does not prefer usin' physical powers, he used'em only cuz that's the way the race he challenged fought. He can fight whatever race he chooses on their terms. Pyron actually controls the universe around'im to fight. This why Pyron can summon constellations in battle to destroy his foes or why he can will planets into orbit aroun'im. He is King Of The Universe.

That said, Link would wipe him out with the triforce IF he is fast enough to make the wish, tbh I dont know "how" you wish on the triforce. You have to prove that by provin' how powerful the Triforce is. The Triforce is not that powerful.

Voyeur
First of all, Pyron is more powerful than the Goddesses who made Hyrule, so the Triforce cannot be above him.

Second of all, you are wrong. It is stated in aLttP that Ganon has the Triforce, and despite its power, fell to Link.
Well, no...I'm not wrong :]
Everything I posted about the legend is canon and truth and here, I'll translate it over to ALtTP.

"After a long and fierce battle, Link defeats the Evil King with the Silver Arrow. A stairway opens, and the Triforce appears before Link. With a pure heart, he wishes all of the evil to be undone." A Link to the Past

This game title by the way also enforces that even if Ganondorf had the full Triforce in his possession, it is useless to him because he has a wicked heart. And also proves how Link has a pure heart and is able to wish for anything (not the Triforce's interpretation of his 'desire')

It would prove Ganondorf either wasn't using the Triforce at all or as before, only was given a fraction of it, the Triforce of Power.

And yeah, Pyron is like way more powerful then the 3 Goddesses and maybe even the Triforce. But how can Pyron be more powerful then a person's desire to just wish them gone?

If some one wants it, it happens.

once again, I think that's bull shit and with out it Pyron, as I stated even when I first saw that you put Link against this character that Pyron wins because you clearly made this out of spite to put Link against some one who is like Galactus, the eater of Worlds.

But uhh I got to take my car in to get new brakes and run some errands. I think I'm going to get a new phone today. So have fun, please learn and read everything before jumping in.
Peace out.

I am who I am
Pyron is not evil.

Burning thought
Pyron is around 400,000 Light years around and that's only when he's in a sphere state. This makes'im 4x larger than our own galaxy. He is also not only cosmic energy but a soul as well.

Pyron can move at the speed of light instantly usin' "Galaxy Trip".

Pyron does not prefer usin' physical powers, he used'em only cuz that's the way the race he challenged fought. He can fight whatever race he chooses on their terms. Pyron actually controls the universe around'im to fight. This why Pyron can summon constellations in battle to destroy his foes or why he can will planets into orbit aroun'im. He is King Of The Universe.

You have to prove that by provin' how powerful the Triforce is. The Triforce is not that powerful.

Can you prove this please with an actual source i can see please? the same goes for all of your claims.

More powerful? how do you measure that? just because his bigger, as usual you take physical power over anything and everything....his power means nothing if all it takes is this full triforce to wish him away, he has no resistance to it.

Re-read my other post now, sorry.

I don't think the Triforce makes a translation, like a Genie would of what is in your heart, and then gives you it. I think it more as what ever your unquenchable thirst continues to lust for, you'll keep getting it in a full unmistakable sense.

It is just raw, divine power that you yourself govern. There is no other being governing the thought over what you want. You yourself become the God/Goddess and are free to use it as follows.

once again, you become like....op...so it's pretty bs.

ive read it, you said

It fulfills the greatest desire that person has.

Voyeur
Pyron is not evil.

heheh, Idk when that ever came up by anyone
*pats head*

you working on becoming Wesker like you want to when you grow up now?

Everyone be nice to this kid. Like I'm HONESTLY truely not trying to be mean or troll, I think he honestly must have a mental handicap, or is autistic or something with his mind isn't right. Perhaps ADHD simply.

But yeah, just ignore him and try not to take anything he says to seriously. I never do, he's full of 'lulz'.

ScreamPaste

MasterPISword. :P

Lol @ this -almost- being as bad as time compressed ultimecia, FacistFanboyz.. lol

I see no evidence Pyron is greater than the godesses and even so Link has their combined power, this is a really retarded fight though. Ultimecia was easily winnable, this is just rediculous.

I am who I am
Can you prove this please with an actual source i can see please? the same goes for all of your claims. Pyron respect thread.

Burning thought
I debunked it in there

I am who I am
heheh, Idk when that ever came up by anyone
*pats head*

you working on becoming Wesker like you want to when you grow up now?

Everyone be nice to this kid. Like I'm HONESTLY truely not trying to be mean or troll, I think he honestly must have a mental handicap, or is autistic or something with his mind isn't right. Perhaps ADHD simply.

But yeah, just ignore him and try not to take anything he says to seriously. I never do, he's full of 'lulz'.
1. I wasn't even talkin' to you.

2. I was jokin' when I said I wanted to be like Wesker but only a retard wouldn't know that.

3. STFU.

http://msghelp.net/images/stfu_noob.jpg

4. Just like the rest of your sox, your on my ignore list now.

I am who I am
I debunked it in there No, I just took pictures of it and posted it.

Burning thought
And I just debunked it

Zack Fair
I knew this would come sooner or later. Link would have to fight someone like this.

Pyron = Flavor of the Week Rapist

Burning thought
Link afaik has the completed triforce, whats Pyron going to do to escape being made non excistent? ofc thats if ime wrong, and that Link can actually wish for it himself and not have it choose his deepest desire for him.

I am who I am
And I just debunked it No you didn't.

I am who I am
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Pyron = Flavor of the Week Rapist LMAO. Next link is gonna fight U-Do and kick his ass. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

ScreamPaste
Lol, IawIa, Still butt hurt by Nero and Seph's losses? Keep in mind the ones supporting Link are NOT the ones making these threads.

I am who I am
I know, and I wish peeps would stop. I like Link but it's stuff like this that makes you not like certain characters.

Voyeur
Link' is a great character because he doesn't have a personality or voice and it is left up to the player to feel as they become Link. Like many simple author devices when their main character does not have a name and so forth. So, just because Link is now having people to lay the facts out for him and what he's done, feats and so forth, isn't a good reason to hate him.

We're just showing what Link is capable of. No one is force feeding anything down anyone's throat. I'd appreciate if you'd read things more. I've said since my first post that Pyron wins. I also had to point out how the Triforce actually works and if this Composite Link is able to use the Triforce as I stated, then regardless of how big anyone or anything is, isn't relevant to the argument.

It gets translated into, what do you want at that time, what is your desire (your desires) and infinitely so since the Triforce is a place in your heart there after coming in contact with it.

So literally Link's power is, if his heart wants something to be or not to be, then it will follow suit.

i.e. the universe to implode on itself =P

Any way. That's how it is and works when you're pure like Link. And if Pyron is really all that what you say he is, how did he end up failing to Demitri and getting consumed?

Why did he bother entering a tournament in the first place to destroy competition if he really could of just...controlled the planet from a far or kill anyone on it and have it. By what you state, and what is facts here, his actions do not seem logical. And also how you can say he would just destroy Link with out Link ever knowing he existed. How the hell would the VS. fight even be taking place? Pyron would have to know how Link is also some how, specifically.

So granted, they both know each other and have seen the other to acknowledge both existences. If not then....heh..that just sounds really umm.......yeah.... :]

So Pyron, composite Link.

It's left to the thought of if the Triforce is Legal in this. And if so, I can see the main discussion will be how it works. Have fun.

side note: where are you guys getting this Pyron info from, he originates FROM a video Game right? and if so his powers are being restricted from titles of DarlkStalkers. Like, he wasn't first an anime character and then moved on? and even if info of him is canon from mangas and such, its null and void. (THIS IS rhetorical)
It's video game versus.

Zack Fair
The no-voice thing was cool back then, but nowadays I find it annoying.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Zack Fair
The no-voice thing was cool back then, but nowadays I find it annoying. I find it intensely releiving, I'd hate them to mess it up with bad actors.

Gumachi
Nevermind.

ThunderGodEneru
Well, no...I'm not wrong :]
Everything I posted about the legend is canon and truth and here, I'll translate it over to ALtTP.

"After a long and fierce battle, Link defeats the Evil King with the Silver Arrow. A stairway opens, and the Triforce appears before Link. With a pure heart, he wishes all of the evil to be undone." A Link to the Past

This game title by the way also enforces that even if Ganondorf had the full Triforce in his possession, it is useless to him because he has a wicked heart. And also proves how Link has a pure heart and is able to wish for anything (not the Triforce's interpretation of his 'desire')

It would prove Ganondorf either wasn't using the Triforce at all or as before, only was given a fraction of it, the Triforce of Power.

And yeah, Pyron is like way more powerful then the 3 Goddesses and maybe even the Triforce. But how can Pyron be more powerful then a person's desire to just wish them gone?

If some one wants it, it happens.

once again, I think that's bull shit and with out it Pyron, as I stated even when I first saw that you put Link against this character that Pyron wins because you clearly made this out of spite to put Link against some one who is like Galactus, the eater of Worlds.

But uhh I got to take my car in to get new brakes and run some errands. I think I'm going to get a new phone today. So have fun, please learn and read everything before jumping in.
Peace out. Only Ganon actually DID use the Triforce, and held onto it, he made the wish to rule the Sacred Realm, which turned it into a wicked mockery of what it once was. He had the Triforce, and he lost. Deal with it.

You're speculating again, Ganon was using the Triforce, the game's canon says so.

Are you an idiot? The Triforce is the power that makes the wish come true, not the wish itself. Since Pyron by your own words is more powerful than the Triforce, guess what? It cannot erase him or depower him. To say it can is bullshit faulty logic.

I made it because Link has been getting far too much hype here.

Learn how to debate and use logic when you get back.

ThunderGodEneru
Link afaik has the completed triforce, whats Pyron going to do to escape being made non excistent? ofc thats if ime wrong, and that Link can actually wish for it himself and not have it choose his deepest desire for him. Since he is, you know, more powerful than the Triforce, he won't be affected.

Burning thought
Since he is, you know, more powerful than the Triforce, he won't be affected.

Nah as i said, thats a moronic statement imo, the triforce wiping out Pyron would mean Pyron is weaker than the triforce, Pyron has zero feats to consider that he could survive being wiped out, him being physically more powerful means shit, he could bust a billion universes, it wouldnt mean anything to his resistance to being wished away.

Voyeur
if you had the Triforce and wanted Pyron to win, he'd win.

But Link has it, so you can't Q_Q

ThunderGodEneru
Nah as i said, thats a moronic statement imo, the triforce wiping out Pyron would mean Pyron is weaker than the triforce, Pyron has zero feats to consider that he could survive being wiped out, him being physically more powerful means shit, he could bust a billion universes, it wouldnt mean anything to his resistance to being wished away. BT, you can't be this stupid.

A. The Triforce has never "wished away" anything.

B. If Pyron is more powerful than the Triforce, and the very deities that made it, why would he be succeptible to their power? The Goddesses powers are very limited compared to Pyron's. Din made the barren, red Earth, Farore made life, Nayru made the law of the land(which I assume to be shit like gravity), all things Pyron is capable of doing to a higher scale, actually being able to remake planets from scratch. He is not physically more powerful, he is more of a "God" than they will ever be, their powers Pyron has, only to a higher level.

@Voyeur

You admitted the Triforce is more powerful than Pyron, it cannot kill or depower him.

Burning thought
A: but its power is based on a rish no?

B: Powerful in what way? your making a paradoxical stupidity statement because the very triforce your stating is apprently weaker than him can wish him away, therefore they would be more powerful than him.

So Pyron has created an object that gives beings a wish, and when has he done these things like making gravity and remaking planets?

Voyeur
You took what I said completely out of context and I'll be nice and not point out your obvious mistake from "is more" to "isn't more"

I said, more powerful then the goddesses, yes.
PROBABLY more powerful then the Triforce. That isn't 100% proven either way.

and it boils down to the fact, the power of desire in a person's heart and those who lust and have an unquenchable want. How can Pyron' defeat what one desires? and if that Desire is to have Pyron no longer be. That is what the power becomes.

Also, you proved me right about Ganon not being able to use the Triforce but I really don't want to get into that discussion on here or in general to be honest.

Due to the plot in the story the Triforce has been limited to what ever the person who had it had been trying to do. So that's retarded to say "well the Triforce only showed restoring the entire land of Hyrule back to a normal and peaceful state, that doesn't mean it's capable of galactic or wishing away stuff."

I mean, if you're going to be narrow minded on the description of the Triforce, what's the point? And you could just ban it from the Composite Link if you really wanted too.

I said earlier this discussion would just turn into how the Triforce works and battling others perceptions of it.

and so far, Link is invisible and invulnerable, intangible, for ever and unlimited so by the fact of Magic Cape and Chateau Romani.

And at this current stage of the debate has his unbridled desires to come true, that even being to wish Pyron out of existence.

You're not even fighting Link. You're fighting the Triforce and the interpretation of it. Which, if you want I'll go through bit by bit of all the records and quotes from games that even involve the damn thing and we'll debunk this.

EDIT: and BT brings up a good point, the Goddesses are able to Form and create an entire existing planet, then the laws of physics, time and so forth to the Land, and then even every single life form and being upon it. While reascending into the "heavens" creating a force point called the Sacred Realm, with their powers up for grab at anyone's disposal who is able to find this place. The power of Gold, the sacred triangle, the Triforce, being able to become anything a person's heart desires in turn, and it is not left to random deciphering of the Triforce, but actual literal want of the weilder. Has Pyron been able to make life? not just destory it....if not then he actually probably isn't even stronger then the Goddesses.

Burning thought
The fact is he cant, TGE has a strange complex in his mind where beings who are simply apprently "more powerful" by his own derranged opinion is imedialtey immune to anything he belives smaller than it. His argument may as well be "Pyronz is bigzor so he is immunes to triforce!"

ThunderGodEneru
The fact is he cant, TGE has a strange complex in his mind where beings who are simply apprently "more powerful" by his own derranged opinion is imedialtey immune to anything he belives smaller than it. His argument may as well be "Pyronz is bigzor so he is immunes to triforce!" I guess that is why I'm considered an authority on this forum and you a biased idiot?

Burning thought
I guess that is why I'm considered an authority on this forum and you a biased idiot?

durlaugh

yeah and Pyronz size makes him immune to powerz!

ThunderGodEneru
You took what I said completely out of context and I'll be nice and not point out your obvious mistake from "is more" to "isn't more"

I said, more powerful then the goddesses, yes.
PROBABLY more powerful then the Triforce. That isn't 100% proven either way.

and it boils down to the fact, the power of desire in a person's heart and those who lust and have an unquenchable want. How can Pyron' defeat what one desires? and if that Desire is to have Pyron no longer be. That is what the power becomes.

Also, you proved me right about Ganon not being able to use the Triforce but I really don't want to get into that discussion on here or in general to be honest.

Due to the plot in the story the Triforce has been limited to what ever the person who had it had been trying to do. So that's retarded to say "well the Triforce only showed restoring the entire land of Hyrule back to a normal and peaceful state, that doesn't mean it's capable of galactic or wishing away stuff."

I mean, if you're going to be narrow minded on the description of the Triforce, what's the point? And you could just ban it from the Composite Link if you really wanted too.

I said earlier this discussion would just turn into how the Triforce works and battling others perceptions of it.

and so far, Link is invisible and invulnerable, intangible, for ever and unlimited so by the fact of Magic Cape and Chateau Romani.

And at this current stage of the debate has his unbridled desires to come true, that even being to wish Pyron out of existence.

You're not even fighting Link. You're fighting the Triforce and the interpretation of it. Which, if you want I'll go through bit by bit of all the records and quotes from games that even involve the damn thing and we'll debunk this.

EDIT: and BT brings up a good point, the Goddesses are able to Form and create an entire existing planet, then the laws of physics, time and so forth to the Land, and then even every single life form and being upon it. While reascending into the "heavens" creating a force point called the Sacred Realm, with their powers up for grab at anyone's disposal who is able to find this place. The power of Gold, the sacred triangle, the Triforce, being able to become anything a person's heart desires in turn, and it is not left to random deciphering of the Triforce, but actual literal want of the weilder. Has Pyron been able to make life? not just destory it....if not then he actually probably isn't even stronger then the Goddesses. 1. He has feats above them all.

2. ...Desire is not a power, the Triforce is the power, it just acts on your desires, but if the Triforce is not as powerful as something it is being used to destroy, then it won't.

3. He did use it, to warp the Sacred Realm.

4. That and the very Goddesses that created it are not. To say the Triforce is capable of something the goddesses who made it are not is retarded. Canonically, it is only a fraction of their power.

5. No need to.

6. I know how it works, but also know that to say it works on as grand a scale as you say it does is a No-Limits fallacy.

7. No-Limit fallacies.

8. No-Limit fallacy.

9. I know what it can do thank you.

10. Not true. The planet existed before-hand, but it was in a chaotic state. Time existed, Din created the red Earth, Farore created life, and Nayru created law.

Pyron has actually taken in and remade planets, he then assimilated them into orbit around him with an orbital range of 400,000 lightyears. Yeah, his feat is better.

Burning thought
Nah not really better, all hes done is made energy of planets, show me the evidence that he actually created planets with life and other crap? And the 400k lightyears was not done in one day.....its actually a pretty useless feat in any debate.

Also saying the Triforce can wish pyron away is not a no limits fallacy, because he wouldnt be a limit, he has zero resistance to such powers.

ThunderGodEneru
Nah not really better, all hes done is made energy of planets, show me the evidence that he actually created planets with life and other crap? And the 400k lightyears was not done in one day.....its actually a pretty useless feat in any debate.

Also saying the Triforce can wish pyron away is not a no limits fallacy, because he wouldnt be a limit, he has zero resistance to such powers. 1. Never said he did, and not that it matters, creationism is not a battle feat, and Pyron did create the army of Phobos from scratch in seconds. How so? It shows he has the power to essentially hold a galaxy together.

2. The Gods themselves are not capable of such a thing, what makes you think a fraction of their power would be?

ScreamPaste
Actually, technicly the triforce did recreate the sacred realm as the dark world and the goddesses did create hyrule and the world sorrounding it.

I already caved in. -.- I REALLY need to be dong work D:<

Burning thought
1. Never said he did, and not that it matters, creationism is not a battle feat, and Pyron did create the army of Phobos from scratch in seconds. How so? It shows he has the power to essentially hold a galaxy together.

2. The Gods themselves are not capable of such a thing, what makes you think a fraction of their power would be?

1. It could be a passive link, not a constant holding, and it does not state what form the planets took, for example Earth became a little ring orbiting his finger. And I dont remember it saying he did it in seconds although tbh they dont count as life do they...

2. Do the Gods themselves have this "wish" power? a human can create a car, that doesnt mean a human is as durable, or as fast as the car he creates. It all depends on specific powers, if this triforce has the power of wishing for things and having those wishes coming true...then so be it...

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Actually, technicly the triforce did recreate the sacred realm as the dark world and the goddesses did create hyrule and the world sorrounding it.

I already caved in. -.- I REALLY need to be dong work D:< True, it recreated a small dimension. But the Goddesses only changed the world, they did not create it.

ThunderGodEneru
1. It could be a passive link, not a constant holding, and it does not state what form the planets took, for example Earth became a little ring orbiting his finger. And I dont remember it saying he did it in seconds although tbh they dont count as life do they...

2. Do the Gods themselves have this "wish" power? a human can create a car, that doesnt mean a human is as durable, or as fast as the car he creates. It all depends on specific powers, if this triforce has the power of wishing for things and having those wishes coming true...then so be it... 1. Which would be more impressive.

Planets took a different form? Stop reaching.

We saw him do it nearly instantly in UDON, and they are>Life.

2. No, they are Gods, not Genies. A human does not create a car from himself. A human takes lesser parts and combines them into a car.

The Goddesses created the Triforce with a FRACTION of their own power, it is from them, to say it is capable of anything they are not is illogical and stupid.

ScreamPaste
According to the creation theory they descended on "chaos" and Din created the earth, Nayru gave it law, and farore gave it life.

ThunderGodEneru
Yet we see a re-enactment of it in OoT and we clearly see a planet.

Whoa.

ScreamPaste
Negative, in the OoT cut scene there is nothing there until the blue lgith radiates outward.

I am who I am
I can't believe this is still goin' on.

Burning thought
1. Which would be more impressive.

Planets took a different form? Stop reaching.

We saw him do it nearly instantly in UDON, and they are>Life.

2. No, they are Gods, not Genies. A human does not create a car from himself. A human takes lesser parts and combines them into a car.

The Goddesses created the Triforce with a FRACTION of their own power, it is from them, to say it is capable of anything they are not is illogical and stupid.

1.Not really, constantly holding it would be more impressive because it shows he can keep up the power constantly, passive orbit means hes not doing anything at all while their orbiting him.

Yeh, like a ball of energy the same form the Earth took, that weve already actually seen

I disagree, their just big robots, humans can build robots and weapons, life is a far greater feat.

Well then they can wish him away by your logic.

LLLLLink
Its obvious that Link cant approach Pyron in conventional methods due to his unimaginable size. But, Link can win this in my opinion. Let me show you his options....

-He is infinitely invincible thanks to Chatuae Romani and Nayru's Love and Shield.

-The Mirror shield reflects and absorbs ALL forms of energy, so any special techniques that Pyron has with that nature are useless if they are aimed at Link and not the planet (it still wouldnt harm Link though).

-The Master Sword protects against curses, transformations against Link's will, mind control, ect as well as being the ULTIMATE WEAPON against those who are not pure good. Nayru's Love, Shield and the Mirror shield block all other forms of attack, meaning Link is unapproachable.

-Link can travel through time and slay Pyron before he became what he is now. Link has the most complete control over time compared to all of the enemies I've ever pit him against. Trying to use time control on Link is like trying to lock a dude out of a building that the dude has the master key to. It cant be done.

-Link can play the Song of Healing and seal Pyron into a mask for his own use.

-Obviously, the Triforce is the best option for winning. And since Link has part of the Triforce in him, no one could get it before him, because they would have to deal with him to get it. THE TRUE FORCE OF THE TRIFORCE CAN SURPASS THE POWER OF ANY GOD SIMPLY BECAUSE UNLIKE A GENIE OR THE DRAGONBALLS, THE TRIFORCE IS UNLIMITED AND WILL GRANT ANY WISH EXACTLY AS WILLED AND BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT UNLIKE GODS, THE TRIFORCE WILL NEVER DENY A REQUEST BECAUSE IT DOESNT WANT TO SOMETHING TO BE AS POWERFUL AS IT.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Its obvious that Link cant approach Pyron in conventional methods due to his unimaginable size. But, Link can win this in my opinion. Let me show you his options....

-He is infinitely invincible thanks to Chatuae Romani and Nayru's Love and Shield.

-The Mirror shield reflects and absorbs ALL forms of energy, so any special techniques that Pyron has with that nature are useless if they are aimed at Link and not the planet (it still wouldnt harm Link though).

-The Master Sword protects against curses, transformations against Link's will, mind control, ect as well as being the ULTIMATE WEAPON against those who are not pure good. Nayru's Love, Shield and the Mirror shield block all other forms of attack, meaning Link is unapproachable.

-Link can travel through time and slay Pyron before he became what he is now. Link has the most complete control over time compared to all of the enemies I've ever pit him against. Trying to use time control on Link is like trying to lock a dude out of a building that the dude has the master key to. It cant be done.

-Link can play the Song of Healing and seal Pyron into a mask for his own use.

-Obviously, the Triforce is the best option for winning. And since Link has part of the Triforce in him, no one could get it before him, because they would have to deal with him to get it. THE TRUE FORCE OF THE TRIFORCE CAN SURPASS THE POWER OF ANY GOD SIMPLY BECAUSE UNLIKE A GENIE OR THE DRAGONBALLS, THE TRIFORCE IS UNLIMITED AND WILL GRANT ANY WISH EXACTLY AS WILLED AND BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT UNLIKE GODS, THE TRIFORCE WILL NEVER DENY A REQUEST BECAUSE IT DOESNT WANT TO SOMETHING TO BE AS POWERFUL AS IT. LOL WUT!? haermm

So much fail in this post...It is nearly unbearable.

1. No-Limits Fallacy, prove it can take an assault from a being with a quarter as much power as Pyron.

2. No it doesn't. It has absorbed/reflected fire, ice, and light. That is about it. Oh, and fun fact, Link in OoT cannot block any of the giant charged blasts from Ganondorf. So you are wrong. And lol wtf at Link surviving a planet busting attack.

3. Not on the level of Pyron. And no, Pyron would destroy Link, he has no defense against him other than your own fanboyish desires.

4. Link in the games has been able to travel from when he was a kid to when he was an adult through the Master Sword, and could travel back to the beginning of the three days in Majora's mask. That is it. His time control sucks ass, and using the Ocarina during a fight with Pyron...Lol. Also, there are alot of flaws with your "master plan." For one, Pyron was born on Hellstorm, a star billions of lightyears away, Link cannot travel through space, and if he could, he has no idea where it is. Second, Link would fry on Hellstorm's surface, being a star and all. So no, no time travel will work.

5. ...Are you serious? The Song of Healing is used to heal TROUBLED SOULS or lift CURSES, Pyron is neither of the above, and Link will not have time to play the Ocarina.

6. Prove the Triforce is unlimited. Because it FACTUALLY is only a FRACTION of the Goddess' powers, who were not able to make a single planet without eachother's aid, limits in other words. Pyron is more powerful and operates on a greater scale than the entire LoZ pantheon.

I am who I am
OMFG, who would bump this stupid shit?!

LLLLLink
LOL WUT!? haermm

So much fail in this post...It is nearly unbearable.

1. No-Limits Fallacy, prove it can take an assault from a being with a quarter as much power as Pyron.

2. No it doesn't. It has absorbed/reflected fire, ice, and light. That is about it. Oh, and fun fact, Link in OoT cannot block any of the giant charged blasts from Ganondorf. So you are wrong. And lol wtf at Link surviving a planet busting attack.

3. Not on the level of Pyron. And no, Pyron would destroy Link, he has no defense against him other than your own fanboyish desires.

4. Link in the games has been able to travel from when he was a kid to when he was an adult through the Master Sword, and could travel back to the beginning of the three days in Majora's mask. That is it. His time control sucks ass, and using the Ocarina during a fight with Pyron...Lol. Also, there are alot of flaws with your "master plan." For one, Pyron was born on Hellstorm, a star billions of lightyears away, Link cannot travel through space, and if he could, he has no idea where it is. Second, Link would fry on Hellstorm's surface, being a star and all. So no, no time travel will work.

5. ...Are you serious? The Song of Healing is used to heal TROUBLED SOULS or lift CURSES, Pyron is neither of the above, and Link will not have time to play the Ocarina.

6. Prove the Triforce is unlimited. Because it FACTUALLY is only a FRACTION of the Goddess' powers, who were not able to make a single planet without eachother's aid, limits in other words. Pyron is more powerful and operates on a greater scale than the entire LoZ pantheon.

1. You Fail. It fully blocks all damage. The strength of the opponent has no effect on the operation of the item. You just wish otherwise.

2. The Mirror Shield reflect ENERGY. Nuff said. Dont make me get the quote.

3.Fail again. Quit wishing that the items dont possess the abilities that they have, fanboy. Just deal.

4. Here you are again, wishing that items didnt have abilities. They do what they do. Get over it, wuss. He's INFINITELY INVINCIBLE. HE WILL TAKE NO DAMAGE. Plus, he has the Goron tunic that protects against heat damage. You just wish it didnt.

5....And seal them into masks. I think getting whooped by someone much smaller than him will trouble his soul. He got absorbed by Dimitri, if you forgot. Pyron isnt unbeatable.

6."OMNIPOTENT AND OMNISCIENT GOLDEN POWER". This is how the Triforce is described. There is nothing above this. It also solves the "not knowing where Pyron was born or who he is" since it is all-knowing.

In nearly every response you had, you complained about an item having a certain power. By the way, I've been limiting most of Link's abilities to the Hero of Time. You havent even experienced the Perfect Incarnation of Link yet.

I am who I am
Dude, you got Link in your sig...

King-Fingolfin
I have not seen so much fail in such a long time.

wow.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by King-Fingolfin
I have not seen so much fail in such a long time.

wow.
^ fanboy

King-Fingolfin
Fanboy?

Did you just refer to me as a Pyron fanboy?

Wow.

Let me tell you something, I don't give a rat's ass for Pyron, or any of the Darkstalkers for that matter. Neither do I care for Link. But you're saying that Link can block an attack from Pyron with the Mirror Shield, when Pyron can just pop the planet Link's on?

Naturally, I lol.

Why don't I call you a Link fanboy for not only making absurd claims like Link will be immune to Pyron's heat because he's wearing the Goron Tunic (WTF?), but you also have Link as a username and Link in your avatar.

But hey, playing by your rules as Link is invulnerable, Pyron still wins.

He just grabs Link, and throws him FTL, BFRing him.

k1Lla441
pwned

Gumachi
Damn eek!

I am who I am
LMAO

Gumachi
http://www.insertcredit.com/features/coldfifty/38link.jpg

Hmm...

LLLLLink
Originally posted by King-Fingolfin
Fanboy?

Did you just refer to me as a Pyron fanboy?

Wow.

Let me tell you something, I don't give a rat's ass for Pyron, or any of the Darkstalkers for that matter. Neither do I care for Link. But you're saying that Link can block an attack from Pyron with the Mirror Shield, when Pyron can just pop the planet Link's on?

Naturally, I lol.

Why don't I call you a Link fanboy for not only making absurd claims like Link will be immune to Pyron's heat because he's wearing the Goron Tunic (WTF?), but you also have Link as a username and Link in your avatar.

But hey, playing by your rules as Link is invulnerable, Pyron still wins.

He just grabs Link, and throws him FTL, BFRing him.

Too bad that Link wished Pyron away with the Triforce. If you would have decided to exercise the ability to read, you would realize that I was referring to the heat of Pyron's home planet, nothing more.

And yes, you are right. I am openly a Link fanboy. But I'm just not one that goes around saying, "Link stomps whoever, end of story!" like the people on the Sephiroth debates, for example.

So anyway, run along now, kiddies. Link won this by the Triforce. Surely, there is no arguement on that, is there?

Darkstorm Zero
Well, actually... Pyrons full power was stated to be limited only by the boundries of his mind... a 64 million year+ old being with unlimited powers pretty much trounces any of the triforces known powers, we cannot simply assume it can do something without evidence, thats what TGE and King are getting at.

LLLLLink
Well, all Im saying is that what we DO know about the Triforce is that it is omnipotent (there is nothing it cannot do, it is literally all-powerful) and omniscient (it knows everything - literally all-knowing). I have a quote if anyone needs to see it.

Darkstorm Zero
The point being that it was made by fragments of the 3 goddesses, who they themselves are woefully out powered by Pyron. Are you now claiming that these fragments are stronger than the goddesses who they are a part of?

I think of the triforce as akin to the dragonballs, capable of granting wishes that are within the goddesses powers, still awsome, but has limits that we have seen.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
The point being that it was made by fragments of the 3 goddesses, who they themselves are woefully out powered by Pyron. Are you now claiming that these fragments are stronger than the goddesses who they are a part of?

I think of the triforce as akin to the dragonballs, capable of granting wishes that are within the goddesses powers, still awsome, but has limits that we have seen.

The Triforce has never been given any limits. Its sole function is to grant the desire of the user, whether it be something small like immortality, or something big like creating another universe or dimension. If you can think it, you can wish it. The creators or thier power (which the limits have never been stated) has never been an issue. If Link desires Pyron gone, no matter how big or powerful he is, it will be so.
If I ever see in a game the phrase, "The Triforce cant..." then I will know that the True Force of the Triforce has limits. Until then, it is Omnipotent and Omniscient.

Darkstorm Zero
So now the Triforce is capable of wiping out beings like TOAA?... *shakes head*

I call immediate bullsh!t on that on principle.

King-Fingolfin
Too bad that Link wished Pyron away with the Triforce. If you would have decided to exercise the ability to read, you would realize that I was referring to the heat of Pyron's home planet, nothing more.

And yes, you are right. I am openly a Link fanboy. But I'm just not one that goes around saying, "Link stomps whoever, end of story!" like the people on the Sephiroth debates, for example.

So anyway, run along now, kiddies. Link won this by the Triforce. Surely, there is no arguement on that, is there?

Is that why Link can magically survive by jumping in lava? Oh nvm, he can't.

Unless Pyron as a being is more powerful then the Triforce and those who made it.

XanatosForever
...Seriously? No, you know what, I don't care who brought this back up. Reported for spite, I don't care which side.

fascistcrusader
Wow, just wow.........

ThunderGodEneru
1. You Fail. It fully blocks all damage. The strength of the opponent has no effect on the operation of the item. You just wish otherwise.

2. The Mirror Shield reflect ENERGY. Nuff said. Dont make me get the quote.

3.Fail again. Quit wishing that the items dont possess the abilities that they have, fanboy. Just deal.

4. Here you are again, wishing that items didnt have abilities. They do what they do. Get over it, wuss. He's INFINITELY INVINCIBLE. HE WILL TAKE NO DAMAGE. Plus, he has the Goron tunic that protects against heat damage. You just wish it didnt.

5....And seal them into masks. I think getting whooped by someone much smaller than him will trouble his soul. He got absorbed by Dimitri, if you forgot. Pyron isnt unbeatable.

6."OMNIPOTENT AND OMNISCIENT GOLDEN POWER". This is how the Triforce is described. There is nothing above this. It also solves the "not knowing where Pyron was born or who he is" since it is all-knowing.

In nearly every response you had, you complained about an item having a certain power. By the way, I've been limiting most of Link's abilities to the Hero of Time. You havent even experienced the Perfect Incarnation of Link yet. 1. Prove it.

Do you know what a No-Limits fallacy is? Because you are committing one, stop doing it, and maybe I'll take you or your posts seriously.

2. Yet it could not stop a blast from Ganondorf. Whose blasts are<<<<<Pyron's.

3. I notice how you refrained from actually replying to my notion of Link being unable to do such a thing to things on Pyron's level, instead just insulting me. Which makes you like like a kid, and an idiot. I assume you are a kid, and know you are an idiot.

4. Wuss? Lol what? Invincible to weaklings in Zeldaverse. Which are nowhere near the level of Pyron. Seriously, look up what a No-Limits fallacy is. Goron Tunic? Is that why when Link jumps in lava, he dies?

5. He would not be harmed by Link, and it removes whatever is troubling the person it is used on and makes a mask out of it, not the person itself, but you didn't know that because you're not the brightest bulb in the knife-drawer. Absorbed by Demitri, who is far more powerful than Link. And that was mortal Pyron, who is a Pyron imposing limitations on himself. Arguments from ignorance are not acceptable sir.

6. Hyperbole is fun. The Goddesses have limits, obviously, a FRACTION of their power does. And Omniscient? The Triforce is an inanimate fvcking object, how can it "know" anything. And Link is not the Triforce.

I have played every Zelda game. Nothing he has can harm Pyron.

LLLLLink
1. Prove it.

Do you know what a No-Limits fallacy is? Because you are committing one, stop doing it, and maybe I'll take you or your posts seriously.

2. Yet it could not stop a blast from Ganondorf. Whose blasts are<<<<<Pyron's.

3. I notice how you refrained from actually replying to my notion of Link being unable to do such a thing to things on Pyron's level, instead just insulting me. Which makes you like like a kid, and an idiot. I assume you are a kid, and know you are an idiot.

4. Wuss? Lol what? Invincible to weaklings in Zeldaverse. Which are nowhere near the level of Pyron. Seriously, look up what a No-Limits fallacy is. Goron Tunic? Is that why when Link jumps in lava, he dies?

5. He would not be harmed by Link, and it removes whatever is troubling the person it is used on and makes a mask out of it, not the person itself, but you didn't know that because you're not the brightest bulb in the knife-drawer. Absorbed by Demitri, who is far more powerful than Link. And that was mortal Pyron, who is a Pyron imposing limitations on himself. Arguments from ignorance are not acceptable sir.

6. Hyperbole is fun. The Goddesses have limits, obviously, a FRACTION of their power does. And Omniscient? The Triforce is an inanimate fvcking object, how can it "know" anything. And Link is not the Triforce.

I have played every Zelda game. Nothing he has can harm Pyron.

1. You fail for your inability to see for yourself.

2. Ganondorf is powered by the very object that defeats Pyron.

3. The reply was intended to mean that you are an imbicile for wishing Link's items and abilities to be powerless. If you wanted to strip Link of every ability he has during this fight, you should have said something. I really wish that you had the mental capacity to deal with Link's abilities instead of denying them like a little pussy.

4. Do I need to show you a video of him walking in lava? The blackout comes from the fall, not the fire, scrublet.

5. Then why do you continue to argue in your own ignorance? ATTENTION! FAIL! ==> The game clearly states that the mask contains the spirit of said being, not their troubles or whatever bull you said. You are so blatantly wrong here that I dont understand where you get the notion to insult MY intelligence.

6. Show me one time in Zelda history where the goddesses couldnt do something. A qoute like, "...but the Goddesses cant" or "...the Goddesses were unable..." is what we are looking for here. ANOTHER FAIL! ==> Appearantly, you havent played every Zelda game, you liar, because you would know that the 'suppossedly inanimate' Triforce speaks to Link at the end of LTTP. I am looking at the memory dump of OoT right now, and NOWHERE does it say that the Triforce is a fraction of anything. If you dont like it, take it up with Miyamoto. Fvcktard.

You have proved to me for the last time that you are unable to make an arguement due to your ignorance and appearant addiction to being wrong. You obviously dont look up the information before you run your mouth off (or text, whatever), which is why you have to deal with the humiliation of being wrong. Im afraid I'm writing you off at as a noob in my opinion. I'll hear no more nonsense from you. This thread is complete, as far as I'm concerned.

King-Fingolfin

4. Do I need to show you a video of him walking in lava? The blackout comes from the fall, not the fire, scrublet.

Did you also forget the little fact that Link is hurt while walking in foot high lava? Lol.

ThunderGodEneru
1. You fail for your inability to see for yourself.

2. Ganondorf is powered by the very object that defeats Pyron.

3. The reply was intended to mean that you are an imbicile for wishing Link's items and abilities to be powerless. If you wanted to strip Link of every ability he has during this fight, you should have said something. I really wish that you had the mental capacity to deal with Link's abilities instead of denying them like a little pussy.

5. Then why do you continue to argue in your own ignorance? ATTENTION! FAIL! ==> The game clearly states that the mask contains the spirit of said being, not their troubles or whatever bull you said. You are so blatantly wrong here that I dont understand where you get the notion to insult MY intelligence.

6. Show me one time in Zelda history where the goddesses couldnt do something. A qoute like, "...but the Goddesses cant" or "...the Goddesses were unable..." is what we are looking for here. ANOTHER FAIL! ==> Appearantly, you havent played every Zelda game, you liar, because you would know that the 'suppossedly inanimate' Triforce speaks to Link at the end of LTTP. I am looking at the memory dump of OoT right now, and NOWHERE does it say that the Triforce is a fraction of anything. If you dont like it, take it up with Miyamoto. Fvcktard.

You have proved to me for the last time that you are unable to make an arguement due to your ignorance and appearant addiction to being wrong. You obviously dont look up the information before you run your mouth off (or text, whatever), which is why you have to deal with the humiliation of being wrong. Im afraid I'm writing you off at as a noob in my opinion. I'll hear no more nonsense from you. This thread is complete, as far as I'm concerned. 1. Look up what a No-Limits fallacy is, you are committing one, logically I am correct.

2. Powered by one of the pieces, not the whole thing. And prove Ganon's blasts can rival Pyron's, considering Pyron can destroy a planet by pinching it between his fingers.

3. It is spelled imbecile first of all douche. Powerless? No, just not proven to be sufficient to a being of Pyron's power, if you think they are, you are logically a moron.

So now I'm a little pussy? Playing the internet tough guy now kid? Talk shit when your balls have dropped you dickless cvnt.

4. Yes, do it. Oh, and he was hurt by it. Fun fact. And again, No-Limits fallacy. Lava is not half as hot as Pyron.

5. Then why is it when you use it on the man who turned into a Gibdo, he was not turned into a mask? And Pyron will not be troubled or cursed. So what are you even arguing this for?

6. They needed eachother's help to create one measly planet. Lol.

Checked it up, you are right about this, the Triforce having a "will."

It doesn't have to say, call me when Ganondorf has any feats on par with creating a planet.

You have proven to be a moron, an internet tough guy, and a childish kid. Me a noob? I have been debating on this site for a while, and am generally respected, you've been here three days and are already considered a moron and a fanboy. Please stop posting.

I am who I am

So now I'm a little pussy? Playing the internet tough guy now kid? Talk shit when your balls have dropped you dickless cvnt.

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

LLLLLink
For an experienced debater, you sure sound like an Xbox live kid. You've been owned, stop spreading lies.
Since I've been warned not to namecall anymore by Peach, I guess I cant really get you back now, can I?

Just like the characters in these debates, its the unbeatable who get limited. Maybe one day you will flame hot enough where you get limited too. For now, take your beating and go. None of arguements are worth responding to, see how you are a liar and all.

ThunderGodEneru
For an experienced debater, you sure sound like an Xbox live kid. You've been owned, stop spreading lies.
Since I've been warned not to namecall anymore by Peach, I guess I cant really get you back now, can I?

Just like the characters in these debates, its the unbeatable who get limited. Maybe one day you will flame hot enough where you get limited too. For now, take your beating and go. None of arguements are worth responding to, see how you are a liar and all. I accept your concession.

LLLLLink
And I accept Pyron's defeat.

ThunderGodEneru
And I accept that I am absolutely helpless under the might of Dark-Jaxx and am a hopeless, sad fanboy who will never amount to anything Sorry to hear that.

LLLLLink
Sorry to hear that.

^Self esteem fail.

Peach
1. Look up what a No-Limits fallacy is, you are committing one, logically I am correct.

2. Powered by one of the pieces, not the whole thing. And prove Ganon's blasts can rival Pyron's, considering Pyron can destroy a planet by pinching it between his fingers.

3. It is spelled imbecile first of all douche. Powerless? No, just not proven to be sufficient to a being of Pyron's power, if you think they are, you are logically a moron.

4. Yes, do it. Oh, and he was hurt by it. Fun fact. And again, No-Limits fallacy. Lava is not half as hot as Pyron.

5. Then why is it when you use it on the man who turned into a Gibdo, he was not turned into a mask? And Pyron will not be troubled or cursed. So what are you even arguing this for?

6. They needed eachother's help to create one measly planet. Lol.

Checked it up, you are right about this, the Triforce having a "will."

It doesn't have to say, call me when Ganondorf has any feats on par with creating a planet.

You have proven to be a moron, an internet tough guy, and a childish kid. Me a noob? I have been debating on this site for a while, and am generally respected, you've been here three days and are already considered a moron and a fanboy. Please stop posting.

And you've got a warning for bashing. I advise that you do not keep it up as you are on the edge of a permanent ban.

Captain REX

I'm going to enforce Peach's warning here. If you are so respected and experienced on KMC, you should know by now that BASHING IS AGAINST THE RULES. Apparently you aren't getting that. Hence the emphasis on BASHING IS AGAINST THE RULES. Make sense yet?

Next time we catch you in the act, you're gone.

ThunderGodEneru
What was the point of posting after Peach?

I stopped posting. So really, why?

Ultimate Wil
Pyron badly /thread

Captain REX
What was the point of posting after Peach?

I stopped posting. So really, why?

Does it matter?

The answer is no, in case you were wondering. Your response wasn't even needed.

Return to the topic or move along.

Gumachi
Link is on par with Pyron, but Kain immediately loses against Pyron(even Mortal).

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Gumachi
Link is on par with Pyron, but Kain immediately loses against Pyron(even Mortal). Was this a joke? the first statement.

Burning thought
Obviously both of it is happy

Ultimate Wil
Link doesn't even stand a chance. Everybody, I know LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLx100i
nk from another site, and believe me, he is a fanboy for Link. His profile, name, and sig says it all.

@LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLx115ink, maybe you need to learn about Pyron before you debate.

Gumachi
Was this a joke? the first statement.

I meant Link is on par with Pyron?

ThunderGodEneru
I meant Link is on par with Pyron? And what pray-tell led you to that conclusion?

Gumachi
People seem to think Link can beat Pyron, but Kain loses to him.

ScreamPaste
This entire thread hinges on whether wishing with the triforce works, there's no evidence to suggest Pyron's outside it's realm of pwnsaucery. Nor can TGE quote it as a fraction of the Godessess' power.

Honestly, I don't care, once the Link vs sephiroth thread is off page, I'm not posting in Link debates, until people start thinking of interesting fights for him, anyway. One dimensional debates are boring. Triforce>Pyron. Size =/= resistance to wishiness.

ThunderGodEneru
People seem to think Link can beat Pyron, but Kain loses to him. People who have no idea what the hell they are talking about?

ThunderGodEneru
This entire thread hinges on whether wishing with the triforce works, there's no evidence to suggest Pyron's outside it's realm of pwnsaucery. Nor can TGE quote it as a fraction of the Godessess' power.

Honestly, I don't care, once the Link vs sephiroth thread is off page, I'm not posting in Link debates, until people start thinking of interesting fights for him, anyway. One dimensional debates are boring. Triforce>Pyron. Size =/= resistance to wishiness. Other than the fact that he>>>Their source of power? It could be their full power, it would not matter.

Pyron>>>>>>>>>Three Goddesses>Triforce.

I never factored size into the argument, keep your slanderous comments to yourself please.

ScreamPaste
read it carefully, I only actually said you were saying the part about the triforce beign a fraction of the Godesses' power. There's nothing saying that. Pyron's very powerful, but there's no reason to think he's above the triforce, size was just my substitute for "his massive physical power=null.". He's never shown being wish-proof.

ThunderGodEneru
read it carefully, I only actually said you were saying the part about the triforce beign a fraction of the Godesses' power. There's nothing saying that. Pyron's very powerful, but there's no reason to think he's above the triforce, size was just my substitute for "his massive physical power=null.". He's never shown being wish-proof. What leads you to believe the Triforce would be capable of something the Goddesses would not be? Because your entire argument is a No-Limits Fallacy.

Ultimate Wil
read it carefully, I only actually said you were saying the part about the triforce beign a fraction of the Godesses' power. There's nothing saying that. Pyron's very powerful, but there's no reason to think he's above the triforce, size was just my substitute for "his massive physical power=null.". He's never shown being wish-proof.

I really hope you knew Pyron's abilities before you posted this.

ScreamPaste
Actually, if you want to get technical, claiming Pyron is immune to the triforce because he's powerful is a fallacy, because the two factors are unrelated, and it's also a no llimits fallacy because you're assuming Pyron's got a resistance to magic without knowing the true limit of said resistance.

The goddesses of Hyrule could not what? Get rid of Pyron? I see no reason they couldn't.

ThunderGodEneru
Actually, if you want to get technical, claiming Pyron is immune to the triforce because he's powerful is a fallacy, because the two factors are unrelated, and it's also a no llimits fallacy because you're assuming Pyron's got a resistance to magic without knowing the true limit of said resistance.

The goddesses of Hyrule could not what? Get rid of Pyron? I see no reason they couldn't. I said he is more powerful than the Goddesses that made it. To say that they can destroy something that they cannot is ignorant. Triforce isn't magic, it's more akin to cosmic power.

Three of them were needed to make a planet. Pyron literally has a galaxy orbiting him at any given time.

Ultimate Wil
I said he is more powerful than the Goddesses that made it. To say that they can destroy something that they cannot is ignorant. Triforce isn't magic, it's more akin to cosmic power.

Three of them were needed to make a planet. Pyron literally has a galaxy orbiting him at any given time.

I don't care, Link still wins. Link gets eaten by Pyron, Link magically survives and still wins.

ScreamPaste
Because he's big, if I was his size, I would have the same, and the godesses of Hyrule coudl certainly do away with me in a hurry. no expression

also, in the only cutscene we have of the goddesses creating Hyrule, there are no other cosmic bodies anywhere in sight, it only stands to reason they had to create atleast the solar system, and that was still technicly only Din. Nayru.. well she gave law to the land or something, and Farore created life.

As Pyron's never created a working solar system from nothing, not even scratch, Din alone outdoes him in feats of 'cosmic' power. Being big enough to pinch a planet and break it, does not destroy the atoms it's made of. Matter cannot be destroyed, only displaced.

Din is clearly above the laws governing matter though, something Pyron's never shown.

Ultimate Wil
Because he's big, if I was his size, I would have the same, and the godesses of Hyrule coudl certainly do away with me in a hurry. no expression

Well you're not, and that is something Pyron has, so, haha, you lose laughing out loud.

ScreamPaste
Because I don't have a galaxy orbitting me? I'd be a little self concious of my weight.

ThunderGodEneru

also, in the only cutscene we have of the goddesses creating Hyrule, there are no other cosmic bodies anywhere in sight, it only stands to reason they had to create atleast the solar system, and that was still technicly only Din. Nayru.. well she gave law to the land or something, and Farore created life.

As Pyron's never created a working solar system from nothing, not even scratch, Din alone outdoes him in feats of 'cosmic' power. Being big enough to pinch a planet and break it, does not destroy the atoms it's made of. Matter cannot be destroyed, only displaced.

Din is clearly above the laws governing matter though, something Pyron's never shown. 1. He is a little bigger than the sun. No single star has a galaxy of 400,000 lightyears in size orbiting him. And he is not even a physical being, he is described as a formless spiritual presence. So no, it is not due to his size.

2. We only see what they made the planet from, that is it. erm You are reaching now, you are making an assumption they made anything more than a planet based on nothing. Din made the rock. Nayru made the law of the land(which probably translates to physics), Farore created life.

3. No, he just absorbs and assimilates galaxies worth of planets into himself and creates and mantains an orbital range of 400,000 lightyears. Yet because Din made what was essentially a big fvcking rock she>Pyron? Pyron is able to convert entire planets into energy sir.

4. Pyron's very existence is an abomination on physics and a punch in the dick to Einstein and every other Physicist. erm

And Pyron has created matter from scratch, though not a planet, he would have no need to do such a thing, but his other feats more than make up for it.

k1Lla441
pwned.

Peach
Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
Well you're not, and that is something Pyron has, so, haha, you lose laughing out loud.

Stop posting unless you're going to actually contribute something to the thread. Poorly attempting to bait people doesn't count.

Burning thought
What logic dictates that just because a being can wipe out universes, galaxies, remake them etc that he is immune to the power of a wish? or resistance at all to magic? also its a paradox view that just because he is apprently more powerful than the triforce or the Goddesses because if you are wrong about him being resistant to the triforce (which you would be if that was your only argument) then he obvioulsy is not so much more powerful.

You as usual TGE, mess about with your sad little narrow minded view of how physical powers>everything, theres more to a battle than physical might unfortunaltey for you.

ScreamPaste
Actually, TGE's made some relatively good points =P disagreement doesn't mean either side is retarded.

Edit; The human body converts food into energy, Pyron does this on a much much grander scale.

I never claimed a star was as big a Pyron O.o;

And yeah, technicly a being as large as pyron should collape under it's own weight and Einstein would snap if he ever played Darkstalkers.

Being a spiritual being doesn't make him any more immune to the triforce, and the face he maintains an orbit shows he is made up of somethign with significant mass.

ThunderGodEneru
What logic dictates that just because a being can wipe out universes, galaxies, remake them etc that he is immune to the power of a wish? or resistance at all to magic? also its a paradox view that just because he is apprently more powerful than the triforce or the Goddesses because if you are wrong about him being resistant to the triforce (which you would be if that was your only argument) then he obvioulsy is not so much more powerful.

You as usual TGE, mess about with your sad little narrow minded view of how physical powers>everything, theres more to a battle than physical might unfortunaltey for you. Triforce is not magic. And a "wish" is not a power, that idea is completely ridiculous and retarded, the power is the Triforce, people make a wish, but why would the Triforce be able to do something outside of the means of the very beings who created it?

Physical powers? Pyron has energy and matter manipulation, he is able to manipulate the laws of physics such as gravity, he has telepathy, shape and size shifting, among a bunch of other shit I care not to list, what are his purely "physical" powers? Pyron is not even a physical being, so please get out of this thread and stop spouting your ignorance in it. Someone with the general intelligence that you possess should not insult how anyone thinks.

ThunderGodEneru
Actually, TGE's made some relatively good points =P disagreement doesn't mean either side is retarded.

Edit; The human body converts food into energy, Pyron does this on a much much grander scale.

I never claimed a star was as big a Pyron O.o;

And yeah, technicly a being as large as pyron should collape under it's own weight and Einstein would snap if he ever played Darkstalkers.

Being a spiritual being doesn't make him any more immune to the triforce, and the face he maintains an orbit shows he is made up of somethign with significant mass. 1. Pyron doesn't eat it, he just wills it to happen.

2. I never said you did. no expression Even given Pyron's size, he should not have an orbital range of 400,000 lightyears.

3. Pyron is a spiritual being, he has no weight.

4. What? I never said that. And Pyron is an abomination on Physics as I said, he has never proven to be so large, he is not even physical, he is spiritual in form, spirits typically don't have an orbit, if they even exist, it is not due to actual physics that he can mantain an orbit that gigantic(which is actually four times larger than the Milky Way Galaxy).

Burning thought
What means? its already been outlined that it grants the wish, simple fact....so what means are we talking about?

Sorry sport but his only real worthwhile feats to note are based around conquering physical objects, and his stated powers do not help him in combat, what feat has he done that puts him above the Goddesses? And above them in what? just because he could defeat them does not mean he is immedialtey immune to all their powers, including Links wish on the triforce....

And someone with the general intellect that you possess should not even attempt slapping together your queer little theories of how buffzor and bigzor pyron is immune just because you wish him to be. Nobody cares about your delusions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.