Albert Wesker vs Ryu and Ryu Hayabusa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
The Ansatsuken warrior and the Hayabusa superninja find themselves in the crosshairs of Albert Wesker in his scheme to create the perfect soldier using the Type 2 Las Plagas (which created the Majini).

Both Ryus have personal motives in taking Wesker down (and saving Chris and Jill from a mountain of paperwork).

The Mugen Tenshin clan was destroyed, infected by the Plagas, which made both sects go Majini. Only Kasumi, Hayate and Ayane survived the carnage. The three surviving ninjas are under heavy security at the Hayabusa village.

Ryu was forced to put down Gouken, Sagat and Guy when they went Majini and attacked Ryu and Ken. Ryu promises to avenge the deaths of the three men. Ken and his family (as well as Guile and his family) are under protective custody on a aircraft carrier (Guile has friends in the Navy).

Thanks to Chris and Jill, they have Wesker's possible location - Lord Spencer's castle, and they move in. The two Ryus follow them. Chris and Jill are no match for Wesker once they arrive.

Before Jill could tackle Wesker, Ryu intervenes. Wesker is stunned by a Hadouken and several punches to the face. Chris manages to get away to safety.

From the red eyes and the tanned skin, Ryu has unlocked the Dark Hadou to give him an extra edge. Before Wesker could attack, he is forced back by a volley of incendiary shuriken. Ryu Hayabusa has arrived, in his ninja uniform and unmasked, Dragon Sword unsheathed.

Both men are very pissed off.

"It's us you're after," Hayabusa drawls, sword at the ready.

"You want a shot at the title?" Ryu sneers, cracking his knuckles.

Wesker chuckles as he adjusts his glasses. "Don't mind if I do. Let's see if you're a much better challenge than those two," he said, looking at Chris and Jill.

The battle is on.

King-Fingolfin
Hayabusa alone beats Wesker.

ScreamPaste
Ryu and Ryu ruin Wesker, Ryu Hayabusa's faster and stronger, and can pretty much disassemble him solo.

fascistcrusader
Team Ryu takes it pretty easily.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Ryu and Ryu ruin Wesker, Ryu Hayabusa's faster and stronger, and can pretty much disassemble him solo.

Hayabusa's faster, given the fact that he is a ninja, but brute strength is Ryu's cup of tea.

Ryu bench presses 1-ton boulders (with Oro seated on it, tossing another boulder with one hand). Hayabusa would much rather cleave boulders in two.

Given the fact that Wesker can now warp (as seen in RE5), the two Ryus are in for a hard battle.

Csdabest
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Hayabusa's faster, given the fact that he is a ninja, but brute strength is Ryu's cup of tea.

Ryu bench presses 1-ton boulders (with Oro seated on it, tossing another boulder with one hand). Hayabusa would much rather cleave boulders in two.

Given the fact that Wesker can now warp (as seen in RE5), the two Ryus are in for a hard battle.

Not really. Im pretty sure Wesker was just using some crazy dash speed. Ryubusa can actually teleport strike.

KingD19
No, Wesker can teleport, because of the black mist he leaves behind when he vanishes and reappears. Plus when he dodged the bullets, the stances he appeared in wouldn't be able to be done with speed, only teleporting.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Csdabest
Not really. Im pretty sure Wesker was just using some crazy dash speed. Ryubusa can actually teleport strike.

As King said, Wesker can teleport now, aside from the superhuman speed and agility, as shown in a flashback scene from RE5 in which Chris and Jill get their asses handed to them (drinks and appetizers included) by their former commander.

I am who I am
Ryu&Ryu.

Imo, Wesker is faster than Hayabusa, which makes'im noticeably faster than Ryu. Ryu and Hayabusa got'im on erthing else, tho. Except, I think Wesker might be stronger than Hayabusa but who needs strength who you got sword. A super sword.

KingD19
Wesker punched a hole through thick steel while he was being weakened by a virus manufactured to counter act and eventually destroy his powers, and body. Plus who needs strength when you can teleport behind someone and shoot them in the head, or snap their neck?

Csdabest
Woa woa woa woa.....teleporting is one thing but no way is Wesker faster than Hayabusa without it.

Zack Fair
Lets not forget the fact Hayabusa can teleport too.

Originally posted by KingD19
Wesker punched a hole through thick steel while he was being weakened by a virus manufactured to counter act and eventually destroy his powers, and body. Plus who needs strength when you can teleport behind someone and shoot them in the head, or snap their neck?

Unlikely. For starters Ryu > bullets. Hayabusa is fast enough to dodge bullets and the last thing Wesker wants is to get close to either of them. Not to mention Hayabusa's durability is most likely > bullets.

KingD19
I've seen their speeds, and I think in the cartoon either Ryu or Ken got shot. But what I meant was, get behind them, with the muzzle pressed to the back of their head. Most of these guys are crazy durable to blunt force trauma, but an object with the surface area of a bullet, and the force behind it to the back of the skull, I'm not sure they could take the piercing damage. Besides, you've never really seen them take sharp objects well.

GenomeFrozener
I can see Wesker destroy Ryu, but he's going down with Hayabusa.

Originally posted by Csdabest
Woa woa woa woa.....teleporting is one thing but no way is Wesker faster than Hayabusa without it.

Just noticed your signature, I bet you keep a libary of my quotes.

Cyner
Hayabusa >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wesker

Ryu would be killed but Hayabusa would take wesker. Heck if wesker couldn't stop jill from tackling him, how could he even stand a chance against Hayabusa?

KingD19
Well, to be fair, he was totally focused on Chris. Before she tackled him, he was pwning them the whole fight, toying with them even.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by KingD19
I've seen their speeds, and I think in the cartoon either Ryu or Ken got shot. But what I meant was, get behind them, with the muzzle pressed to the back of their head. Most of these guys are crazy durable to blunt force trauma, but an object with the surface area of a bullet, and the force behind it to the back of the skull, I'm not sure they could take the piercing damage. Besides, you've never really seen them take sharp objects well.

Are you talking about that lame american cartoon? If that is the case I am afraid that ain't valid at all. The latest SF anime showed Ryu getting shot in the face and the bullets bounced off him. That anime is canon to the SF story line. And even if you somehow refuse to aknowledge it Ryu has dodged gunfire with ease in Street Fighter Alpha.

niduin
yeah this one is way to easy, wesker is destroyed, i mean with the ninpo on hayabusa and the overal bad assnes of ryu id ALMOST call this spite but not quite

CosmicComet
Hayabusa alone could hang with and beat Wesker.

niduin
agree

ThunderGodEneru
Either Ryu would beat Wesker by themselves. erm

I am who I am
Just beat RE5 today and I gotta say, I changed my mind, none of these Ryu's can solo Wesker. I just seen this cat grab a rocket, shot from a rocket launcher and hold it until it fizzled out. This dude can take rockets to the body, be stunned and get back up. This motha phucka can grab a missile wit 1 hand (missiles are heavy as hell) and throw it at speeds that replicate it bein' shot outta a fighter jet. I don't even wanna touch on this dude's speed...

The Ryus can win but they GOTTA work together...

niduin
well yeah they are both incredibly fast. and both really strong. and both have techs to help like hadouken and hayabusas ninpo, it would be easy for them

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by I am who I am
Just beat RE5 today and I gotta say, I changed my mind, none of these Ryu's can solo Wesker. I just seen this cat grab a rocket, shot from a rocket launcher and hold it until it fizzled out. This dude can take rockets to the body, be stunned and get back up. This motha phucka can grab a missile wit 1 hand (missiles are heavy as hell) and throw it at speeds that replicate it bein' shot outta a fighter jet. I don't even wanna touch on this dude's speed...

The Ryus can win but they GOTTA work together... And Ryu can just take straight punches from Gouki, who would punch Wesker in half. He can effortlessly dodge bullets, and if he doesn't they deflect off, where-as bullets can and have harmed Wesker as seen in the fight with Wesker on the plane. Speed? He can move faster than the eye can see...So what? So can the Ryus.

Or Ryu punches Wesker once and Hayabusa cuts his head off.

Nemesis X
There should be only one Ryu in this fight. Having two feels like an overkill. I don't even think Wesker can survive something like this.

I am who I am
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
And Ryu can just take straight punches from Gouki, who would punch Wesker in half. He can effortlessly dodge bullets, and if he doesn't they deflect off, where-as bullets can and have harmed Wesker as seen in the fight with Wesker on the plane. Speed? He can move faster than the eye can see...So what? So can the Ryus.

Or Ryu punches Wesker once and Hayabusa cuts his head off. Wesker is so much faster than these 2, his chances are far less then theirs of gettin' hit in this fight. When a guy is this fast, durability doesn't matter much, if this guy can take a rocket I don't see much hurtin'im in this fight.

This man can literally instantaneously jump several stories up and this dude dodges bullets way easier than I seen the other Ryus. The Ryus have instances where they move faster then the eye can see. Wesker moves this way all the time. Guy punched a hole in a warhead and has a gun.

They can win, but it wont be easy.

ThunderGodEneru
Wesker is so much faster than these 2, his chances are far less then theirs of gettin' hit in this fight. When a guy is this fast, durability doesn't matter much, if this guy can take a rocket I don't see much hurtin'im in this fight.

This man can literally instantaneously jump several stories up and this dude dodges bullets way easier than I seen the other Ryus. The Ryus have instances where they move faster then the eye can see. Wesker moves this way all the time. Guy punched a hole in a warhead and has a gun.

They can win, but it wont be easy. 1. He's not that fast, and Hayabusa has ninpo that eclipses an RPG, Ryu has attacks like that as well. Shit, Ryu lifts fvcking boulders as heavy as tanks and is far more skilled than Sheva, who fvcking took down Wesker with an armbar.

Several stories? And Ryu Hayabusa has not done the same? Ryu Hayabusa in mid-air was dodging bullets and missiles from a Vertibird. Wesker mostly moves in short bursts.

Yeah, it will be.

KingD19
Where are all these Street Fighter feats, I want to see them, because I never have before.

Zack Fair
Click for a ticket to Ryu's respect thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f100/t464281.html

KingD19
I hear this ride is awesome.

I am who I am
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
1. He's not that fast, and Hayabusa has ninpo that eclipses an RPG, Ryu has attacks like that as well. Shit, Ryu lifts fvcking boulders as heavy as tanks and is far more skilled than Sheva, who fvcking took down Wesker with an armbar.

Several stories? And Ryu Hayabusa has not done the same? Ryu Hayabusa in mid-air was dodging bullets and missiles from a Vertibird. Wesker mostly moves in short bursts.

Yeah, it will be. I get the point, my point is Wesker is to fast to get caught up in any of that shit. SF Ryu may can lift boulders but what good will strength due if you can't catch the guy.

Never seen Hayabusa leap from the ground to the top of a building at such speeds. I climbed the buildin' and when I get to the top, he was already there. Haybusa can dodge missiles and Wesker can throw them wit one hand.

You keeps sayin' how Wesker was hurt by these things(don't forget they only manage to hurt this guy after they poisoned'im), but that's my point, he was hurt. Not killed. This man gets hit by rockets, falls to 1 knee for a few seconds and then gets back up as good as new. This man clears the entire battle area in 1 burst.

You show me where either Ryu can replicate a rocket from a rocket launcher and they might stand a chance in a 1 on 1.

He can catch rockets for God sakes, if this man can catch a rocket, he can pretty much shake of their moves.

Nemesis X
Wesker can't even get hurt by bullets and yet he dodges them all the time. I call that being a show off. Owning Hayabusa I can see Wesker doing but Ryu is very problematic.

Csdabest
Ryu hayabusa is soo much faster. How is Wesker goingh to dodge dozens of Energy blades homing in at him from all directions. Or how is he going to dodge a black hole sucking him in cuz he got to close. Or wind blades blowing all over the place fast enough to cut people into peices

Hell Ryu Hayabusa shits on Wesker with Ultimate techniques

niduin
The Ryus have instances where they move faster then the eye can see. Wesker moves this way all the time. well not really wesker prety much moves the same as ruy hayabusa as in sudden bursts of speed

ThunderGodEneru
I get the point, my point is Wesker is to fast to get caught up in any of that shit. SF Ryu may can lift boulders but what good will strength due if you can't catch the guy.

Never seen Hayabusa leap from the ground to the top of a building at such speeds. I climbed the buildin' and when I get to the top, he was already there. Haybusa can dodge missiles and Wesker can throw them wit one hand.

You keeps sayin' how Wesker was hurt by these things(don't forget they only manage to hurt this guy after they poisoned'im), but that's my point, he was hurt. Not killed. This man gets hit by rockets, falls to 1 knee for a few seconds and then gets back up as good as new. This man clears the entire battle area in 1 burst.

You show me where either Ryu can replicate a rocket from a rocket launcher and they might stand a chance in a 1 on 1.

He can catch rockets for God sakes, if this man can catch a rocket, he can pretty much shake of their moves. 1. No, he's not. Ryu can dodge Guile's Sonic Booms, right? Those are Mach 2, and he can effortlessly dodge bullets. Like Wesker. Just because Wesker looks like he is teleporting does not make him faster. And Ryu Hayabusa is just plain faster.

2. Watch the DOA4 Ending. Throw them with one hand? That means what? That doesn't mean he was faster at all, going by that, Abomination in the Hulk movie is faster than Ryu and Hayabusa.

3. Ryu gets hurt, not killed, by Gouki's punches, which is more powerful than ANYTHING Wesker has taken.

4. Are you retarded? So we should ignore everything they have done which points to them being superior to Wesker and just focus on the fact that they haven't caught rockets? GTFO.

5. That's the most fail use of logic I have ever heard. Batman can catch arrows, does that mean he can take them to the chest?

And Hayabusa has Ninpo which make those rockets look like shit and Ryu has Hadoukens that do the same.

ScreamPaste
Wesker just isn't as good as Ryu or Ryu.

Hayabusa tanked the top of a mountain getting /asploded.

I am who I am
Okay, peeps I get the point! Damn!

Since when did cats gotta be assholes about the whole situation, tho? They just VG characters...

Final Blaxican
I think people are just tired of Wesker. Since the game came out half of the Vs. Topics in here have been about him.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
I think people are just tired of Wesker. Since the game came out half of the Vs. Topics in here have been about him. I'm tired of people acting like he is the fvcking One. He is NOT as powerful as people make him out to be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.