Batista or Cena, who has more strength.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gaevus Mesias
These guys are both pretty damn strong. Cena's FU on Big Show, Viscera and the double FU, pretty impressive. And Batista in 2005-early 2006 ruled Smackdown will an iron fist, just want to see who you guys think is stronger.

guy222
dave

occultdestroyer
Dave Bautista.

Just look at the guy's physique.

vandalworks
i'd go with cena for the examples above. i've never seen batista lift someone like big show over his shoulders. i've also seen him struggle batista bombing some of the slightly heavier opponents like kane.

Bicnarok
seeing as they are both actors in some wrestling pantomime what does it matter, the script decides who is stronger.

vandalworks
the script is very loose, and the script depends on what the wreslters are capable of. i would say its a pretty important factor.

Neo_Version 7
I say they're both pretty "meh" wrestlers. Both are pretty awful on the mic as well but God bless Cena for trying.

To answer your question though, in turns of feats, I'd have to say Cena. I could understand why someone would choose Batista though. His physique looks pretty impressive.

Quincy
Mick Foley.

the end!

MR_GRUUVE
It would always be first Batista, then Cena. It's all so predictable.

Bicnarok
Wake up for fooks sake, its all staged. Who wins is decided before the matches.

Like theater.

SpaceMonkey
Batista is physically stronger than Cena. Why is there a debate?

occultdestroyer
IMO if Batista used the FU move to Big Show, he could also do it.
The Batista Bomb is a move which you can only perform on smaller, lighter opponents.
Lifting the opponent from the shoulders is a lot easier than spinning them around in a powerbomb position.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Bicnarok

Like theater. Pretty much every wrestling fan knows that. Doesn't mean it isn't entertaining to watch anyway. It's like any other TV show, really. So what if the winner is predecided? We as the audience don't know who's going to win until the end of the fight.

Also, Batista. But Cena is generally the more favoured one.

I-Drop
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
I say they're both pretty "meh" wrestlers. Both are pretty awful on the mic as well but God bless Cena for trying.

To answer your question though, in turns of feats, I'd have to say Cena. I could understand why someone would choose Batista though. His physique looks pretty impressive. Cena's ok in small doses. Batista is horrible @everything. Cena's had more impressive feats of strength so far.

vandalworks
Originally posted by Bicnarok

Like theater.

i didnt say it wasnt. i just said that during a match theres a lot of 'ad lib' and that generally only the end is scripted as to how someone wins. of course its fake, the only people more idiotic than people who think wrestling is real are those that believe that most fans of wrestling think its real.

jinXed by JaNx
Bruce Lee would rock them all wink

Sado22
Dave beating Shawn Michaels was by far one of the worst moments in WWE mad

and i think Cena's stronger. Dave's a body builder so they pay more attention to the muscle sculpting as opposed to strength building. but i could be wrong though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.