Akuma vs Ogre/True Ogre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

figuetony
Which of these 2 is the ultimate Ogre.Incase u dont know who Ogre is http://www.tekkenpedia.com/wiki/Ogre. evil face

KingD19
True Ogre wins. He uglies Akuma to death.

figuetony
LOL.Not if hes in his base form.

KingD19
In his base form, he would float out of Akumas reach?????

figuetony
Akuma would use his fireballs then.

KingD19
Yeah, regular Ogre really can't do anything.

figuetony
Hope Ogre will be back in the Tekken series.Maybe Tekken 6 big grin

KingD19
The gorgeous graphics will make him that much uglier.

figuetony
So ugly is the new badass.

KingD19
Basically yeah.

figuetony
WE Need more people on dis thread.Where is everybody at? mad

I am who I am
Akuma...mountain splittin' ftw!

figuetony
Akuma vs Ogre is the best vs thread alive so far

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by figuetony
Akuma vs Ogre is the best vs thread alive so far

no

figuetony
I mean whowants 2 talk about Issac vs Cloud? sick

ThunderGodEneru
Gouki punches Ogre once.

Gouki wins.

figuetony
Now come on we have 2 be realistic here.Ogre is a beast he cant be killed that easily.

ThunderGodEneru
Yes, he can, if the punch is thrown by Gouki.

figuetony
Ogre would block it then break Akumas jaw.

ThunderGodEneru
Ogre's arm would explode if he blocked it, and he is not fast enough.

Gouki is faster than Ryu. Ryu is able to effortlessly dodge bullets, he also dodged several bullet-speed Hadoukens from Gouki, and is able to dodge Guile's Sonic Booms which travel at Mach 2.

Gouki punched and destroyed an island.

Gouki wins.

figuetony
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPqMITXEfKE i mean look at that.Do u think Akumas power can measure 2 that?I mean it would be close but Ogre will come out on top wit a few scratches.

Wei Phoenix
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPqMITXEfKE i mean look at that.Do u think Akumas power can measure 2 that?I mean it would be close but Ogre will come out on top wit a few scratches.

Yeah his power can.

sawFg3DeTJU

KTZ82NG63uM

Zack Fair
Gouki > Ogre.

Shit even Paul beat regular Ogre.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Gouki > Ogre.

Shit even Paul beat regular Ogre.

Well Paul is actually supposed to be quite awesome in the Tekken canon.

But yeah, Akuma wins.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Well Paul is actually supposed to be quite awesome in the Tekken canon.

But yeah, Akuma wins.

I know. But he pales in comparison to Akuma.

figuetony
Ogre has more fighting ability though.

ThunderGodEneru
I loled at your notion that Ogre is a better fighter tha Gouki.

figuetony
He is man look at this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ_jad0-U10 show me a vid where Akuma superiors that.

Zack Fair

Mp24VwzudVI

n1DU7HD3t2k

Mesatsu.

figuetony
Akuma may have faster combos, but Ogre has a greater impact.

Zack Fair
Shungokusatsu disagrees.

tqlxXwAvtGQ

ThunderGodEneru
Greater impact?

Gouki destroyed a fvcking island with a punch when he was comparitively weak.

figuetony
I mean in the gameplay vids not the fukking Sf 3 rnding or watever it was.

ThunderGodEneru
I mean in the gameplay vids Stopped reading.

figuetony
Thats wat i thought Ogre has stronger combos.

ThunderGodEneru
Stopped reading.

figuetony
Now your in denial.

I am who I am
You do know Akuma split Ayers Rock, right? It's large enough to be nick named "The Earth's Belly Button" it's huge and can be seen from space. He split it into 4 pieces. In 1 move, might I add.

Kirikaze Fuuma
I admit ogre is strong. but in front of Akuma... no. ogre won't win.

figuetony
Unless he transforms 2 monstrous Ogre.

Darkstorm Zero
No, Akuma flattens him. By feats alone, Akuma's too fast, too strong, and way more skillful than any form of Ogre, or anyone Ogre has ever fought before. He can't even touch Akuma.

goldjoker
Akuma wins.. akuma can destroy the world! akuma is like goku!

Darkstorm Zero
Overrating Akuma isn't helping... I'm smelling a sock...

AlucardTepe
Youtube .Com / watch?v=-2-q0p846o4
Noone From Tekken Can Touch Akuma

GenomeFrozener
Ogre doesn't have any feats to put him Akuma's level.

StyleTime
Akuma wins. Better feats.

3L1T3
Sorry for bymping an old thread, but this changes everything: Google Ancient Ogre's TTT2 ending.

One "Ogre" (Normal form) scorched an entire city by stepping on the ground without even trying. So this makes Ogre win this round. Unless Akuma trains in the sun.

NemeBro
RpJAY72ZyhM

This?

That's not Ogre's normal form, he isn't a few hundred feet tall. And, buildings are still standing.

Kuja9001
Originally posted by NemeBro
RpJAY72ZyhM

This?

That's not Ogre's normal form, he isn't a few hundred feet tall. And, buildings are still standing.

And to add TTT isn't canon

stargun
Besides destroying an island worth a mountain range like Akuma did in SFA2 is a greater feat than city busting for the most part, so even the Tekken Tag version of Ogre may not be able to take this after all.

b64
This is really not a good matchup. Ogre at his strongest form should be able to compete with some of high-to-top tier fighters in SF, but definitely couldn't be threat to Akuma, even at his base form.

3L1T3
Still think Akuma is grossly overrated. Most of the feats he did weren't even canon. Or am I missing something here?

b64
3L1T3
Still think Akuma is grossly overrated. Most of the feats he did weren't even canon. Or am I missing something here?

I'm not sure on which feats are you pointing? His feats from the crossover games surely aren't canon. The comics aren't canon either, although there is an exception here, since two mangas published by Capcom during the releases of the original Street Fighter and Street Fighter II are considered canon. However, there aren't some feats worth mentioning as it was more like a story-teller.

About his feats displayed in any Street Fighter game (which are actually his best feats), they are all canon and are a part of Street Fighter storyline. This includes all of his lethal techniques and powerful moves shown in his endings, such as island destroying, mountain splitting, destroying a submarine from the bottom of the ocean, Oni Akuma feats in lava, etc etc.

Hope it helped.

NemeBro
Originally posted by 3L1T3
Still think Akuma is grossly overrated. Most of the feats he did weren't even canon. Or am I missing something here? All of his game feats are very much canon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.