Current Thor w/ WM and BoS vs SBP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
In an alternate dimension, Thor, returning from a mission of great significance (and wearing his Belt of Strength) comes back to his Asgardian realm only to find his kingdom utterly decimated. At the center of this destruction stands Superboy Prime seemingly admiring his handiwork.

The sight of his realm laid to ruins triggered something long buried and thought lost within him. He goes mad with the most intense of Berzerker rages at the sight of his people and loved once dead and he charges right for the obvious culprit: Superboy Prime.

This is current Odinforce Thor amped by Odinforce, Belt of Strength and Warrior Madness. Does he have what it takes to beat Superbory Prime?

No BFR. Thor is (obviously) completely bloodlusted and will do everything in his power to kill/main/hurt SBP.

Round 1. Current Thor with WM, Belt of Strength and Odinforce.
Round 2. Current Thor with WM, BoS and OF plus the Power Gem (lets say it's a trophy from his previous adventure).

skygunner41
What the point..at this thread. no expression erm

Nihilist
hmmdur

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by skygunner41
What the point..at this thread. no expression erm

It's basically a vs thread with Odinforce Thor w/ WM vs Superboy Prime. :-/ with a little backstory to it?

Nihilist
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
It's basically a vs thread with Odinforce Thor w/ WM vs Superboy Prime. :-/ with a little backstory to it? it seem's as though you are desperate for Thor to win by giving him all these extra's.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Nihilist
it seem's as though you are desperate for Thor to win by giving him all these extra's.

Well SBP isn't exactly an easy opponent. Would a Current Thor vs. SBP not be just spite?

iceman24567
Prime wins the first scenario Thor wins the second one easily.

Enyalus
Thor in both situations.

TricksterPriest
Prime wins both if he's smart. He'll win the 2nd if he grabs the gem. If he doesn't figure that out, then he'll lose.

But a berserk Thor who won't use his full array of powers is doomed against Prime.

Kris Blaze
- Prime is not smart
- Warrior madness does current Thor more harm then good

occultdestroyer
1. Prime wins.

2. Thor wins. The PG is just too much of an amp. Heck, you can lend that amp to Aunt May and she'll be pummeling the collective asses of all of Galactus's heralds.

carver9
I honestly think current thor vs superboy prime would be a helleva fight. Everything that has been used against thor he has shrugged off and he one shotted a damn sky father and one shotted durok and one shotted the destroyer.

I dont think that sbp would take that hammer hit to kindly if you ask me. Current thor is a beast, a helluva beast.

zeel
Thor should win both, but his brain turns off in WM mode the multipication of his strength does him no good if he fights like a retard. Wm thor would be a awsome character if he was written properly.

shokosugi
SBP wins in both scenario.

Mekrob
Originally posted by carver9
I honestly think current thor vs superboy prime would be a helleva fight. Everything that has been used against thor he has shrugged off and he one shotted a damn sky father and one shotted durok and one shotted the destroyer.

I dont think that sbp would take that hammer hit to kindly if you ask me. Current thor is a beast, a helluva beast. He's immune to magic.

It's essentially a superdense hammer hitting him backed by Thor, with none of the energy surrounding the hammer doing anything to reinforce damage. The Durok dropper is irrelevant as well.

You're Carvy though, so meh, talking to myself.

carver9
Originally posted by Mekrob
He's immune to magic.

It's essentially a superdense hammer hitting him backed by Thor, with none of the energy surrounding the hammer doing anything to reinforce damage. The Durok dropper is irrelevant as well.

You're Carvy though, so meh, talking to myself.

I hate you mad

iceman24567
Its the truth current Thor isn't SBP level the amps are needed.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Its the truth current Thor isn't SBP level the amps are needed.

Thor w/ the Odinforce was able to match Surtur's strength. x10 that from WM, and 2x that from the Belt of Strength means SBP gets his head torn off.

iceman24567
Yeah I don't see that happening no expression

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yeah I don't see that happening no expression

Glasses, man. Gotta get some glasses.

iceman24567
thumb up

shokosugi
Originally posted by Enyalus
Glasses, man. Gotta get some glasses.

a third-rate marvel hero will not defeat DC's golden boy. get that through your greasy heads!

Mekrob
Originally posted by shokosugi
a third-rate marvel hero will not defeat DC's golden boy. get that through your greasy heads! That made no sense... at whatever way you look at it.

Captain REX
Cool the jets, shokosugi. No need to insult people.

Enyalus
a third-rate marvel hero will not defeat DC's golden boy. get that through your greasy heads!

I didn't realize Superboy Prime was DC's golden boy, but if you say so...

Also, you do realize that fights are only decided by popularity in comics, right?

Mindset
reported for trolling eny uhuh

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
reported for sexiness eny uhuh

I can't help it.

D_Dude1210
Why do people think that Thor would fight like a retard while in WM mode? He took on Thanos (while still in his classic power lvl) with WM and the PG and he doesn't seem like he was fighting like a retard (he let himself get tagged by a weapon but I doubt SBP carries something like that with him).

Allankles
The problem is SBP's strength level coupled by his durability, speedster level speed on top of that, and his immunity to magic after his universe was destroyed.

Enyalus
Strength won't be an issue. And even classic Thor's Godblast has 'ripped wide the very fabric of the universe and burst the barriers between myriad dimensions.' SMP goes down hard.

zeel

as usual your logic is flusterd. Thor is no third-rate hero, hes much more versital then your golden boy. unfortunatly WM thor is to stupid to win this fight.

**** batman could figure out a way to beat this guy. If WM thor was written properly he would beat the living piss outta SBP with out the need of magic.

But it aint happening. Prime wins this prolly everytime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.