PC has no IP address

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mitch90
I am using PS3 at the moment, we just got wireless and works fine but pc says status accuiring netwotk address

The IP address is 0000. It says its connected know, everythings all set up right as well. Any hellp?

Speedy response would be nice, my brother is in last year of school and needs Net by Wednesday or he fails his class you see.

Kelly_Bean
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=status+acquiring+network+address&btnG=Google+Search

Mitch90
Thanks, just trying them out now.

Mitch90
None seem to work. Any help anyone?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Mitch90
I am using PS3 at the moment, we just got wireless and works fine but pc says status accuiring netwotk address

The IP address is 0000. It says its connected know, everythings all set up right as well. Any hellp?

Speedy response would be nice, my brother is in last year of school and needs Net by Wednesday or he fails his class you see.

An IP address is made out of four separate numbers. 0000 is not an IP address, I'd say.

One thing you could do is get a LAN Cable and connect it to your Router or Modem, which would bypass the Wireless Device and should usually, get you into the net, at least for a quick fix, so your brother can pass his classes.

Maybe you need to click on automatically assign IP Address either, on the whole, your information is really too little to help sufficiently. Your type of Internet connection and a better description of the problem are pretty much requisites.

Mitch90
My brothers is fixed, mine isn't, might be virus or something, not sure.

Mitch90
The modem still goes funny somtime the ps3 wont go online, DNS error or somthing, is there an easy way to fix or prevent that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.